It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: greyer

I am just saying that the ones who look more like modern day aliens are smiling, yet the human is terrified, so who were the gods wanting blood?

They don't look like modern day aliens to me. Besides, there isn't a defined modern day alien look. I don't see anything that looks like a smile either. I see some very old sculptures of faces that appear to be distorted over time from weathering. I don't think you can treat them like photographs. There is really nothing here that can't be 100% human. I am really having a hard time understanding how it could be anything but human.

edit on 30-4-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
WHat's with all of the Call of Duty footage in the videos?
I guess it's easier than editing completely with relevant pictures, but I think the content loses some impact because of the FPS stuff.

I like the rapping style and humour, just lose the Shooty shooty....

The shooty-shooty is what is getting me featured on mega huge websites, gaining me tens of thousands of views a week, getting me featured in magazine articles and talked about by the very spokesmen of the Modern Warefare Blck-ops franchise himself.

I think I'll stick with whats paying my bills, got me a 2 year contract to continue and gaining me momentum to share information with people in a fun way thats reaching hundreds of thousands of eyes.

But thanks for liking the rap!

Hugs bro!

MM

edit on 30-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumAnnunaki
"History is a set of lies agreed upon!" Napoleon Bonaparte

Nice pictures...sadly the words you placed between them all have no factual base or studies supporting them.

MM

A picture says a thousand words..

These construction techniques we are just beginning to understand and use in modern society.

Language of words and sounds continually change over time but the language of an intelligent
civilization is math and math is the language used to convey Puma Punku's message as with other monuments
strewn across our planet.
History is continually being rewritten and the truth can not be hidden forever!

Everyhting you shown here was achieved 2000+ years earlier by the Egyptians and Greeks who both left examples of how it was all done in writing and images. I linked a few pages back to examples of both.

This work is pathetic compared to both those cultures. And both those cultures pre-date this site by thousands of years AND left examples of how it was done.

LASTLY a MAIN FACT you AA alien people overlook endlessly is that Pumapunku has dozens and dozens and dozens of blocks half finished showing exactly how it was done. With hundreds of tools also found on site.

Think with your head...not with an image that was created to support a stupid hoax that tricks gullible people.

Damn this show is doing damage to our people's minds.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

The shooty-shooty is what is getting me featured on mega huge websites, gaining me tens of thousands of views a week, getting me featured in magazine articles and talked about by the very spokesmen of the Modern Warefare Blck-ops franchise himself.

I think I'll stick with whats paying my bills, got me a 2 year contract to continue and gaining me momentum to share information with people in a fun way thats reaching hundreds of thousands of eyes.

Hugs bro!

MM

So people aren't worried about the content? They just like watching videos of COD?
I don't get it.
Hey if it works and pays the bills and the kids are down with it, then good luck to ya.
I'd like some related visuals or something even remotely similar but I'm not paying you and my opinion is just that, an opinion.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

So people aren't worried about the content? They just like watching videos of COD?
I don't get it.
Hey if it works and pays the bills and the kids are down with it, then good luck to ya.
I'd like some related visuals or something even remotely similar

it works somehow. Its sort of hypnotic. If he did one with Duke Nukem that would work better for me. Pac man or pong would be a riot.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I don't get it.

It's a thing, apparently. :-)

My kid went through a phase where all he would do is watch such youtube videos.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hugs bro!

MM

I don't get it.
I'd like some related visuals or something even remotely similar but I'm not paying you and my opinion is just that, an opinion.

Cheers

As a fan of your work here on ATS Mr Blup, I fully respect your opinion.

To answer the question on what my viewers like to watch- I am a video game commentator. I make videos that rang from humor to science or a mixture of both. The platform allows me to freely communicate in any area I choose at the moment, but surely my science videos are the ones that bring in the large view numbers.

Video Commentators are the largest Yoututbe channels in the world, with the largest channel in the world being a Vid-game commentator as well.

Out of the top 100 channels in Youtube over 30 are video game commentators.

So do they care about the content? Yes. but they care that its video game commentary. I choose to use this venue as a way to either make people laugh or think deeply about certain things.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

I don't get it.

Its a bit more than a thing. Video Commentators, even small ones, make a decent living off doing it.

I personally run with a circle of commentators who are paying their bills doing this and this time next year I hope to be doing the same.

Its considered a career by many.

Pewdiepie (a famous commentator) makes about 7 million dollars a year doing this. I will never reach that, but I will surely be making enough soon to say this is my career.

Hugs!

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

To help you understand the movement. More than 20% of these names are video game commentators with estimated income from their channels noted.
www.celebritynetworth.com...

You can also goto "social blade" dot com, and enter any channel to see what they are making off views. Its all public. All Youtube channels earning are public. Even mine.

MM
edit on 30-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I don't get it.

Its a bit more than a thing. Video Commentators, even small ones, make a decent living off doing it.

I personally run with a circle of commentators who are paying their bills doing this and this time next year I hope to be doing the same.

Pewdiepie (a famous commentator) makes about 7 million dollars a year doing this. I will never reach that, but I will surely be making enough soon to say this is my career.

Hugs!

MM

If you enjoy doing it and can make a living doing it, then you're golden.

I was never much of a videogamer from the beginning ['70s]. Had friends drag me to arcades in the '80's and wound up bored just watching them. When FPS games started to get big in the 90's I completely lost interest... the industry seems to be in a creative rut, IMHO. But there's big money in the status quo, so I guess you can't blame them. It would seem that I'm in the minority, so weigh my opinion accordingly. :-)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I don't get it.

Hugs!

MM

If you enjoy doing it and can make a living doing it, then you're golden.

I was never much of a videogamer from the beginning ['70s]. Had friends drag me to arcades in the '80's and wound up bored just watching them. When FPS games started to get big in the 90's I completely lost interest... the industry seems to be in a creative rut, IMHO. But there's big money in the status quo, so I guess you can't blame them. It would seem that I'm in the minority, so weigh my opinion accordingly. :-)

Well to be honest, I didn't play video games until my late 20s. I always said they were a waste of time and nothing I would do with mine.

But, the adventures of life got me dating a video game girl (a girl who played vid games) and she wanted me to play with her. So i did. Turned out I was damn good at them and as long as we shared the activity it was an "us thing". After we broke up I needed and excuse to keep playing since I couldn't blame her no more.

So...I found a way to get paid doing it while entertaining people. it was a win win for me and those who enjoy the channel, and well, it makes me happy. The happy part is what matters most.

And to top it all off my son thinks I'm a super hero for it since he loves Youtube commentators.

So ya, all is well and everyone is happy. Can't say I have ever had more fun doing any other artistic adventure, and I have had many.

Thanks for the explanation of your views. Just know I used to agree with you 100%!

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Ok here we go.

"H" Is a symbol that has been created in many cultures for many different reasons. It appears as a shape and/or letter throughout history, both connected and unconnected. You can't just go saying that the symbol in the shape of an "H" means aliens.

Secondly, The Sumerians NEVER had science based knowledge of of our planets. The entire idea of that comes from Zechariah Sitchin (in his books The 12th Planet, and, Genesis Revealed). its a lie.

Here is a fact you are unaware of since you spend more time chasing fantasy that read or learning the truth of the Sumerian records (that we have many many of).

1) Sumerians depicted Earth as flat. It is in many of their pictures and tablets. The plainly taught Earth as flat, so Sitchin's false interpretation of the image you speak of (with planets around a sun) is wrong.

I am well aware that Sitchin was a CIA agent which means he was even more than a liar, but in this case most stories involving heavy disinformation have a singular aspect of truth to their beginnings. The only thing that skeptical researchers have to say for evidence that the Sumerians thought the earth was flat is the sun moving across the sky. That is completely ignorant, they make up all these details to justify the thought of the sun moving across the sky, ok... What we have in favor of the solar system knowledge is the cylinder seals. A physical picture detailing their knowledge is way better than some argument to say they thought the sun moved across the sky. You argument is really just an attempt to reject our good physical evidence.

The H symbol doesn't mean aliens to me, it just proves that these supposed Neolithic people were expanded across the whole world and were aware of the world as a whole.

The worst part is, there are literally tens of thousands of these tablets. Sitchin speaks of Annunaki coming from space. There is less than 10 tablets mentioning Annunaki, and none of them speak of them coming from space.

How many researchers deciphered how many stones? Not more than a handful. Do you know how many stones there are? Do you know how many subjects there are? Do you know which subjects the other researchers chose to decipher? Why would they chose the space knowledge, why would they get into all that mess? They chose the poems, the senate, the schooling... It does not matter that a researcher didn't uncover the depth of everything mysterious. It is there, and it still needs to be understood at a greater level.

See? You are gullible.

Ok, I would much rather be what you think I am than to believe a lie for the sake of being stubborn. In truth am against ignorance, but I wouldn't waste my time telling you.

To be honest, skepticism invades the ego hidden within our neurochemistry, because only an idiot would look at the picture and say that the people who produced it thought the planets were flat.

edit on 12Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:31:44 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoWed, 30 Apr 2014 12:31:44 -0500 by greyer because: quotes wrong place

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

As a fan of your work here on ATS Mr Blup, I fully respect your opinion.

To answer the question on what my viewers like to watch- I am a video game commentator. I make videos that rang from humor to science or a mixture of both. The platform allows me to freely communicate in any area I choose at the moment, but surely my science videos are the ones that bring in the large view numbers.

Video Commentators are the largest Yoututbe channels in the world, with the largest channel in the world being a Vid-game commentator as well.

Out of the top 100 channels in Youtube over 30 are video game commentators.

So do they care about the content? Yes. but they care that its video game commentary. I choose to use this venue as a way to either make people laugh or think deeply about certain things.

MM

Yeah good to see you around again dude

OK that's actually pretty cool then, thanks for taking the time to explain it to me.
I was initially thinking it was just a conspiracy debunking video or a music video or something.... now I know what it is you're doing, achieving and that you're actually educating people at the same time, well that is definitely cool.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a gamer, I play a few FPS and other titles but I really wasn't aware just quite how big watching people playing video games was.
Then again, with Twitch tv and how HUGE watching DOTA 2 etc is, I should have guessed that this was a "thing" now.

I like the fact you're making money and having fun mate, good on ya.

Where do I sign up?

j/k

PS: What ever happened to your comics dude?

edit on 30/4/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It really is a thing
Good on 'em

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

How many researchers deciphered how many stones? Not more than a handful. Do you know how many stones there are? Do you know how many subjects there are? Do you know which subjects the other researchers chose to decipher? Why would they chose the space knowledge, why would they get into all that mess? They chose the poems, the senate, the schooling... It does not matter that a researcher didn't uncover the depth of everything mysterious. It is there, and it still needs to be understood at a greater level.

To be honest, skepticism invades the ego hidden within our neurochemistry, because only an idiot would look at the picture and say that the people who produced it thought the planets were flat.

Now lets be very clear, the reason we know so much about Sumer is the fact that close to 1 million tablets have been found there and many many people have spent decades deciphering them. We have a solid understanding of their religions and much of their belief systems.

We also know the Gods of the culture, what each one did and where they came from.

There is not one reference of a single God being an alien or space creature. They are not credited by any Sumerian work to be anything AA con-men claim them to be. Sitchin falsified all of his information before there was an internet or easy way to obtain the scientific/historic data of those tablets.

His hoax worked in the 60 and 70s. But these day anyone can google the tablets and read the scientific findings complete with translations.

You can right now find the information to debunk all this nonsense if you were not so inclined to wanting it to be true.

Now do not mistake me for some Anti-UFO skeptic sir. And do not dare call skepticism some form of flaw. Skepticism is one of the only tools we have to help guide us through the ocean of liars like Sitchin and Daniken.

I am not anti-UFO and have often stated I think something is flying in our air space and can be traced throughout history.

I am not blanket-pooping on the UFO concept as a blind man.

I am directly telling you that with research you can find the answers that discredit all this malarky so you can begin seeing this subject logically and with clear eyes. Until then you will be lost on this flakey nonsense. And you will make no progress in understanding any of it.

It may seem I am being rude. I am sorry. I am not. I actually care that innocent people are being tricked by this nonsense.

PS- The picture doesn't show the Sumerians thought the planet was flat. Hundreds of tablets state it clear as day. The Sumerians were absolutely unaware that the world was round or that space held other planets.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I like the fact you're making money and having fun mate, good on ya.

Where do I sign up?

j/k

PS: What ever happened to your comics dude?

I actually tell everyone to make a Youtube channel, even if they don't game. Whatever it is you are passionate about, put it on Youtube, if not for the money (cus seriously that's not easy or the reason to tube it up) then for the happiness it creates and to leave a historic data diary of your life.

You would love it. Make a channel!!

Oh, and I stop doing comics. Years ago. I just do Youtube stuff when I'm feeling creative now. Its fun.

Good to see you man, and as always Fight the Good fight.

PS-You didn't say what FPS you play...fess up.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

Well I'm not really a blogger or a channel maker.... I have a youtube channel but mostly just upload music.
Yeah I play COD, BF, odd bit of Crysis, Fifa, some indie titles etc... although I've held out getting a next-gen console because the lack of titles is pretty bad, so waiting til after the summer and still rocking my 360 and old laptop.

was thinking of doing a gaming rig but I'm just not as into it as I once was, so console gaming is better for me.

edit on 30/4/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Go back to my original post and reread please;

You have linked me with the AA believers where I clearly stated AGAINST that belief!
Nor do I believe the disheveled history we are sworn to swallow, I do however believe the
ancient Gospels tell truth of the Tower of Babel civilization.

I also believe shortly 'prior-man' will vindicate his encoded messages, so I leave your
own message for you to decode -

"Think with your head...not with an image that was created to support a stupid
hoax that tricks gullible people."

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That comment you made about logic and science proves how deep your understanding goes because it didn't make sense

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
"aliens would use linear thinking" LOL

when are you going to explain how the guy in the video got the block up on the first board? how about how he got the block there? We'll just ignore the fact it was a poured concrete block and has no similarity to anything you are trying to prove. You haven't shown one thing yet that demonstrates how anything we find in these sites was done. "direct proof" hardly.
The only thing you should feel bad about for me is the fact I am wasting my time with a bunch of guys who are trying to think outside their ability.

and p.s. why won't you talk about your comment about the "unusual" things in the sky you want to understand? You know the irrational things that linear thinkers will never be able to comprehend? why do you keep dancing around that?
edit on 30-4-2014 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join