It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hello ATS! Mr Mask here sharing a recent video I created confronting some of the false evidence offered by Erich von Däniken and the History Channel's "Ancient Aliens". Now I know many of you all ready know the information presented in this video (and some of you even support the Ancient Alien Hypothesis presented by this TV show), but I made this video for those who may be unaware of the dishonest tactics used by Ancient Aliens as a whole.

This video addresses some of the claims offered on the History Channel about the site in Bolivia called "Pumapunku".

WARNING: Like all my videos, this is my snarky voice played over video footage of a video game. If you do not like video games or may be offended by horrible rapping...please do not watch this video.

I only share the videos I make that I personally feel would be appreciated by a few folks here, and I hope those people find this and enjoy it. My content is humorous and somewhat juvenile, but it strives yo educated as well as entertain.

With that said...this video contains me rhyming about Pumapunku, Ancient Aliens and running through a level of Modern Warfare 3. Kicking butt in all areas and being a CamperKiller.

PS-Any comments, good or bad- are totally welcomed.

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well done Mr Mask, I hesitated, procrastinated, then bang I hit the play button.

Totally enjoyed the content, made me smile but didn't tell me anything I didn't already know S&F

Look forward to watching more of your work.

edit on 10-4-2014 by keenasbro because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by keenasbro

Awww dude, thank you so so much. I know the info is old to the hardened team here at ATS, but the informational stuff I do is an attempt to reach those who may not have that info, while trying to entertain those who already do.

You have no idea how happy it makes me to see someone new to my crappy lil vids actually enjoy them. Thanks man. Really.

Big hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

That whole ancient aliens episode could be debunked just by watching it. I just laugh every time I hear that theory.

The best thing about that episode is that you actually catch them in a lie when they say the angles of the cut stones are all "perfect right angels" even though their square shows that the angles are off by 5 to ten degrees. lol "It had to be Aliens" haha what a farce.

I believe in aliens but I also believe in human eginuity. They Dont give us enough credit. also if they would actually learn about ancient masonic work they would learn that it was possible with copper,sand and other rocks to carve out those stones.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by Mr Mask

That whole ancient aliens episode could be debunked just by watching it. I just laugh every time I hear that theory.

The best thing about that episode is that you actually catch them in a lie when they say the angles of the cut stones are all "perfect right angels" even though their square shows that the angles are off by 5 to ten degrees. lol "It had to be Aliens" haha what a farce.

I believe in aliens but I also believe in human eginuity. They Dont give us enough credit. also if they would actually learn about ancient masonic work they would learn that it was possible with copper,sand and other rocks to carve out those stones.

I absolutely agree with 100% of everything you just said.

Totally. I think that show does a dishonest day's work, and it knowingly spreads ignorance. Such a thing is horrible.

MM

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
P.S
I enjoyed the song but you should have mentioned zacharia sitchen too as everones info one that show is based off his work. None the less I liked your sence of humour! keep up the good work Mr.Mask!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

snypwsd
P.S
I enjoyed the song but you should have mentioned zacharia sitchen too as everones info one that show is based off his work. None the less I liked your sence of humour! keep up the good work Mr.Mask!

Thanks for the vote of support my friend! And I plan to do a whole video on Zach soon enough. He gets special attention.

Thanks again!

MM

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Awesome! I cant wait to hear that one!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by Mr Mask

Awesome! I cant wait to hear that one!

I don't know how civil it will be. But it will be thorough. He deserves the very best.

MM

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Puma Punku is located at an altitude of 12,800 feet, which means it is located above the natural tree line, this means that NO trees grew in that area which means that no trees were cut down in order to use wooden rollers, the question is how did they transport the stones?

Ingenuity indeed!

Can someone demonstrate and build the above with ancient tools?

Give it a shot!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

skyblueworld
Puma Punku is located at an altitude of 12,800 feet, which means it is located above the natural tree line, this means that NO trees grew in that area which means that no trees were cut down in order to use wooden rollers, the question is how did they transport the stones?

Ingenuity indeed!

Can someone demonstrate and build the above with ancient tools?

Give it a shot!

Egyptians had to transport trees from Lebanon to get wood and predate Pumapunku by well over 1000 years. The builders of Pumapunku had to walk down a hill.

Please...you are quoting the very dishonest Erich von Däniken who knowingly lies to sell snake oil.

Please watch the video again. And please listen.

MM
edit on 10-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

As for the "build you request" with normal tools. All Archeologists world wide who have studied Pumapunku have been very clear in saying that the work done at Pumapunku would be easy to replicate with simple metal chisels (that have been found on the site).

There are also many blocks half finished showing the process half way completed (proving how it was done).

The rocks are very soft and easy to work.

You are once again quoting Erich von Däniken. A liar and a con man.He is also one of the only men claiming the work within the Pumapunku site is anything impossible.

MM

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thought your video was well scripted and delivered in order to make your point, the visuals not really engaging or entertaining.

'Ancient Aliens' is only an entertainment show of course, a commercial venture, and writers such as Sitchin and Von Daniken page turners for the popular imagination, all about 'what if' or 'imagine this' rather than having any real educational intent.

As it's all just a sideshow then the emphasis is on the freakish, weird skulls, giants and huge megaliths, magic crystals and the rest, and there is always the sleight of hand, bringing of course any serious consideration of extra-terrestrial intervention in the past into disrepute and creating negative associations for any who would try.

edit on Kam43099vAmerica/ChicagoThursday1030 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Kantzveldt
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thought your video was well scripted and delivered in order to make your point, the visuals not really engaging or entertaining.

'Ancient Aliens' is only an entertainment show of course, a commercial venture, and writers such as Sitchin and Von Daniken page turners for the popular imagination, all about 'what if' or 'imagine this' rather than having any real educational intent.

As it's all just a sideshow then the emphasis is on the freakish, weird skulls, giants and huge megaliths, magic crystals and the rest, and there is always the sleight of hand, bringing of course any serious consideration of extra-terrestrial intervention in the past into disrepute and creating negative associations for any who would try.

edit on Kam43099vAmerica/ChicagoThursday1030 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

I apologize for the lack of entertainment in the visuals for you. I am a video game commentator and this is what i do and what my viewers demand. Its a thing.

As for the worth of the show as just eye candy for the dandy minded. I agree. But they know for a fact this nonsense is being taken seriously and the public is eating this up. I find their tactics underhanded and an abuse of the place they earned in the eye of the populace.

Thoughtful comment and very appreciated.

MM

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You weren't kidding about the voice, but why the videogame footage?

Edit: Nevermind. Per the above post "it's a thing".
edit on 10-4-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

draknoir2
reply to post by Mr Mask

You weren't kidding about the voice, but why the videogame footage?

Edit: Nevermind. Per the above post "it's a thing".
edit on 10-4-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

I have one of those voices. Believe it or not it gets me lots of places a normal one wouldn't. A blessing and a curse all together.

And yes...a thing. Thanks for watching.

Peace.

MM

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I enjoyed your rapping...the lyrics are not bad, even though I don't consider rap to be music at all

Now about the meat...

Some of your claims that debunk the ancient aliens are as equally speculative as the show itself.

It's the age old story...debunk the extraordinary claims with established dogma that can not be verified or questioned, but is accepted by mainstream archeology.

There are plenty of documented cases and plenty of credible scientists that claim Archeology is suppressing some of the discoveries...because they don't fit the currently accepted paradigm.

It is well established fact that we are a civilization with an amnesia. We know not how we came about. We have no records of some of the things we see on this planet...and for many of those we have either weak or ludicrous explanations that isn't supported by any evidence.

For instance, you mention drag marks and hoisting holes...as an apparent evidence that these blocks where dragged and hoisted using those holes.

Well man...that is an extraordinary claim in my book...because to accept that claim which you made I would need to see similar marks and holes on all of the ancient megalithic sites...proving thus that this was the method they most probably used to lift heavy stones. At least those would be the characteristics of all sites that are near to each other. But these are not the usual characteristics of meghalitic sites.

Show me hoisting holes on up to 100 tone blocks from Ghiza...surely if this was the only concievable way to lift such massive stones...those would be all over the world.

Don't you think the builders would close or cover up the holes after the building is completed ? That would be my first reaction. Nobody in the world does that man. You don't build a super meghalittic structure...cut perfect and polished stones, some of the edges razor sharp....and yet in the end...you leave hoisting holes...all over those blocks...not making a silly effort to cover them up with simple methods.

No man...those are holes and marks...but I suspect their purpose was different than what you claim.

For me...ancient aliens is entertaining...I certainly don't make the gospel of it...and I suspect out of all the episodes...statistically they probably got at least some of it right. Ancient aliens are all about speculation due to lack of real evidence of established history.

You perhaps naively believe...that the truth is always told if it comes from established sources...yet we know...history is written by men, mostly winners...you would be foolish to place you entire faith in that system, since it's inherently corrupted by the nature of man.

If you've been living long enough on this planet...surely you have come to understand...that the truth is not always wanted in our world...it is often manipulated to serve some other interest or purpose. This is sadly a fact in all of the layers in our society today. Just ponder on that while you entertain any "official" explanation.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I enjoyed the rap haha, definitely creative! My wife walked in the room and said, " What the hell are you watching?"

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

No need to apologize i'd maybe have preferred a little more humour and satire in the visuals but if video games are your thing i guess that's all about running around shooting things up so one must be true to one's self.

Of course i've made many suggestions hereabouts that there could have been contact in the past, but never based upon the case that mankind couldn't move or cut stones, whether very large or very numerous or very hard, it's a dead end suggestion.

The problem with dating at Puma Punku is that it was all entirely reconstructed and well carved Andesite blocks probably from the original construction turn up at minor Temples of Tiwanaku culture throughout their range of Empire, they were held in high regard and placed in positions of prestige in what became a major regional place of pilgrimage, all those not very well carved stone heads of the kalasasaya depict Deities of many diverse groups, including Amazonian Frog Gods that can be taken for Gray Aliens, the tourists were made to feel welcome and at home.

The actual meaning of the symbolism related to the carvings is what's more important there in my opinion and how that carries through into greater Andean culture, and the relationship of that to the first Cities of the Peruvian coast.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Mr Mask
Hello ATS! Mr Mask here sharing a recent video I created confronting some of the false evidence offered by Erich von Däniken and the History Channel's "Ancient Aliens". Now I know many of you all ready know the information presented in this video (and some of you even support the Ancient Alien Hypothesis presented by this TV show), but I made this video for those who may be unaware of the dishonest tactics used by Ancient Aliens as a whole.

This video addresses some of the claims offered on the History Channel about the site in Bolivia called "Pumapunku".

WARNING: Like all my videos, this is my snarky voice played over video footage of a video game. If you do not like video games or may be offended by horrible rapping...please do not watch this video.

I only share the videos I make that I personally feel would be appreciated by a few folks here, and I hope those people find this and enjoy it. My content is humorous and somewhat juvenile, but it strives yo educated as well as entertain.

With that said...this video contains me rhyming about Pumapunku, Ancient Aliens and running through a level of Modern Warfare 3. Kicking butt in all areas and being a CamperKiller.

PS-Any comments, good or bad- are totally welcomed.

Hugs.

MM

I would try to stay away from the theories of Erik Von Donkeyman, Zechariah Sitchin and Lloyd Pye. All known con men.
The theories on PumaPunku are intriguing as are those on the Sumerian's and the Anunnaki and the Pyramids in Egypt.
We must remember that any theory suggesting that "Aliens" (and not God through a handful of dirt and Adam's rib) created us through genetically modifying our DNA is treading on extra thin ice and will be debunked at every opportunity. I believe (just my opinion) that these theories are given to the likes of Von Donkeyman and others (especially Georgio - "It's Aliens" - Tsoukalos) to use on the History Chanel's Ancient Alien doco's to successfully debunk them by allowing these people to make them become laughable.
We cannot allow religion to be destroyed as there would be world wide pandemonium with some fanatics slaying everyone in sight resulting in Armageddon. I have been in some religious peoples houses and the inside is like a shrine dedicated to their beliefs. Most are on their own and their religion is their rock. To take it away would cause mass suicide (again imo).
I shudder to think what would happen if there really were "The Anunnaki" and they came back and saw what we have done to this planet. I think they would make a good job of destroying us this time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join