It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: HumAnnunaki
We DID NOT make these monuments, we don't even understand their mathematics..

If I am to assume that you aren't using the majestic plural here, then that is one of the most ignorant things ever posted on ATS.

While I'm sure that you "don't even understand their mathematics," I assure you that I (and a host of other people) do.

Egyptian mathematics is clearly laid out in several documents they left behind. Should you care to remedy your current ignominious situation, you could do worse than starting here.

You misread my statement..

Yes we understand the Egyptian mathematics - but we DO NOT understand the math
used by the mysterious builders of these unresolved ancient monuments.

Why are there zuggarat pyramids cut into the stone a P.P. and zuggarats are found the world over!

Check out the ancient monuments and discover the math code and why 13 was such a revered number
which incidently has to do with our solar systems precession.
Understand that their math system was evolved to the point where a double Pi ratio was the norm...and again...it equates to our celestial movement.
The Tower of Babel proclaims we all spoke one language, the ancient language of Solel Max,
a combination of math, geometry and astronomy.
We were as the Gods so they destroyed us in their jealousy.

It is a tail of 'Prior-Mans' accomplishments and the cyclic disaster time equates to.
No I am NOT religious but as a student of ancient history and megalithic monuments,
I see the mistakes academics and religion has made over the century's and I know in
the not so distant future - history professors will be teaching a new history of Earth.
I also enjoy astronomy..these are my lifelong hobbies, which have helped me to understand
the truth to our mystery in history.

So in fact - my statement was not as you described, but your own mistake of reading.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

The SR-71 is NOTHING compare to the Bird of Prey!

Yes I understand aeronautics..check this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
My own design and yes it fly's awesome thank you!

Todays society is dependent on artificial intelligence...which just may be our downfall one day.
Certain ancient monuments I have become too familiar with over the past 30 odd years as I have studied
petroglyphs, megaliths and ancient history - and yes, certain monuments such as Giza and Puma Punku were
not built by present days humanity.

However, as Mr. Mask has stiplified and I whole heartedly agree - sorry A.A. fans...Mask is right...
Hoaxters and B.S. artist's Ancient Aliens are to line their own pockets of silver from disinformation!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

ok canals... and then what? urns? come on if you know something say something.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HumAnnunaki

for what it's worth I raised the point that these subjects existed before there was a History Channel. Mask seems to believe that if he discredits the show or someone on the show then by association the whole subject is false. And now Harte is acting like he knows all about this new idea of water being poured into the sand in front of sleds back in ancient Egypt so they would slide easier. (Some dudes did a one millionth scale experiment in a lab and concluded wetting that specific type of sand kept it from piling up in front of the sled.) I asked how they supplied and applied the water and he says "canals". Ok and then what? pumps? how'd they get the water up the pyramid?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy

ok canals... and then what? urns? come on if you know something say something.

Are you not reading the published journal I just showed you? Do you NOT see the image taken from the very walls of the Ancient Egyptians themselves showing a man with an urn pouring water in front of the large statue that hundreds of people are pulling?

WHAT are you missing here?

Seriously...this is what you have done for many many pages in this thread. You ask a child's question, get a scholarly answer complete with linked information and/or actually instructions from the ancient people themselves, then ignore the answer and ask another silly question.

I demand you open your eyes and read. It takes much more than sitting in front of a TV show to get answers. If you WANT information, learn from it as it is being spoon fed to you here.

Do you own google? Do you know how to type? How is it you can not find the answers yourself when my 10yr old son can do it easily?

Seriously dude...you are making a mockery out of proper science and yourself with this blind eye to hand fed information you are being given.

MM

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

for what it's worth I raised the point that these subjects existed before there was a History Channel. Mask seems to believe that if he discredits the show or someone on the show then by association the whole subject is false. And now Harte is acting like he knows all about this new idea of water being poured into the sand in front of sleds back in ancient Egypt so they would slide easier. (Some dudes did a one millionth scale experiment in a lab and concluded wetting that specific type of sand kept it from piling up in front of the sled.) I asked how they supplied and applied the water and he says "canals". Ok and then what? pumps? how'd they get the water up the pyramid?

The ancient alien theory was not around before Daniken and Sitchin invented it. You keep thinking this theory has legs. it does not. It was created by a man who was very aware it was BS and he used it to swindle money. Others jumped on board and added to the lies.

Von Daniken and Sitchin are the roots and fathers of this nonsense and when you learn there is no prior theory before them, you just may begin learning real history.

MM
edit on 3-5-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

We DID NOT make these monuments, we don't even understand their mathematics..

If I am to assume that you aren't using the majestic plural here, then that is one of the most ignorant things ever posted on ATS.

While I'm sure that you "don't even understand their mathematics," I assure you that I (and a host of other people) do.

Egyptian mathematics is clearly laid out in several documents they left behind. Should you care to remedy your current ignominious situation, you could do worse than starting here.

You misread my statement..

Yes we understand the Egyptian mathematics - but we DO NOT understand the math
used by the mysterious builders of these unresolved ancient monuments.

The mathematics of Ancient Egypt is more than adequate to create any pyramid.

Like I said, I understand it quite well.

There are tell-tale clues in the construction that equate to known methods used by the AEs. Things like measurements in whole units that are Ancient Egyptian (cubits, hands and fingers,) angles that are whole multiples of the way the AEs measured angles (a method similar to what we today refer to as slope.)

Glyphs found in chambers sealed by the original construction prove the Egyptians built their own pyramids. Such writings have been found on stones in every pyramid in Egypt where they have been looked for.

Sorry. The fact that you don't know (or refuse to know) these things does not magically place the pyramids in any pre-Egyptian era of time.

Harte

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

I'm talking about things like the pyramids. they existed before the HC tv show isn't that what you were complaining about to begin with? either way I get it, you don't believe Von Daniken or Sitchin. You still can't make me believe the Egyptians built the pyramids at Giza in twenty years. The number of stones is enough to prove that. There's no way they could quarry, transport and set in place that many stones with such precision and quality in that amount of time. No way. Even water can cut through stone after long enough but we're not dealing with those timescales. You can't get around that kind of proof when you consider what we see has been done around the world no less. The tool marks, complexity and precision of cuts, the forensics of the subject (added to the mathematical impossibility) is enough to prove something other than slow speed bamboo technology did this. I wouldn't be surprised if they were made overnight.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

You still can't make me believe the Egyptians built the pyramids at Giza in twenty years. The number of stones is enough to prove that. There's no way they could quarry, transport and set in place that many stones with such precision and quality in that amount of time.

At some point, you need to stop and consider that limestone fractures along nice and even planes.

Let's not pretend that each stone in each pyramid had to be carved into shape.

Also, we don't actually know how many stones are in the Great Pyramid (or any other pyramid.)

The common estimate of 2.5 million is based on every stone being the average size (all stones exactly the same size, in other words) and the calculation assumes a solid pyramid, with no internal voids. However, very large empty spaces, filled with excess mortar and debris, can be seen in the Great Pyramid.

It is known that the Giza pyramids were constructed around small hills. In the GP, we still don't know the extent of the hill that is enclosed.

Also, the core of the Great Pyramid, which we can view because the side of the structure was tunnelled into in antiquity and later blown open with black powder, consist of a great variety of stone sizes, all mortared together into one mass and not arranged in any particular way like the exterior stones are.

As a result, no argument concerning the time requirements for "precisely" placing the stones in the GP (or any other pyramid) has any validity at all.

Harte

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

what you've added is negligible to my point. The immense granite is enough to warrant the timescale problem. I love how you guys jump on some things and ignore other more important aspects.

p.s. so what's your estimate as far as number of blocks and how much time they had to quarry, transport and place them? one million? half that? How much time did they have as an average per stone? I hope you don't ignore this because if you do I will lose what little respect I have for you as it is lol.
edit on 4-5-2014 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

how do you account for this 1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

what you've added is negligible to my point. The immense granite is enough to warrant the timescale problem. I love how you guys jump on some things and ignore other more important aspects.

Can you enumerate precisely how many of these "immense grantie" stones are included in the Great Pyramid?

p.s. so what's your estimate as far as number of blocks and how much time they had to quarry, transport and place them? one million? half that? How much time did they have as an average per stone? I hope you don't ignore this because if you do I will lose what little respect I have for you as it is lol.

"Respect?" LOL. Does that matter?

Regarding the stones, there's simply no way to tell, as I showed you. Realize that some stones in the core are football-sized and others are the size of small cars. Since we can't see into the core (only the surface,) who the hell knows how many?

Regarding time frame, I would agree with the international construction firm of Daniel, Mann, Johnson and Mendenhall.

Around 10 years from start to finish. Possibly 15. link

Harte

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

how do you account for this 1.bp.blogspot.com...

My account for that is that it is a picture from a blog.

Harte

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Mr Harte - at some point soon (in the very near future) your arrogance and domineering persona
will indeed leave you and your teaching certificate inadequate to our true history.

I suggest you actually investigate the world megaliths and petroglyphs with an open mind so you can see with the eyes you have been given and not hinder those who see the gaping holes in our founded history.

Back to P.P - SIr you are saying you DO NOT understand the complicated math methods used and that is because we do no yet understand the double Pi ratio so you need to forget about the AE as they have zero understanding of
such a complicated math system.

I have studied these monuments and such all my life and soon you will know who I am, my name and work will change what we and YOU think we know about our world.

Now before you become arrogant Mr Harte, know this -
My name is J.D. Jeffrey and I am the holder/owner of the lost Giza blueprints and Mr. Hartre, from
the deciphering of these complicated drawings..their is ABSOLUTELY NOW WAY these monuments were built in the time frame we are sold.

Now I have given you my name so that when I present my video and these astounding drawings, and post a thread to this site
(if someone doesn't beat me to it) then I will fully expect your expertise knowledge to come and debunk this
history changing event.

Be well.

edit on 4-5-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

Hi bottle -

From what I have established, the blocks weren't traversed on reed boats nor were they dragged
on sleds...nor were they built by Ancient Aliens (or even new Aliens for that matter)

I am in search of people with a strong mathematical knowledge and those whom have equated their
life work to architecture and engineering..as I wish to share this 'find' I related to Mr. Harte with those whom would
truly be interested in our planets truth.

I offer you a chance to share a new history ...and any of those whom hold the above stated knowledge.

It is time we KNOW our TRUTH!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Mr Mask

I'm talking about things like the pyramids. they existed before the HC tv show isn't that what you were complaining about to begin with? either way I get it, you don't believe Von Daniken or Sitchin. You still can't make me believe the Egyptians built the pyramids at Giza in twenty years. The number of stones is enough to prove that. There's no way they could quarry, transport and set in place that many stones with such precision and quality in that amount of time. No way. Even water can cut through stone after long enough but we're not dealing with those timescales. You can't get around that kind of proof when you consider what we see has been done around the world no less. The tool marks, complexity and precision of cuts, the forensics of the subject (added to the mathematical impossibility) is enough to prove something other than slow speed bamboo technology did this. I wouldn't be surprised if they were made overnight.

This thread is about Pumapunku not being made by aliens. Stay on topic.

You have wasted enough of my (and others) time.

We have been very polite and giving. We have supplied you with links, images, explanations that you surely could have looked for yourself your entire life instead of following hogwash.

This thread is not here to teach you 3rd grade history nor is it here to teach you high school physics. It is here to debate about Pumapunku being made by aliens or not.

But for the record, since your entire idea on Pumapunku was 100% void of ANY understanding or knowledge, I can assure you that you are most likely without any understanding or knowledge on the Pyramids as well.

I can already see where you are going with it, and yes, you are absolutely without a clue about them. If you want to present information on Egypt or the ancient cultures of such, make a thread. I am tired of "teaching you" simple thing just to have you ignore them and change subjects.

I am also tired of handing you proper scientific studies and research just to have to continually ignore them and cling to nonsense that is easily shown to be nothing more than a hoax made for people who are too lazy to fact check.

Thank you.

MM

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Seeing as you have millions of workers, and new chemical studies showing that many of the blocks made of a synthetic concrete poured into molds to produce an "almost identical" form of limestone, I would say not that long.

Cambridge has released information on this study showing almost 100% that this is how it was done. It would mean that millions of man hours would be saved. This also means that the Egyptians created concrete thousands of years before the Romans (if true).

YOU seem to feel that ancient people are stupid. Their building techniques were far more complex than ours on many levels. They were far more intelligent in mason work than we were as well. They are not "primitive" people. They are "ancient people".

See? if you just look for REAL answers, you won;'t have to summon aliens to build you everything.

www.nytimes.com...

MM

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I have heard many people state arguments for why they think the Pyramids must be dated much earlier than what history is presenting as true.

As is, you are vaguely hinting at unpublished works that only "you" have access to. It is very unethical to say to others who spend their time researching proper science that they are arrogant or oblivious to facts that only you may possess.

I will say I have read much of the work that says the Pyramids are older than science claims, and all of it falls apart quickly when studied closely. I am not closed to the idea that dates in history (or many facts for that matter) may need adjusting or correcting.

But until you can present proper data none of us data-driven creatures can reproduce or weigh your findings.

I have taken your name down. I await your research. It better be good. Until then, just know whatever secret info you claim to have is "to all of us" just a name on a screen promising to change world History.

Seeing as those you are contradicting a few people here who obviously spent time learning the standing theories on real history, I can only say- please present your information. until then, I need to respect standing data that is very stable and very much respected by fields of real science.

MM
edit on 4-5-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Mr Harte - at some point soon (in the very near future) your arrogance and domineering persona
will indeed leave you and your teaching certificate inadequate to our true history.

I suggest you actually investigate the world megaliths and petroglyphs with an open mind so you can see with the eyes you have been given and not hinder those who see the gaping holes in our founded history.

Back to P.P - SIr you are saying you DO NOT understand the complicated math methods used and that is because we do no yet understand the double Pi ratio so you need to forget about the AE as they have zero understanding of
such a complicated math system.

If you had only followed the very advice of "actually investigating" you offer to others (without even considering they may know far more than you already,) you would know that pi is nowhere to be found in any pyramid, or at PumaPunku/Tiahuanaco.

This fringe claim has been exposed for what it is by many here at ATS, and by me more than a couple of times.

But, combining your utter ignorance of Egyptian mathematics with your refusal to even attempt to investigate your own (borrowwed) ideas, it's not really surprising that you find such things (and, likely, a great many more things,) "mysterious."

Harte

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

This fringe claim has been exposed for what it is by many here at ATS, and by me more than a couple of times.

Harte

It is true that PI being intentionally built into the pyramids of Giza (namely the pyramid of Khufu) is "most likely" not true. And for a good explanation why this misunderstanding gains so much attention (and why it is most likely not true in the least) I offer this fine essay.

www.math.washington.edu...

The math is a bit more complicated than say "the youtube videos supporting the nosense of the matter" I assume its not too complicated for our friend above who claimed to have a vast knowledge of mathematics as a whole and the secret to rewriting all of history with his discoveries.

MM

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join