It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Mabey a ufo took control of the flight computer. There is a credible story online of a former nuclear warhead silo base commander who has come out and said Ufo took over the installations electronic equipment and activated the launch codes then shut down the capability to launch nuclear weapons. if a Ufo can do that then im sure taking over the boeing flight computer is more than possible.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

It looks like
this plane is just gone

Yup and I can see the Hollywood movie now...Gone in sixty seconds....err,....I meant 60 minutes.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rockflier

right after the handoff, some sort of conversation went on between the next airport this flight was getting handed off to, and another airplane in the area.

Has anyone heard or have a link, or transcript of that conversation as right about then, somebody ought to have known there was a problem.

Vietnamese Tower: MH370, we have you handed off from Kuala Lumpur . . . over . . .
Flight MH370: [crickets]
Vietnamese Tower: MH370 . . . um . . . we have you handed off from Kuala Lumpur . . . over . . .
Vietnamese Tower: MH370 . . . um . . . yoooo hoooo . . . is this thing on . . . we have you handed off from Kuala Lumpur . . . over . . .
Vietnamese Tower: MH370 . . . um . . . Beuller . . . Beuller . . . BEULLER . . . ??????????

Its as though they got to that point and decided to go get a sandwich or take a leak or just forget about it. Would it not stand to reason that they'd have gotten the ball rolling . . . scrambled a few fighters . . . notified somebody . . . anybody . . . not in an hour or two hours or the next day . . . . Right a friggin' way!!!!

Was it reported to anyone at that time, or was there a delay? If it was, what did they do about it? If they didn't, why not? And, why wasn't something done an hour after that when the plane, which was supposed to be heading north, clearly headed west and was picked up on military radar . . . to which the excuse was that they didn't think it was any big thang.

Strange plane, off it's flight path, picked up by military radar and unresponsive ain't no big thang??????????

Did I miss a meeting, or did they change the rules in that whole neck of the woods where everyone bombs everyone for any number of reasons . . . from your soccer team beat my soccer team to Allah thing's you're a crappy author to My God's more godly than your God, yet a strange plane off it's path and not responding doesn't raise a red banner or two???????

So . . . I couldn't find anything on this . . . but maybe you guys have some knowledge about this and can enlighten me?
edit on 21-3-2014 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I probably missed this. Can someone fill me in with the "facts"?

We know the plane turned off course how? By readings on radar, or did the plane beam the new course data back to HQ's somehow?

If I remember right, the radar data was spotty at best, due to the altitude where all of this took place.

Could they be working hard to find it based on completely wrong info?
edit on 21-3-2014 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
They had a flight about thirty minutes ahead of MAH370 contact it on the emergency frequency, They made contact but couldn't understand what was said.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

roadgravel
They had a flight about thirty minutes ahead of MAH370 contact it on the emergency frequency, They made contact but couldn't understand what was said.

I believe the forward plane, was asked to attempt contact. That must mean that VHF radio was still working after the Tx went black.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think this has been posted

Another pilot flying a Boeing 777 heading for Japan was requested by Vietnam control tower to contact MH370 when the Vietnamese could not see the plane on their radar screen. The presumably Japanese pilot did manage to connect with MH370, and he said he there were static interferences but he was certain it was the co-pilot that was “mumbling” at the other end. Then he was disconnected

Link

I think it was a Vietnamese source originally.
edit on 3/21/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

GoalPoster
...Its as though they got to that point and decided to go get a sandwich or take a leak or just forget about it. Would it not stand to reason that they'd have gotten the ball rolling . . . scrambled a few fighters . . . notified somebody . . . anybody . . . not in an hour or two hours or the next day . . . . Right a friggin' way!!!!

Was it reported to anyone at that time, or was there a delay? If it was, what did they do about it? If they didn't, why not? And, why wasn't something done an hour after that when the plane, which was supposed to be heading north, clearly headed west and was picked up on military radar . . . to which the excuse was that they didn't think it was any big thang.

Strange plane, off it's flight path, picked up by military radar and unresponsive ain't no big thang??????????

I'm with you on virtually all points... But... They apparently did do The Right Thing - as can be seen in the Title for this thread...
- - - - They contacted ATS within 20 minutes, and, of course, we got the ball rolling.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

thedoctorswife
reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

I ve been busy with family stuff the last 24 hours, can some one given me a precis of where we're at. What happened with the spotted possible debris thing,basically what the hell is happening?

My understanding is that the spotted...debris, was actually not debris, but rather, a group of leopard seals returning from a picnic.
I could be wrong, though.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
OK, we're heading into the third week of the search. Even on mythbusters, they managed to find a needle in a haystack within a day. With the tech and information that we have (especially info that has not been shared), I truly believe that the wreck would have been found by now - and indeed it may have but we're not meant to know. Since even after all this time there's just a bunch of disinfo, I can't believe that the plane just had a plain mechanical failure and crashed. If that becomes the official conclusion, then it's definitely a cover up.

And if the plane did not crash, as I feel the plane was redirected manually, it really seems plausible that it either flew north to Pakistan, Western Asia, westward to Africa / Maldives / Diego Garcia. With all the satellites we have up there, I just can't imagine they haven't sifted through photos of these key areas on those dates and identified what happened. This has all got to be a big deception...friggin' ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

GoalPoster

Vietnamese Tower: MH370 . . . um . . . yoooo hoooo . . . is this thing on . . . we have you handed off from Kuala Lumpur . . . over . . .
Vietnamese Tower: MH370 . . . um . . . Beuller . . . Beuller . . . BEULLER . . . ??????????

bahahahahahahaha That post should of come with a safety warning, I choked and couldn't breathe. Nice to see someone else uses the Bueller on the internets!

Actually if I was a ATC, I would probably ask it... and then get fired... but it would be worth it in the name of John Hughes.

Aurora ATC: MH370 we have you handed off from Kuala Lumpur, over.
MH370: *Crickets*
Aurora ATC: MH370 we have you handed off from Kuala Lumpur, over.
MH370: *discernible mumbling*
Aurora ATC: ahoy-hoy?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pejanene

pejanene
OK, we're heading into the third week of the search. Even on mythbusters, they managed to find a needle in a haystack within a day. With the tech and information that we have (especially info that has not been shared), I truly believe that the wreck would have been found by now - and indeed it may have but we're not meant to know. Since even after all this time there's just a bunch of disinfo, I can't believe that the plane just had a plain mechanical failure and crashed. If that becomes the official conclusion, then it's definitely a cover up.

And if the plane did not crash, as I feel the plane was redirected manually, it really seems plausible that it either flew north to Pakistan, Western Asia, westward to Africa / Maldives / Diego Garcia. With all the satellites we have up there, I just can't imagine they haven't sifted through photos of these key areas on those dates and identified what happened. This has all got to be a big deception...friggin' ridiculous.

About the 'heading into the third week of the search'.

Keep in mind, the batteries in the black box only charge the locator beacon for one month.

So if they can string this out one more week. Perhaps heading us off to the West Coast of NZ
or just about anywhere along the Southern Corridor, close to it, they maybe all the way to Antarctic if they suddenly figure they had the extra fuel--why by the end of a few more diversions like that they can say 'battery power is exhausted'. Let's move on unless we get new evidence... nothing like the evidence they already likely have but seem to be intent on hiding from us. Diversions strung out until they can state the locator beacon no longer functions seems a convenient possible strategy to end the search, going on the shenanigans we bear witness to so far not too remote a possibility at all. We will see.

Real difficult not to be a little cynical about the outcome considering the dog and pony show they are putting on for us and have been putting on for us all along, isn't it?

Come to that they don't even need the locator beacon in all likelihood, that is if they were to know a long time back that MH 370 had traveled along the Northern Corridor. If this IS the direction in which the plane traveled, then at this point I would say TPTB have absolutely no intention at all of revealing the truth. The stakes are just too high for that (you know, whatever it is that is at stake for them)
edit on 22-3-2014 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Didn't they place some Sonabuoys in the area, think I saw a link somewhere to monitor them>?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

GoalPoster
reply to post by rockflier

right after the handoff, some sort of conversation went on between the next airport this flight was getting handed off to, and another airplane in the area.

Has anyone heard or have a link, or transcript of that conversation as right about then, somebody ought to have known there was a problem.

Vietnamese Tower: MH370, we have you handed off from Kuala Lumpur . . . over . . .
Vietnamese Tower: MH370 . . . um . . . we have you handed off from Kuala Lumpur . . . over . . .

Its as though they got to that point and decided to go get a sandwich or take a leak or just forget about it. Would it not stand to reason that they'd have gotten the ball rolling . . . scrambled a few fighters . . . notified somebody . . . anybody . . . not in an hour or two hours or the next day . . . . Right a friggin' way!!!!

Did I miss a meeting, or did they change the rules in that whole neck of the woods where everyone bombs everyone for any number of reasons . . . from your soccer team beat my soccer team to Allah thing's you're a crappy author to My God's more godly than your God, yet a strange plane off it's path and not responding doesn't raise a red banner or two???????

So . . . I couldn't find anything on this . . . but maybe you guys have some knowledge about this and can enlighten me?
edit on 21-3-2014 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

I read something on PPruNe about a JAL B777 being asked by Vietnamese ATC to see if they could raise MH370.

This is standard procedure if ATC believes an aircraft is in its area but can't raise contact to ask another aircraft to act as a proxy for ATC.

I also understand another Malaysian flight MH088 was asked to raise them too and claims to have raised MH370 on 121.5 MgHz, but the responses were too garbled to understand. That could be consequence of a hypoxic pilot trying to shout through an O2 mask.

Also gives credence to supposition that there was depressurisation and electrical problems.

edit on 22-3-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
According to Marine Traffic, there is only 1 vessel in Indian Ocean and its unknown with no details, unless my eyes are deceiving me. I thought several had been dispatched, or do Naval ships not show up on here?

Marine Traffic

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Do we know if anything came of this? Apologies if its already been covered :-)

China Times

FUZHOU - East China police confirmed on Sunday that a Chinese from east China's Fujian Province, whose passport number G25****18 is on the boarding list offered by Malaysia Airlines, did not board the airline's missing plane.

However, police said the passport owner's name does not match the name provided by Malaysia Airlines. The owner of the passport is still in Fujian and has no departure records, according to police.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Tallone

OK, we're heading into the third week of the search. Even on mythbusters, they managed to find a needle in a haystack within a day. With the tech and information that we have (especially info that has not been shared), I truly believe that the wreck would have been found by now - and indeed it may have but we're not meant to know.

The locator pings from the black box can only be detected within a 25km radius therefore there is still a huge area to cover. So far as we are told no pings have been detected from the seabed to date.

About the 'heading into the third week of the search'.

Keep in mind, the batteries in the black box only charge the locator beacon for one month.

So if they can string this out one more week. Perhaps heading us off to the West Coast of NZ
or just about anywhere along the Southern Corridor, close to it, they maybe all the way to Antarctic if they suddenly figure they had the extra fuel--why by the end of a few more diversions like that they can say 'battery power is exhausted'.

It is not a case of stringing it out.

There are two searches going on. One on the surface for debris to confirm that any floating debris came from MH370.

The other is to back track to where currents would have spread debris from on the day MH370 was lost and look for locator pings on the seabed.

Both are races against time. For surface debris before the objects sink. for the seabed locator pings before batteries on the black box die.

Let's move on unless we get new evidence... nothing like the evidence they already likely have but seem to be intent on hiding from us. Diversions strung out until they can state the locator beacon no longer functions seems a convenient possible strategy to end the search, going on the shenanigans we bear witness to so far not too remote a possibility at all. We will see.

Real difficult not to be a little cynical about the outcome considering the dog and pony show they are putting on for us and have been putting on for us all along, isn't it?

You can only chew a bone so long. Personally I am content just to let the cards fall where they may and reconstruct from what we know, not what we imagine.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

zayonara
I probably missed this. Can someone fill me in with the "facts"?

We know the plane turned off course how? By readings on radar, or did the plane beam the new course data back to HQ's somehow?

If I remember right, the radar data was spotty at best, due to the altitude where all of this took place.

Could they be working hard to find it based on completely wrong info?

Tracked by radar at RMAF Butterworth according to Malaysian press. Later, much, much later Thailand revealed their military radar network detected it flying south over the Gulf of Thailand and then turn "right" [west] inland across Kota Bahru to the Straits of Malacca.

Malaysian authorities gave an entirely different account that it flew to Kota Bahru from the east and turned left [west] over Kota Bahru.

An oil rig worker Mike MacKay on an oil rig off Vung Tau (Vietnam) said he saw an aircraft very high in the sky and very distant suffer an explosion and then saw flames which went out by themselves.

There are conflicting times aswell:

Malaysian press reported RMAF Butterworth first detected the aircraft crossing to the Straits of Malacca at 2:40am.
Now we are told by the malaysian Government that they last saw it leaving towards the Andaman Islands at 2:15am.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

civpop
According to Marine Traffic, there is only 1 vessel in Indian Ocean and its unknown with no details, unless my eyes are deceiving me. I thought several had been dispatched, or do Naval ships not show up on here?

Marine Traffic

A Chinese ice breaker has sailed from Perth to the search area. probably that does not show up on civil ship trackers.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth2014

Where is the air force base in christchurch? It's not running out of wigram anymore. So I'm guessing it'd just be running out of the christchurch international airport? I live in riccarton (pretty much a suburb or two over, not far at all) and ive seen a lot more jet type planes leaving the area of the airspace. I dont know if this is just search related though.

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join