It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if the Government does eventually find all planes that have disappeared mysteriously. Here the discovery of flight 19 vanished in Bermuda triangle from Close encounters third kind.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

pejanene
OK, we're heading into the third week of the search. Even on mythbusters, they managed to find a needle in a haystack within a day. With the tech and information that we have (especially info that has not been shared), I truly believe that the wreck would have been found by now - and indeed it may have but we're not meant to know. Since even after all this time there's just a bunch of disinfo, I can't believe that the plane just had a plain mechanical failure and crashed. If that becomes the official conclusion, then it's definitely a cover up.

And if the plane did not crash, as I feel the plane was redirected manually, it really seems plausible that it either flew north to Pakistan, Western Asia, westward to Africa / Maldives / Diego Garcia. With all the satellites we have up there, I just can't imagine they haven't sifted through photos of these key areas on those dates and identified what happened. This has all got to be a big deception...friggin' ridiculous.

There were three unrelated reported sightings from the Maldives and all were quite credible. Fishermen from two different villages and seven western guests from a tourist resort all saying it flew from North and left headed South east. The Maldives government dispute these sightings on grounds that their radar did not detect it, but neither their radar coverage nor their "Dad's Army" defence forces are credible in their denials.

That means it flew south within radar coverage of Diego Garcia and likely a portion of a flight from the Maldives to the current search area was actually tracked with sophisticated radar on the day of the disappearance.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

bikeage
reply to post by thetruth2014

Where is the air force base in christchurch? It's not running out of wigram anymore. So I'm guessing it'd just be running out of the christchurch international airport? I live in riccarton (pretty much a suburb or two over, not far at all) and ive seen a lot more jet type planes leaving the area of the airspace. I dont know if this is just search related though.

Wigram is long gone. It was only ever a base for training aircraft. Operation Deep Freeze flights to Antarctica use a separate apron on a civil airport all within public view.

April is when flights to Antarctica finish so the extra activity is connected with supply flights to the ice.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth
reply to post by bbracken677

The debunking of the 'fire' theory by pilots.

'MOST PLAUSIBLE' theory MH370 caught fire DEBUNKED by other pilots

KUALA LUMPUR - A pilot’s premise that Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 went missing due to a fire onboard was again shot down by another aviator, who said the “plausible” did not gel with available fact and aviation practice.

Writing to news website Business Insider to challenge the hypothesis put forward by pilot Chris Goodfellow that the Beijing-bound plane was lost to a fire, the commercial pilot said reactions of those flying the plane was not consistent conflagration on the plane.

Full article: www.malaysia-chronicle.com...:most-plausible-theory-mh370-caught-fire-debunked-by-other-pilots&Itemid= 2#ixzz2webIKtoA

Unfortunately you do not account for the most plausible sighting of all by oil rig worker Mike Mckay off the Vietnamese coast who saw at the requisite time an aircraft very distant to the West suffer an explosion followed by fire which went out as he watched.

McKay also commented that as he looked west the aircraft did not deviate left or right thus was already tracking west when the explosion happened.

[snip]

edit on 22-3-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: removed off-topic, personal banter

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Mikeultra
The retired General on Fox News is saying the plane landed in Lahore, Pakistan with the knowledge and assistance of the Pakistan government. He said they cooperate with terrorists, it's not unheard of. And he said he can't reveal all that he knows of course.

Generals have been known to suffer delusional psychosis too.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

That's basically the point I made here, there has to be a handover from ATC to ATC and things should have followed an immediate plan of action, the apparent lack of such a plan of action seems suspicious.

Did MAS know the plane had landed within a radius, did they alert military, was it passed off to another agency to deal with after it went off secondary radar etc.

These are all prerequisites in the forming of hypothetical scenarios that are so far, lacking.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
As a few people here have stated, the flight to Auckland on 23 Jan 2014 is interesting. Could have been just a scheduled maintenance trip, but still interesting nonetheless.

The flight to Auckland is naturally not on the official flight activity history. It would have gone unnoticed if not for an aviation enthusiast recording the plane leaving KL / arriving in Auckland (or so it seems!).
Source: www.airfleets.net...
(Credit to Seek_Truth for original post: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Screenshot of official flight activity history for 9M-MRO (MH-370), serial number B777 MSN 28420:
i.imgur.com...
(Screenshot taken from FlightAware.com; flight activity history is behind a registration wall.)

Original post by Mikeultra, with screenshots of flight mileage to/from Auckland, is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mikeultra
A round trip from Kuala Lumpur to Diego Garcia is 4276 miles. That might account for the 4444 extra miles listed on the MH130 trip that 9M-MRO made from Kuala Lumpur to Auckland on 01/23/2014. Then they left off the mileage on the return to Kuala Lumpur.

Mikeultra
The airport is omitted it travelled to auckland and then there is no flight from auckland . There is also no stated info from deperature point hence looks like a crew only flight. Maybe not a smoking gun but a very interesting piece of information where cargo could be planted of significance and big enough time gap for retrofitting the plane or sabotage.

thetruth2014
It travelled to auckland as a cabin crew flight on January 23rd 2014 ...the only time since the planes inception it had travelled there...test run sabotage in auckland by one of the crew members ? No return flight one way

sy.gunson
Since I am inexperienced with using these two sites please can you advise when it next appears and had you though about the possibility it may have been booked in for maintenance with Air NZ's heavy maintenance base at Auckland?
Air NZ also operates the B777 and hence it may have arrived one day and stayed for a scheduled check and flown out a day or two later. The distance which you mentioned is roughly double the distance from Kuala Lumpur to Auckland.

edit on 22-3-2014 by jsl2837 because: Added source for Auckland flight

edit on 22-3-2014 by jsl2837 because: Unclear whether it was recorded leaving KL or arriving in NZ. Edited to reflect this.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Ivar_Karlsen

thetruth2014
reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

Would flight mh370 have enough fuel to reach the Christchurch air force base ? The u.s base immune to new zealand law and part of cia intelligence gathering with rumors of a nuke base.

As fuel in parts of China is insanely expensive they were most likely tankering, so they might have had enaugh fuel for that.

Edit:
After having consulted my manuals:, they might have had up to 12 hours worth of fuel if they were tankering.
Our B777's were the ,300ER With GE90 engines, the fuel capacity on the .200 ER is pretty much the same.
edit on 21-3-2014 by Ivar_Karlsen because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2014 by Ivar_Karlsen because: (no reason given)

Malaysian authorities have previously cited 31,000 US Gals aboard at take off. The Malaysian aircraft had slightly more powerful RR Trents. I calculated the still air range and approximate payload (pax & freight) n got 12 hours still air range @ 490kts 0.84 mach. Subsequently I learned that the intended cruise speed was mach 0.82.

thetruth2014 Would flight mh370 have enough fuel to reach the Christchurch air force base ? The u.s base immune to new zealand law and part of cia intelligence gathering with rumors of a nuke base.

Laughable that there is any nuclear facility in NZ. The country has one LINAC particle accelerator for nuclear research. The military base spoken of at CHC is an apron at a civil airport in full view of the public which gets C-130 and C-17 flights.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth
reply to post by sy.gunson

That is a lie and is also a personal attack which is contrary to ATS T&C. Just because people don't believe theories you do, isn't an excuse for attacking.

And if I choose to disbelieve certain theories I WILL, regardless of YOUR irrelevant opinion.

"theabsolutetruth" only cherry picks those sightings she wants to acknowledge and maintains the rest are bogus

Simple factual observation. You shouldn't make outrageous suggestions if you can't debate them.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I don't know if the do. Amelia Earheart's plane hasn't been found. But then, it could have, and it's STILL classified, who knows.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: China says it has located a large 30m-long object in the Indian Ocean on day three of the search for missing MH370

www.dailymail.co.uk... tml

NO OTHER INFO BUT HEADLINE

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Just announced at 6:15 am Eastern Daylight Savings Time, the Chinese have spotted debris in the same area the Australians are searching, and are en route to pick it up.

The Australians have been somewhat reluctant to have the Chinese in the area though I know of no outright refusal to allow them to enter and help.

We shall see!

edit on 22-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

yep!

from above post source

Chinese authorities have found a large piece of debris during the search for missing flight MH370, Malaysia's transport minister said today
Hishammuddin Hussein said Chinese satellites had located an unknown object measuring 30m long by 22m wide in the remote southern Indian Ocean area where searches have been concentrated.
He made the announcement after being handed a handwritten notes during a daily press conference on updates in the search for the missing Malaysian Airlines airliner.
He gave no further information, except to say that Chinese authorities would make an official announcement 'in a couple of hours'.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Heheh I saw we posted at the same time. Good job! Hope we finally get some resolution to this.

Of course, I am expecting people to say
1. The Chinese had it all along and planted it
2. The Chinese had it all along and already had it on the ship and are just pretending to go pick it up.

P.S. Fox News is still following this really closely, been staying tuned for news breaks.

They are going live with the story in a couple minutes.

70 feet long, 98 feet wide, spotted by satellite.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I know what you mean. But in regard to Australia not being too keen on China coming down this way to help... yes, Australia with New Zealand have got some special deals going on with the US as per ANZUS, but like... I dunno, last decade we've been eager to strengthen our Asian relations, especially economically. If my darling Kevin Rudd was still Prime Minister, you bet your buttons he'd be out on a ship waving in the Chinese with open arms.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Libertygal

Heheh I saw we posted at the same time. Good job! Hope we finally get some resolution to this.

Of course, I am expecting people to say
1. The Chinese had it all along and planted it
2. The Chinese had it all along and already had it on the ship and are just pretending to go pick it up.

Or, for the nth time during this saga, it will be another shining example of our stellar stewardship of the earth's waters in that it is either a container that fell off a cargo ship or Fat Albert's discarded lunch pail from the late 1970s.

Hope this turns out to be something, and even more hope that this isn't yet another false alarm due to some overzealous analyst's efforts to bring in their team as the winner in a Chinese/American piddling contest over who found stuff first.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Any familiar with a Boeing 777 know which part would be "30m Wide & 22m Long"???

This seems overly large for even the large criteria of passenger planes!!!

Peace MH370 xxx

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Ah yes, you're right, my mistake, it was India!

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Even the wording in the article was offensive, which is why it stuck in my mind, but I had the Australia search top in my mind at the time I was recalling this quote. My bad.

New Delhi has said it does not want the Chinese warships to be "sniffing around" Indian maritime territories under the pretext of searching for the jetliner's wreckage.

The sniffing around part is what got to me and stuck in my head.

My only excuse is, been up all night, bed time for me.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

ach you're alright lassie... my excuse is I've been imbibing juice...(can I say mangosteen juice, will that satisfy the mods??)

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join