It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
www.google.ca... ts=1395431120343#hl=en&q=mh130&tbm=nwsreply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1001219/pg265#pid17695793]post by Mikeultra[/

www.google.ca... ts=1395431120343#hl=en&q=mh130&tbm=nws

Subconcious leaks by the media of something nefarious in Auckland with "flight mh130"

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I agree. It's like when the rich lady in town opens her house for the Tour of Homes in the guise of benevolence, to "share" her great taste with the unwashed minions --but worse, since this is the US military presiding over an epic tragedy (not a deco tour).
edit on 21-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It travelled to auckland as a cabin crew flight on January 23rd 2014 ...the only time since the planes inception it had travelled there...test run sabotage in auckland by one of the crew members ? No return flight one way

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The log site looks like entries by the general public. Many flights could be missing. If not it would appear the plane had some issues.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Mikeultra
Is it just me that finds it strange that CNN is invited to film aboard a P8 Orion aircraft off of Florida on a demonstration flight? I think it's pure propaganda! Since when are news reporters allowed on top notch Naval aircraft?

I don't find that strange.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

The CH5 documentary isn't available online from the channel yet, though will probably be uploaded to youtube soon.

The person that said it was an official from somewhere from the looks of things, airline or ATC perhaps, but was certain that at that time, just after it taxied off the runway, that the communication should have been more standard, formal, and including the ID / code.

Another report mentions this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

'All right, good night' was spoken at 1.19am on Saturday March 8 from the Beijing-bound flight to air traffic controllers in Malaysia rather than the usual sign-off of ‘Roger and out’.

Whoever was talking did not mention a problem with the flight, suggesting an attempt was made to mislead ground control.

Two minutes later the transponder - which sends out an identifying signal - was switched off. Turning it off is simply a matter of flipping a switch in the cockpit.

Shortly afterwards the aircraft climbed to 45,000 feet and turned sharply to head back across the Malaysian peninsula. It later travelled some distance at 23,000 feet and even dipped down to 5,000 feet.

Authorities have said someone on board the plane also disabled one of its communications systems - the Aircraft and

Communications Addressing and Reporting System, or ACARS.

This is a message sent every 30 minutes to maintenance crews that indicates the plane's speed, altitude, position and fuel levels.

It made its last transmission at 1.07am, just before the last words from the co-pilot.

But it didn't send a transmission at 1.37am, so at some point in the preceding half an hour it had been switched off, a task that requires considerable expertise.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 21-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Ivar_Karlsen

Mikeultra
Is it just me that finds it strange that CNN is invited to film aboard a P8 Orion aircraft off of Florida on a demonstration flight? I think it's pure propaganda! Since when are news reporters allowed on top notch Naval aircraft?

The news reporter said the equipment on the plane is so secret/sensitive, they have to blur out the camera. CNN is government propaganda. Therefore it looks like the U.S. government has their hands involved with this. They can still pull the UFO confrontation via TV magic. Everyone must unite in one world government to fight the aliens... This plane is never going to be found. It's been scrapped in Karachi.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

wasnt ''all right good night'' that last words he said to the plane? not to ground control?

I think that is a red herring.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Reports suggest the communication was to ATC.

www.nytimes.com...

On Sunday, Malaysia’s defense minister added a critical detail about investigators’ understanding of what had transpired in the cockpit in the 40 minutes of flight time before ground controllers lost contact with the jet. The determination that the last verbal message to the control tower — “All right, good night” — came after a crucial signaling system had stopped transmitting, perhaps after being shut off, was likely to refocus scrutiny on the plane’s veteran pilot, Capt. Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53, and his young first officer, Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Ivar_Karlsen

Mikeultra

The news reporter said the equipment on the plane is so secret/sensitive, they have to blur out the camera. CNN is government propaganda. Therefore it looks like the U.S. government has their hands involved with this. They can still pull the UFO confrontation via TV magic. Everyone must unite in one world government to fight the aliens... This plane is never going to be found. It's been scrapped in Karachi.

My grandmother used to say "the hen that squawks the loudest is the one who laid the egg." Expand that to showboating and muscle flexing, figuratively speaking, of course.

Yet I also wonder if Russia has a hand in this: get the world's assets in one part of the world while Vlad sticks his hand in various cookie jars.

But I'm wondering everything.
edit on 21-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Couple days late with this one, was probably mentioned but here is a little input that we shouldn't be so impatient when it comes to this search!!!

Bill Hemmer:

"So, what, it took us 100 years to find the Titanic?... It took us 2,000 years to find Noah's Ark!!! Do we ever find flight 370?"

This is the epitome of journalism!!!

Gotta love FoxNews!!!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Ivar_Karlsen

Mikeultra

The news reporter said the equipment on the plane is so secret/sensitive, they have to blur out the camera. CNN is government propaganda.

I've had a couple of trips on (Norwegian) Orion planes as a civilian.
Even With a Close up view i had no idea of what kind of mission they were on.
No need to blur anything.

It's been scrapped in Karachi.

Nope, they wouldn't get it in to Pakistan unnoticed, way to many eyes watching (been flying B777's in that area for years.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There is a suspicious lack of background information on those with access to the cockpit, pilot, co pilot, captain etc, flight hours, regular transmissions, ie were those voice transmittions their standard, were they confirmed on voice recognition etc, as well as proper confirmation of the cargo, ie was it lithium ion batteries or mangosteens etc, the previous flight history of the plane, where was it previously and who was flying it etc.

So many information voids that have to be filled.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Flight history
www.airfleets.net...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ivar, perhaps you can confirm this. As a retired 757/767 driver I cannot remember the last time I would have said "Roger and out". Especially with late night and early morning flights, communications are a bit more relaxed and friendly than during peak hours. It would not at all be unusual for a friendly, 'Good Night" or the like. Even on Transcontinental flights, the later the hour the friendlier and less formal the communications.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

ProfessorT
You can call me crazy but I think if the plane had crashed into the Indian Ocean there would have been much more clearer indications of it happening such as debris washing up on coasts, cargo or the bodies of those on board. Something in the back of my mind made me think back to the Frederick Valentich case. Is it completely out of the question that something similar could have happened?

Valentich disappearance

No not crazy, just you fail to comprehend the isolation of this location.

It is almost in the sub-antarctic

weather down there is appalling and if anything drifts ashore on southern new Zealand in a few weeks time the area in new Zealand (Fiordland) will be equally desolate and isolated

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

rockflier
Ivar, perhaps you can confirm this. As a retired 757/767 driver I cannot remember the last time I would have said "Roger and out". Especially with late night and early morning flights, communications are a bit more relaxed and friendly than during peak hours. It would not at all be unusual for a friendly, 'Good Night" or the like. Even on Transcontinental flights, the later the hour the friendlier and less formal the communications.

As far as i've heard the last transmission was "roger that, good night".
Nothing one wouldn't expect in that area. (at least it was in English)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

Would flight mh370 have enough fuel to reach the Christchurch air force base ? The u.s base immune to new zealand law and part of cia intelligence gathering with rumors of a nuke base.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth2014

Thanks, at least that looks standard.

Which perhaps puts even more emphasis on the pilot theories, the fire / suspicious cargo as a cause etc theories don't add up.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Mikeultra
A round trip from Kuala Lumpur to Diego Garcia is 4276 miles. That might account for the 4444 extra miles listed on the MH130 trip that 9M-MRO made from Kuala Lumpur to Auckland on 01/23/2014. Then they left off the mileage on the return to Kuala Lumpur.

What is this fixation with Diego Garcia?

If there is some proof or some evidence please provide it.

Otherwise you are just making suggestions and inferences.

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join