It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Wow. Just sank in on me.Yes. That is what this is about.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by renden

Page not found. The point is, is the center of the 'Slavic World' Moscow or Kiyev? Is that what that is really about?

This is what it's all about. Feed on it!

www.city-data.com...

Dig in these parts and you'll find the source of all lies.
edit on 24-3-2014 by renden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by renden

Errors?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by renden

Errors?

More then mathematics;

It's what Rome was built upon.

Phaistos disc is Slavonic writing.

slavonicweb.chat.ru...

Etruscans, Etrusski, Et-russki, slavonic for "Its russkie". "Et" means "its".

Russkie past the break up of Great Tartari (union).

Full on;

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

renden

DJW001
reply to post by renden

Page not found. The point is, is the center of the 'Slavic World' Moscow or Kiyev? Is that what that is really about?

This is what it's all about. Feed on it!

www.city-data.com...

Dig in these parts and you'll find the source of all lies.

Ok this is probably not the place for this but you do realize Tartary was considered Mongolians. And there move into Ukraine is also the same reason Stalin deported them from Crimea. Also the mane reason they dont want Russia back there at the moment. Ods wounds heal slowly and i dont think the tartars are going to go quietly this time i guarantee a civil war is going to erupt in Crimea.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Iran is the obvious tit-for-tat.

My guess is that we'll hear something on that front soon.

There's a lot of itchy trigger fingers there.

As far as Putin's image, he'll NEVER be received as a trusted statesman, although he came close.

Isn't that all it takes to smother Russian - Western relations, personality conflicts?

On an even simpler level, doesn't Russia have an inferiority complex, to a degree?

Putin, the Anti-Christ?

edit on 24-3-2014 by DistantThunder because: His Generals will not follow their orders, when push comes to shove.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Ok this is probably not the place for this but you do realize Tartary was considered Mongolians. And there move into Ukraine is also the same reason Stalin deported them from Crimea. Also the mane reason they dont want Russia back there at the moment. Ods wounds heal slowly and i dont think the tartars are going to go quietly this time i guarantee a civil war is going to erupt in Crimea.

Nope, feel free to dig around there. Tatar, and Tartar, two entirely different things. I know it sounds almost the same, and in US if it's close enough it's good enough, but no, not the same people, not even close.

There will not be civil war in Crimea, over 60% are ethnic Russians, and over 80% are Russian speakers, so the only threat is from Muslim Crimean Tatar minority and West Ukraine Islamo-Fascist Nazi terrorists.

Yes, I call them terrorists, not because I feel like insulting anybody, but because Right Sector is comprised of terrorist that blow people up, and threaten to blow more people up. It's a fact.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

DistantThunder
Iran is the obvious tit-for-tat.

As far as Putin's image, he'll NEVER be received as a trusted statesman, although he came close.

Putins current approval rating in Russia is 83%, that's 119 million people that disagree with you there buddy. That's a lot of people to disagree with, good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

renden

Nope, feel free to dig around there. Tatar, and Tartar, two entirely different things. I know it sounds almost the same, and in US if it's close enough it's good enough, but no, not the same people, not even close.

There will not be civil war in Crimea, over 60% are ethnic Russians, and over 80% are Russian speakers, so the only threat is from Muslim Crimean Tatar minority and West Ukraine Islamo-Fascist Nazi terrorists.

Yes, I call them terrorists, not because I feel like insulting anybody, but because Right Sector is comprised of terrorist that blow people up, and threaten to blow more people up. It's a fact.

Yeah but right sector doesnt hold one position in the government so your arguments invalid. It be like me saying Russia is neo Nazis because they have Nazi parties in Russia. Especially in Moscow. However they like in Ukraine have nothing to do with the government. Well in moscow almost nothing since Putin looks the other way as they beat up gays and immigrants in the street.Because like the Nazi party Putin wants them gone as well funny ideology can make some strange bedfellows.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Radical Right sector number 2 man has been shot and killed overnight in his hometown of rovno is western Ukraine. Body found with two shots to the chest with hands cuffed behind.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

dragonridr

renden

Yeah but right sector doesnt hold one position in the government so your arguments invalid. It be like me saying Russia is neo Nazis because they have Nazi parties in Russia. Especially in Moscow. However they like in Ukraine have nothing to do with the government. Well in moscow almost nothing since Putin looks the other way as they beat up gays and immigrants in the street.Because like the Nazi party Putin wants them gone as well funny ideology can make some strange bedfellows.

you should check this then.
Right Sector to Become Political Party

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Yeah but right sector doesnt hold one position in the government so your arguments invalid.

Prove it.

There's a list of Right Sector Nazi currently in power.

It be like me saying Russia is neo Nazis because they have Nazi parties in Russia. Especially in Moscow. However they like in Ukraine have nothing to do with the government. Well in moscow almost nothing since Putin looks the other way as they beat up gays and immigrants in the street.Because like the Nazi party Putin wants them gone as well funny ideology can make some strange bedfellows.

That's a bunch of everything tossed together. So Putin is what now? Gay beating Hitler Nazi bedfellow or something? What else is he? Does he sacrifice children and feasts on their blood as well? Cuz that would be totally like a KGB Russia, tell your kids.

What are comparing what's going on in Russia to anyway?

Where we lived, a cop shot an Native American wood carver in the middle of the street. Just came out of his cruiser and with in a few seconds shot him dead with 4 shots, for nothing. We moved. After that, nothing Putin supposedly does in the streets of Moscow will top that for me.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

asen_y2k
Radical Right sector number 2 man has been shot and killed overnight in his hometown of rovno is western Ukraine. Body found with two shots to the chest with hands cuffed behind.

Yep, shot in the chest, after threating to hang another right sector dude.

This guy, the face of Ukrainian Democracy;

Same guy who likes hookers stomping his nuts and having his face bashed in with boots.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

renden

Yeah but right sector doesnt hold one position in the government so your arguments invalid.

Prove it.

There's a list of Right Sector Nazi currently in power.

It be like me saying Russia is neo Nazis because they have Nazi parties in Russia. Especially in Moscow. However they like in Ukraine have nothing to do with the government. Well in moscow almost nothing since Putin looks the other way as they beat up gays and immigrants in the street.Because like the Nazi party Putin wants them gone as well funny ideology can make some strange bedfellows.

That's a bunch of everything tossed together. So Putin is what now? Gay beating Hitler Nazi bedfellow or something? What else is he? Does he sacrifice children and feasts on their blood as well? Cuz that would be totally like a KGB Russia, tell your kids.

What are comparing what's going on in Russia to anyway?

Where we lived, a cop shot an Native American wood carver in the middle of the street. Just came out of his cruiser and with in a few seconds shot him dead with 4 shots, for nothing. We moved. After that, nothing Putin supposedly does in the streets of Moscow will top that for me.

No theres not they arent even a political party yet. Though now that Russia pulled this crap well they might end up a political party. As far as Ukraines Duma thet dont have one single seat, So i guess its up to you to prove otherwise.Are they going to attempt to get into the government probably will they win a seat again matbe but even that still doesnt mean there government is Nazis it means one person in there Duma has Nazi affiliations. Heck in the US we had KKK members in congress its not unusual for an extremist to get into government. Its hard for them to control it just ask Robert Byrd.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

do you really believe if there are violent demonstrations going on that still, only democratically elected officials are influencing things?

Right Sector is not a political party (yet) and just proved the point that they influenced non - democratic and violent government overthrow.

Right Sector not being a political party and not using political means is exactly what was (and still is) the main issue in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

dragonridrNo theres not they arent even a political party yet.

OK, so if I show you the list, would you actually be capable of accepting it or will you ignore it?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by renden

show us THE LIST!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

renden
www.pslweb.org...

I thought it's only few of them but actually there is a whole bunch.

not good direction for Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Parliament in Ukraine dismissed acting Defence Minister Ihor Tenyukh on Tuesday in a second vote, having earlier rejected his offer to resign over his handling of Russia's annexation of Crimea.

The repeat vote followed consultations between party faction leaders and Ukraine's acting president and parliamentary speaker, Oleksander Turchinov.

Lawmakers elected Mykhailo Koval, head of the Ukrainian border guard, to replace Tenyukh. [Reuters]

by Ismaeel Naar 6:50 AM↑ 0

Al Jazeera Live

new topics

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join