It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a map
i.a.cnn.net...

edit on 25-3-2014 by demus because: calculating discrepancies

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I've just found this video showing more Russian tanks, army vehicles and armour heading to Ukraine's borders.
Wow. Russia get pretty serious with their "training exercises". To add more credence to this video Ukraine's Border Guard Service are reporting a further build up of Russian troops and equipment moving closer to Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

I just opened new topic about upcoming invasion
and I returned here and I saw your video.
don't know what to say really.
it seems almost like blitzkrieg again.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

demus

You are finally starting to get it. Anschluss followed by blitzkrieg. Whose tactics are those? What sort of government did he have?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

DJW001

demus

You are finally starting to get it. Anschluss followed by blitzkrieg. Whose tactics are those? What sort of government did he have?

thank you, I hope you will soon realize and acknowledge deeds and involvement of the other side as well.
then we will be on closer ground.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

demus

DJW001

demus

thank you, I hope you will soon realize and acknowledge deeds and involvement of the other side as well.

What other side?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

What other side?

NATO, USA, The West.
or you are trying to say they didn't have influence on developments in Ukraine?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

demus

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

What other side?

NATO, USA, The West.

Influence is not the same thing as sending armed agents provocateurs and soldiers in.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

demus

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

What other side?

NATO, USA, The West.

Of course thet did it started by the EU offering the agreement thet just signed. Which also by the way has security agreements attached. If Russia crosses into Ukraine the EU is on the hook to help defend Ukraine. Should be interesting on how far Russias going to push it at this point.I Think Putin was getting ready to calm down than the EU signed the deal with Ukraine he was trying to stop in the first place. So now whats his next move judging from Putins actions so far more hell make another huge mistake and drag the entire Eu to war with him and by extension NATO.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

What other side?

NATO, USA, The West.

Influence is not the same thing as sending armed agents provocateurs and soldiers in.

by "influence" I mean sending agents provocateurs as well.
or you're so naive thinking they were just talking?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Muzychko killing: Ultra-nationalist mastermind demands cops’ arrest, Interior Minister’s dismissal

Dmitry Yarosh, leader of Ukraine's Right Sector nationalist party, is demanding the resignation of acting Interior Minister Arsen Avakov and the arrest of police officers involved in the killing of notorious radical militant Aleksandr Muzychko.

"We cannot watch silently as the Interior Ministry works to undermine the revolution," Interfax reported Yarosh as saying. “We demand the immediate resignation of the Interior Minister Arsen Avakov, and the arrest of the commander of the Sokol Special Forces and those guilty of [Muzychko’s] murder."

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

demus

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

What other side?

NATO, USA, The West.

All they needed to do was talk. Promises of low cost loans and perhaps future membership in NATO. That scared the pants off of Putin, so he had his agents turn the peaceful protests violent to give him an excuse to move in.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

DJW001

So why did the western powers sent the neonazis to stir the situation? Or you are meaning to tell me that you are going to ignore the wealth of evidence pointing to the western powers sending those armed agent provocateurs you speak about?
Oh nevermind, you have been doing it all along...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The following picture has been taken in Russia showing artillery pieces facing towards mainland Ukraine.
So, I think it's a question of 'when', not 'if' the Russian army will be invading Ukraine. Also, Ukraine Special Forces Unit that had their base stormed in Crimea has been relocated to Kherson. Ukraine believe that at present Russia could invade 6-8 Oblasts.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
RF Navy to accept over 40 warships in 2014

RF Navy plans to accept over 40 different warships in 2014, says press center of the Ministry of Defence.

In particular, RF Navy is to be expanded with patrol ships of project 11356, small-size missile ships of project 21631, anti-terror boats of project 21980 and state-of-the-art rescue vessel Igor Belousov. Besides, this year will sea the keel-laying of a series of support vessels like icebreaker of project 21180, self-propelled floating crane of project 02690 and other vessels.

In the nearest future, RF Navy will put into service Yasen-class nuclear submarines, state-of-the-art multipurpose surface ships of corvette/frigate/small-size missile ship type as well as the destroyer of Leader project etc.

Without a doubt Russia is gearing up.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

What other side?

NATO, USA, The West.

All they needed to do was talk. Promises of low cost loans and perhaps future membership in NATO. That scared the pants off of Putin, so he had his agents turn the peaceful protests violent to give him an excuse to move in.

so you're trying to say Yanukovich was considering loans and membership in NATO?
edit on 25-3-2014 by demus because: recovering from bad analogy

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Russian channel broadcasts are being stopped in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

ProfessorT
I've just found this video showing more Russian tanks, army vehicles and armour heading to Ukraine's borders.
Wow. Russia get pretty serious with their "training exercises". To add more credence to this video Ukraine's Border Guard Service are reporting a further build up of Russian troops and equipment moving closer to Ukraine.

Show me ONE tank. Then tell me which army it belongs to, and where all of this is taking place.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sigh 249 pages and still

I cannot find anywhere from any source western or eastern

ANYTHING that States Russia has DECLARED WAR on the Ukraine

Amazing Don't you THINK....

More to follow.......

Riouz

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

DJW001

demus

Oh yes, one shaky video with out any informations says all that. Nuclear Apocalypse sure to come soon.

Can you at least tell which DIRECTION that train is headed? East, West, maybe it's standing still, and who does it belong to?

Video says Voronezh, and even the poster says, "maybe tanks" are being moved towards the border.

Not a single tank there, not a single armed vehicle.

Go ahead, try and point out a single armed vehicle in this standing "Blitzkrieg"

new topics

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join