It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'm hoping that the change in Defence Minister position for Ukraine will mean that they now take a tougher line with Russia should they attempt to annex another part of Ukraine. You never know, we may all be surprised and they may announce they are going to attempt to take back Crimea!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

ProfessorT
I'm hoping that the change in Defence Minister position for Ukraine will mean that they now take a tougher line with Russia should they attempt to annex another part of Ukraine. You never know, we may all be surprised and they may announce they are going to attempt to take back Crimea!

yes, I too believe they could announce taking back Crimea but any serious action would be catastrophic for Ukraine and probably the rest of the world as major conflict between world powers would be the result of such actions and Russian response.
edit on 25-3-2014 by demus because: aligning astrological timing

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Pic of these fine fellas on a typical Nazi-torch parade;

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

I was trying to find out a little more about this man, party affiliation and what not. This is all I could find in a quick search of his name. (This article is from 3/5/14)

Colonel-General of the State Border Service of Ukraine Mykhailo Koval, who has been previously kidnapped by unidentified persons in Yalta, has established contact to inform that he is safe and well.

Interfax - Urkaine

I'll keep digging though.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

asen_y2k
Radical Right sector number 2 man has been shot and killed overnight in his hometown of rovno is western Ukraine. Body found with two shots to the chest with hands cuffed behind.

Sounds like someone is cleaning house now they've outlived their usefulness.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

ProfessorT

Timoshanko has been making all kinds of insane threats against Russia.

"Tymoshenko warns of guerrilla war, calls for sanctions on Russia"

www.reuters.com...

"Tymoshenko – “8 million Ukraine Russians must be killed with nuclear weapons”"

Outtakes from intercepted phone conversation;

"Ukraine’s Iron Lady – “Can you feel my love?”

” I am ready to grab a machinegun and shoot that motherf__ker [Putin] in the head.”

” I would have found a way to kill those assh_les. I hope I will be able to get all of my connections involved.”

” And I will use all of my means to make the entire world rise up, so there wouldn’t even be a scorched field left in Russia.”

On a question of what to do with the 8 million Russians left inside the Ukraine she says, “They must be killed with nuclear weapons.”

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

renden

ProfessorT

Timoshanko has been making all kinds of insane threats against Russia.

"Tymoshenko warns of guerrilla war, calls for sanctions on Russia"

www.reuters.com...

"Tymoshenko – “8 million Ukraine Russians must be killed with nuclear weapons”"

Outtakes from intercepted phone conversation;

"Ukraine’s Iron Lady – “Can you feel my love?”

” I am ready to grab a machinegun and shoot that motherf__ker [Putin] in the head.”

” I would have found a way to kill those assh_les. I hope I will be able to get all of my connections involved.”

” And I will use all of my means to make the entire world rise up, so there wouldn’t even be a scorched field left in Russia.”

On a question of what to do with the 8 million Russians left inside the Ukraine she says, “They must be killed with nuclear weapons.”

www.veteranstoday.com...

Smells like a State-sanctioned hit, bet Putin smiled after hearing this news..probably even gave the initial order

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

khimbar

asen_y2k
Radical Right sector number 2 man has been shot and killed overnight in his hometown of rovno is western Ukraine. Body found with two shots to the chest with hands cuffed behind.

Sounds like someone is cleaning house now they've outlived their usefulness.

Exactly. Somebody gave the order to terminate the ones who were used as gunmen to secure the overthrow.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Zenem

Smells like a State-sanctioned hit, bet Putin smiled after hearing this news..probably even gave the initial order

I totally disagree.

If I were Putin, I'd be annoyed about this. Having a right wing nutter on the opposition would be much more useful to him, surely?

It's much more useful to the new government in Kiev, ridding themselves of those pesky ultra-nationalists.

For if there's one thing the EU can't abide, it's nationalism. It's their Kryptonite.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Maybe I am reaching here but to be gay is a abomination in the eyes of GOD and they work together to give each other jobs. Zoinist do the same danm thing, abomination, they worship IDOLS. Bohemian ring a bell?

Stay on the course and work it out. Pick your government pick your side.

Noone eats from my plates I do not want to. I believe we get along "everyone" without abominations.
edit on 25-3-2014 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
At the moment Vladimir Putin is reshuffling his deck of cards and by the looks of things he is probably compiling what he would describe as 'evidence' to use as an excuse to invade further into Ukraine. There was a news story that appeared a few days ago showing Russian soldiers in mainland Ukraine in plain clothes with guns and ammunition on them. They were caught by the Ukrainian Border Guard Service and sent back to their base in Simferopol. They were members of Russia's Black Sea Fleet. Russia are doing everything they can to annex more of Ukraine whether it be overt or covert.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Putin is in the right he is fighting a very extremely corrupt USA intelligence that Obama does not want to lock down. More #ing god danm Zionist controlling minions

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

They looked like hired guns to me , I think was a back lash to Ukraine hiring mercenarys out of Virgina.

GodBless

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Nationalists threaten Ukrainian interior minsiter with 'revenge' over far-right leader murder

“We will take revenge on Arsen Avakov for the death of our brother,” said Rovno coordinator of the Right Sector Roman Koval, as cited by charivne.info news portal. “The shooting of Sashko Bilyi [Muzychko’s nom de guerre] is an assassination ordered by the minister. Muzychko never received any notices concerning criminal offences and was never summoned anywhere.”

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

And now we start to see Ukraine fall apart, as has every other nation where the US has engineered regime change.

My heart goes out to the ordinary citizens, the families and the children.

P

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Now I will add every time in history "" learn the lessons of history"" every time GOD has seen a lesson to be taught he responds with a lot of vengeance. Yah USA has tried to circumvent them with help of abominations.

remember all those death of peace lovers , wont work I think this time. To many are not minority and not abominations.

remember that 1% who you really think they are not sitting in there big Gay bathtubs. Zionist bank pulling on the real big world bank not feeding or helping anyone only crying anti this anti that.

For Crist sake figure it out ,they are those abominations the 1 %. I hate to say it but needs to be done no one is paying attention.

some days world make you a little angry its time this message is said loud and fing clear.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Hellas
Nationalists threaten Ukrainian interior minsiter with 'revenge' over far-right leader murder

“We will take revenge on Arsen Avakov for the death of our brother,” said Rovno coordinator of the Right Sector Roman Koval, as cited by charivne.info news portal. “The shooting of Sashko Bilyi [Muzychko’s nom de guerre] is an assassination ordered by the minister. Muzychko never received any notices concerning criminal offences and was never summoned anywhere.”

Looks like the begining of the infighting and open warfare between the leadership and right wing.

Also in the news:

Constand provokation by Russian military on the border with Ukraine. Moving forwards and backing off along with spreading of rumours on the border. Also a constand buildup.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
seems like everything is ready for the next level of this engineered crisis.

I hope we are all wrong and there will be peaceful and diplomatic solution to the crisis.

sadly, what I'm seeing here and what I feel is going to happen really seems scary, negative and increasingly surreal.

once again, I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by demus

Yes. Putin's agents turned peaceful protest in Kiyev into deadly riots. Then his agents fomented secessionist rallies in East Ukraine. Then his special forces seized government buildings there. Then his quisling puppet announced a rigged referendum. All of this was planned and organized well in advance. No-one can reasonably deny that. Just supplying all the flags that appeared over night must have taken months.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by demus

Yes. Putin's agents turned peaceful protest in Kiyev into deadly riots. Then his agents fomented secessionist rallies in East Ukraine. Then his special forces seized government buildings there. Then his quisling puppet announced a rigged referendum. All of this was planned and organized well in advance. No-one can reasonably deny that. Just supplying all the flags that appeared over night must have taken months.

while the evil overlord was doing all this things the brave democratic peace spreading diplomats from the west were doing what exactly in Ukraine?

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join