It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mind-blowing game-changer you can't unsee.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
*sigh*

Dear debunkers,

listen carefully: in the first animated gif the OP has stabilized the sun during a camera roll. If the artifact(s) were an integral part of the camera assembly, or on the lense, the artifact(s) would roll along with the camera assembly and would certainly move in the same direction as the camera rolled. The OP shows later on the source images he used to create this image where you can see the rotation of the camera. In the source pictures everything rotates - the Sun and the artifact(s). If the artifacts were integral part of the camera assembly, here they would remain stationary because they would rotate along with the camera.

The fact that the artifacts remain stationary in the stabilized animated GIF (the FIRST one) and they do NOT remain stationary in the non-stabilized animated GIF (the SECOND one) is absolute proof they are not part of the camera assembly.

So what are they? I'll guess a large version of this:

Hyper-dimensional biologicals that are swarming our universe.

They are feeding off of the energy of the Sun and they are feeding off of the energy of thunderstorms in Earth's atmosphere.

Are they an intelligence? Given the strict formation they keep here I would say absolutely.

Debunked? Balony. You can even see the spiraling energy vortexes in the centre of the "ships".

Well done OP - you have my SF. Thanks for staying cool.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Just so there is no room for doubt.

Camera roll sequence:

Originally posted by HiramA
Since there are some here who can't visualize what my rotated .gif represents, I present these images which are some of the ones used to make my .gif in chronological order.

some of the rotated images

The artifact(s) and the Sun both move.

Stabilized version (animated):

Originally posted by HiramA

rotate

The artifact(s) and the Sun remain stationary.

The artifacts are NOT part of the camera assembly, flares, nor lense anomalies.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart
Right, I made this to show how the Keyboard GIF differs to the OP's gif and why it should be discounted.

When the Keyboard is aligned the artifact moves, not so in the OP's GIF
OP claims the sun is aligned in the rotating gif, but as I demonstrate here, it's not. So the original version posted by soylent was the correct analogy.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

You are wrong. He stabilized the artifact.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You just proved, again, the artifact moves with the lens and the sun remained still...how did you miss that?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is priceless...

So basically you two (three) are saying that in the set of images I posted on this page the Sun is not relatively rotating against the camera and that the vessel (let's call it vessel from now on) is moving because it is something stuck to the lense. Basically you are denying there was a camera rotation then.

So is the sequence I posted above on this page:

A sequence of pictures taken at intervals during a camera rotation YES or NO?

If your answer is YES: then why is the vessel not stationary?
If your answer is NO then why is the Sun (in fact the whole viewpoint) rotating?

Please ... Feel free to dig your own hole deeeeper and deeeeper.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Yes it was taken during camera rotation and the artifact moves with the rotation. What don't you get? The sun doesn't move when a lens rotates...neither would a stationary vessel...this statement by you shows you don't understand what you are looking at.

When I'm near a comp I will draw it for you on the images you used as evidence.
edit on 21-8-2013 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

Once more: if the camera rotates (as in the FIRST keyboard video) any artifact on the lense remains stationary. In the rotation pictures the vessel moves - hence not part of the camera assembly.

You claim the Sun remains stationary during a camera rotation.

Let's clarify: the viewpoint rotates does it not? If you were to take pictures of let's say a keyboard while rotating the camera would the keyboard appear stationary to you?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

And again you are absolutely wrong. Artifacts move WITH the lens, which by definition makes them an artifact. Objects OUTSIDE a moving lens remain stationary.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by raymundoko

And again you are absolutely wrong. Artifacts move WITH the lens, which by definition makes them an artifact. Objects OUTSIDE a moving lens remain stationary.

So again you are denying that the viewpoint is rotating then. What is it? You cannot have both you know.

You are saying that because the vessel is moving during a viewpoint rotation it is part of the lense.

Reality is exactly the opposite: if it were part of the camera it would appear motionless to the viewer.
It does not appear motionless in the pictures above does it now?

So again: Is the viewpoint rotating in these pictures yes or no?

If the answer is yes then the vessel is exactly that: a vessel.
If the answer is no then you must be assuming the whole universe is rotating in front of a stationary camera.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The sun DOES move with the anomaly, take a point of reference on the sun, artifacts on the outside of the lens block of the camera, and you will see the sun moves in reference to the anomaly. To say the contrary is just dishonest.

The sun is the keyboard the anomaly is the blue pen above the keyboard, look at the original gif of the keyboard not the stabilized one and compare it to the screenshots of the sun (not the stabilized gif). Which then means the anomaly is in a fixed position, just like the blue pen.
edit on 21-8-2013 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

OK, it's fairly obvious you have no experience with imaging, so I will just wait till I can draw it for you.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by raymundoko

OK, it's fairly obvious you have no experience with imaging, so I will just wait till I can draw you a picture book. Trying to use a non illustrated form of communication with you is proving to be a waste.

Bottom line: the position of the artifact relative to the Sun remains the same during rotation and as the viewpoint moves both the Sun and the vessel move.

If you truly do not understand that I do not know what else to say. Any experience of mine with imaging is irrelevant as my logic trumps any ignorance on your part - intentional or not.

But please - draw your little picture book - I can't wait.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO

The sun DOES move with the anomaly, take a point of reference on the sun, artifacts on the outside of the lens block of the camera, and you will see the sun moves in reference to the anomaly. To say the contrary is just dishonest.

The sun is the keyboard the anomaly is the blue pen above the keyboard, look at the original gif of the keyboard not the stabilized one and compare it to the screenshots of the sun (not the stabilized gif). Which then means the anomaly is in a fixed position, just like the blue pen.
edit on 21-8-2013 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

Got that Raymund? Examine the images carefully and use points of reference on the edges of the black shielding. Then come back and say the Sun does not rotate.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

1) My name isn't Raymond.
2) You can admit your horrible mistake at your earliest convenience:

As has been fairly obvious from the get go to those of us who know what we are looking at, the sun stays stationary, the artifact moves with the lens. Your problem is you took the word of an amateur (The OP) that he had stabilized the sun, when in fact he had stabilized the artifact.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

See my post I just did. Most people are confused by the OP's GIF because they assume he is correct when he said he stabilized the sun, however he stabilized the artifact he thought was orbiting the sun. It causes an optical illusion that has been fooling people. He also seems so intent on defending it that I am wondering if he did it on purpose for stars and flags.

So whether it was intentional or not, this has been thoroughly debunked by several people in this thread, as well as the Scientist in charge of the program running the Satellites.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have a couple of questions if anyone would be so kind as to enlighten me, I'm really uninformed when it comes to astronomy.

I'm confused about how a telescope would observe the sun when it requires a human eye to peer through? Wouldn't that # burn your retina? And at night, when your side of the planet is no longer facing the sun, how could you possibly observe the sun through telescope?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Use logic and reason guy.

In time you will be able to establish who you can say this to and think it will mean anything to them.

Logic and reason, chaos and absolutes.

A fine line divides the two here on ATS.

Gotta love it a times and need to walk away at others.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Thats a bold guess. where'd you learn so much about alien technology?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtfuldeliquent

One, you record it, like this guy:

www.youtube.com...

Or you could go old school:

solar-center.stanford.edu...

Or just get a solar telescope:

www.astronomynow.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>