It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mind-blowing game-changer you can't unsee.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
In that 25 day gif, the objects under the Sun are not stationary. They moved from left to right slightly.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If these are real objects beside the Sun this is major bizarre and weird stuff in space we are not aware of.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by compressedFusion
I have enjoyed reading both viewpoints in this thread. Thank you to the OP, Arbitrageur, Green, and others. Arbitrageur, I read your post above and my immediate thought was as follows:

Perhaps it would be useful to think about it from the other side of the coin. How would you go about proving that the data that we expect to see, such as the corona, aren't reflections and artifacts of the camera further fueling our own expectations?
I'll point out what I see, and if others see it, fine and if not, I won't be shy about admitting I score better than 99% of the general population on standardized visual and spatial perception tests. Does that make me right? No of course not, but maybe I'm seeing things that other people have missed so I'll point out what I see and let people make up their own minds.

First, to repeat the OP claims the sun is stationary in the gif, and so is the object. As I've said, the object is stationary in the gif, but the sun's corona is not. Here is how one can make that determination. The OP posted these images back on page 3:

Originally posted by HiramA
Since there are some here who can't visualize what my rotated .gif represents, I present these images which are some of the ones used to make my .gif in chronological order.

some of the rotated images...

I have analyzed them here:

I have drawn 7 yellow arrows around the perimeter of the opaque part of the sun's disc. The arrows point to distinct features in the sun's corona, like transitions from bright areas to dark areas, and in some cases extended trailers which are extra long streaks in the corona.

Now look at the orange circles, which encircle the object that is stationary in the OP's GIF. When comparing these two views, I have drawn an orange arrow to show the apparent rotation of the object enclosed in the orange circle. I haven't tried to measure the rotation but let's call it ballpark 60 degrees.

Now since the OP states the sun is stationary in the GIF, then it must be rotating between these two views. So ask yourself, what are the chances that all the features I've pointed out with the 7 yellow arrows would line up like this if the sun had rotated 60 degrees between these images as the OP is claiming?

In my view, the chances are pretty close to zero.

As this shows, there is indeed fluctuation in the corona between the two images, so OP is course is right about the fact the corona fluctuates. But fluctuation has less than a 1 in a billion chance of explaining how those 7 arrows pointing to those 7 features can line up so well in these two views, if the sun really rotated 60 degrees between them as OP claims.

Hence, my conclusion that OP is wrong. The sun is not rotating between these two views, hence, it is rotating in the animated gif where he stabilized among other things the object encircled in orange.

I hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by D_Mason

Good eye D,
The first frame is 1 pixel further left than the second, and the rest. My mistake.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I saw it the first time I saw his gift. /thread

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Nasa and the system hides the skies...just like they hide your spiritual nature. A piece of paper from the mind control institute of schooling doesn't mean you are intelligent..intelligent is acquired within. Truth within, truth without. Lies without, lies within. Its upto you to decide which is which.

This is a very very serious time we are in..A game is required...not an alphabetical war.

Which logic is correct? Nothing ever happens in the universe? Or things happen in the universe?

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hard to believe that nasa would spend billions on space cameras that show marks and smudges on the camera. YEAH RIGHT.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HiramA

Here is your GIF from the OP.

Are you denying that the object I encircled in orange in my analysis is stationary in the lower left corner of this gif?
edit on 20-8-2013 by Arbitrageur because: fixed gif link

link   

Thank you for the well thought out reply.

The corona does indeed appear to be rotating. However, how would the satellites receive images of the sun rotating on this axis? The satellites are traveling in the same plane as the rest of the planets.

www.eos.unh.edu...

The earth and the satellites see a view of the sun's equator very much like this:

solar.physics.montana.edu...

The sun is spinning about the north and south pole much like the earth about 7.25 degrees off the normal. We observe sun spots spinning around like the red spot on Jupiter:

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

So my question is how could we possibly see a counter clockwise rotation with the normal pointing out of the page (right hand rule)? You could only observe this type of rotation from one position, namely ABOVE the sun. These satellites are not in a tight orbit above the sun.

If the apparent motion is in the direction that you suggest (counter clockwise) I would have to conclude that this is from a barrel roll of the satellite.

link   
If the anomaly is outside of the camera:

If the anomaly is an artifact of the camera:

The OP has clearly explained how the GIF was made. If the sun itself was rotating in the pics, why aren't the dark spots rotating as well? Where the appearance of rotation in the corona can be explained by fluctuation, how can the inverse be explained in that the dark spots do not rotate?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by HiramA

Here is your GIF from the OP.

Are you denying that the object I encircled in orange in my analysis is stationary in the lower left corner of this gif?

Is it just me or does it look like there is another round object on the top on the image or the north part of the image of the Sun.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by astronomine
Where the appearance of rotation in the corona can be explained by fluctuation, how can the inverse be explained in that the dark spots do not rotate?
In the rotation gif the sun's corona is rotating. Things that aren't rotating are artifacts of the photographic apparatus.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Your corona isn't moving the way you think it is. That is why you must use the dark areas of the corona as anchor points.

editby]edit on 20-8-2013 by HiramA because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2013 by HiramA because: cowardice

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by compressedFusion

Have you read the thread?
Early in the thread Soylent Green is people showed a gif of a rotating keyboard, but he said he didn't rotate the keyboard, only the camera. So the rotation of the keyboard was an illusion, as is the rotation of the sun.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by astronomine
Where the appearance of rotation in the corona can be explained by fluctuation, how can the inverse be explained in that the dark spots do not rotate?
In the rotation gif the sun's corona is rotating. Things that aren't rotating are artifacts of the photographic apparatus.

Look at the entire ring directly outside of the fluctuating brightness. The entire ring are artifacts of the photographic apparatus?
edit on 20-8-2013 by astronomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

Yes.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

I've been saying objectS since page 1. Thank you for finally bringing it up.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I just have a few questions if you care to enlighten me

1st image,
These anomalies appear to be complete, incomplete, and intertwining all at the same time. There are several of them apparently, all larger than jupiter and all in equal proportion. Jupiter is visible with the naked eye at 5.2 au. How is it that the objects should apparently be 4x that size from our distance, but are not visible to the naked eye?

2nd image
I think the anomalies you are talking about are the things towards the top of the image that kinda look like saucers? If so, how is it they are top lit and bottom shadowed? Shouldn't it be the exact opposite if the source of light is beneath them? I've never faced the sun and had a distinct shadow in FRONT of me. Also why does this image lack the corona?

3rd image
I don't see it, what are we looking for? If its that saucer looking thing in the top-middle-left, again why is it top lit and bottom shadowed? Other than that I don't see anything, please feel free to point it out clearly.

4 image/slideshow
Again, what are we looking at? I see small white dots that I assume are planets come and go in this time lapse, as would be expected given they orbit the sun. These anomalies you refer to remain unmoved. Did the satellites remain still? Did these anomalies move in perfect sync with these satellites? One of those 2 questions absolutely must be true for your claims to be valid. Either the satellites are stationery or the anomalies are in PERFECT sync with them.

5th image/rotation
After looking at your pics on page 3 your individual pics show this anomaly, it does indeed move in the individual pics, along with concurring reference points in the corona, it clearly is either orbiting uniformly with SEVERAL other anomalies, including the satellites themselves, or a camera artifact. There is a distinct and persistent object in those samples, bottom right of each there is a darkened upside down V patch of space, its the same spot in each pic. So how long of a time lapse was this one?

Also last question, asking again because this is the pertinent one, how is it this object should be visible 4x the size of Jupiter , yet no one has seen it, ever. You can stare at the sun with simple methods, like we used to in grade school to watch eclipses with a couple pieces of construction paper. We can also view the transit of Venus this way, but we cant see Jupiter sized object next to the sun?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Looks like there is another one to the left of the one on top north side,which would make it north west.Stand back further away from your monitor and it is easier to see.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join