It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new royal baby the antichrist?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wolvesboy666

I HAVE GOT IT

never mind
edit on 14/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by Krono
reply to post by Biigs

Heck no, how much of our tax goes to the royals?

None at all....

I would suggest you go back to page 4 of this thread and read my post...
edit on 5/12/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)

Somebody else has cleared it up, thanks anyway though.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
12 flags
:shk:

FFS people get a grip

oh by the way

where is the baby is a reptilian thats why nurse was killed thread?

LMFBO

Somebody made a thread about that?

That is vile and despicable.

i hope they didnt it was more a mock at what will they post next
that would be sick

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

12 flags
:shk:

FFS people get a grip

oh by the way

where is the baby is a reptilian thats why nurse was killed thread?

LMFBO

Somebody made a thread about that?

That is vile and despicable.

i hope they didnt it was more a mock at what will they post next
that would be sick [/quote

I hope they didn't either, there is plenty of drivel and tripe on this site but posting something like that would be dreadful.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Evidently my quirky source of sarcasm was taken to seriously =)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by usngemenii
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Evidently my quirky source of sarcasm was taken to seriously =)

People post videos and articles from the Onion as a serious piece of discussion pretty regularly around here, common sense existing in only the smallest of doses, most people will miss posts that are actually satirical in nature.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
so the royals are having their baby in july was there a predication about this?
i can remember reading something please help

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this too, the time she was in that mysterious hospital, who knows what they were implanting in her womb. Then there was the human sacrifice of the nurse who talked to the Australian radio shock jock - just a few weeks ago there have been reports that the police are laying charges on him. I am wondering why? What did he do that led directly to that nurses "suicide"? Then there is the TV special on tonight "Born To Be King", yeah just like Jesus was born to be king? I thought I saw something on google news earlier that said his name was to be Bel, but I didn't look properly because I don't really care but now it seems to be gone and the name is a secret. Look out for symbolism at his "christening", now there is an interesting word.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Yes, clearly he is the anti christ. And Freddie Kruger in any future Nightmare on Elm Streets. He subs for the boogeyman also and very occasionally covers for Dracula.

I apologise though, i was raised not to mock the afflicted...........

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Well you're just being silly now, there is no such thing as Freddie Kruger or a boggey man, there is no such thing as Jesus Christ either, so how can there be an antichrist? No no no no such thing, no such thing, no such thing no such thing, no no no no.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

What planetary alignment ("3 planets aligned with the pyramid at Giza")? The baby boy was born on some interesting (and predictable btw) astrological signatures (7/22/2013): 1) Full Moon (monthly - not that rare), 2) Sun entering Leo (Lion King?) and 3) Conjunction of Jupiter (King planet) and Mars (War planet). The last one does give one pause however as the AC comes to make war and conquer. This is a s-t-r-e-t-c-h but there is also some interesting numerology with the number "11" (being a Master Number and a potential play on Jesus being #1 or the Master). The royal wedding (precursor to birth) was on 4/29/2011...date 29; 2+9 = 11 (same as last two digits of the yr also). The sum of the months of the wedding and birth; 4+7=11. Birthdate 22 = 2 x 11. Technically the numerology of the birthdate = 7 + (2+2) + (2+0+1+3) = 7 + 4 + 6 = 17 = 1+ 7 = 8. And the wedding day = 4 + (2+9) + (2+0+1+1) = 4 + 11 + 4 = 19 = 1 + 9 = 10 = 1....8 + 1 = 9,,,,9s & 11s - NO Way (NWO).

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolvesboy666
As many of you may know by now, prince William ans Kate Middleton are having a baby. She is in hospital suffering extreme morning sickness and it coincided with the 3 planets lining up perfectly with the Pyramids of giza. Just throwing it out there. What do you think?

What does any of that have to do with the anti-christ? I dont remember hearing that anywhere. If I missed something let me know.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I think it is as you say, just coincidence.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Is the new royal baby the antichrist

by the logic imposed in the OP the new royal baby could be;

H.M Yoda
H.M Santa
H.M Lucifer
H.M Jesus H Christ

or...

H.M Royal Prince of Cambridge.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

What planetary alignment ("3 planets aligned with the pyramid at Giza")? The baby boy was born on some interesting (and predictable btw) astrological signatures (7/22/2013): 1) Full Moon (monthly - not that rare), 2) Sun entering Leo (Lion King?) and 3) Conjunction of Jupiter (King planet) and Mars (War planet). The last one does give one pause however as the AC comes to make war and conquer. This is a s-t-r-e-t-c-h but there is also some interesting numerology with the number "11" (being a Master Number and a potential play on Jesus being #1 or the Master). The royal wedding (precursor to birth) was on 4/29/2011...date 29; 2+9 = 11 (same as last two digits of the yr also). The sum of the months of the wedding and birth; 4+7=11. Birthdate 22 = 2 x 11. Technically the numerology of the birthdate = 7 + (2+2) + (2+0+1+3) = 7 + 4 + 6 = 17 = 1+ 7 = 8. And the wedding day = 4 + (2+9) + (2+0+1+1) = 4 + 11 + 4 = 19 = 1 + 9 = 10 = 1....8 + 1 = 9,,,,9s & 11s - NO Way (NWO).

I'm sorry, but what on earth does any of the above mean again?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join