It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I will not be silenced - i will have my say - i will not be singled out..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
ProphetOfZeal, a question;

Do you, in anyway, think it is possible that you MIGHT be delusional?
Do you, even slightly, doubt your conviction or sanity?
How certain you are that you are NOT delusional
and that there is is absolutely NOTHING wrong with your mind?

Not meaning to offend, merely asking YOUR opinion on the matter,
never mind what anybody ELSE have said about you,
i´m asking YOUR opinion on the matter.

edit on 16-8-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

Yeah I agree with you. I've actually read that document you listed - I own a copy of Bill Coopers On A Pale Horse, where it was printed (without illustrations). That book really did change my life. I remember reading it when I was only 19 or 20 and just thinking to myself "No way, NO WAY was this stuff real."

And yet I have seen more and more evidence as I get older that Cooper was indeed correct.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Oh and to add, isn't it interested how all of these people who keep espousing that no conpsiracies exist, no illumanti, keep posting the same stuff, over and over and over and over again. Like ol'Denver over here. Doesn't matter what you say to him...he just keeps saying the same thing over and over again.

There's so much evidence out there...sooo much material I've read and seen that provides such a clear picture. You'd have to be blind not to see it. Or atleast check it out.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

I don't buy into the Illuminati either. Sorry. I do however believe in people gaining power, wealth and influence and then becoming intoxicated by those things, meaning they will strive further and further to ensure it continues. Or, in other words, greed (but on an enormous scale).

I mean, lets be honest here, if you were born a Rothschild wouldn't you be doing what you could to try and stay on top of the pile? And ensure that your children were also in this position? Human nature sadly.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

There's so much evidence out there...sooo much material I've read and seen that provides such a clear picture. You'd have to be blind not to see it. Or atleast check it out.

Maybe you should go to spec savers ...

Nothing happened at the olympics excuse me if i missed something as there was
no floods and no one was abducted by reptiles and no sign of the andromedens

That my freind is the clear picture..
Your witchdoctors let you down again buddy
Wheres this evidence zeeon?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Ol denver over here is still waiting for your proof that the illuminati exists and run the country
Funny you should say that you only believe in factual groups and not fictional

mmm I await your proof of the illuminati or stop going on about what you
cannot prove it makes you look silly son..While trying to ridicule others
who do not choose to believe in your fantasies wtf
edit on 16-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Conspiracy theorists are the people who spread fear and rumours that there is some kind of negative or evil force behind an incident or even, in the case of the Illuminati conspiracy theorists, running the world. But it's vitally important to remember conspiracy theories are just that - theories. There is no evidence to prove that they are true. A theory, according to the dictionary, is ''a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances''. So, for example, a theory that all fish will turn green in the future is a theory. You and me could come up with a theory that the sky is purple. We could put together a scientific paper explaining why we believe it is reall. But that doesn't make it true. Any scientist will tell you that nothing can be proved, things can only ever be disproved. Likewise, suggestions by Richard Dawkins that there's no such thing as god is also only a throy - he's not right. He just has an idea about how he thinks the world works. This realisation is the fundamental problem the masses have when they read a conspiracy theory and get all excited. They shriek, ''the world's going to end in 2012''. No, it's not. ''Agghhh, the Illuminati are controlling what milk I use on my cereal.'' No, they're not, you are.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

This brings me on to the characters of conspiracy theorists. They are control freaks. Why? Because the world is chaotic, random and for the most part, there's there's no justice and reason why something happened. 911 was a tragedy. Nobody will ever know exactly what happened. It just did. The Tsunami killed thousands of people in Haiti. It just did. There's no reason why. That's just the world. But conspiracy theories fail to accept that sometimes things just happen because that's the nature of the world we live in. They have to have an explanation ands answers to an event when sometimes there is none. No meaning. But conspiracy theorists categorize everything into the conspiracy theory box which makes it easier for them to grasp. Conspiracy theorists are deeply suspicious people who do not trust life. They're distrustful of the the world and people. ''All politicians are corrupt'', ''all business owners are greedy'', ''people are out to get what they can for themselves'', are the kind of messages they're used to. They don't understand that the world is full of kind-hearted and warm people with good intentions and that even some of these are those earning millions of dollars a year. But a conspiracy theory justifies their beliefs that people in power of bad by holding a conspiracy theory idea. Conspiracy theorists are the type of people who constantly blame others for what's happened. This means that all the bad things that have happened to them in life they can blame on this shadowy force that they believe is running the world. They can pass over the responsibility for their life to those that they think are controlling the world. Whereas conspiracy theorists will say that they 're empowering themselves with knowledge, this is actually giving somebody else power over their lives.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

Most of them seem totally unwilling to look at different views because they are ''right''. They also rarely produce any evidence to back up their claims..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZealThis awareness of a potential attack of this kind is the first of its kind. This can't be labeled a "failed prediction", because no one "predicted" ANYTHING

Your kidding arent you people predicted floods little green men nukes
evacuations etc..Epic fail on the prediction front wouldnt you say.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

what do you know of Mystery Schools, the Rosecruxions, and the Order of the Quest?

ill be away for awhile but id like to know, thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by ProphetOfZealThis awareness of a potential attack of this kind is the first of its kind. This can't be labeled a "failed prediction", because no one "predicted" ANYTHING

actually this was reported on a very discredited alternative news website--not exactly group consensus.

do you think every conspiracy report is credible? most adepts i know do not.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

what do you know of Mystery Schools, the Rosecruxions, and the Order of the Quest?

ill be away for awhile but id like to know, thanks
More than you know but i see past that
as you were at the stage i was many years ago just like me saying your assleep etc
i would be like you guys shouting sheep. Never mind you carry on assuming
us naysayers know nothing at all and we are all flag waving sheep lmao hopefully
the eloi will see that it is ALL CLEAR ..

Rosecruxions=keep the faith.
Order of the quest=jason
Mystery schools hmm ive been to a few lol

Skull and bones dibb dibb dobb dobb gang rich boy mentality
intiation robe dressing eccentricity ..

boy scout brownies just the same dob dob

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

Originally posted by denver22

actually this was reported on a very discredited alternative news website--not exactly group consensus.

do you think every conspiracy report is credible? most adepts i know do not.

Really go check out the olympic threads my boy on ATS im eating my dinner
See if i was not right about people expecting floods green men etc

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Don't feed the trolls man. The guy your talking to has already made it clear that instead of seeking knowledge and or coming to grips with the reality around him (meaning that Conspiracies do infact happen) he'd rather spend his time mocking and belittling posters who don't agree with him. He expects us to hand him "proof" - as if there is any concrete proof of Aliens, UFO's, the Illuminati, 9/11, and probably all other conspiracies we talk about on ATS.

Rather then discuss topics he just wants to troll posters, inflate his post count and generally be irritating. I may not have an ignore button, but I don't have to feed him. I suggest you do the same.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Don't feed the trolls man. The guy your talking to has already made it clear that instead of seeking knowledge and or coming to grips with the reality around him (meaning that Conspiracies do infact NOT happen) he'd rather spend his time mocking and belittling posters who don't agree with him. He expects us to hand him "proof" THAT THEY DON'T EXIST - as if there is any concrete proof of Aliens, UFO's, the Illuminati, 9/11, and probably all other conspiracies we talk about on ATS DON'T EXIST.

Rather then discuss topics he just wants to troll posters, inflate his post count and generally be irritating. I may not have an ignore button, but I don't have to feed him. I suggest you do the same.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

And yet I have seen more and more evidence as I get older that Cooper was indeed correct.

Could it be that as you get older your dreams of changing the world have been replaced with the reality you are a very small cog in a very big machine that almost no one would miss?

We were all told that 'we' were the generation that would change the world. But in the end we are just trying to hang on.

Someone said it;
Life is what happens when you had other plans.

And it's so true.
None of us planned on divorce.
None of us knew what child support could do to our lifestyle.
None of us planned on losing that high paying job.
None of us planned on getting another degree only to discover unspoken age discrimination.
None of us gave a thought to the money needed in retirement. I thought SSI covered it all.
Non of us thought the government would run out of money.

Just because our dreams were shattered doesn't mean someone else pulled the rug out from under us.
These conspiracies are just people who want to blame someone else for their shortcomings in life.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I strongly suspect that the reason there was no attack at the Olympics was that there was so much security.

If there was a secret cabal that runs the world and they wanted an attack, they would have created security holes just to facilitate an attack.

I don't think that postings on the internet prevented anything.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

. He expects us to hand him "proof" - as if there is any concrete proof of Aliens, UFO's, the Illuminati, 9/11, and probably all other conspiracies we talk about on ATS.

Well yes i do want you to provide proof as you keep saying there is evidence and we are blind

There's so much evidence out there...sooo much material I've read and seen that provides such a clear picture. You'd have to be blind not to see it

Yes as you said you do not deal with fictional groups
Since you think it is true the illuminati exists then prove it and stop calling me a troll

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join