It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Races (Greys, Reptilians etc) & our contact with them.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

great stuff on that link..this is exactly what im talking about.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Dub Dub Dub dot Google dot com.
Search: Alien species

A- Z of alien species.

ANOTHER A - Z of alien species

a third (shorter list)

After this lesson in learning how to use the internet, we'll take off the training wheels and let you do a search on Google all by yourself.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

noted....

so ashtar and gcl is a hoax...i gotta find that thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by snakebit

noted....

so ashtar and gcl is a hoax...i gotta find that thread.

I'm pretty sure if you try to do a post about the GFL it will just get shut down and get the hoax tag. The galactic channeling site I provided earlier has a forum so if you want to have good discussions about the GFL try there.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

yada yada yada..why even waste your time and mine?

this is not about a google search.

maybe i should've taken more time with the way i worded my questions...

info, personal experience, opinions, gov. docs, links..all welcomed.
sarcasm...eh..get off my pee pee.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

"GFL galactic federation"

These dudes have said they will turn up/land/initiate world wide contact numerous times. Still waiting eh? Nordics/ashtar command supposedly, George Adamski brought them to light i think. I would not put much stock/bet on these dudes turning up, far to nice. The Greys on the other hand, well is it not weird that there have been numerous contactes that all report very similar experience?
edit on 10-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I do not know much about the differences between the different races, but I can rant about the theory of hanging out with some of them.Say you were to travel faster than light by our linear minds' perception of time-space displacement; even if the force of colliding with numerous masses, large and small, doesn't destroy a mass with concious, in this case, humans, the frenquencies of which space consists would need to be filtered, or the mass would interact too much with the radiation and render the individual insentient, physically dead, or both.

Now for something a little more radical. Beyond or therein three dimensions and the time that reflexively transits their definitions, quantum physics has propigated generations of space-time alteration prospects ready for implementation. Especially with the hype with the Higgs-Boson "proof," we should be able to do more, in fact I think they are making an even larger collider soon. However, due to the world being in its current chaos, our journey into the stars has been halted. I'm pretty sure in the past I will be able to tell you about my future travels, but that will have to ¿not wait?

If Einstein is correct, and if I am understanding his work, if we can strip light from photons and synthesize/contain Higgs-Boson particles, we will be a step closer to energy-to-matter, vise-versa technology. At this point it could become a question of metaphysics and philosophy drama, but one thing I am skeptical on Einstein is that his definition for the location of an object seems solely on its radiance, or appearance. We have discovered particles that displace more space than photons given time. According to Einstein, these particles, or to what i am referring, certain types of nutrinos, would gain an indefinite amount of mass during its course, and destroy every perception.

Back to space travel and aliens, imagine the propellers of a submarine. Now imagine a spaceship. Space is superfluidic compared to water. A propeller takes the space of the water and expands it up and down to move the submarine. Before that, people just went with the air, right? Masts were pushed by expanding air. There is an immense amount of energies flowing around like air, but passing through our bodies because they are just so small. All we have to do is create around a spaceship a field of energy that matches a subatomic frequency that remains consistent from one point to the other. We can slightly alter the frequency higher at one side of the field to have propulsion. One would say space is too random to have any consistent means, but if you build a dense enough boat, the icebergs cannot permeate the vessel. So it's like a sail that encapsulates its occupants. Now to eliminate the instantaneous velocity death, and I think this could explain spinning UFO saucers. Stunt men are taught to "spin" when hit by a stunt car, because the force is displaced in another direction, like away from the car. If we could spin a spaceship fast enough outside a human slowly over time and accelerate that over time, we could send him long distances without death, and by the time he got there, the spinning would have slowed down due to the interacting gravitons.

And for the collisions of space particles, at that speed, the "warp field" could be modified to deflect small masses, or convert the masses to energy. And for the large masses, why not "plot a course"? =)
edit on 10-8-2012 by ibanezroxor because: what happened to my BR's lol

edit on 8/10/2012 by ibanezroxor because: incorrect physics reference

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

"GFL galactic federation"

These dudes have said they will turn up/land/initiate world wide contact numerous times. Still waiting eh? Nordics/ashtar command supposedly, George Adamski brought them to light i think. I would not put much stock/ bet on these dudes turning up, far to nice.

I think the OP is just looking for info so he can make up his own mind. There is nothing wrong with doing his own research and coming to his own conclusions. But the GFL is a red flag here on ATS so if someone tries to discuss it they are immediately squashed.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
OP:
read "Secret Life" by Dr. David Jacobs.
that is about the most accurate version of "the greys" i've ever had the displeasure of reading.
i dunno about shapeshifting dinosaur men maybe davidike.com for that.
also avoid the GFL like the plague they're KNOWN hoaxers/liars.
edit on 10-8-2012 by notkmarx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Okay, personal experience?
EVERY SINGLE Alien species listed and described is a HOAX.
EVERY SINGLE Alien species is made up by disaffected, delusional, schizoaffective people who have tenuous at best contact with reality.

There is absolutely zero evidence of any alien species visiting our planet.
Every single account of alien species has been relayed by word of mouth; total made up fantasy for people that need and crave attention and/or are dissatisfied with a mythology that is primarily made up of gods. spirits, angels, ghosts, and other invisible fantasies.

Recommend watching Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman, the episode titled: Did We Create God?
The term "God" is any easily replaceable and switched psychological placeholder where the term "Aliens" can be substituted.

edit on 10-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Okay, personal experience?
EVERY SINGLE Alien species listed and described is a HOAX.
EVERY SINGLE Alien species is made up by disaffected, delusional, schizoaffective people who have tenuous at best contact with reality.

There is absolutely zero evidence of any alien species visiting our planet.
Every single account of alien species has been relayed by word of mouth; total made up fantasy for people that need and crave attention.

See, this is what I mean about this site. Why is this individual even on this post trying to debunk? If you don't believe then don't believe but you can't prove aliens don't exist no more than I can prove they do. Where is your proof of the HOAX?????????
edit on 10-8-2012 by taccj9903 because: correction

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ibanezroxor

thank you for this! great input.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

i clearly stated i wasnt trying to prove or disprove anything. get off my back.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

touché.
2nd line.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Try looking in the HOAX forum.
Try watching Thirdphaseofmoon videos.
Try giving money to Steven Greer to go meet aliens through his CSETI operation.
Try joining FIGU paying dues and making a pilgrimage to meet Billy Meier on his farm.

You don't have to take my word for it.
Just make sure you've got some money to spend, because everyone that have PROOF and wants to show you the "TRUTH" wants some money for their trouble.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
i think im being misunderstood by some. and its my fault 1st cuz its late/early morning for me and i didnt word my questions correctly. and also bcuz im still learning to navigate this site.

look if im wrong for taking the steps to get some info, or see some things i havent yet seen..shoot me.

my personal feelings is that our government has communicated with something that doesnt originate here on earth. who or what, i dont know. but i do know that there may be more than one species/races that might be involved.

so based on what people have experienced, heard, seen,knowledge they might have or may think....
these are the things i came here for. thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Try looking in the HOAX forum.
Try watching Thirdphaseofmoon videos.
Try giving money to Steven Greer to go meet aliens through his CSETI operation.
Try joining FIGU paying dues and making a pilgrimage to meet Billy Meier on his farm.

You don't have to take my word for it.
Just make sure you've got some money to spend, because everyone that have PROOF and wants to show you the "TRUTH" wants some money for their trouble.

I won't be taking your word for it, cause as far as I can tell you do nothing but spew words with nothing to back them up. Just because there are people like Greer and Meier out there doesn't mean it's ALL a hoax.

You have your beliefs and I don't want to try and change those views, so tell me why do you make it your mission to come to this type of thread to scream HOAX with nothing to back it up?

Perhaps you should start your own thread about how this is all a hoax while you and those who believe what you do can all congratulate each other on "knowing" it all while we here at this post will have an open discussion about the topics the OP brought up.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

people are so touchy here, i get what you mean. my comments were not directed to you. i didnt want anyone to prove or disprove anything to me.

im just trying to get the best info i can from like minded people, or people with the same interest..and compile everything for my own personal conclusion. i visited that link you posted, and will check it out more tmorrow. thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
While I am a believer in current ET visitation, I will admit that I would be going off the deep end with my response. I have never met a gray or a replilian. However, I can suggest some reading.

Alien Agena, by Jim Marrs.
Exopolitics: Political Implications of an Extraterrestrial Presence, by Michael E. Salla

The later gives a lot of detail on these presumed races, none of which can really be verified.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

people are so touchy here, i get what you mean. my comments were not directed to you. i didnt want anyone to prove or disprove anything to me.

im just trying to get the best info i can from like minded people, or people with the same interest..and compile everything for my own personal conclusion. i visited that link you posted, and will check it out more tmorrow. thanks

I understand you completely, you just want to have a discussion about a topic you are interested in and would like to know more about. However, there are so many on here that enjoy trolling threads seeking to gain attention. I guess I just don't understand why someone would go out of their way to derail a discussion between people who share similar interests? That would be like me walking into a Mormon church and screaming HOAX! HOAX! Not only would it be uncalled for it is just downright idiotic. If people want to entertain a belief that should be their prerogative and they shouldn't have to always be on the defense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join