It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Races (Greys, Reptilians etc) & our contact with them.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Thank you for this, noted. and mostly thanks for not screaming HOAX out of left field. Will def give those a read.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by notkmarx

Thanks fam, will look that up.

ya ive heard good and bad about that david icke.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by snakebit
This is my 1st thread. Bear with me, I dont know all the lingo, and Im not looking to prove or disprove anything with this post.

I have an honest and sincere interest in what Im about to ask, all info, opinions and facts will be greatly appreciated.
I did a search, so if I missed where something like this has been posted already..kindly direct me to the link. Thanks in advance.

What is the difference between the Greys, Reptilians, or any other alien race?
What is the difference between their agendas here on Earth (or out of Earth)?
Does where they come from have anything to do with us directly as humans?, or conduct ourselves
What kind of communication, agreements do they have with the worlds governments?
And..how should we feel, prepare, or conduct ourselves in the event of a full disclosure/invasion?

I believe in UFO's, and like to believe they are not hostile. But I also do not trust the government, and feel as if there is some communication going on that we need to know about.

Any feelings or input about this subject?

If their is full UFO disclosure here in the United States, I would prepare for another gun rush at the gun shop's. So may I advise, that you stock-up with food, water, weapons and ammo; along with an escape plan with the intention of survival. The other-worlder's are probably not hostile...but who knows for sure?

The coinage of the word "Reptilian," to one of the other-worlder race's that possibly visit our Earth, is probably a misnomer. Actually...the word "Dinosauroid" humanoids comes to mind, with revelations that the Dinosaurs that lived here on Earth approx. 65 million years ago, were warm blooded; but not the same warm blooded system of homosapiens. The dinosauroids...probably evolved on some typical Earth type planet in our galaxy, so much, that they achieved the ability of interstellar travel; without the threat of extinction.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Nothing to back it up?
I just gave you examples.
Your reasoning is flawed.

More examples -
Alien Autopsy: HOAX
Dan Burisch: Fraud
Phil Schneider: Schizophrenic, brain damaged, clinically compulsive liar.
Dr. Johnathan Reed (I trapped an alien in my freezer): Complete and total conman Fraud.

I could just link you to the Hall of Shame on ufowatchdog, but, I'm doubtful you'll click it, so, if you're truly open minded with elevated crystal power vibrations, you'll actually search out some info that challenges your beliefs in things that there is no proof of.

edit on 10-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

dude...thank you for your honest input. this is exactly what im looking for here in this thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Nothing to back it up?
I just gave you examples.
Your reasoning is flawed.

More examples -
Alien Autopsy: HOAX
Dan Burisch: Fraud
Phil Schneider: Schizophrenic, brain damaged, clinically compulsive liar.
Dr. Johnathan Reed (I trapped an alien in my freezer): Complete and total conman Fraud.

I could just link you to the Hall of Shame on ufowatchdog, but, I'm doubtful you'll click it, so, if you're truly open minded with elevated crystal power vibrations, you'll actually search out some info that challenges your beliefs in things that there is no proof of.

Yes, you gave examples of known hoaxes and frauds. Now please explain how that completely and utterly debunks the entire field of Ufology and without a doubt proves aliens/UFOs don't exist? Whose reasoning is flawed?

I understand you don't believe but what I don't get is why are you here on this thread? The OP didn't start a post aiming to debate the topic, to prove or disprove. This is clearly a thread meant for those with similar beliefs to share some information. It is beyond me why people like yourself just don't ignore these threads and make ATS a much better site to visit.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

take a moment to consider that despite mr. Druscilla's abrasive attitude. he does hold an important view point. that is the ET theory has zero PROOF to the existence of ET life visiting earth. it is LOGICAL to take this stance when you have once again, ZERO evidence to support the claim. you could watch thousands of hours of individuals CLAIMING to have met, communicated, channeled, etc etc ET but ultimately these are just CLAIMS. once again NO EVIDENCE.

it is EASY for the skeptical mind to fall into this stance. it is EASY to see why someone like mr. druscilla responses the way he does when so many make the CLAIM, but fall short on providing REAL TANGIBLE EVIDENCE to support the CLAIM. so that means everything you read/hear about ET has to be taken on BLIND FAITH. then you have charlatans like GREER and MEIERS who have made a career off the CLAIM of ET/UFO but ONLY if you PAY and sign a release form do you become ENLIGHTENED.

if i told you i've been involuntarily in contact with a rather NASTY group of ET my entire memorable life it is LOGICAL to ask for evidence. which i have NONE. so you can take me at my WORD or call me CRAZY. THAT IS PRETTY MUCH THE STANCE PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN WITH ME MY ENTIRE LIFE. it use to make me ANGRY, but looking at it from the skeptical point of view i can UNDERSTAND NOW why people raise their eyebrows at me.

i'm tired of typing it was more than i wanted to say in this thread anywho. OP the SEARCH engine is your friend. USE IT.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

id just like to add that the reason i raise these questions is because me and my wife have seen 3 UFO's together in the last 6years. and when i was 9 i saw a huge (like really massive) thing in the sky that scared the ish out of me. almost like how predator cloaks..but in the sky. hard to describe. yes im lucky to have seen this much in one life time or im hoaxing/lying whatever....

so i have a genuine interest of what could be going on, especially with all this new technology, space exploration, end time prophecies and so on.

whatever is supposed to happen, i want to be mentally, physically, spiritually prepared as possible.
thanks for all the links to some good stuff everyone.

peace & turducken grease.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by notkmarx

dont get me wrong..my mind is open.

im not looking for search engine answers. i can look at hours of claims/hoax's...and still be at stage one at the end.

what came 1st the chicken or the egg and all that. whatever.
there is a reason for my inquiries and why i posted them here. thanks tho fam, great input.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Joking right? This whole story, and suddenly throws you into an unknown world. I do not believe to be schizophrenic or psychotic. Much less egocentric. Never channeled nothing. I'm trying to figure out, like most here, the way you handle this reality. I apologize if I use the translator. Perhaps my statements are not clear

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by notkmarx

take a moment to consider that despite mr. Druscilla's abrasive attitude. he does hold an important view point. that is the ET theory has zero PROOF to the existence of ET life visiting earth. it is LOGICAL to take this stance when you have once again, ZERO evidence to support the claim. you could watch thousands of hours of individuals CLAIMING to have met, communicated, channeled, etc etc ET but ultimately these are just CLAIMS. once again NO EVIDENCE.

it is EASY for the skeptical mind to fall into this stance. it is EASY to see why someone like mr. druscilla responses the way he does when so many make the CLAIM, but fall short on providing REAL TANGIBLE EVIDENCE to support the CLAIM. so that means everything you read/hear about ET has to be taken on BLIND FAITH. then you have charlatans like GREER and MEIERS who have made a career off the CLAIM of ET/UFO but ONLY if you PAY and sign a release form do you become ENLIGHTENED.

if i told you i've been involuntarily in contact with a rather NASTY group of ET my entire memorable life it is LOGICAL to ask for evidence. which i have NONE. so you can take me at my WORD or call me CRAZY. THAT IS PRETTY MUCH THE STANCE PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN WITH ME MY ENTIRE LIFE. it use to make me ANGRY, but looking at it from the skeptical point of view i can UNDERSTAND NOW why people raise their eyebrows at me.

i'm tired of typing it was more than i wanted to say in this thread anywho. OP the SEARCH engine is your friend. USE IT.

I understand what you are saying and I know why there are many who are frustrated and will deny the existence without 100% tangible proof. With that being said, this thread is clearly not one that is meant to debate the existence; therefore, this discussion does nothing but to derail the thread, so my apologies to the OP.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I've taken so much salt in this thread that I now have diabetes. Thanks ATS for throwing stuff to my open mind!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
OP, back to the topic, well sort of. I just wanted to mention that you may be interested in the topic of Past Life Regression, either by hypnosis or done via a psychic. During the sessions clients often will remember past lives that took place on other worlds, or they talk of life being on other planets. Of course, you would have to believe in past lives in order to accept what these people claim but either way I find the subject very fascinating especially when they talk of life on other planets.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
OP, back to the topic, well sort of. I just wanted to mention that you may be interested in the topic of Past Life Regression, either by hypnosis or done via a psychic. During the sessions clients often will remember past lives that took place on other worlds, or they talk of life being on other planets. Of course, you would have to believe in past lives in order to accept what these people claim but either way I find the subject very fascinating especially when they talk of life on other planets.

... and as part of the alien mythology, aliens are supposedly abducting people because they don't have souls and want to figure out why humans have souls so that aliens can grow up to be real boys too.
No Souls = No past or future lives. No heaven. No hell. No spirits. No ghosts. Death = Done.

Of course, in an environment where "open mind" = try and/or believe everything put in front of you no matter how ridiculous it is, then, sure.

Anyone else seeing how complicated this gets?

Further, the fun thing about hypnosis, is the level of suggestibility it leaves a sucker, oops, client, in.
Hypnosis is just the right tool for convincing people of things that never happened, and leaving them suggestible and open to influence regarding opening their purses and wallets for more sessions.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

At the very begining nothing exists....Till it can be 'PROVED' that it does exist with tangible

concrete evidence....Anything else is just 'pure conjecture' OR 'blind faith' ie. God, Aliens,

Big Foot,Yetti, fairies etc...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Originally posted by snakebit

been there done that...google n' all.

which brings me here...meeting of the minds.

Unfortunately, you won't get a meeting of the minds on this site. Just the same old tired arguments, they exist......not they don't! na na na boo boo

More like: "They exist." "Prove it." "Pseudo-skeptic disinfo agent professional debunker!!!!!"
edit on 10-8-2012 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The question: Why would we send a probe to Mars if we had alien technology and contact with aliens is a big one. This is like the biggest controversy when it comes to the topic. I have an explanation: Because what NASA is doing and the small budget for them (compared to the one going for military or black ops) are two completely separate things.

Like, how about only fewer people of NASA plus minus small number of scientists to be working with much more advanced technology and the rest- completely unaware of these secret projects and having orgasm like the ones when seeing Curiosity landing.

Afterall, lots of money go to the unknown... and around all military you can get some secret spaceship, some alien contact... I am more and more dubious of aliens all thanks to the 'ALIENS WILL LAND ON AUGUST 4th OLYMPIC GAMEs, NO WAIT ON 11TH NO WAIT IN SEPTEMBER< NO WAIT IN DEC 21sT' and the idiots who do such claims

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoExpert
I don't know anything about their differences but they all have one thing in common and that is there is not a single shred of verifiable physical evidence that any of them exist.

Actually they have Roswell proof now..

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Yes, whatever happened to the big 4th dimension 'shift' that was suppose to happen where everyone and everything gets turned into crystal beings of light that can live forever, even your little pet doggy or kitty, and aliens of all sorts will be walking up and down neighborhood streets to meet people in public so that the 'shift' transition will be met with harmonious vibrations an other such?

I think that was suppose to have happened sometime back in January?

If it's not one thing, it's another. Aliens are ALWAYS just around the corner, coming soon, and then, as it always happens, nothing happens, and it's one excuse after another.

A popular excuse is that "humanity is not ready", or "vibration levels aren't in tune enough for disclosure", and any other number of excuses that always pass the blame on humans for being generally at fault ... ah, but, you can help if you just get in touch with your pineal gland and do these hypnosis sessions where we brainwash you and turn you into a religious zombie tool ... or follow these instructions to brainwash yourself through self hypnosis because, certainly there's no possible way you could do harm to your own brain by following our perfectly safe instructions for becoming a better you.

Somehow it always devolves into a pseudo-religious cult-programming orientation that requires meditative states and other methodologies for self hypnosis to leave someone suggestible to the influences of whatever currently popular charlatan is pulling the puppet strings.

If people want religion with Aliens, there's Hinduism!
Hinduism goes back some 8000 years. It's the oldest continuously practiced religious faith on the planet.
The Mahabharata details spaceships, and aliens/gods/avatars battling for dominance of this planet. There's even nuclear missiles!
It's got historical and cultural precedence.
There's over 1 BILLION adherents to Hinduism, and as said, they've been around for over 8000 years, so, hmmm, there must be something they're doing right considering all the other world religions are babies when compared in age.

If any alien account is true, or has some truth to it, I'd suggest taking a look at something with some serious historical and cultural precedence in unbroken tradition over 8000 years with Hinduism.

Leave all the rest. Where were all these other supposed species of aliens at the birth of Hinduism and the time of Krishna? Nowhere to be found. Everything else would thus be upstart newcomer newbie nonsense compared to Hinduism.

Just say'n.
Don't get dazzled and blinded by all the popular trendy talk about greys, sexy blonde Pleidians, Shifty Reptilians and other silly cartoons when all of it's just recently arrived into modern culture via reaching associations in attempts to validate a belief in something where there's far stronger evidence to be found in documented historical Hinduism.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If Richard Boylan is correct, we are being visited by lots of different species. Some of them acctually share a simular DNA sequence as us. A few even look like us. They all may have different agendas for Earth. But I do get the feeling that there is a kind of Galactic Federation. They have been around for a while. Like the UN.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join