It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shared Dreaming Experiment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
I have an idea. Someone had mentioned how we are in different time zones. I know how we can still make contact with each other and see if this is working.

If we get to the sphinx and no one is there, leave a marker or object of some sort.

Maybe like a signpost or bulletin board or an object with a color of your choosing.

If we get lucky, maybe someone else will see it and bring it up in the dream/astral recall the next day.

Sound good?

I do not think it could work. But I'll give a tray.
But then again, I do not think time is that important.

Or we could do it on real time on a awake state. Chose a time we can all be here and then lead our minds in to the sphinx for about 5 minutes and then came here again to chat and compare experiences.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yes the time zone thing is a problem, leaving a marker seems to be a great idea...At the moment im having trouble getting there. The Sargophagus in the Kings Chamber is a handy place to put something.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I thought it was the sphinx

It's 01.15 a.m. here and I'm going to bed.
If I get anything I'll post it in the morning.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Kiara3d because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Foggy as to where I was, but there was someone with all black eyes, talking in a creepy voice to me...

Of course, my subconscious then filled in Doctor Who being there with me, but up to then, it could've been one of you?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So I made it to the sphinx last night. Placed an object in front of the right paw of the sphix. Keep an eye out for that next time you project or dream there.

Also, in my dream last night I was with a group of people with unfamilar but friendly faces in a western themed diner, with cowboy hats and cowboy boots. Was anyone else there?

I am loving this thread and we should continue this experiment.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm afraid I went back in time and dreamed about ancient egipt.
It started with sphinx being alone in the night and then I a group of people around a camp fire. When I went to look closer I saw that they wore dressed in ancient Egypt costumes.
Then it was day time it looked like I was in middle of the movie "The seven comments" or the "The prince o Egipt"
There was people all around and they ware working on the sphinx.

In the middle of the night I woke up and decide to give it another tray:
- I was again near the sphinx and to live my mark on it I decide to paint red crosses all around the sphinx.
Then I looked for your markings. I saw a brown book and something green that looked like a plant.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This happens every night at the sphinx.

www.viator.com...

I went to search for historical reenactments because of my dream and found this.
Maybe we should search for another target next time. This show will affect our dreams.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Kiara3d because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Okay so last night the object i put at the right paw of the sphinx was a water fountain with a gargoyle perched on top. The reason for this was because a few nights ago i kept getting the word "Gargula" in my head. I looked it up and gargula can either mean gargoyle or spout. I kept misreading it as sprout so was the plant you saw in the dream by any chance a baby sprout?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I could not see to clearly, I just know it was green.
I'm not even shore it was a plant.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Maybe we could use a clean room like this, next time.

This is the link for the full picture.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Works for me. Let's borrow an idea from RV'ers.

One of you sketch or otherwise create a clean room/location for us to meet. It just needs to exist in your mind. Assign a random number using random.org (choose one between 1 and 1,000,000), and post the sketch/visual aid (real or not) and the number here.

That will then be our target for the next 3 nights - we need more time to try this.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I like the idea of a clean room and a random number. Lets try that tonight.

Someone assign the number and we will focus on that.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I can't draw, I'm what is called a total disgrace in that area.

My suggestion is that we use the picture I posted above. In our dreams we walk around the room, site anywhere and do anything ( read, play cards, dance, bring something in, etc)

Besides we do not need to be in a full dream state. When you go to bed just let go, close your yes an feel the sleep coming, when you fell that is really near, just project yourself it to the room... and let your self go. But keep a pen and a paper with you. The things you see in that state go away very fast. I guess they stay in your short term memory. The point is, when you want to end it, force your self to open your eyes and write it down, if you think you can't, just say out-loud the same thing you ware suppose to write. If your brain ears the information it stores it the long term memory area (but it's not as secure as writing it)

Now I will give a number to the room: 3841
But I will no use it.
I just need to create mental image of the room and mentally walk in to it. But each one has is method.

Link to the full picture of the white room:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

And by the way, this is not the first time I'm using a white room as a target and it does work. (but it will be my first time in english, last time it was in a brasilian forum).

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Not sure if it was our white room, but wherever I was, I was distracted by a cute brunette woman in the room, and ended up hitting on her and having her hang around with me for a while as we talked and flirted... LoL...

I can't really remember much else.
edit on 24-5-2012 by joesomebody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I also went to the white room

While I was there I sat near a person who could not see well, he or she told me that his/her name was John or Joan or Joana or something like that.

There was also a person mixing some sort of drink, the liquid was dark and had foam on the top.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I forgot this part:

- While in the white room: a big furry dog showed up and started to jump all around me in happiness.
It looked like my parents dog, he's a Serra d'Aires, a breed that is similar to a Briard, but smaller (and they don't have their hears clipped and braced, so the their hears are down).

Any of you brought a dog, to the room? Or my parents dog invaded our experiment? (that last part was a joke)

And by the way, what was the color of the hair of the women you saw?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It was brown with touches of blonde here and there...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well, I'm going to try for the white room again tonight if anyone else is still doing it. It usually takes me at least several nights of trying to get lucid and get to a particular spot.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kiara3d

My name is John and I've been shooting for the white room. Though not able to remember I woke up yesterday with the feeling something profound happened though unable to remember specifics , if it was me I was supposed to tell you to shout out to flyingdutchman2112 so we'd know for sure as there are millions of johns. I've been using the biarnul beats and I'll try again. BTW I've been sleeping from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. EST or thereabouts. hopefully see ya all there.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingdutchman2112

Hi

I'm in a different timeline, + 5 hours. I only saw your post today. I will scream for you tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join