It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shared Dreaming Experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I will give it a try.
I've never been to the softball field before...but I have been to the bridge.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I will try.

Thanks to PurpleVortex I thinks it going to be easy to focus on the fountain and green flag.

It might be a good idea for everyone to wear ATS T-Shirts.

Then we will know who each other is.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Everything sounds good as long as everyone agrees on the same location, as of now it seems though there are many. A specific location such as the bridge or the fountain would work best because the memory would capture the scene much firmly than say the softball field which is still a much larger area. The location needs to be as small as possible and easily to remember.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
OK...

We'll meet at the bridge, then. Wear your ATS t-shirts if possible.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
See you
there

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Okay so I had some interesting things in my dreams last night.

Before bed, I visualized the whole shared dreaming idea in my head.

During my dream, I found myself in a location that was rather blurry and undecided, as if the dreamscape hadn't been manifested yet. There was someone with a megaphone telling people, "Here in a couple days will be the gathering spot."

It was pretty cool. It was like it was a preliminary set up for the event.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I wonder if it has to be within a dream state. If it's anything similar to RV, and it's not actually astral projection (I prefer to keep my soul in my body), then couldn't that have been you seeing one of us announcing that mentally at some point?

I guess I'll do that tonight before bed.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by joesomebody

It was definitely more of a remote viewing type of thing than full astral projection.

I can tell when I am fully out of body.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So did anyone dream about a strange, good-looking guy with an odd briefcase talking about dinosaurs??

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Not I ... but hopefully tonight, I'll be hanging with you all in the park.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Bumping b/c I can't wait to see if this really works. Won't be there as I don't have an ATS shirt

Excited to see what the results are. Good Luck everyone!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

Just imagine it...hehe... Mine will at the least have my avatar on it, and the ATS logo if I remember to put it on there.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'll bring ice cream.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

There's such a thing as an ATS tshirt ?? Where? I must buy one !!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So last night I had a dream and it went as follows.

I found myself in a park looking area. There were chairs set up. Attendance was rather low, maybe about 10 people. There was a small stage set up in the front, with a projector and a screen.

Someone started giving a powerpoint presentation, and it was rather boring and dull.

That was about it...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Okay.
I was waiting for more responses...especially from the O.P., but here's mine:

I showed up there. I was on the bridge and it was relatively full of others. What made it interesting for me was that everyone was crossing the bridge...moving towards a large domed structure at the far side of the bridge.

What was particularly odd, was that up ahead, just over the bridge and rounding the perimeter of the enormous domed object were people I recognized, but could not name.

Stranger still, I saw individuals I recognized to be Abraham Lincoln and John Wayne (no kidding).
I continued following the line of people towards the dome entrance, where others had already entered.
I could see inside the dome from my vantage point, but with little clarity. As I was about to round the bend of the dome to enter the dome...I was brought back to consciousness/woke up.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
We still have tonight and tomorrow night of course, and my recall is a little shot since I've been awake a while.

I remember being in a place that was somewhat vague and blurry, but I remember being around people. I didn't have a great grip/control of myself or what I saw at the time, but I think that maybe we connected and our perceptions were all different - our minds may have interpreted the dreamscape differently, or at least with variations. I remember having chats with people but nothing too specific.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

After reading this thread, i might of had a relevant dream, i met with some people one in particular was as best as i can describe a pleasant Jewish looking lad of about eighteen, who showed me a small rupture on the left side of his stomach...any takers?..it was in a park like setting......i Was thinking that a world famous place might be better like Stonhenge..?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
We can do some other target for ...Monday? Tuesday night?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I had pretty wild dreams last night.

First it was a beach scene, and everyone was dancing and some huge girl kept like attacking me with her butt. haha.

Later on, I was with an attractive girl but then there was an older woman who kept being a c*** blocker. That sucked.

Then I woke up with a mean hangover.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join