It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 183
<< 180  181  182   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Good luck in dealing with your animal. Don't look like you are doing too well so far.

Funny from the person that can’t answer to two simple items.

Do you have evidence of cut columns during collapse by planted pyrotechnics.

You literally have Richard Gage pushing pictures of columns clearly cut during clean up as pictures of columns cut during collapse which is a clear con job by Gage.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

In looking for why you don't want to know. comes across that you are in on this crime and trying to cover it up. I have seen a lot of links get deleted over the years. Is that all you are doing in wanting me to show you more links to delete?

With your discourse, a very psyop, gas lit vibe. You don't want to know, you just want to preserve the official story.

I don't know what is going on in your head with what I have seen so far, I don't want to know either with how deep these holes get.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

In looking for why you don't want to know. comes across that you are in on this crime and trying to cover it up. I have seen a lot of links get deleted over the years. Is that all you are doing in wanting me to show you more links to delete?

With your discourse, a very psyop, gas lit vibe. You don't want to know, you just want to preserve the official story.

I don't know what is going on in your head with what I have seen so far, I don't want to know either with how deep these holes get.

What?

Since you will not engage in actual debate of the WTC facts and ignore Richard Gauge lies.

Let’s shift to the pentagon, and expose more of the truth movement lies.

What caused this.

What flew across the lawn into the pentagon.

This blinked image pair shows the motion of the plane between the two camera views using the corrected images. The images have been positioned so the background features on the horizon align. Based on the dimensions of the plane and motion relative to background markers, the plane moved about 115 ft between the two exposures. Using the FDR speed measurement of 556 mi/hr, we can compute that the two cameras were out of sync by about 0.14 sec. (I don't believe this time offset has been measured before.)

Note that when barrel distortion is eliminated, the image compression near the edge of the field is eliminated, so the plane appears longer, with proportions resembling a 757. (Remember, the plane is also moving toward us at about a 45 degree angle.)

One feature of the plane image helps us identify it as an American Airlines plane. Note the purple stripe along the side of the plane. American Airlines planes have parallel red and blue stripes. At the small scale of the original image it is quite likely that this purple stripe is a merger of the color information from a red and a blue stripe.

NEW: Wayne Coste's analysis of the security camera videos extends what I have shown on this page. The blink comparator images below establish that a large plane approached the Pentagon. Wayne's analysis supports the authenticity of the videos and provides an independent assessment of the speed of the plane based on the security camera footage.

911speakout.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Have you tried doing a pixel count of those warped pentagon images? It results in a plane 3x longer if the south approach is true.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
With what hit the wall of the Pentagon is the best measure. Some contestation on the angle of approach, likely south, not beyond reasonable doubt. Not a 737, was still a large craft with an explosive impact.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Lazy88

Have you tried doing a pixel count of those warped pentagon images? It results in a plane 3x longer if the south approach is true.

I quoted otherwise once certain distortions were taken in account..

From what I cited…

“Note that when barrel distortion is eliminated, the image compression near the edge of the field is eliminated, so the plane appears longer, with proportions resembling a 757. (Remember, the plane is also moving toward us at about a 45 degree angle.)”

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

With what hit the wall of the Pentagon is the best measure. Some contestation on the angle of approach, likely south, not beyond reasonable doubt. Not a 737, was still a large craft with an explosive impact.

False assertions by you with no actual citing of facts.

The fuselage of the jet in question was 12 feet in diameter. The fuselage punched about a 18 feet diameter hole where the wings under the 18 feet diameter hole left a hole about 96 feet wide. Makes sense the wing tips couldn’t punch through. The wingspan was 124 feet. About 14 feet of wing tip on each end disintegrated before it could punch through the wall.

Pieces of flight 77 were left on the lawn. Left in the Pentagon.

edit on 12-4-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182   >>

join