It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be what hit the WTC?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Now you're just being silly. Airplanes would have no difficulty hitting targets as enormous as the wtc and pentagon, nor the capital building. All of these are visible for miles on a clear day. And if the pilot misses the first time, he can wheel around and try again, until he has a straight line of attack.

And no. Missiles do not make plane shaped holes in the ground, nor in buildings.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

How many people walking and driving around,are actually looking up? Not many and anywhere really,how many people make it a habit to look up? 1 in a 100? 1 in 1,000? or even less? Probably and dont forget the disturbingly distinct possibility that the vast majority of people who claim they saw planes hit the towers,might actually be high paid off liars,actors and actresses playing out there assigned roles...

So do we have silent airplanes...? Jet airplanes can be heard coming for miles - even in confined locations like
New York

Aircraft do not fly over Manhattan, especially large jet aircraft

Listen to aircraft noise in this video, listen to what fireman said " we heard a plane come over. and in Manhattan
you dont see planes that often, especially loud ones...."

Notice their and cameraman reaction to aircraft noise.......

www.youtube.com...

Still claiming nobodt would have seen the aircraft approach....?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

During any 24hr period of any day,on average,i spend about 1 or 2 minutes in total looking up into the sky and even those numbers may be an over estimation..

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That would be relevant if people looked up at the sky at random times, in response to nothing at all.

The question is how many people will look up to see the source unusual, loud noise.

The answer is LOTS.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by blocula

That would be relevant if people looked up at the sky at random times, in response to nothing at all.

The question is how many people will look up to see the source unusual, loud noise.

The answer is LOTS.
New york city is noise and lots of it all the time, cars, trains, trucks, people yelling, jack hammers, construction sites, subways, sirens ect ect and so whos going to actually notice a jet flying in high over them for a few seconds? along with the visual and audial obstructions caused by several tall buildings,just about no one...
edit on 1-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

New York City is not always and everywhere noisy. People tend to look for the source of an unusual loud noise, even in a noisy environment.

Your lame assertions are merely an attempt to discredit eyewitness and other evidence by lamely claiming that nobody would have looked. There is a lot of direct evidence that they did, in fact look.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Surely,just about everyone was looking up at "the burning tower" not for another plane "after" the first plane struck,but next to no one would have been looking up,next to no one would have been thinking about looking up and next to no one would have even had any reason to look up,before the first plane struck...Imo

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

They found passports/mail from inside that plane? Yet they couldn't find over 2,500 bodies....

They found plenty of bodies - or more correctly scraps of tissue and bone very few bodies were found intact

Captain Nahmod and I were running down Vesey Street stepping over airplane pieces, several bodies and whatnot. There was what looked like the front wheel assembly of an airplane. Unknown the size of the plane that had hit, it just looked like it was one pair of wheels on an assembly, pieces of metal with rivets in them, a few body parts scattered around. FDNY EMT Richard Zarillo

The discovery of a foot and leg and a cockpit seat led to speculation that one of the pilots had been found, Goldberg said

In my zeal to get close, I had not noticed the falling bodies. Then I nearly stepped into a puddle of blood that was congealing beside what looked like the titanium gear of a pulverized airliner. Andrew Jacobs

We were driving out of the tunnel up West Street and we're seeing body parts in the street, torsos, chunks of flesh, parts of the airplane landing gear, car fires everywhere. It was like a war zone. FDNY firefighter Steve Piccerill

DNA extractions were done on every one of the 19,906 remains, and 4,735 of those have been identified. As many as 200 remains have been linked to a single person.

200 pieces of a single body .........

Shows degree of fragmentation that the bodies were exposed to - eitther the people onboard the aircraft or
inside the building when it collapsed

The 1,401 people identified include 45 of those aboard the hijacked planes - 33 from Flight 11, which struck the north tower, and 12 from Flight 175, which hit the south tower.

Have identified some of the remains

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The sound of a low flying jet is all the reason people need to look up, even for a moment, and see a plane. This ain't no mystery.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Stop paying attention while driving in heavy morning traffic...

Never mind that red light up ahead...

Forget about the fifteen people trying to walk out in front of you simultaneously...

Discontinue changing your radio station...

Cease looking straight ahead through your windsheild...

Make believe your not watching your gps and looking into your rear view mirror...

Walk down the sidewalk amongst the cities bustling crowds without watching where your going...

Stop texting on your cell phone...

Make believe your not eating and drinking...

Ignore the sounds of yelling people,subways and jack hammers...

Block out the ceaseless noise of rumbling trains and wailing sirens...

Pay no attention to the roar of trucks and buses...

Dont mind the din of construction site activity...

Forget about the fifty people walking right at you on the sidewalk...

No reason to make sure your not walking or driving into a wall,a pole,a person,or another car...

Stop everything your doing immediately!...

Theres a jet flying high overhead!...

Never seen one of those before!...

Come on?!...Please?!...

No one would think anything at all about the first plane,until after it hit the tower...
edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Blocula, it takes a fraction of a second to look upward and see a plane-- flying low, by the way. Busy people do things like that all the time when they see or hear something out of the ordinary.

What reason do you have to doubt the testimony and videotape that clearly shows flight 11 crashed into the WTC?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Your arguments are beyond absurd. Of course people will look up at a loud LOW flying jet where it is not supposed to be.

You must have seen the Naudet video of the firefighters in the street. They are engaged on what they are doing but they look up. Why ? because there is a thundering great airliner zooming overhead obviously :-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

No.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I don't doubt that some kind of aerial vehicle crashed in to the towers. I like the the fact that all videos of planes crashing are like ready, set, go...just zoomed to the impact area seconds before the impact. How a camera from the street (somebody obviously holding it) was directed upward towards the top of the buildings, and a guy next to the camera jumped and rattled by the sound/impact, but not the guy holding the camera. Steady fast...a real pro.

The fake people/fake planes theory is not saying that you didn't see airplanes crash. You most likely saw planes (live witnesses)...but there are many reports that say it wasn't in no way a jetliner, but a small plane...a commuter maybe. I trust witnesses that they saw something crashing...the rest is speculation fueled by official report/conspiracy.

Think about it...let's say you were there...somewhere near, or a bit further away, and you saw the exact moment of impact...you saw some kind of plane....you are sure of it...but don't know what kind of plane was it. Here comes the OS to fill in the blanks...yes...it was a plane...a big jetliner crashed in to the wtc. If you had any ideas about the plane up until that moment, they are most likely vanished. If they do say it's a plane, and you remember it was a plane...that part is true you think...there is no reason for an average person to doubt the rest of the statement about the jetliner. The best lie would be to mix it in with the truth.

Some kind of aerial vehicle had to be used. It had to be used for the sake of eye witnesses. It didn't need to be a real jetliner. In those potential few seconds of a possible sighting...nobody could be really sure what kind of aircraft was it.

Impact videos could have been created before/after the event, and later distributed as video from witnesses. Imagine that...already the public knows it was planes. You simply give them planes...no reason to doubt that.

This is purely theoretical of course, but I'm simply trying to say...It could be done.

I'm imagining the scene...how were the terrorists able to subdue the passengers and the crew, without real weapons? 19 hijackers on 4 planes, that's like 4,7 terrorists per plane, and I'm assuming at least 2 of them had to control the cockpit and the crew...with box cutters...that leaves 2,7 for the entire plane. The number of crew/passengers...is like 70 per plane...minimum.

Can this be done ?...I imagine it could be...but is it a sure thing to succeed ? As I said...I wouldn't put my money on that one...that's for sure. Many things could go sour in such a plan. Passengers could mutiny, the army could intercept planes, you could miss multiple designated targets, the damage done to towers might not be enough to initiate collapse, hijackers could be prevented from boarding the planes...number of things could have gone wrong...yet it didn't. Actually it was quite the opposite. Everything went favourably for the hijackers. All safety mechanisms failed miserably on that day. Everything the army practices, hijack/interception drills, that are usually top notch, and these are things they practice....routinely.

Anyway...if anyone knows where can I signup for paid disinfo trolling...I'm kinda low on cash.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by blocula

How is that?

So when person is seen boarding one of the airliners and their DNA is recovered from scene how is that not
conclusive proof....

Or people working in particular office and particular floor their DNA is recovered from scene

Hi thed,
This type tactic is used only by people hiding behind gag laws,video and document confiscations. It is done by people powerful enough to also keep the most sensible arguement about 911 far, FAR from the ears of any jury anywhere.
Looks like to me you fit.
later brother

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Hi mar,
Great post.
I don't think the truthers have any tax money to spend on you.
But if you were willing to do a 180 on your thinking,
then you might have a slim chance here peeing away the hard earned money of the American tax payer.
I say slim chance because IMO the OS hacks here are near their end.
later ljb

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Imagine its 8:48 a.m at the WTC on a Tuesday morning..

Ground control is already in effect, perimeters set, actors waiting around, media getting ready, boats in the water, security at the most important angles where the WTC can be seen. Ever read how police catch bank robbers? They block off streets, set a perimeter and try to nab em before they hit the freeway. Ever watch how they film a movie? They block off streets, set a perimeter and beef up security.

In a Hollywood filming situation, many witnesses would want to watch. In a terrorist plane crash situation, many witnesses would want to run.

At 8:49 a.m, a Boeing suicide crashed into the North Tower, killing hundreds on impact. Yet "witnesses" stuck around to catch the next plane? Maybe they were curious? Some even felt the need to grab a video camera, go back up in a building and film the second crash?

The 2nd plane approached over water, so anybody in a building or street who said they "witnessed" the South Tower impact, really only saw an explosion.

Planes are heard/seen ever day above cities, so the # of people who felt compelled to mentally link the jet sounds with a possible suicide crash......within seconds..........is next to ZERO.

Witnesses can be easily faked. Actors can easily be found, Money can be easily printed.

Humans can be easily deceived.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You've nailed home every point you made...

after the first tower was struck,the first thing i would have thought of and the first thing i would have done, was to get away from the area as fast and far as possible,because obviously,it might happen again at any moment...

did everyone of those people just happen to all stick around like deer in headlights?

or were they following their orchestrated screenplays and their prearranged scripts?

most men and women love to be actors and actresses,they play make believe with eachother and casually deceive eachother all day and night long...

and most greed driven people will do and say just about anything,never publicly admit the truth and they will lie through their teeth while looking you right in the eyes,for an envelope stuffed with $100 dollar bills...

edit on 2-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

most men and women love to be actors and actresses,they play make believe with eachother and casually deceive eachother all day and night long...

And then there are the mentally ill.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
Imagine its 8:48 a.m at the WTC on a Tuesday morning..

Ground control is already in effect, perimeters set, actors waiting around, media getting ready, boats in the water, security at the most important angles where the WTC can be seen. Ever read how police catch bank robbers? They block off streets, set a perimeter and try to nab em before they hit the freeway. Ever watch how they film a movie? They block off streets, set a perimeter and beef up security.

In a Hollywood filming situation, many witnesses would want to watch. In a terrorist plane crash situation, many witnesses would want to run.

At 8:49 a.m, a Boeing suicide crashed into the North Tower, killing hundreds on impact. Yet "witnesses" stuck around to catch the next plane? Maybe they were curious? Some even felt the need to grab a video camera, go back up in a building and film the second crash?

The 2nd plane approached over water, so anybody in a building or street who said they "witnessed" the South Tower impact, really only saw an explosion.

Planes are heard/seen ever day above cities, so the # of people who felt compelled to mentally link the jet sounds with a possible suicide crash......within seconds..........is next to ZERO.

Witnesses can be easily faked. Actors can easily be found, Money can be easily printed.

Humans can be easily deceived.

nice theory-- got any evidence?

This also doesn't explain what the hell happened to all the people who were like supposed to be there for work, and stuff. Unless of course.... THEY'RE ALL IN ON IT.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join