It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be what hit the WTC?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wiki

Between 0:19-0:30 seconds, it looks like a real plane

Would it be that hard to digitally impose a Boeing over a plane shaped missile?
The impact sites in Shanksville & Pentagon, lean more toward missile explosion, than Commercial Airliner crash.
There are even witnesses that saw a "small" aircraft hit the WTC:

Manhattan is like the Hollywood of New York. Many movies have been filmed there. MANY, you can look it up. Actors + Special Effects + The Media + Missiles + Demolition...it can all be pulled off. Some companies owned 20 + floors each at the WTC. The whole damn thing was a project.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Maybe not the WTC.

But the Pentagon for sure.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Whenever I read threads that insinuate missiles were used, I always wonder "What happened to the plane?".

I mean, if a missile hit the pentagon, then where did the plane and it's passengers go? Are they on some remote island? Did TPTB secretly kill them and hide the bodies?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Not hard to digitally impose that on TV....it's a little harder to do so for the people that were there. Maybe the Pentagon, but the rest of you theory doesn't hold much credibility.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
not even close no.

That was a plane full of fuel for sure, it was other explosives and additives (like thermite) that hit the trade centers not pathetic bunker busters.

edit on 29-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I know some of the innocent bodies from the WTC wound up vapourised or in land fill, so I wouldn't put anything past the PTB...

edit on 29-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I highly doubt a plane hit the pentagon.

when they have over 80 cameras rolling and confiscate them all but a few indistinguishable frames its pretty damn obv they are hiding the truth from us.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Wow, the first thing that came up in my mind was that crappy pentagon video, looks just like the so called plane in the video.

Interesting find, thanks for sharing

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

There wasn't a shred of evidence that shows a plane hit the pentagon, no marks on the grass, no bodies, no wings, too small of a hole in the pentagon, no damage from the wings.
edit on 29-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Whenever I read threads that insinuate missiles were used, I always wonder "What happened to the plane?".

I mean, if a missile hit the pentagon, then where did the plane and it's passengers go? Are they on some remote island? Did TPTB secretly kill them and hide the bodies?

1. No planes
2. No passengers

Easy as that. If the whole thing is already a lie, why believe in REAL passengers and REAL planes? The TV may not be as honest as you think.

Ever seen Star Wars? This ending scene was created in 1977.
Now compare that to the footage we saw on 9/11. Special effects cant happen 24 years later? How many angles were released to the public from Media/Amateur camera's? Can we trust them?

Look at it this way.............it's WAY easier to accept the original story CNN is passing out. Might as well believe that one.....right?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
why believe in REAL passengers and REAL planes?

Because REAL people saw REAL planes. Not to mention REAL cameras and REAL camcorders recorded the sounds and visuals of the planes.

The TV may not be as honest as you think.

Except videos from independent journalists and home videos by private citizens that also show planes are as honest as you can get.

I see you're new here, so I'll let you in on a little fact: The no-planer threads are in the HOAX bin, and for good reason. This thread will probably end up there as well.

edit on 29-3-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well, gee whiz, glad to know that you know everything about what happened, and what is a hoax and what isn't.

I guess your avatar says it all.

The film the OP has showing a bunker buster that looks exactly like a plane is something I had never seen before and I appreciate being able to see it. I do not buy that a plane hit the pentagon. I do not buy that the Shanksville plane hit the ground and exploded. I do buy a missile hitting the pentagon, and I do buy that the flight over Pennsylvania was shot down.

This is my right as an American citizen and a thinking human being. You trying to shoot this thread down will not be as successful.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Well, gee whiz, glad to know that you know everything about what happened, and what is a hoax and what isn't.

Maybe you should go through Bones's post history.

All I can say is that you will lose the argument.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

One problem - JASSM did not start production until December 2001 and operational testing did not begin until
2002 There were severe defects and reliability issues with it which were not fixed for years after .....

In 1999, powered flight tests of the missile began. These were successful, and production of the JASSM began in December 2001. The weapon began operational testing and evaluation in 2002. Late that year, two missiles failed tests and the project was delayed for three months before completing development in April 2003. Two more launches failed, this time as a result of launcher and engine problems. In July 2007, a $68 million program to improve JASSM reliability and recertify the missile was approved by the Pentagon.[1] A decision on whether to continue with the program was deferred until Spring 2008.[2] Lockheed agreed to fix the missiles at its own cost and has tightened up its manufacturing processes.

As Bonz said had enough witness and cameraa at WTC and plenty of eyewitnesses at Pentagon who reported
Boeing jet airliners

At Pentagon were witness within yards of the impact - close enough to be caught in debris/fireball from the impact

I was just about to make my turn up the sidewalk towards one of the entrances when I heard jet engines. It was not the normal jet track into National Airport, which is very, very different. I turned my head about maybe 90 degrees towards the sound of the engines, which were very loud. I fully expected to see A-10s or F-15s or something, and I saw the American Airlines airplane coming down. I watched the entire terminal descent into the building. It’s probably the loudest noise I ever heard in my life. I have heard artillery very close. I have heard rock concerts, but nothing came close to that noise. I watched the entire airplane go into the building

Firefighter Alan Wallace, at the Pentagon heliport, was working on his truck when he saw flight 77 approach.

About 9:40, Alan Wallace had finished fixing the foam metering valve on the back of his fire truck parked in the Pentagon fire station and walked to the front of the station. He looked up and saw a jetliner coming straight at him. It was about 25 feet off the ground, no landing wheels visible, a few hundred yards away and closing fast.

"Runnnnn!" he yelled to a pal. There was no time to look back, barely time to scramble. He made it about 30 feet, heard a terrible roar, felt the heat, and dove underneath a van, skinning his stomach as he slid along the blacktop, sailing under it as though he were riding a luge. The van protected him against burning metal that was flying around.

A few seconds later he was sliding back out to check on his friend and then race back to the firetruck. He jumped in, threw it into gear, but the accelerator was dead. The entire back of the truck was destroyed, the cab on fire. He grabbed the radio headset and called the main station at Fort Myer to report the unimaginable. Please read Alan Wallace's account: /p6gmm

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I cannot believe the people aboard these planes were fabrications. It's absurd. Even the most simplistic forms of research would reveal if the government made up the crew and passengers.

The fact is, four planes were reported hijacked. Four impact sites were found.

I know there are problems with the official story. I am not saying that a plane hit the Pentagon or not.

I just want to know, if a missile hit the pentagon, then what happened to the passengers and the plane?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

There wasn't a shred of evidence that shows a plane hit the pentagon, no marks on the grass, no bodies, no wings, too small of a hole in the pentagon, no damage from the wings.
edit on 29-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

Agreed and not argued.

But it doesn't answer my question. If the plane didn't hit the pentagon, WHERE DID IT GO?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

Some of us have been researching 9/11 for many years. Even years before signing up to ATS. The no-plane "theory" was proven to be disinformation and a deliberately-created hoax years ago. And is one of the main reasons that the no-planer threads are in the HOAX bin on this site and most others.

You trying to shoot this thread down will not be as successful.

Shooting the no-planer threads down has been a resounding success for many years now. (Hence the no-planer threads being moved to the HOAX bin.)

This is my right as an American citizen and a thinking human being.

You are correct. It is your right as a human being to believe in whatever you want. That includes believing in known deliberate hoaxes. However, I wouldn't classify someone who believes in known deliberate hoaxes to be a "thinking" human being. Quite the total opposite, actually.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The Pentagon was definitely a missile. The WTC? Planes. There were too many independent videos and eyewitness reports about planes, unless everybody that was there that day was bought off....not likely.

Why would all but 1-2 vids of the Pentagon incident be confiscated? Because it wasn't a plane. Perhaps the passenger list was transferred to the other 3 planes.

This debate will go on and on for the next 30 years. I'll bet a year's worth of paychecks on that.

Just thought I'd add my $.02 worth of gut instinct.

-TS

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

why believe in REAL passengers and REAL planes?

Because REAL people saw REAL planes. Not to mention REAL cameras and REAL camcorders recorded the sounds and visuals of the planes.

Disneyworld in Florida is twice the size of Manhattan. Look at this picture.

Busy city life only consumes the front, while the back is mostly WATER!
This not only cuts witnesses down, but makes the area much easier to control.
No neighborhoods, streets, etc.
Not only that, the Towers seem to be boxed in from all sides.
Who are in those other buildings? Can we trust them?

What are the chances a person is looking at the towers between 8:49 and 9:03 a.m?
You have 14 minutes to see both planes hit.
How many angles would you have a clear spot to see this? Let alone film it?
They had everything mapped out.

Its all a movie set, filled with actors. Any "real" citizens were evacuated and accounted for. Only 300 bodies were recovered at ground zero. Its all fake.

edit on 29-3-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

One problem - JASSM did not start production until December 2001 and operational testing did not begin until

Do you really expect them to tell you it was created prior to 9.11.01? I'm arguing plane crashes while your arguing simple numbers. Dont underestimate these people.....

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Maybe you should go through Bones's post history.

All I can say is that you will lose the argument.

The guy has Ron Paul in his signature. Anyone who falls for Ron Paul's act is not someone i deem intelligent.

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I cannot believe the people aboard these planes were fabrications. It's absurd. Even the most simplistic forms of research would reveal if the government made up the crew and passengers.

They've got you exactly where they want you.

""The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst." - J. Edgar Hoover

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join