It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Path Number in Numerology

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by ladyteeny

Yes, 9s are compassionate and also this is supposed to be our last reincarnation, so whatever we need to learn, this is the life we have to do it in.

Concerning the Mexican who fell off the roof, I have had a lot of bad experiences with Mexicans my whole life. I have been jumped, beaten up and ripped off by them when I was younger. So have my kids.

That being said, if the guy fell off the roof in front of me, I would probably drive him to the hospital, give his family a bunch of money out of my bank account, and bring him things to read in the hospital in Spanish.

I am really just a big softie with a big bark. Unless I'm cornered, I don't have much of a bite

un-foe'd and friended, seeing as how you're a fellow 9 and compassionate human being.

to be honest i was also figuring out how ATS works at the time, that thread about the mexican lad just made my blood boil so i used the replies in it to suss out who i'd be most likely to be friends with or not.

curiously another 'foe' mailed me and we since chatted a bit more and i find he's not such a bad dude either.

i understand a little more when you've had so many bad experiences like that, i've had similar with a different set of people entirely, but that's why there's that old saying 'you can't tar them all with the same brush'. it's easy to be more compassionate when you've not had the experiences that you've had i guess.

anyway fellow 9! lets get on with healing the world shall we!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
im a 6 whats a 6 i didnt see any other 6

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by whenWEallFALLdown

Another 6 here!

The Life Path 6 suggests that you entered this plane with tools to become the ultimate nurturer, and a beacon for truth, justice, righteousness, and domesticity. Your paternal, or maternal, as the case may be, instincts with a 6 Life Path exceed all others by a considerable margin. Whether in the home or in the work place, you are the predominant caretaker and family head. While the 6 m ay assume significant responsibilities in the community, the life revolves around the immediate home and family, for this is the most domestic of numbers. Conservative principles and convictions are deeply ingrained and define your character.

The rest is here...Link

Not sure I agree with everything it says though.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I am a 6 too.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I'm a 31, or a 4. My birthday just passed on the 13th.
I've seen the site the OP gave before. I'd say the description is fairly accurate. A lot of people born in Dec and Jan seem to be on this site.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Month + Day + Year = 1993 = 22

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'm a 28 is that the highest yet?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Think I found something that explains higher numbers like mine

www.google.co.uk... kST4r_GJGcOuCfyIID&usg=AFQjCNF-Oc6khLIAGUeB0g5onZsaq_BOqg
edit on 15-1-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

No, yours would be a 1 as you deduce down again any number which isn't either 11 or 22.
2 + 8 = 10
1 + 0 = 1

LIFE PATH 1
If you have a 1 Life Path, you are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind, and you demand freedom of thought and action. You have drive and determination. You don't let anything or anyone stand in your way once you are committed to your goal. You assume your responsibility to be the protector and provider for those you love. You demand respect and attention, and you become irritated and even domineering when important things don't go your way.

You need to feel in command of important undertakings and you resist supportive roles. You seek the foreground and the limelight. You are exceptionally creative and original, and you possess a touch of the unusual. Your approach to problems are unique, and you have the courage to wander from the beaten path. You can be impatient with your shortcomings and those of others.

You are very concerned with your status, and you foster the appearance of success and self-satisfaction. The need to appear well off propels you to strive for growth, success and the finer things in life. You should watch out for selfishness, conceit and an over concern with appearance. You must guard against overzealous behavior, anger and aggressiveness. If these qualities are not brought under control, you could become excessively domineering, vindictive and even violent.

You perform best when you are left to your own devices. Ideally you should own your own business in construction or crafts, and you should be your own boss. Hold fast to your life's dream, and work with the determination you posses to realize it. You can become overly stressed by your driven nature. Be careful about the food you eat, and maintain an exercise program you enjoy. Competition sports are often a healthy outlet for a person with your drive, particularly sports that involve running and swimming. Don't let pride and overconfidence be your masters. Remember, your talents and abilities are a gift from a higher source, which should promote gratitude and humility rather than pride and conceit.

More often than not, a person with a 1 Life Path will achieve much in life as long as the drive, creativity, originality and pioneering spirit are fully employed. Your talents are varied and your potential for success is considerable. You may be attracted to business, the military or governmental institutions as long a you have a leadership role and the possibility to do things your way.

Hope that helps

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought

Yea, although it makes it sound like I would make a great dictator.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm 22 also . . . . what's a "master number"?? and why no life path for us? Do we make it up as we go along??

OOPS! just found my answer on page 2 - thanks destinyone!!
edit on 15-1-2012 by galacticgirl because: added information

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
I'm a 31, or a 4. My birthday just passed on the 13th.
I've seen the site the OP gave before. I'd say the description is fairly accurate. A lot of people born in Dec and Jan seem to be on this site.

Happy birthday conspiracy!! My birthday was the 12th! There ARE a lot of Capricorns on this site.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Oops, I worked it out wrong. I'm a 37 but that still works out as 1 in the end.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

I just added my b-day up and I am a number 7. You say we are seekers of truth....I know next to nothing about numerology...please tell me more!

I do know about myself that I like to look at all the possibilities of something...and then I try and find a way to understand (whatever it is). I have had several paranormal experiences. I have been allowed to see ghosts...UFO's and Angels.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA

Originally posted by whenWEallFALLdown

Another 6 here!

The Life Path 6 suggests that you entered this plane with tools to become the ultimate nurturer, and a beacon for truth, justice, righteousness, and domesticity. Your paternal, or maternal, as the case may be, instincts with a 6 Life Path exceed all others by a considerable margin. Whether in the home or in the work place, you are the predominant caretaker and family head. While the 6 m ay assume significant responsibilities in the community, the life revolves around the immediate home and family, for this is the most domestic of numbers. Conservative principles and convictions are deeply ingrained and define your character.

The rest is here...Link

Not sure I agree with everything it says though.

I would describe that as pretty accurate, and its pretty close to the description of a Cancer too. Not that I'm sure if I even believe in any of that.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
apparently im an 11
im not very sure what that means but i guess i`ll do some looking and see for myself

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

what if you're a 10?

er...wait... Im a 5?

The Life Path 5 suggests that you entered this plane with a highly progressive mindset, with the attitude and skills to make the world a better place. The key word for your Life Path is freedom. In the pursuit of freedom, you are naturally versatile, adventurous, and advanced in your thinking. You are one of those people who is always striving to find answers to the many questions that life poses. The byword for the positive Life Path 5 is constant change and improvement. You want to be totally unrestrained, as this is the number most often associated with the productive use of freedom.

You may be one of the most compassionate of people as the 5 is surely the most freedom-loving and compassionate Life Path. Your love of freedom extends to humanity at large, and concern for your fellow man, his freedom and his welfare, may be foremost in your mind. A great Life Path 5 American President, Abraham Lincoln, issued the Emancipation Proclamation, and ended slavery in America. As the ultimate progressive thinker type, your potential in government, the law, and other positions of authority is unlimited.

You are a good communicator, and you know how to motivate people around you. This may be your strongest and most valuable trait. Because of this skill, and your amazing wit, you are a truly natural born salesman. This ability to sell and motivate extends to any sort of physical product all the way through to whatever ideas or concepts you may embrace.

You abhor routine and boring work, and you are not very good at staying with everyday tasks that must be finished on time. On the average, the number 5 personality is rather happy-go-lucky; living for today, and not worrying too much about tomorrow. It is also important for you to find a job that provides thought-provoking tasks rather than routine and redundant responsibilities. You do best dealing with people, but the important thing is that you have the flexibility to express yourself at all times. You have an innate ability to think through complex matters and analyze them quickly, but then be off to something new.

A love of adventure may dominate your life. This may take the form of mental or physical manifestation, but in either case, you thrill to the chance for exploration and blazing new trails. Surely you belong to a group considered the most worldly and traveled. Clearly you are not one to pass up a good venture. You have quite a lot of the risk-taker in your makeup. If you aren't putting your money at stake, you are surely open to a wide variety of risks in your everyday life. Taking the conservative approach is just not in your nature.

In romance, you hate to be tied down and restricted. This doesn't necessarily mean that you are unfaithful or promiscuous, but it does mean that a good partner for you needs to understand your nature. A relationship based on jealousy and having tight reigns is not going to work at all for you. A partner who understands your need to be free and trusted will find you trustworthy, even if you aren't constantly available and totally dutiful. It is important for you to mix with people of a like mind, and to try to avoid those that are too serious and demanding.

If you are living on the negative side of the Life Path 5, you are apt to be multitalented, but suffering from some lack of direction, and there is confusion surrounding your ambition. Restless, discontent, and impulsive, you may bounce from one job to the next without accomplishing much at all. A negative Life Path 5 can become very irresponsible in tasks and decisions concerning the home and business life. The total pursuit of sensation and adventure can result in your becoming self-indulgent and totally unaware of the feelings of those around you.

woh....

edit on 16-1-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join