It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of the West Wing hole: Is Obama building a super-bunker under the White House

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

When the going gets Tough , the Untough go Under . Obama will enter Der Ersatzfuhrerbunker when it Finally Dawns on him All is Lost . That should be REAL SOON to.........

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
At first I thought it might be a swimming pool -nah.

It is probably another underground bunker or an extension to what is already there. My thoughts are of all the Homeless people in America - all the Unemployed who are probably not far from being Homeless - all the people who feel Cheated by their government. My next thought is that is does not really matter what is being built because the money being spent on the construction work could have been invested to the benefit of all the Homeless people and the Unemployed people and the Cheated people.

If it is an underground bunker - I can see why he would need one. As the GLOBAL population rouses and gradually awakens from their mind controlled and spirit draining slumber - anyone who has been abjectly evil would need a place to hide.

I am awakened and have risen above my anger and hate (they are only phases and you can push through quickly if you persevere) and prefer to spend my energy on researching - conversing with others and asking questions. The more I learn the more questions I have - but - oddly enough the continued questions just invigorate me.

As for the American president and his current home renovations - watch out Occupy Wall Street doesn't become Occupy Your Lawn. Now that would be a sight!

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I should have finished with this.

I have noted a lot of OWS posters stating that the people do not have one objective or one leader. Well when all the people move to the front lawn of the Whitehouse they will have one objective and it is this.

Mr President why is you can afford to renovate your current home but you cannot afford to help your fellow man?

I suggest everyone remains sitting on the lawn until he explains...

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Any links or info to support what you said? Pretty interesting....

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Its going to be his big fish tank where else can you keep the sharks. Never know when there will be a spy to slowly lower into it.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You know what would be realy funny? If Obama had locked the key in the bunker and now they face the crappy task of digging another hole to open it. Its possible, Obama is dumb like that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
maybe the roosevelt era presidential bunker took damage in the recent earthquake and this is a repair/upgrade project?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This comment seems to be on target

maybe a place to stash the missing billions from the stimulus

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Come on - this is ATS....

The only explanation is a bunker? With all the high tech stuff out there, everyone just suspects a plain old bunker. I'm sure a bunker and tunnels have been built a long time ago.

Who knows what this could be - maybe a laser shield or other force field? Maybe a high tech launch pad for a space plane?

I used to go to DC a lot. Every time I walked by the White house, there would be one guard sitting in a little area. Really nothing else. I thought to myself there has to be hidden security.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
Is this part of the jobs bill?

Where'd my stimulus go bro?

I think it's a project from the last stimulus....

That's why they're behind schedule

It could be a big BBQ pit .....

They have to start burning all those shredded documents pretty soon

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Maybe he's building an outhouse for his wife?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
he is building a mosque. You know it

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
So is the administration preparing for war, making a final upgrade in the silence before the storm? Or do they expect 'the people' to take over the white house, kind of "we don't want to shoot anybody when the time comes so let them have it and we'll stay in the bunker until everything has cooled off".

Reading the article I was let down by the picture of Bush in the bunker. With so many designers in the US, so many beautiful houses, so many Hollywood movies with futuristic control centres, howcome Bush and his adminstration is sitting there in a cramped dimmed room with what appears only the bare necessities? It's almost symbolic. No one thought "Hey let's hire a professional designer instead of just putting a desk and some chairs in there?". They could have at least installed artifical sunlights, painted the walls a lighter color, put up wide screen monitors feeding those who have to make difficult choices nonstop information, use a round table with speech recognition software so spoken words are displayed on each individuals' monitor. Ok so they got monitors but they're not even turned on. It just looks amateuristic, if Obama chose to upgrade the lot the money spend would be justifiable.
edit on 19/10/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
he's just lowering the washington ground level so it takes longer to hit the debt ceiling.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I liked the "outhouse for michelle" comment as I doubt anyone would want that inside. But in reality there is no mystery here. The original bunker was built with one glaring omission, obama is correcting this by finally having the "bathouse" installed.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The Chinese Army have a picture on their website of their military wearing protective clothing to protect them from EMF weapons.

The White House and it's underground bunker might survive a nuclear blast.....but if you want to protect the President from the new weapons that can penetrate deep deep underground...

You need specialized protection.

The weapons man now has are more powerful than Nuclear Bombs. The reason "chem trails" stopped over America is because Chinese scientists figured out how to dissolve clouds so their spy satellites can see what's going on.

If they can dissolve a cloud...same technology can be used on Water based life forms deep underground.

Therefor new Bunker shielding needed.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's a trick. While you're staring at the hole in the front lawn he's stealin all the money out the back yard.
Classic misdirection

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Perhaps the concrete blocks are filled with explosives.

Once underground, they'll be dismantled, prepared, secured and ready for a false flag operation where another Country 'blows up' the White House.

Just thought I'd throw that in as nobody has thought of it yet.

Either that, or it's a wishing well.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
They might be building a stage

for the next show.

If they run out of money....then?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
It's a trick. While you're staring at the hole in the front lawn he's stealin all the money out the back yard.
Classic misdirection

Wait a sec, isn't there some kind of legend Lincoln burying gold somewhere around the Whitehouse? Or was that just a made up Simpson's script?

PS I love some of the replies in this thread

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join