It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of the West Wing hole: Is Obama building a super-bunker under the White House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by dashen
It's a trick. While you're staring at the hole in the front lawn he's stealin all the money out the back yard.
Classic misdirection

Wait a sec, isn't there some kind of legend Lincoln burying gold somewhere around the Whitehouse? Or was that just a made up Simpson's script?

PS I love some of the replies in this thread

Genius! He'll use the secret Lincoln gold to fix the economy!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Does anyone truly have problem accepting the possibility that this is simply an 'upgrade'? From time to time, some of the 'bolt holes' will need to be modernized in order to serve their intended function if and when. Anything that should not be seen by a satellite overhead will simply not be allowed to be visible at the periods of time in question.

Even if you have not really put much thought into such an idea until now, it should make common sense that such a bunker exists and if it is not a bunker, that it may simply be infrastructure enhancement that the Whitehouse would surely get from time to time no matter what.

Kinetic weapons, bunker busters, EMP weaponry, weaponized organisms, psychometric field manipulation, Hillary, etc., are all threats from which POTUS must be protected. Further, it is likely there are weapons in the hands of rogue states or otherwise 'stateless' organizations that are not common knowledge to the masses but very known to our defense apparatus.

I say dig that hole, make it deep, make it strong, let it always be the state-of-the-art. Make it so impressive that all with bad intent decide to strike elsewhere first...if at all.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Obombya is digging a hole. Really?

An analogy well worth it's weight in gold.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
maybe there's a mole in the White house?

p00hbear

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

In every picture, I have yet to see spools of wire, or any HVAC parts, just concrete and blocks.

So, if they are upgrading the AC or electrical systems, they must be using alien technologies...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by dashen
It's a trick. While you're staring at the hole in the front lawn he's stealin all the money out the back yard.
Classic misdirection

PS I love some of the replies in this thread

You're right on that- I'm laughing my tukus off at some of these:
Lowering ground level to raise debt ceiling...
Locked the key inside and have dig new entrance...

Nice to see all thses sense's of humor instead of trolls and fear mongers.
Keep up the good work!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I would have guess that they are reinforcing the existing bunker or adding more space. I think back to some of the pictures released about 911 when they showed Cheney and company in the bunker, it looked a little cramped.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

www.mediaite.com...

Renovations have begun on the electrical wiring and plumbing of the White House, adding up to somewhere along the lines of $376 million. On-site construction administrators say the nearly century-old infrastructure is dangerous, but some are questioning whether, given the current economic situation, now is the right time to spend money on this. Surely the money can be better spent?
The funding for the work was approved by Congress in 2008, the work scheduled to last four irritatingly loud and messy years. The reason? Much of the electrical wiring and plumbing in the offices of the White House– including most of the West Wing and the situation room– had been causing problems for some time. It’s being called a “facelift,” but it seems not to involve any aesthetic improvements, merely functional ones.

Despite this, $376 million is a gigantic figure for anything, especially during a time when jobs are increasingly scarce and the economy, more than anything, appears in need of renovation. CNN visited the site of the construction work and posed the question of the renovation’s timeliness to Bob Peck of the General Services Administration, which oversees the project. He responded, “It doesn’t do a whole lot of good to have a building that’s the image of the free world standing up there and not functioning well.”

$376 million project to much of the electrical wiring and plumbing in the offices of the White House– including most of the West Wing and the situation room. They have to move the plumbing to put in the new secret cables for communications. It would not require moving plumbing on a normal job but when you have to have a secret tunnel to visual inspect the cables ever so mny hours the plumbing must be moved. This is taking place because of spying being done on the White House.

The White House situation room is over 5000 sq ft.

www.enotes.com...

This picture only shows a single room.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I can't believe that the "super bunker" would be being built right under the number 1 target for America's enemies. Im sure the President has a bunker out of town. I bet this is water lines or something.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

What is being done is for the daily communications not a super bunker.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by weKNOWtheSECRETSoftheFED
Obombya is digging a hole. Really?

An analogy well worth it's weight in gold.

Bingo!
You've just nailed it!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join