It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I dunno about everyone else, but without new tweets or clues we may be at a standstill. There are still clues hanging out there, but I'm not finding anything significant enough to make progress without brute-force HTML searching and web-site data entry. Anybody got something good going on?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I don't think we will be getting any more. According to the chat logs everything we need is already out there.

So, as was said before, we need to work on the sparkly gates thing, the typo on the twitter page and I think there was something else. Maybe the pages>10.pages

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Talking on chat, I have just realised, if none of you haven't already, each of the three hidden red messages in the journal pages share a common theme

"the world is run by 147" - 147 COMMUNICATION comapnies own 40% of the cake
"ADL Irony" - INTERNET users defamed
"the gates really twinkle" - could refer to how our communications travel. Fibre Optics

In the future "the network" may have different technology which uses different carriers, so when Kent looked into our past and saw that our "gateways" were flashing, to him, he was suprised "the gates really twinkle"

Further research required

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The gates really twinkle makes me think of STARGATE.

I checked the source of the Stargates are real thread source but didn't find anything.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Forgive me if I am coming in rather late here but I can't find if anyone has found the solution to the "Gates Really Twinkle" Clue.
Wouldn't this be a reference to Undo's Stargates are Real thread?
Stargates are Real

Just not sure where to take it from there...

CTH

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

Damn that was nifty timing :-)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuRising

Weird, very weird Lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I have a feeling this is a clue -

Internet Users Have Been Defamed by the Anti-Defamation League,

SO is OP and points to this pdf - Anti Goverment Extremism Report

Then I googled ESR from Extremism Special Report and came up with

ESR - enthrocyte sedimentation rate

ATS searched the above and found this-

Universal Declaration of Resistance to Mandatory Vaccination
note Page 1

followed link to here and then clicked on kinglizard's Near Death Experience sig link

and yeah thats what i found. whether there are clues along the way or half of it is real.... i think ESR might be relevant....

could be useless but.... you never know.

Still working it through.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hi all!

I just signed on here, because I found something that might help with the "gates twinkle".

Maybe it has to do with Bill Gates?

"When Bill Gates was interviewed early in 1998 by Barbara Walters for 20/20, she
asked him to sing his daughter's favorite lullaby, "Twinkle, Twinkle,"

Good luck all!
edit on 23-9-2011 by CB6699 because: Forgot quotations

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

It could be related, try and find a post on ATS that refers to those things. if you find any relevant pages post them, but don't try and guess pages, go there following a sequence of logical steps.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I just found project twinkle.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would someone kindly remind me of the search function keys for firefox source code?

No probs I found it, shift F3

edit on 23-9-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think we're overlooking things a bit. We've got 6 pages of journals, but only two passwords. We may be out of order here.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Found www.unfiction.com... last night. These folks are connected in some way.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com

Interesting thread about Timewave Zero I ran accross while looking for clues. It may not be relevent but after reading the OP, I feel it's significant to this story.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This game is so meta, I seems to create a paradox between the real and the fictional.
Are the "gates" eyes, or stargates?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Gates are portals in walls or a way through a barrier. Is the barrier time or space? How to access a gate through either of those that must twinkle in some way. Stars twinkle. 'Like a Diamond in the sky". Wasn't there something about a 'Diamond' corporation way earlier in this thread?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhalladad
Found www.unfiction.com... last night. These folks are connected in some way.

This is remind me of a mmorpg game called the Secret World. Do you know that game?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

No. I right clicked the invisible box on the enigma website, clicked properties I think, and it gave me a list of about five sites. The first four were the enigma site itself then the fifth name was this unfiction site. I was surprised to see that it was a really huge 'alternate reality' gaming site complete with it's own forum etc.. Fits right in. Somehow.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhalladad

doesn't work for me, i made it like u did but nothing

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

Now I can't remember if that was how I got there or not. Stayed up too late and tried to process way too much info about this puzzle last night.

Update; went back to the page and viewed page info;permissions;cookies...etc. Unfiction was listed as having set a cookie from the enigma page.

Not sure what this means if anything but I had never been to unfiction before, not sure how it piggy-backed a cookie from enigma.

edit on 23-9-2011 by Valhalladad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join