It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"FBI raided my house with a search warrant today, 13 year old son arrested"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Those who keep bringing up the computer vs. getting the lawyer - I bought my computer for $100. With a tough economy, people are selling things very cheap. You're talking about hiring a lawyer to go against the FEDS. That would NOT be a cheap venture. Just to clear up that area.

Also, I'm a supporter of Anonymous. When people say, "Catch em all!" they clearly don't understand who or what Anon is. They seem to think it's this group of people that can be rounded up. To those who do: You are very badly mistaken. Anon is not some group. They will never be stopped. Nor should they be. They defend the rights of all of us. You get upset because they stand up against the government so you would rather zip your lips than take on corrupt politicians and corporations. How about growing a spine?

It's a new frontier. A new war. New patriots defending the same Cause - freedom. They don't just hack individuals. They don't target citizens based on a whim. They are very organized.

Furthermore, it should be pointed out just so it can't be missed (tho I know people will still misunderstand) Anon is you and I. The firefighter, the plumber, teacher, scientist, etc. They are all of us. We are Anonymous. An idea which can't be stopped nor denied. If you support freedom - you should support Anonymous.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
They should hire him!

god bless

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thenewguy1987
reply to post by drew1749

I tend to lean towards the idea that some 13 year olds know how to hack. Even more than you or I could possible imagine. You have to start somewhere.

Have no doubts about it, some 13 year olds DO know how to hack. There have been some iPhone developers who were 12.
edit on 20-7-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by cripmeister

Exactly why it makes me sick. There is never a point in going to arrest kids. Or at least I don't see it. Perhaps I'm too blinded on that level.

reply to post by thenewguy1987

Too be honest what he probably did was put his computer on the voluntary botnet. Or at least that's what I'd assume. No thirteen year old knows how to actually hack.

You should do your research on hackers, look up george hotz, goes by geohotz on some sites, he is the KID responsible for hacking both the iPhone and the plantation 3, possibly associated with anon. He hacked the iPhone at 15 years of age. If you knew anything about those that have the ability to do these operations they have much time, many resources, and a fairly careless attitude, sounds like a young one doesn't it.

To he who said that lending an iP address is a crime you must not know much about computing. Once a connection is made with proper equipment the ip address can be used to disguise the file. The most capable hackers are typically high iq children that are thought very complex theory in government programs, then they grow up and begin to think for themselves. In my opinion, the government has brought these hacking problems on themselves.
edit on 20-7-2011 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

I tend to lean towards the idea that some 13 year olds know how to hack. Even more than you or I could possible imagine. You have to start somewhere.

Have no doubts about it, some 13 year olds DO know how to hack. There have been some iPhone developers who were 12.

When I was around the age of six, I already had the programming language Basic memorized. Once I hit the age of ten, I was writing small games and saving them onto floppy discs. Kids do learn fast.

edit on 7/20/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
They would not 'arrest' a 13 year old. Number one, it serves no purpose politically. In fact, it makes Anon look more like the victim than not.

Frankly, I've never been a fan of Anon, I just don't trust their motives.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Named in the San Jose indictment are: Christopher Wayne Cooper, 23, aka “Anthrophobic;” Joshua John Covelli, 26, aka “Absolem” and “Toxic;” Keith Wilson Downey, 26; Mercedes Renee Haefer, 20, aka “No” and “MMMM;” Donald Husband, 29, aka “Ananon;” Vincent Charles Kershaw, 27, aka “Trivette,” “Triv” and “Reaper;” Ethan Miles, 33; James C. Murphy, 36; Drew Alan Phillips, 26, aka “Drew010;” Jeffrey Puglisi, 28, aka “Jeffer,” “Jefferp” and “Ji;” Daniel Sullivan, 22; Tracy Ann Valenzuela, 42; and Christopher Quang Vo, 22. One individual’s name has been withheld by the court.

story

The only indication I see is one name withheld by the court, which could possibly be a minor. If so, it's a profound waste of time to go after a 13 year old kid.
edit on 20-7-2011 by traderjack because: I'm a moron that didn't read the entire clip.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by joyride0187
FINALLY! Catch them all! ...then go after those who create worms, malware and virus programs...

loooool

yea lets catch the real criminals

13 year olds that dont know how to properly ddos

instead of going after the real culprits. this kid is a patsy. and they had 4 fbi vans and weapons drawn? LOL wow.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
ANon is funded secretly by the state department and dod cyber warfare defense initiative.

They get useful idiots to commit crimes such as your child, its easy to reach through the screen and catch impressionable kids playing on there psychological profile.

Tell the fbi, to investigate the State department.

Hell, the fbi has been caught many times running false flags, even the atf has ran false flags running guns to blame them on U.S. gun dealers.

The average fbi agent is a tool, they don't work for you they work to protect the corporate world. I use to get ddos attacks on my networks all the time and the fbi would blow me off.

My conclusion is that ur son just got caught up in some false flag the government is running through the internet.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

If this incident is real, and if the kid was in some way involved in the cyber attack on paypal, whether in the planning stages, actually doing it, or simply lending his IP address, he aided in a crime. Sorry but aiding in a crime is a crime.

I don't see how this makes you sick.

The cops traditionally do go after the smaller people to get to the ones who are higher up because the smaller ones will almost always squeal.

I'm starting to get tired of all these cyber attacks and people thinking Anonymous is some white knight. They are the rotten apple that is spoiling the bunch.

This was a great post, you get a star.

The end of the OP where he hopes anon will get revenge, excuse me, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha,
ha
He is a nobody to anon, unimportant. Even more unimportant to the non US anon members who express all the time they enjoy seeing US citizens go down. In their opinion he was not just a bacteria but one of those bad arrogant ones that deserved it. It's always interesting to see what sheeple will put up with to be part of the herd.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

edit on 20-7-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

Knowing how to code and knowing how to hack are too different things in my mind. Though now that I think about it they are related. Learning how to code isn't super difficult you just need to put your mind to learning it. For a year. lol

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

The end of the OP where he hopes anon will get revenge, excuse me, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, ha He is a nobody to anon, unimportant. Even more unimportant to the non US anon members who express all the time they enjoy seeing US citizens go down. In their opinion he was not just a bacteria but one of those bad arrogant ones that deserved it. It's always interesting to see what sheeple will put up with to be part of the herd.

1. I am not "he" you can call me Drew or I guess OP. Don't address me like I'm not here.

2. I didn't hope Anon will get revenge. I said if it's real they probably will. Anonymous sticks together or at least that's the public image.

3. How do you know this kid is unimportant? That may be so but what gives you the right to speak for all of anonymous? Which nobody can actually do...for obvious reasons.

4. You act like you know a lot about Anon, even saying things that Anon is specifically against.

ex - "Anon enjoys seeing members go down."

5. I am not sheeple. I am not part of the herd.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If the story is true, then good riddance.

Get rid of these hackers. All of them.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Anonymous Patriots? You have got to be kidding me?

They are rounding them up though I see and they are mostly children as I think we all knew. Any adults involved are likely candidates for being institutionalized and sick adults who take advantage of children.

Patriots
Sorry, can't get past that it's so outlandish.

The kids Parent needs to first spank themselves for not paying attention to what their kid was doing or who he was associating with and take partial blame. Then show a judge they can't afford an attorney, get a court appointed one and hope their child tells the truth and cuts a deal. Good thing he is not over 18 or he would be doing at least 20 if not more. Better he got caught young.

The real world does not operate on the imaginary level of a bunch of attention seeking brats trying to do huge financial harm to their perceived enemies. One dumb kid could wipe out thousands of peoples retirement investments just to get their moment of fame among the other Anonymous members. That kid is likely thrilled to be the martyr. Sad he has no real cause to justify this. No Virgins for this confused child, just some time to reflect as his Parents are bankrupted by his criminal acts. No future. No good schools.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The end of the OP where he hopes anon will get revenge, excuse me, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, ha He is a nobody to anon, unimportant. Even more unimportant to the non US anon members who express all the time they enjoy seeing US citizens go down. In their opinion he was not just a bacteria but one of those bad arrogant ones that deserved it. It's always interesting to see what sheeple will put up with to be part of the herd.

1. I am not "he" you can call me Drew or I guess OP. Don't address me like I'm not here.

2. I didn't hope Anon will get revenge. I said if it's real they probably will. Anonymous sticks together or at least that's the public image.

3. How do you know this kid is unimportant? That may be so but what gives you the right to speak for all of anonymous? Which nobody can actually do...for obvious reasons.

4. You act like you know a lot about Anon, even saying things that Anon is specifically against.

ex - "Anon enjoys seeing members go down."

5. I am not sheeple. I am not part of the herd.

You haven't been following the various threads on ATS lateley then. The self professed spokespeople of Anon who come on here tell us all their members are unimportant.....likened to a strain of bacteria.

There have been various european anon sheeple expressing enjoyment at seeing their arrogant american sheeple counterpart get taken out.

By expressing your hope that anon gets revenge, you tagged yourself, don't blame me.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

They need to understand how he did it, some people just " get it" and they want to know how.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

When did I ever EVER say hope in my OP. I never said the word Hope. Don't put words in my mouth Mr. Tinfoil.

Secondly the people coming on ATS to talk about stuff are probably nothing more than trolls. I have no proof and don't want to test them but it's likely they don't speak for the collective of anonymous.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by joyride0187
FINALLY! Catch them all! ...then go after those who create worms, malware and virus programs...

What ? You mean lock up all the people working for companies producing antivirus programs ?
That's so rude of You

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

When did I ever EVER say hope in my OP. I never said the word Hope. Don't put words in my mouth Mr. Tinfoil.

Secondly the people coming on ATS to talk about stuff are probably nothing more than trolls. I have no proof and don't want to test them but it's likely they don't speak for the collective of anonymous.

You posted,

if it's real we can be sure anonymous will get revenge

Since there is no way possible we can be sure they will get revenge by the content of your post, it is therefore only a hope, and yours since you posted it.
If you want to argue that, then you justify how we can be sure. If after you convince me then I will agree it was not a hope but a certainty.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thenewguy1987

No matter how we protest, TPTB will attempt to stop us. They will intimidate us, abuse us, arrest us, and kill us.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join