It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
google searching - tube wire stone
keep coming up with fiber optics...
somehow it isn't computing with me

this is my attempt to figure out whats at the center where all these tubes with wires are coming from
edit on 22-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aetheric
reply to post by Numb2itall

Well the last time I checked murder was breaking the law

I've been following this for the past 2 days, all of my thoughts have already been aired by others, but I'm still looking at this drawing. The bottles that you see have always looked like batteries as I'm sure others have said, just adding to that perspective

True... but just because someone tells you they are being Truthful (especially on the internet) doesn't necessarily mean they are being Truthful.
Besides I was joking. The Happy face popped in my head.
If this was just about a Holocaust story... why all the creepiness? Just to get the attention?
I would also like to add... Times are a changing in the entertainment world. So just because IMDB doesn't have a project listed doesn't mean squat.
Everybody I know is writing and producing their own work now because the tech is great now. There's gonna be a lot of artists, all over the world who are literally starving themselves to get a break. Could simply be an amazing Low budget indie horror flick/book/website/ARG/web series/etc etc... see what i'm saying?
It could be just for Art in the end.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

the popular opinion seems to be that its absolutely NOTHING but us working together
which is fine with me

meanwhile, I'm digging into the codes in the pictures

speculation - VERY FREE - LIKE SPOULDER - PRIED
Top Down may be a W for West - B and F maybe Back Front

any ideas what that center thing might be?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by knightwalker

ok thats interesting - where did you get that?
is it yours?

oh wait - I remember that in the Q&A
let me see if I can find it - they asked about a stoning, I believe the answer was negative

I'll feel really silly if thats what it is

Q: does it have something to do with : Iran stoning woman Ashtiani
A:

yeah, its blank

but what would that have to do with Belle? is she the marketing part?
I prefer this to the general "YOU" answer though, just for the record

and why would they give us directional information... so we can go and see it?
can you post more than just a picture? please
thank you

last question I promise
did you decode any of the words and/or figure out their relation to this piece?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
it seems to me that in the first picture its a device where on the left if u pick up the stone it triggers the wire underneath which runs all the way to the right and then launches the other stones back at the thrower what u guys think?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Hey Forevever did you notice in the two words not yet completely deciphered, where you thought the second word was Free? Look at the symbol for "E" it has like a little dot above it like E squared. Maybe they use that for double letters?

I don't see any other double letters at all in the code though to compare. But perhaps that bottom word in the second picture PRIED or P??ED or whatever, which we are trying to figure out. Look at the 3rd symbol. I see a little dot above it. Maybe thhis means it's a double letter?

maybe it's "PINNED"? with the 3rd letter being an "N"? just throwing ideas out there.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by knightwalker
[more i think u got it,so it is a piece of art,they said some would call it that. is it to cause awareness that stonings still happen?
edit on 22-7-2011 by juggalo77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

LOL I Had JUST edited those pictures
Where I figured V would change Live - so I figured Live was like
the V (if you mirror top to bottom looks like a diamond) and the K (has that < shape)

this going along the lines that thier alphabet is based on ours

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

I was just googling trying to find a relation to Belle and Stoning
So far I only came up with an article from a Mary Belle Snow - regarding Soraya M stoning
but its just an article, and Mary looks awful young to be Belle
edit on 22-7-2011 by Forevever because: soraya

I can totally see how this is an art piece - though... whats the purpose of 2 stones?
who determines who the liar is?
I don't know.... now it almost seems too obvious

I can't figure out the spoulder thing either - I know its that armor mentioned by (whatsyournameontheotherpage) - but... why is it wearing one? is this going to be a medieval type deal?

LOL as always, more questions than answers

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Looks like maybe the Orientation or the Sphinx looking device faces the Dummy being stoned while it barks orders or maybe tells the story of what the Display is about.
And it's all done with some buried tubing and some wire pulled back and forth with your shoulders and a perhaps a way to cast stones at the dummy or maybe the idea is to GET people to throw stones at the dummy??? and have a plaque or a sign in front?
Like a big puppet show protest? Or is that the next phase? Are the "applied and accepted" suppose to build these?
Or are we?
LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

well - I feel like I accomplished something - at least with the V, K figuring
dude coming along with his mannequin idea/artwork piece - I dig it
its way better than "the answer is you"

let me try to get some sleep now ♥
if I can't, I'll be back

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Those drawings really freak me out.

They look like something that has been done by a psychopath.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Not sure if this was brought up. In regards to the "shoulder" it may not be a few things take a look:

7. The area of an item or object that serves as an abutment or surrounds a projection, as:
a. The end surface of a board from which a tenon projects.
b. Printing The flat surface on the body of type that extends beyond the letter or character.
8. The edge or border running on either side of a roadway.

From the free dictionary, here is the link:

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Word Origin & History

shoulder

O.E. sculdor, from W.Gmc. *skuldro (cf. M.Du. scouder , Du. schouder , O.Fris. skoldere , M.L.G. scholder , O.H.G. scultra , Ger. Schulter ), of unknown origin, perhaps related to shield. Meaning "edge of the road" is attested from 1933. The verb is first attested c.1300 with sense "to push with the shoulder;" meaning "take a burden" first recorded 1582. Cold shoulder (Neh. ix:29) translates L. humerum recedentum dare in Vulgate (but see alternative explanation under cold).
edit on 22-7-2011 by Minori because: Found this to.....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
ok i translated the symbols under the star? in this picture.
www.8-3-11.info...(this pic is different to the one on the first page)

and i got this:
??is?tation

I'm pretty sure it says orientation.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightwalker

HA! i think you totally nailed it!
So the display is sitting out there and as people pass maybe someone picks up a stone which triggers the dummy and the dummy's shoulder swing triggers the Sphinx to shout "Don't Throw Stones!"
Hopefully loud enough to scare the #&^! out of them so they will always think twice before being stupid.
I like it!
edit on 22-7-2011 by Numb2itall because: My brain go poo

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
LOL it looks like knightwalker just joined to show us what it was,he/she was probobly painfully watchin us rattling our brains about trying to figure it out and came in to save us the time lol or is knightwalker 18,000? DUN DUN DERRRRRR!!! the plot thickens lol only kidding.
so anyways im at a piece of art to raise awareness of stoning or people judging others when they shouldent because nobody is without sin? what you think everyone?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah

Originally posted by mutantgenius
OK. I tried to do some work on the sketches. It is actually pretty good tech wise for me...so don't poke fun

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d25df2e9cb7.png[/atsimg]

I was using paint because it is all I nhave and it is really difficult to see some of the symbols.

EDIT TO ADD: The F and B by the sun could stand for front and back? as in orientation?

edit on 21-7-2011 by mutantgenius because: (no reason given)

The figure simultaneously reminds me of the Easter Island statues, as well as the Sphinx to an extent. Would the layout of the image correspond to any of the ancient sites of either culture, by any chance?

You are right it does look like the sphinx (ish) It also looks alot like the artwork in Radiohead albums.

When I was doing the translation bit I didn't realize that the downward pointing arrow (above ths sun thing-top right) corresponded to the letter W. I thought it was an actual arrow. So its a W? Now I can't say for sure that what I translated was correct, as I was going by what letters someone else had already ciphered. We could be totally off base here! That sun does look like the top of an umberella though.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Saying that though didnt 8.3.11 say that this was only the breakthrough to the next piece? so whats the next piece,are we missing somthing apart from sleep

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
Oh my days, Wednesday this thread only had 4 pages, now 94!
I CBA to go through all 94 pages. Has this been solved yet? Thanks

it is not, imho, because OP is ignoring some ideas, and tends to another ones = some ideas are drown in walls of same bs again...

personally i start to believe, that there's NO riddle in it.
just self-powered machine without sense.
what is not making me less curious what's gonna happen next.

my post is not attack on anyone, i just feel ennerved by fact, that many people seem to lose replies for their questions, just because of mainstream circle of people here. as an effect, some people will never get an answers to their questions, or their answerer will miss question.
well, maybe it is natural, anyway...

edit on 22-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join