It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill
reply to post by Phasma

several theories.....ready...

1.freakin lizards...will reveal themselves on that day they will come back (not aliens they are from here)

2. ELE with the world going crazy big corporations and goverment spending money we dont have...(we wont need it)

3. Jesus is returning and will protect those under the umbrella. Jesus is the key??

4. it is a CLES

5. I heard BOB Dylan sold his soul to the devil. the references to bob dylan are driving me crazy..maybe when you sell your soul you get to know everything..

6. The NAZIs were lizards i mean who else could be so brutal...the lizard faced Belle makes me think that possible hybrid of human and lizard. Plus during the Holocaust did they really burn 11 million bodies (IM not a holocaust denier BTW) or did they feed them to the lizards.

7. I dont know but im having so much fun and im learning about things i would never look into that being said a big part of me thinks this is a CLES

8. im not on drugs.....

What the heck is a CLES?????

One of the pics is named Cles. What does it mean? ? ?
Please.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Who knows what any of it is! We all rode this wave... and it was the best one yet!
I think the jury is still out though on 8*3*11 though...
It was meant to be creepy for a reason. That's what my gut tells me.
August 3, 2011 is also the day after the budget deadline.
Lots of angry people out there right now who think they aren't gonna get social security checks cut.
We live in such a strange world.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeaverTail

basic resemblance

-both have a motion -recall one of the questions on formspring "what if someone throws the first stone?" answer was "I hope there's movement" or something similar -and I am not referring to the "You'd be a liar" answer either.

-also, there is a presence of sound (which/why,not sure yet) an announcement on that date?radio signal?

-in the pictures, we notice the same diagonal/crossing lines are there in both "statue" connected to the SOMETHING leading to the right and left

Yes. There will be movement. Interesting. Look how in the first picture the head is wearing some kind of mask and kind of wibrating. If you throw a stone, the mask comes off and it starts speaking and swivelling its head... WTH does that mean???

link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius

Please.

ask.abovetopsecret.com...
and TYPE CLES :E
when you type CLES in the link i posted above, you should see, that word CLES was used at least 20 times in there. For me it is proof, that you did not read topic.
---

one thing about "vibrating" figure - i can clearly see, that figure is ROTATING, not vibrating or whatever.
it is rotated by SOMETHING, so, now, my temporary explanation of what do i see(similar to one that is already drown):
figure is you, me and everyone that is here.
rotating - means we are clueless and by wire(internet) are spinned around with no knowledge by someone(authors)/something(our urge to know).
top view - one may SEND this data to many. SPREADING it.
hexagon(with numbers etc) - is just a dimmer of whole image, as weird alphabet txt too(although, there's interesting usage of spanish question mark on the right(right UE, left USA?).
notice way, that arrow points.

sorry for rudeness and my english..i am tired.
whatever it is, we need to wait 'till 8.3.11.
edit on 22-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

link   
Thank you ATS for this wonderful thread. This thread is a text book example of how apophenia can affect a human brain that is searching for pattern recognition in a real life phenomenon.

I reviewed the 8•3•11 messages on formspring. and I reviewed this thread. What is needed more of is an psycho-analysis of the Q&A and I'm sure a couple of posters here have already been looking at it quite closely, looking for more clues into the motivations of 8•3•11. Here are some of my compiled thoughts;

I read all the Q&A and I do not find any religiosity in the answers. I do not feel there is a any religious message in 8•3•11. If this group were religious messengers they would not hesitate to pre-load us with religious language words and symbols. I do not find any religious symbols evident in the "doodles" they appear to be an attempt at a technical drawing by a technically & artistically inept person.

The use of the photo of a young girl on a 8.5x11" piece of paper in public context is a trick to get you to look at the image as if it were a "missing children" flier. At first glance... but it's not a missing children poster. It's a mystery.

The references to astronomy are very curious although they could be dead ends. So much of this mystery depends on the Q&A. 8•3•11 are in control of all the content, they receive all the questions but they pick & choose which questions to answer. 8•3•11 are controlling the input/output of this project... a project which seemingly has something to reveal to us but is being very tight lipped about it. Meaning: they are also under content control restrictions.

The references to 11:11 are dead ringers for a group that thinks unconventionally, outside the box, they are a pattern thinker, someone who believes they see patterns and that they are important. From a telecommunications background a digital bitstream pattern of 1111 could mean "AIS" or "Alarm Indication Signal". If these people at 8•3•11 are familiar with telecom they might know this as well.

When I got my new 4g cell phone a few weeks ago I set two alarms on my phone, 11:11 and 11:22. I am one of those people who see patterns. From reviewing the Q&A material these people are surprisingly calm about whatever anouncement they have coming up. The date of 8•3•11 has been confirmed in the Q&A and the members of the group (or whomever is answering the questions) appears to have the attitude that this is simply a deadline for a project, or a timeline event for a project that has a longer timeline....? Make sense?

Throughout the Q&A the group identity of 8•3•11 appears to be sitting back and waiting for the deadline. They are in full control of all the information regarding 8•3•11 and they appear to be consistently rigorous in not revealing anything detailed until 8•3•11.

What this means is on 8•3•11 they will give us more "content" that will send this thread headlong into another 99+ pages of pattern recogntion (apophenia)... it's a real word check it out.

There had been a few humble posting here about the possibility that this was a social experiment. This could only be a social experiment, either for marketing or for human sociology/psychology, but the group 8•3•11 is screening applicants at a very low rate. If there is any value to a social experiment like this it would be in the unique interactions of 8•3•11 and the applicants, and in some cases the persons asking questions on the Q&A.

If this is a real, earth shattering event, they are playing it really cool.
If this is a social experiment then we are about to be shocked by new data.
Somewhere, I believe, is a screener for 8•3•11 who looks at all the Questions submitted for the Q&A and the screener makes a choice to answer or not answer. The person answering the questions at 8•3•11 has been referred to as an 'operator'. Once again there is a telecom connection with the word 'operator'.

Could 8•3•11 be a CIA 'operator'? Relaying coded information?
Could 8•3•11 be a secretive science fiction or video game or software author?
Could 8•3•11 be a whistleblower intent on a certain deadline?

Damn. This puzzle is a real bugger, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
To me, it makes sense that if it were ME that started this whole MYSTERY in the first place, I would make sure that I was logged into every conspiracy site and it would be ME that started a thread saying something like " hey guys, look what I have just found, strange or what ? ", removing myself from the flack, but still a major player in steering towards, or away, to keep the mystery up. Although if THEY are monitoring the sites, there must be a few of them involved, there is so much to go through, I am finding it hard to keep up, myself.

Mel Croucher ?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
To me, it makes sense that if it were ME that started this whole MYSTERY in the first place, I would make sure that I was logged into every conspiracy site and it would be ME that started a thread saying something like " hey guys, look what I have just found, strange or what ? ", removing myself from the flack,

but still a major player in steering towards, or away, to keep the mystery up
. Although if THEY are monitoring the sites, there must be a few of them involved, there is so much to go through, I am finding it hard to keep up, myself.

Mel Croucher ?

that's VERY good post.
and i am sure, that it is true.
star for you, appreciate that someone said this clearly.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

i dont think they ignored you on purpose, alot of my posts went under radar aswell,their was just so much going on at one time it was hard for op and forever to keep up with everything,even though forever did do a fantastic job keeping up with things so peeps could re-cap instead of going through all pages. So you got me intrested again saying you dont think it is solved,what do you think it is?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Just brainstorming..............on the oreintation thing......

World English Dictionary

orientation (ˌɔːrɪɛnˈteɪʃən)
— n
the act or process of orienting or the state of being oriented

position or positioning with relation to the points of the compass or other specific directions

the adjustment or alignment of oneself or one's ideas to surroundings or circumstances

chiefly ( US ), ( Canadian ) Also called: orientation course
a.a course, programme, lecture, etc, introducing a new situation or environment

b. ( as modifier ): an orientation talk

psychol the knowledge of one's own temporal, social, and practical circumstances in life

basic beliefs or preferences: sexual orientation

biology the change in position of the whole or part of an organism in response to a stimulus, such as light

chem the relative dispositions of atoms, ions, or groups in molecules or crystals

the siting of a church on an east-west axis, usually with the altar at the E end

dictionary.reference.com...

I'm still thinking here be back.......................all of these definitions could easily be applied to the many theories....they are tricky those people. UUGGHHH

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Very true, good thinking. If it does ideed read "like shoulder" not "live shoulder" , maybe thinking of different types of definitions of the word shoulder,( ie "like shoulder") is a decent path to explore.

Need to take a break from this though.

I think Forevever should get some well deserved rest too, LOL. I hope he/she can after all this, I know I have trouble sleeping when I have alot on my mind; ESPECIALLY unanswered questions.

But GL to them anyway

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
8-3-11.info...

The name of the pic is View7ProgressSTC

STC: www.stc.org...

"The Society for Technical Communication is a professional association dedicated to the advancement of technical communication. Technical communicators research and create information about technical processes or products directed to a targeted audience through various forms of media.

For example, STC members communicate about technical or specialized topics, such as computer applications, medical procedures, or environmental regulations. They communicate by using technology, such as Web pages, help files, or social media sites. And they provide instructions for products and services."

and they have a webinar on August, 3rd.. "Techcomm 2020"

I am pretty sure, this is not related, but just shows how easy it is to make random connections.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
My word did this subject give me some odd dreams last night!

If it turns out to be Derren Brown behind all this *Shakes fist*

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem

Originally posted by mutantgenius

Please.

ask.abovetopsecret.com...
and TYPE CLES :E
when you type CLES in the link i posted above, you should see, that word CLES was used at least 20 times in there. For me it is proof, that you did not read topic.

---

one thing about "vibrating" figure - i can clearly see, that figure is ROTATING, not vibrating or whatever.
it is rotated by SOMETHING, so, now, my temporary explanation of what do i see(similar to one that is already drown):
figure is you, me and everyone that is here.
rotating - means we are clueless and by wire(internet) are spinned around with no knowledge by someone(authors)/something(our urge to know).
top view - one may SEND this data to many. SPREADING it.
hexagon(with numbers etc) - is just a dimmer of whole image, as weird alphabet txt too(although, there's interesting usage of spanish question mark on the right(right UE, left USA?).
notice way, that arrow points.

sorry for rudeness and my english..i am tired.
whatever it is, we need to wait 'till 8.3.11.

Actually. I read the whole thread from beginning to end. If YOU read the thread, you would see that I have been posting in here from the beginning. Thanks for not answering my question though.
Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I've been kind of playing with this on my own for a little and decided to go for the numbers. Since the mp3's on the site are number station codes, it got me to thinking about one of the answers that was given about how the formatting of the 8 • 3 • 11.

Q: 8•3•11 8X3X11

A: More like 8(alt+32)(alt+7)(alt+32)3(alt+32)(alt+7)(alt+32)11

Alt+32 is a space, so it would break the numbers down to 8 7 3 7 11 if non space numbers (32) are included. Plugged into Google it gives a location in Nigeria. Odd and interesting. Don't know if it's relevant.

I also figured since it's a number code to apply it to something that I was familiar with as a kid. My mom was a cop and I helped drill her on her ten-codes when she was in the academy. The ten-codes that the police have came up familiarly when the number groupings were paired as 87, 37 and 11.

10-87 = Give call letters of station
10-37 = Identify yourself / suspicious vehicle
10-11 = Identify frequency / Dispatching too fast

These are all a means of identifying something.

So what if we're looking for a radio frequency or station that has a message, which would be coming from the mannequin? I'm not familiar with how radio frequencies are designated, I know it's in a number format, but I don't know how to translate any of these into a specific station per se.

Also looking at the image there is a 6 pointed star in the bottom right with the 8 • 3 • 11 orientation on it that looks like an LEO badge as someone had said before. The numbers that would surround counter clockwise would be 873711. I can't tell what is in the center of that star though.

The umbrella is Unicode. 2602. This is also a designation for the Pleiades. I thought this was interesting in line with the mention of Altair and Cassiopeia. Could be nothing, but just throwing it out there.

The mannequin is a device as others have said, pull and throw a stone and the dummy tilts in said direction. The things things that others have said look like baby powder? look like buttons that the dummy would hit when it reaches full bend which would activate something.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
My word did this subject give me some odd dreams last night!

If it turns out to be Derren Brown behind all this *Shakes fist*

As did I! I barely got any sleep -- in the time I did dream, I dreamt of the little girl... and pages of symbols coming together and moving upside down to form sentences.

It's probably just a silly observation, but creepy regardless.

edit on 22-7-2011 by Phasma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Thalestris

I like your approach to this mystery. I too feel that the ham radio frequency mentioned is important and people should have it tuned to that station on 8/3/11. A message should be relayed, although I have no idea what it could be. I'm leaning towards some kind of information that will benefit the many and upset a few.

Interested in seeing what else you come up with.

...and I also agree, those are detonator buttons for when the mannequin fall on them.
edit on 7/22/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
What's up with the 8311 home page picture and the changing lines as you in zoom in an out? I know with control and the mouse wheel you can zoom in a% at a time. Might be a waste of time but, could there be something hidden between those lines that maybe can't be visually picked up unless they are viewed as an animated flip book type of thing. I saw the animation someone made of the 2 pictures of boy/girl. Not sure this woudl lead to anything.
The other thing I came across was the symbols used ( sun , triangle). Not sure it was mentioned but NASA jpl for 8 3 11 is a triangle alignment with Venus, sun, earth as the base and elenin as the tip of h triangle. Is jpl accurate I don't know just a thought.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by p4rs3C
Wata wata!! guys!!

go to Enricks
press "Enricks" next to home.... weird i know.... look at the symbols on the left (you need to zoom in a lot)

zoom out if you zoomed in, and click bottom right "bypass login"

don't think ill sleep tonight!
edit on 20-7-2011 by p4rs3C because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2011 by p4rs3C because: (no reason given)

for the i read the weird symbols this is what i see:
i̮̩̲̻̬͕͗͊̾̆̽ͭͪ͘̕n͙̲̯̫͙͍̬͙ͥͫ͆ͨͤ͜ṯ̬̠͇͔̺ͥe̵̟̰̭̳̬̙͋̋͂ͧͯ̈̿̀͜r̞̪̺̭̗̮͐̎ͨ̍͌̓̀ṅͪ͌̂͐͢͏ ̰̼͍͍̩̹̫̻̮͞a͎̱̣͔ͪ̌̑̓ľ̶̖̖̒͞ ̖̯̙̙̠̭͇̬ͦ̄̉͊́ͫ̍̏͢s̝͍̓̂́͒ễ̢̧̼͙͕̭̐̀ͪ̓͂̄͠r̹̞͉̣̹̮̝̀̓v̜̘͈̙͆e̗͚͉̱͇ͤ̆̿͛̆̈͡r̢͉̻͋ͧ ͖͉̫ͭ͛͠͡e̷̼͙̯̘͋̏ͬ̿ͭ͑̉͐r̴͔̣̬̱̝̺̥ͧ̍ͧͅr̛͉̮̝ͨͣͭ͗͝o̵̸̧͍̬̐ͫ͋̚ȑ͍̣̫̤̯̲͉̈͗̿̾ͣ
̈́̉̋҉͎͕͞/̹̦͓̜̘͚͌̾̉̇̔̋͂̆͟͝/̣̟̠͊̃̉͂͘d̨̠̙͉̰̯̺̥̈ͨͭ̽̈́a̴̡̠͓̗̦̼͙̲̳͛͑͒̓ͧ́̎̚͟tͪͣ́̉̎͐̍͌́� �̲̭̼̮a̸̡̲̜̯̹̗̯͍̱ͭͩͩͦͪ̄ͭ̀ ̶̯͛ͪ̑͌̒ͧ̐ͪ́c̨̩͈̬̞̞͕̙̭̆̑́ͦ͆͐o͓̘ͨ̾ͩ͌̕r̠̯̤̱̫̫̙̅̉̅̃ͮͥ̍̌̀͢͝rͥ̐̔̑̍̏̽̔҉͇͉̕ṵ̷͉͐̓ͣ͢͟p̿ ́́̋͜҉̫͍̞̟̗t͍̻̪̯̪͔ͫ̎̅̽̑̄ḭ̥͇͈̳͉̹̠̬̆͞o̷̯̞̯̪̞̙̝͕ͭͬ͡n̨̢̟̦̘͙ͫ͆̆̍ͨ̋̋́͘ ̣̖̲͊ͣ̉͢͟4̮̲͗͑͋͒ͦͨͫ͜0̫̺ͯ̐͊͆͜3̛͖̂̔̊̚͝ͅ
̭̰̺͆͐͛ͫ͊
͊̏̅̑̀͋ͮ̚͏̹͎̠͖̳͓̙̹͔̀͢P̴̗̩ͮ̑ͬͭ̆̏̒͗̔r̡̲͚̩ͦ̈ͩ̈̀͡e̜͎͉̒ͭ̒̋̀̎̍͞ṣ̸̢͖̥͖̱̆ͪ͠s̻̬̥͈͉͐̾̅͜� �̲͖ ̺̪̱̼̗̜̲̗̇ͫͭ̓̂ͮͯ̀́F̶̗̭͖̪̰̪̑̒̓1̷̴͈̩͊̈́ ̶̶ͨͨͫͨ̏͑ͮ͌҉̱̥̭͖̘t̶̥ͪͬͧ̈́ͪͭȍ̢͎ͦͣͭ̂̓ ̡̛͔̥͔ͪ͊͐ͬ̈́̊̑͋̀o̧͎̞̻̲̼̅̌͜ͅp͎͔̣̹̭̮̮ͦ̽ͮ̓̆́ȇ͚͉͍̱̙͕̹̊̋̇ͫͤ͡n̐ͤ͛͌ͦ̂̅̂̀҉̬̝̟̭͔ͅͅ ̩͓̣̼̹͔̣̺̭̓̇͌̌̋H̳̼ͧ̽̈̉̋E̖͕̩͓͎̝̬̲͗ͣ͑͞L̸͖̠̇̌͛͌̐ͫ̽̅̀̚ͅP̷̢̨̖͚̤̱͔̭̳͖ͣ̾͛ ͙̺̜̩̎̈̃͛̆ͮf̗̠̱ͥͯ͒̐ͥ̂ͩ͞ḭ̧̯̪̖̺͕̩̺̀̓̌̄̏ͥl̔̂͗ͮ̿ͦ̽҉̨̝̼̤̱̺̻̫̟̪ẽ̡͈̹͔̓͋͒͑̚
̡̖͕̤̻̻̱͆̓̏́͢
̲̅̽H̙͕͙̥̺̹͌̔ͥͮ̔̃ͩ̾͗͞͠E͈̺͚͎̟̯̹̖͕ͨ͐̌ͫ̐̃̇ͣ͜Ľ̶̘̦̬̹͎͔̅P̄ͪͩ҉̗̖

INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
DATA CORRUPTION 403
PRESS F1
TO
OPEN HELP FILE
HELP

I am sure everyone sees this I just havent seen where anyone has translated.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Has anyone seen this yet??????????????

api.ning.com...*UpTJLIKer0W-LUdbz7ewuCegUvg7Eotj8x4NKUSVcEKRq6MaPit0pCSEuzsYGP0FToZWIKPy0nVGBeosg/68000.png

Or go to this site:
www.mugglespace.com...

And scroll down.........................is that a new clue??? I do not remember seeing that????
edit on 22-7-2011 by Minori because: operator error.................lol

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Whew....another long catch up reading periodbut I made it.
Anyway, Does anyone have any idea why the canister on the right side does not appear to be hooked up or wired in like the canister on the left? Sorry if this has been brought up but there are lots of pages ya know.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join