It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura openly admits that he is full of It

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by danamae23
reply to post by sunqueen30

you tell em sista. i saw the post on your other thread so i already know what the video is about. but yeah i totally agree with you like i said on the other post, hes a money hungry FRAUD feeding and getting rich on other peoples beliefs. hes a total hypocite and d-bag hands down.

Wow just wow.
What are you basing all that from? Just from that 5 second segment of him saying the show is entertainment to jump into the conclusion of him being a fraud/hypocrite and d-bag?
Did anyone of you bashing on Jessie even watch the ENTIRE show?
It sickens me to see people bashing on someone like Jessie who is out and informing the public. Atleast he is doing something about it, what are YOU doing? oh yeah whine and complain about how these guys aren't doing it properly right?
Jessie is out there arguing/debating and talking about government secrecy. How does this make him a D-BAG?
He's a money hungry fraud? He lives in Mexico, in the middle of no where.
He's getting rich on other peoples beliefs? Seriously, If he wanted to get rich he has SO much more options available than to put his head into this crap hole of conspiracies to achieve that.
This thread is full of it and the fact that the OP made more than 1 thread bashing Jessie just proves the attention they seek to try discrediting him.
Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by innocenttdreams
Did anyone of you bashing on Jessie even watch the ENTIRE show?

I watched all of season one. Can you please tell me what he exposed, solved, resolved, discovered, or uncovered? Not being combative but I did not see any of that in the entire first season so I have to ask.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
No wonder the elite allowed his show to air.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I never took Jesse seriously until this thread.

If he's worth destroying he may be onto something.
I'm going to have to start watching his stuff and reading his books now.

Thanks.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Thanks.

David Grouchy

Yeah, I never thought Hitler was a great guy until I saw how many people talk bad about him. I mean, if he is worth destroying, he must have been onto something.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunqueen30
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I have said several times that truth is good thing, regardless of the sources. What I am upset about is the systematic desensitization of the world to the issues that should be making us revolt. What better way than to serve us the truth with paid actors who make the issues look foolish. All these shows do is make us familiar with catch phrases. And we sit back feeling validated because someone had the nerve to finally do it. So we do nothing in return because it's being done. Right? The people on that show see justice in the end, right? Wrong. They go about their business laughing at us who are getting our facts from a former wrestler.

I see the end result of our country's blindness in my job everyday. There is no better way to see the failure of a country than through its homeless.

Excuse me but I am a "former wrestler" and I find that little dig offensive, I have known "former wrestlers" who have college degrees and are quite well read and highly intelligent. Don't stereotype.

Is it not important that a message get out to the masses regardless on how it was done?

If someone shelled out some cash to read something out of the norm and make them think, even if it little, is it not a good thing?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
to think people had faith in this guy *sigh*

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Thanks.

David Grouchy

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Yeah, I never thought Hitler was a great guy until I saw how many people talk bad about him. I mean, if he is worth destroying, he must have been onto something.

I invoke Goodwins Law.
Sinnthia you automatically loose the debate.

en.wikipedia.org...

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

It is bad to do this because
it detracts from valid discussion about how horrible that man was.

David Grouchy
edit on 23-4-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I dont know. I think Jesse Ventura is at least partially sincere in his beliefs. I think Whats his name was bullying him. Jesse is no dummy, but he is a direct, blunt, honest sort of guy, and people like the dude who was interviewing him are more psychologically astute. I DO have worries about a Jesse Ventura presidency, because it does beg the question, why is the MSM giving him a venue with which to make a good run?

BUT, I think in part that is because he would be easy to discredit as a "nut" much like Brit boy was doing. I dont think they see him as a threat to really become president, but merely a wedge with which to divide the disenchanted masses and prevent them from forming a majority voting block for some non-corporate candidate.

I was initially VERY suspicious of Jesse Ventura being a double agent so to speak. But I took the time to look up his voting record, and I have to say, he is consistent. It does lend him credibility. I dont know that I would vote for him. He may be too forthright and not Machiavellian to make it as President, but I do tend to lean towards him being sincere for the most part.

Not every conspiracy theorist believes all theories equally. I certainly dont believe every single theory going. I dont think the fact that he said it was entertainment in that context, is really the smoking gun you want it to be.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
*sigh* It's amazing how people don't bother to actually read an entire statement before their own "rightness" interjects with its 2 cents.

I have said this several times. I am against Ventura discrediting the seriousness of the issues with his circus like behavior and over dramatization. It makes people lump the issues into the conspiracy realm of fools (I stole that quote
I believe this is planned to further our apathetic response to what is going on. And even if I am wrong about this, I still want people to question everything and everyone the media shoves down our throat. Because it is necessary during these scary times.

What has Jesse uncovered that ended in a conviction or actual change? Can someone please tell me?

I have a right to my opinion. And obviously there are people that agree so it's not that farfetched. But if you really feel the need to be angry about something, get angry at how zombified TPTB have made you that you will buy anything without questioning the validity of the information you are given. Peace!
edit on 23-4-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Rather than get upset, try to be open minded. Is it that outlandish that our masters would plant a supposed champion to our cause to discredit the validity of said causes? Am I crazy to question someone who I feel is lacking sincerity? And do you think that strong reaction you are having to my opposing view isn't part of some conditioning you didn't know you recieved? All I want is to get you thinking.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura called out on the radio....walks out..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunqueen30

It makes me sad that is where your critical thinking skills take you, but feel free to do what you like. Thanks for taking the time to tell us all what your plans are.

You're welcome.

And not for the sad part.
But for doing me the honor of calling my time valuable.
While I do value my time, I don't consider it particularly valuable.
At least not to anyone else. This is one of the nicer things ever said to me.

Back to Jesse now,
here is a clip on Larry King
where he wants us to legalize herb.

David Grouchy

edit on 23-4-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild

www.youtube.com...

WOW... it looks like JV got OWNED!! I would like to hear what happened during the 20 minutes that they skipped though.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild

www.youtube.com...

Called out? He was constantly was being cut off, I am sorry but if that were me, I would have slapped the hell out of that idiot

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
your just a jesse ventura hater

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

Jesse Ventura showed more restraint than I might have. He did right to walk out.

The little shaved headed guy needs a smack upside the head. IMHO, of course.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I invoke Goodwins Law.
Sinnthia you automatically loose the debate.

Then I invoke Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, Albert Fish, etc. I can use any name you like, it is still your logic that fails. Just because someone is spoken poorly of is no reason to put empty faith in what they say.

I did notice you could not answer my question about naming even one thing he exposed. All you could do is resort to an internet meme. I hope you realize what that does for your own argument in favor of Jessie's credibility. Thanks for playing though.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Why is it that actors become politicians? Jesse Ventura IS A ACTOR
THis is called predictive programing
www.youtube.com...

They show this a few years ahead of time, so you get it in your head. Jesse Ventura=caption freedom. This movie running man is a new world order piece of brainwashing art. It even has arnold swarchenegger in it and we all know who he is. Jesse gets paid!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUE TV IS OWNED BY TIME WARNER CABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Yes Time Warner cable the company with the big all seeing eye.

Not to mention the brain washing tactic's they use on jesse's show. The cheesy music the dramatic camera angles and acting. When i first heard about the show, i was excited but when i saw it, i saw the same lame sychmes they use on the UFO show and others like it. Its supposed to look cheesy so people that do not except the truth will turn away from it because the show is cheesy.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You're ready to deep-six Jesse on the basis of this one video? You have to be kidding me!

We all know that Jesse is all tied up with the corporate world and operates under all kinds of restraints regarding what he can to do on his show and what he can perceive as a being. But that does not make him a total liar.

If he didn't go along with his show producers' line that they are producing "entertainment" then it is unlikely he would be able to keep his show in any form. We all live in a world where we have to pay a certain amount of attention to protecting our backsides. But this guy has been able to put a lot of very challenging concepts out into the public consciousness by presenting his material as "entertainment." Let him do what he is doing. If you take the material he presents and choose to make it just a superficial part of your awareness, that's your choice not his.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join