It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I did not make the claim it is true. The author of the koran did and I believe him. If you want to believe it or not then go ahead and disprove it. I do not require proof of it being true, because I know it is.

You saying magic elephant does not make it true because your claims are not verified by credible scholars or historians who have verified the existence and works of muhammed.

Lets start with your first two sentences. You claim the koran is true because the author said it is true. Ok so following that same logic you must also believe that the napkin religion is actually the one true religion, because the author said it is.

Your third sentence states you do not require proof because you KNOW it is true. That would be fine if you stated you THINK it is real because I feel in my knee it is true, or because my mom told me its true my whole life, or because I am afraid of reality and I like this fairy tale much more because it comforts me. But to state that you KNOW it is true after stating that you dont need proof is wrong.

Finally you end with historians have verified the works and existence of muhammed. That is great, he existed, he wrote books. I have no problem with that. That in no way is evidence that what is contained in the books is anything other than a work of fiction.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient because: spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Those are biased sources and not scholarly sources

Could you post one of your scholarly sources to back up your claims?........and no, I don't mean a lame wikipedia list of names.

Already gave you a list and one name on my previous post. None of them have dismissed the jinn chapter outright calling for its deletion in the koran.

NO......I don't want a list of names, show me where one of those people on your list states that what you are saying is true.....comprende?

Don't come back and say "well they haven't said it isn't true" come back and show me and every other member here where they said it is true!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

There were things that were normal back then, that are not normal now. Your great great great grandfather was probably a christian and probably a pedophile. It is not right to do those things now does not mean they were not true.

There are reasons for the teachings against incest in the bible. It demoralizes the family. It breaks down the basic fabric of the human units of life.

Mohammed didn't understand it, he never did. That's why he can become such an evil character to instigate violent killings against innocent people (to this day).

That's why his teachings are all wrong. That's why Koran is falsified as a fraudulant document.

you have to disprove that the teachings of the koran are wrong based on the content of the koran not the author. You must use historic evidence taht is documented that this is false. Just because you say that muhammed killed 20 people doenst make his book false.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Those are biased sources and not scholarly sources

Could you post one of your scholarly sources to back up your claims?........and no, I don't mean a lame wikipedia list of names.

Already gave you a list and one name on my previous post. None of them have dismissed the jinn chapter outright calling for its deletion in the koran.

NO......I don't want a list of names, show me where one of those people on your list states that what you are saying is true.....comprende?

Don't come back and say "well they haven't said it isn't true" come back and show me and every other member here where they said it is true!

None of the scholars have disproved or said that the chapter in the koran is incorrect. That is why i posted this theory about the jinn because no one has dissmissed the source and it is a valid source that has not been dismissed by scholars. If they dissmissed it we would have known about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

I provided all the scholars and their are many many more. They have not dismissed the jinn chapter in the koran and they are a bigger expert than anyone of us here.

No one has disproven the koran chapter on the jinn using verifiable credible scholarly work

How do you know they haven't?....you just posted a link to a list of names, you don't know who any of those people are or what they have written do you?

Who says they are?

You do know wikipedia is a self editing and factually unreliable website don't you|?

If they dissmissed it we would have known about it. These are highly prominent well regarded scholars.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

There are many many more scholars. Just go to iran, persia or saudi arabia or the vatican if they let you in. Yes wikipedia is self editing. You can go argue that on the wiki forums as to the credibility of their information in regards to the list of scholars. If one of them is not a scholar please point it out so they can remove it. They know better than I.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

None of the scholars have disproved or said that the chapter in the koran is incorrect. That is why i posted this theory about the jinn because no one has dissmissed the source and it is a valid source that has not been dismissed by scholars. If they dissmissed it we would have known about it.

Have any of them said that it is true?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
maybe you guys should take this to u2u's now..getting kinda old the way you keep going back and forth over the same sentences..just saying..

good post OP..i was intrigued...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I am stating that it is a fact the Quran is fiction. Disprove me please.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I am fully aware that there are scholars, and that these, and many other scholars have, and are studying the koran, but what you have to realise is that you have made quite an outlandish claim, to simply state that because any one from hundreds/thousands of muslim scholars have not stated that your claim is false....ergo it must be true is stupidity of the highest order!...........would you not agree?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
maybe you guys should take this to u2u's now..getting kinda old the way you keep going back and forth over the same sentences..just saying..

good post OP..i was intrigued...

Wouldn't be much of a website, if a lively debate was conducted via u2u's would it?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Area51NightStandx
I am stating that it is a fact the Quran is fiction. Disprove me please.

Your statement is not backed by scholars or historic documented credible evidence. Debunked. False Next please.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

It is not outlandish. If scientists studying teh atom discovered something unusual with the realm of matter don't you think it would spread like wildfire within the scientific community and the media?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I sent an email to coast to coast am about this topic and another related incident. Some people on here might remember this guy who called art bell way back whenever. Listen to his description of aliens. I thought they sounded strangely similar to the djinn.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

It is not outlandish. If scientists studying teh atom discovered something unusual with the realm of matter don't you think it would spread like wildfire within the scientific community and the media?

Now go back and answer the question I asked you.....don't try and compare science with religion, religion is faith based, science is fact based.

Nice try at avoiding the question......but you still lose.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

Now go back and answer the question I asked you.....don't try and compare science with religion, religion is faith based, science is fact based.

Nice try at avoiding the question......but you still lose.

Religion is also fact based. Just because you didnt see it happen doenst make it false.

I already answered your question. None of the scholars have dismissed the jinn chapter

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastrebel

Originally posted by skyjohn
The Christian bible makes several references to unicorns.
Does that make them real? No of course not.

Can you provide a verse or even a link for this.......I have read the Binle for 50+ years and havent ran accross that verse yet

Are you FREAKEN' SERIOUS??

50 YEARS of reading it and you never came across "unicorn" in it??!!

No wonder religious folks are usually regarded as uneducated and ignorant as they DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HECK is in their SILLY books!!

Whatever. Pasted below is an answer to your question. Kinda funny how the 'nonbelievers" of the religious nonsense always school the believers on their own religious texts!!

Numbers 23:22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

Numbers 24:8 God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows.

Deuteronomy 33:17 His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.

Job 39:9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

Job 39:10 Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?

Psalms 22:21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

Psalms 29:6 He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.

Psalms 92:10 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.

Isaiah 34:7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

edit on 5-4-2011 by pplrnuts because: TO ADD COLOR!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I'm kinda disappointed, I was expecting you to say religion...but instead you say Aliens are Demons..ugh. on Another note anyone seen the movie Paul? the part with the religious girl was pretty funny.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

There are many different versions of the bible. You have to use the true unaltered, uncorrupted original gospels. There is a BBC documentary called "the lost gospels" It will show how much the bible has been edited by corrupt individuals who have destroyed the image of jesus. The unaltered original bible is correct.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Religion is also fact based.

This is all I have to say to this fellas thread and posts here:

Thanks for the comedy, you are doing GREAT on the laughs here in this thread of yours fella!!!
edit on 5-4-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join