It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Point being, the scholars who studied such subject matter have not found disparites in muhammads writings etc. They would have called him a liar on the spot and his works would have never lasted beyond 30 days.

Well you claim that the bible has been re-written numerous times and is not accurate..........and it has certainly been studied by many scholars....and it most certainly has been around for a lot longer that 30 days!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Argyll

There are hundreds of scholars and I am not required to know the names of the scholars. If you want to disprove it, do the research yourself.

well if you don't know who they are.........how do you know they have done the studies?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

reply to post by Argyll

There are hundreds of scholars and I am not required to know the names of the scholars. If you want to disprove it, do the research yourself.

well if you don't know who they are.........how do you know they have done the studies?

I heard about it on history channel and a few other places. There are hunderds of scholars around who sit there all day and read, and reread all this stuff and try to find faults with it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Realy ? I mean Realy ? okay i'm gonna follow you on this one...

So basicly evrything you say is right because your source is the Koran ?

You dont need to provide any source of evidence because you have the Koran?

The idea alone your preaching about scholars ( who you do not know) to add to your credibility is beyond ignorant.

I cant believe you, you do not know who they are,but then you replie to some poster " check google,its not so hard to find their names" .

This whole thread is empty. and so are your claims and evidence..

But now you will reply and say " read the chapter yada yada,its in the Koran, google it yourself"

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Point being, the scholars who studied such subject matter have not found disparites in muhammads writings etc. They would have called him a liar on the spot and his works would have never lasted beyond 30 days.

Well you claim that the bible has been re-written numerous times and is not accurate..........and it has certainly been studied by many scholars....and it most certainly has been around for a lot longer that 30 days!

The original uncorrupted bible is the one that speaks truth. Not these altered modified "king james" versions etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
there are also those that have disproven it, I do not need to tell you there names as a quick google will point you in the right direction.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
there are also those that have disproven it, I do not need to tell you there names as a quick google will point you in the right direction.

They are most likely not credible as scholars have been trying to find faults in teh koran for thousands of years.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

If the author wrote any book and says it is true then the whole content of the book is true. Is that it?

WTF ????

What if the author of the book was inherently a chalatan, for example, child molester, rapist, violence instigator?

This OP's logic is completely flawed.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

If the author wrote any book and says it is true then the whole content of the book is true. Is that it?

WTF ????

What if the author of the book was inherently a chalatan, for example, child molester, rapist, violence instigator?

This OP's logic is completely flawed.

So if a scientist is a murder, that makes a book he writes on science false? So the content of the book is judged by the character of the author lol? I am not claiming muhammaed was a scientist. He was not.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by old_god

Interesting angle, I have suspected some of the more esoteric and and fantastic attributes given to the Pharaohs (Animal heads e.g.) were in fact powerful Ifreets (powerful Djinns) possessing humans or appearing in human-like forms to make humans subservient to them.

Actually, wasn't it Solomon who commanded an army of Jinn, and made them subservient to him? The Key, and the Lessor Key details this. Solomon was said to have controlled them with a ring that was inscribed with his power symbol, and six pointed star known as the Star of David, David being the son, or grandson of Solomon. It is my take that at first, humankind was not trusted to be on their own. So the Annunaki made hybrids to stand between them and humankind, there were the Pharaohs, half human, half ET, Enoch was one, Abraham was one, Moses was one, and there were others, all over the surface of the Earth. Solomon was said to have thrown the ring into the Euphrates River, thus binding the Jinn for all time. This is why I have to laugh when some of our Muslim brothers attempt to scare us with Jinn, and try to convince us that all ETs are Jinn. Were have we heard this before?
I am very courious about what you have said about Solomon here, could you please tell me where you got this knowledge from? I have studied the life of Solomon, and have never heard of such claims,

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

I heard about it on history channel and a few other places. There are hunderds of scholars around who sit there all day and read, and reread all this stuff and try to find faults with it.

you do know you are making yourself look more foolish with every post you make don't you?

"you heard about it on the History channel"

I'm sorry....but.....you've debunked yourself.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

you do know you are making yourself look more foolish with every post you make don't you?

That is one of MANY places. There are numerous scholars out there. Their are documentaries about this subject. They sit there night and day and try to find faults with it and have not succeded. No debunk yet as no one has been able to debunk the jinn chapter in the koran. Muhammed saw something and reported it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I realy hope his account got hacked by some extremist muslim at this point. Or else its just sad beyond comprehension.

BTW OP ,its funny how you'v dismissed my post ,your replying to evry post so far

edit on 5-4-2011 by Cyanhide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

They are most likely not credible as scholars have been trying to find faults in teh koran for thousands of years.

this gets better and better

Why are they less credible than the unidentified scholars you claim have upheld the contents of the koran?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyanhide
reply to post by Argyll

I realy hope his account got hacked by some extremist muslim at this point. Or else its just sad beyond comprehension.

What makes you think I am a muslim? Or an extremist? I can call you a rapist, is that allowed?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So if a scientist is a murder, that makes a book he writes on science false? So the content of the book is judged by the character of the author lol? I am not claiming muhammaed was a scientist. He was not.

Good point. Mohammed was a child molestor and violence instigator and you believe his moral teachings are all true and correct?

He married his wife daughter !!!!

It is like a fraudulant magician wrote a science book and says its all scientifially correct.

LOL.,.., Who are you trying to dupe here?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

this gets better and better

Why are they less credible than the unidentified scholars you claim have upheld the contents of the koran?

I have never heard of these debunkers but I have heard of these scholars. Most likely the poster is just making it up.

Here is a list of scholars:
en.wikipedia.org...

I have not seen a list of credible koran debunkers.

Here is one Scholar that i know of:
Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj Nishapuri
edit on 5-4-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

That is one of MANY places. There are numerous scholars out there. Their are documentaries about this subject. They sit there night and day and try to find faults with it and have not succeded. No debunk yet as no one has been able to debunk the jinn chapter in the koran. Muhammed saw something and reported it.

well give me some sources to check then!....just one!......we'll start there and see where we go.

Go on.....link me to the name of one scholar who has prove the koran to be absolutely FACT!

link me to one of these documentaries where scholars sit day and night trying to find fault in the koran!

Just give me some FACTS!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well like I asked many times what the f*** justifies DEATH and MURDER? please tell me! Murder has been committed in the names of these books and that is OK?! if anyone says that the bible, koran or whatever justifies killing you should be locked away. seriously.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

Good point. Mohammed was a child molestor and violence instigator and you believe his moral teachings are all true and correct?

He married his wife daughter !!!!

It is like a fraudulant magician wrote a science book and says its all scientifially correct.

LOL.,.., Who are you trying to dupe here?

What fradulent magic did muhammed do that the claimed was correct? So what if he married someone? That was normal 1500 years ago. What did your great great great great great great great great great grandparents do? Did they intermarry? Did they marry young ones? Very very possible

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join