It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

I only know the basics from what I have read through Islam, Judaism and Christianity. There are some more persian writings out there, poetry etc in Pakistan that talk about Solmon's empire.

For example:

"King Solomon had passed away yet god did not let his body decay, not one part. The Djinns carried on working under Solomon's last commands for a great length of time until one day the body (which is said to have been standing upright) crumbled to dust at a single touch".

This is what I was taught (Asian/Persian/Arab heritage) and have read but I am not really the right person to speak on this subject (however I will try to obtain some more information that may help).

Adios.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
Well like I asked many times what the f*** justifies DEATH and MURDER? please tell me! Murder has been committed in the names of these books and that is OK?! if anyone says that the bible, koran or whatever justifies killing you should be locked away. seriously.

This thread is not about murder and killing. It is about jinn and their taking on alien form.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by Argyll

there are also those that have disproven it, I do not need to tell you there names as a quick google will point you in the right direction.

They are most likely not credible as scholars have been trying to find faults in teh koran for thousands of years.

this gets better and better

Why are they less credible than the unidentified scholars you claim have upheld the contents of the koran?

I have never heard of these debunkers but I have heard of these scholars. Most likely the poster is just making it up.

Here is a list of scholars:
en.wikipedia.org...

I have not seen a list of credible koran debunkers.

Here is one Scholar that i know of:
Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj Nishapuri
edit on 5-4-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Seriously?......come on now, You have just posted a wikipedia link to "muslim scholars"?

that's the best you can do?

which one of them has proven the chapter in the koran you refer to in your OP to be fact?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

8 seconds in i thought thats a dude.

then at 21 seconds in i though thats 3 dudes.

at the blue thing for being like i'd imagin a jinn to look like,

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

That is your job. I gave you the scholars i spoke about. They have not dismissed any chapters of the koran. You asked for the scholars and I delivered. You are learning my young apprentice. Be patient. It will come and you will one day be almost as enlightened as me young grasshopper.

I gave you a book, dont expect me to read it to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

What fradulent magic did muhammed do that the claimed was correct? So what if he married someone? That was normal 1500 years ago. What did your great great great great great great great great great grandparents do? Did they intermarry? Did they marry young ones? Very very possible
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Mohammed proclaimed he is trying to complete the moral code of Abraham. Have you ever read the bible especially about the incest? You will die(or be killed) if you marry your wife's daughter etc etc... That's what it says.

Mohammed was a filthy rotten scoundrel even according to the moral code of 3000 years ago.

Moral code of the bible has never changed for the last 5000 years period.

You ignorant fool..

Mohammed has twisted it around to fit his evil ambition to control the innocent people of the Arabian countries. I pity the people but I loathe the man.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

there are also those that have disproven it, I do not need to tell you there names as a quick google will point you in the right direction.

They are most likely not credible as scholars have been trying to find faults in teh koran for thousands of years.

Hundres perhaps.....but since the Koran is only circa 1300 years old there aer not "thousands" (plural or thousand therefore 2000 or more) years for it to ahve been examined.

There are plenty of faults in the Koran from

Absurdities

to contradictions

to patent injustices

"Apparent contradictions" are well known to Moslem scholars - the whole "AAbrogation" controversy was itself raised within Islam about 1000 years ago. Naturally firm believers think there is no problem, naturally everyone else does

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

That is your job. I gave you the scholars i spoke about. They have not dismissed any chapters of the koran. You asked for the scholars and I delivered. You are learning my young apprentice. Be patient. It will come and you will one day be almost as enlightened as me young grasshopper.

I gave you a book, dont expect me to read it to you.

Quite pathetic

You have never heard of one single person on that wikipedia site, you simply googled "muslim scholars" and posted the link......FACT!.
And you think your enlightened?.....you are indeed in serious need of a reality check.

You have posted absolutely no evidence of your outlandish claims whatsoever, in fact you don't even fully understand the subject yourself, you have in fact proven yourself to be a total amateur in all forms of debate. I understand that you consider yourself to be intelligent and witty, and that you have presented a sound argument, but unfortunately you haven't.........and you aren't.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

What fradulent magic did muhammed do that the claimed was correct? So what if he married someone? That was normal 1500 years ago. What did your great great great great great great great great great grandparents do? Did they intermarry? Did they marry young ones? Very very possible

Mohammed proclaimed he is trying to complete the moral code of Abraham. Have you ever read the bible especially about the incest? You will die(or be killed) if you marry your wife's daughter etc etc... That's what it says.

Mohammed was a filthy rotten scoundrel even according to the moral code of 3000 years ago.

Moral code of the bible has never changed for the last 5000 years period.

You ignorant fool..

Mohammed has twisted it around to fit his evil ambition to control the innocent people of the Arabian countries. I pity the people but I loathe the man.

Where did mohammed claim about this moral code

There are many many bibles. Which one? The true uncorrupted bible is probably in possesion of the vatican which they dont show to the public. What about the christian crusades? Is that moral? Killing thousands

There were things that were normal back then, that are not normal now. Your great great great grandfather was probably a christian and probably a pedophile. It is not right to do those things now does not mean they were not true.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Hundres perhaps.....but since the Koran is only circa 1300 years old there aer not "thousands" (plural or thousand therefore 2000 or more) years for it to ahve been examined.

There are plenty of faults in the Koran from

Absurdities

to contradictions

to patent injustices

"Apparent contradictions" are well known to Moslem scholars - the whole "AAbrogation" controversy was itself raised within Islam about 1000 years ago. Naturally firm believers think there is no problem, naturally everyone else does

Those are biased sources and not scholarly sources. I can post links from freerepublic and stormfront about jews, does that mean they are correct? Nope. Thanks for actually trying to use attempted scholar work unlike other ppl

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I provided all the scholars and their are many many more. They have not dismissed the jinn chapter in the koran and they are a bigger expert than anyone of us here.

No one has disproven the koran chapter on the jinn using verifiable credible scholarly work

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Those are biased sources and not scholarly sources

Could you post one of your scholarly sources to back up your claims?........and no, I don't mean a lame wikipedia list of names.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
ok my last reply is here are some links you should read before touting a 1600year old farie tale as FACT

councilofexmuslims.com...

debunkingquranicscience.blogspot.com...

www.faithfreedom.org...

www.rationalskepticism.org...

www.answeringmuslims.com...

www.christianforums.com...

religeon is for the weak of mind. so thay can feel someones watching over them and its all going to be ok.
oh and don`t forget its not my fault its all gods plan.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

As I said the "apparent contradictions" are well known within Islam, and have been discussed for a thousand years or more.

Having a skeptics site put them all in one place does not invalidate them - it just makes it easier to see them all at once!

Or do you think it does actually change them in some way?

If you prefer then you can also look at them on the Islamic Wiki list of contradictions in the Quran. The site also has lists of contradictions in other islamic works.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Those are biased sources and not scholarly sources

Could you post one of your scholarly sources to back up your claims?........and no, I don't mean a lame wikipedia list of names.

Already gave you a list and one name on my previous post. None of them have dismissed the jinn chapter outright calling for its deletion in the koran.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The contradictions have to be taken in CONTEXT. When someone says the sky is red. Well it can look red at certain times of the day and under certian conditions. All contradictions must be taken in the appropriate context.

What is the purpose of mankind?

Only to worship Allah I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me Qur'an 51:56

Also to pursue the habits/sunnah of Muhammad

Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, who believeth in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided." Qur'an 7:158

How is that a contradiction? The purpose of mankind is to only to worhip allah and also to pursue the habits/sunnah of muhammad. That is not a contradiction lol. Humans can do other things like eat or sleep too. The koran cannot elaborate on all the capabilities of humans. Muhammad was the example citizen. It is not a contradiction, therefore I have just debunked that lol

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

I provided all the scholars and their are many many more. They have not dismissed the jinn chapter in the koran and they are a bigger expert than anyone of us here.

No one has disproven the koran chapter on the jinn using verifiable credible scholarly work

How do you know they haven't?....you just posted a link to a list of names, you don't know who any of those people are or what they have written do you?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn
The Christian bible makes several references to unicorns.
Does that make them real? No of course not.

Can you provide a verse or even a link for this.......I have read the Binle for 50+ years and havent ran accross that verse yet

link   

There were things that were normal back then, that are not normal now. Your great great great grandfather was probably a christian and probably a pedophile. It is not right to do those things now does not mean they were not true.

There are reasons for the teachings against incest in the bible. It demoralizes the family. It breaks down the basic fabric of the human units of life.

Mohammed didn't understand it, he never did. That's why he can become such an evil character to instigate violent killings against innocent people (to this day).

That's why his teachings are all wrong. That's why Koran is falsified as a fraudulant document.

link   

reply to post by Argyll

How do you know they haven't?....you just posted a link to a list of names, you don't know who any of those people are or what they have written do you?

If they dissmissed it we would have known about it. These are highly prominent well regarded scholars.

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join