It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint
well ive just been reading the recent comments on the BBC's news website from the public in the UK and most are extremely biased toward israel and people even say they should have fired a torpedo at the flotilla, utterly rediculus, I didn't even bother commenting, the whole thing just infuriates me and im british.

check it
www.bbc.co.uk...

What do you exspect it is the BBC you know and goverment controlled and the goverment does not want to upset the international bankers else they won't be allowed to keep borrowing money.

The ilegal bording of the ship today is not on any of the front pages tommorow which blows away anyone trying to argue the zionist don't own the press.

Realy you should know better

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I will answer those questions to the best of my ability. At this time, I have a two year old to tend to, food cooking and a husband who will be home soon so it may take a while until things settle down.

You are the one using the police state mentality here on ATS and at this very moment.

You are using the very grid the ptb use. You are asking why someone promotes murder. You are the one who is enjoying the repeating of that question.

No one on here is promoting murder. Please use your own common sense.
If someone disagree's with you, you bring out the ol Protoplasmic Traveler bully.

No one is promoting murder. You seem to think yourself above the rest of mankind and you need to humble yourself a little bit if you want to more forward and in a positive direction.

So if you aren't going to apologize to Stormdancer for being down right mean to her, then should we create a thread "Proto" as you so will do if YOU don't hear an apology within 72 hours from Israel?

I just think if you are so convicted you should not attack others, if you wish to have high quality discussions, then get off your throne and stop name calling.
A little sugar can go a long way.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
So in other words you still can't use the quote function to display the things you are basing your assertions in regards to me on, and you still can't answer the simple question put to you.

I have quoted you repeatedly, to demonstrate how you are attempting to bully and control the conversation by making it about personality, not the topic. As of yet, you have not produced a single quote of mine that you find disagreeable. All you have done is make accusations.

I have answered your questions, but you refuse to acknowledge them. You lie by omission and outright, attempting to claim you never said certain things.

You did call me a Nazi, then tried to lie and say you did not...

You might want to check personally with Propaganda Minister Goebbels before speaking so poorly on your own again.

The quote doesn't lie.

As of yet, you have yet to produce a single quote of mine that you find disagreeable, nor produce a cogent argument as to why you find it disagreeable. All you have done is tell everyone why you don't like me.

Please, produce a single quote where I have advocated what you are accusing me of.

Which makes me wonder why you are on ATS other than to advocate for a Police State where Soldiers regulated the people and will execute them for being charitible and helping others.

Produce the quotes where I have advocated such.

Thanks for continueing to illustrate your obviouls advocacy of the police state and rule by soldiers.

Produce the quotes.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Murder of humanitarian aide workers, so people who can't even identify the simple truth of what has happened, probably ought not be wasting time imagining the motives of people who want to speak to the truth.

They are at war with one another, let's face it.

No, they are not. The aide workers were and are not at war with anyone. The inability to understand the difference between the aide workers, IHH, Palestinians, Hamas, and militants (yes, they are all different!) confuses me.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnnyElohim

Well the people on the boat were not guilty of anything when they were attacked. One can be forgiving but still insist that certain things stop. Martin Luther King Jr. was forgiving of his oppressors but spoke with clarity and articulated frustration the ugly injustices being perpetrated. I am not calling for terrible things to happen to the Israelis, though I do believe that the Israeli military officials involved in this action should be held to account for their actions.

I said in the beginning the people in charge messed up, on both sides,

but then I weighed all sides, and I have to be impartial,

Five ships had no violence, one did, as they said it was a win win situation I have to in all honesty question their motives as well, and if they had just let it go, perhaps no one would have died, so does that make them just as guilty?

Because they knowingly put innocent people in harms way?

Then I watched the Pollywood videos, as in all conflicts and wars both sides use propaganda.

[edit on 033030p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

The facts as to how seriously the resisters miscalculated the situation are not yet out. It is clear to me that their actions were understandable from the reports I have read, but if I had been there and in charge I would very likely have pushed for a non-violent course of action. Regardless, it does not make them equally at fault. The Israeli government is holding the bag on this one.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by JohnnyElohim]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Once again the questions is why you are promoting a police state where soldiers regulate the human population and are empowered to use lethal force for any offence including rendering charity to others in need.

Point to where I have done so. Produce the quotes.

In case you haven't noticed I keep repeating the questions and you keep trying to make the topic me, instead of having to answer the questions.

The only person making other people the topic here is you.

That's called deflection.

It is the very tactic you are using.

By the way you should have taken my advice and checked with Propaganda Minster Goelbells before replying.

The Nazi accusation again.

Once again you have failed to answer the questions.

Just as you have failed to produce the quotes where I advocated the positions you are accusing me of.

Produce the quotes.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Once again why is it you are advocating a Police State where soldiers are used to regulate the people including imposing the prohibition of charity, which is enforced up to and including executing humanitarian aide workers in International Waters.

Please provide the posts where I have done such a thing.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Are you now saying you are denouncing Israeli's use of soldiers in the interferring of charitable aide shipments and their illegally boarding a vessel in International Waters, assaulting and murdering and wounding International aide workers, kidnapping the survivors and pirating the vessels.

Yes of no, you are either denouncing Israeli actions or you are defending them and promoting a police state where soldiers use deadly force to prohibit humanitarian aide workers from delivering charity to the needy.

Yes or no question, you are denouncing Israeli actions? Yes or no?

If you aren't then in fact you are still promoting such a police state and such murders.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
ENOUGH

Any more talk about another Member will result in Warnings..

Discuss the topic or leave..

Semper

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Israelis are begging for help to overthrow the evil power that possesses them and pushes them into the abyss, by projecting them as "superhuman" nation which built Eden out of the desert "all on their own", but at the price of destroying another nation. They are aware of this punishment as continuation of what they have suffered under Nazis.

The incidents with humanitarian aid for Gaza show clearly that Israelis are even in greater need of help than Palestinians.

The corruption of their puppet government and supporters is now totally transparent and cannot be hidden anymore.

They are forbidden to cry out openly and so all we get is this desperate apparition of a soulless demon which has usurped their bodies and minds.

I am asking you people to get out of this endless loop of accusing each other and shed more light on the real problem with Israel and Palestine.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Thoughtful post DD

I am asking you people to get out of this endless loop of accusing each other and shed more light on the real problem with Israel and Palestine.

That is what I mean by an endless cycle,

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I wanted to add one more thing, you wield a lot of power on this forum Proto, and you have many followers, use it wisely,

Stick with the love theme.

Talk about David and Goliath?

I feel so small.

I am by saying NO to murdering humanitarian aide workers.

Love is not uniformed henchmen of a state murdering human beings engaged in an act of charity.

I do not condone the practice and will accept no excuses for it.

Murder is not love.

No friend, love is not human being killing human being
peace is not human being harming human being

As soon as the peace protestors picked up firearms , the die was cast ,

[edit on 5-6-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

"Evidence shows separate group of violent Islamists boarded flotilla."

Accumulating evidence in the IDF’s investigation of the Gaza flotilla incident is pointing to the fact a separate group of Islamist radicals whose sole intention was to initiate a violent conflict was aboard the Mavi Marmara, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said at the opening of Sunday’s cabinet meeting.

He said that a group of street-fighters "boarded the ship at a separate port, did their own provisioning, and were not subject to the same security check of their luggage as all the other passengers.”

ccumulating evidence in the IDF’s investigation of the Gaza flotilla incident is pointing to the fact a separate group of Islamist radicals whose sole intention was to initiate a violent conflict was aboard the Mavi Marmara, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said at the opening of Sunday’s cabinet meeting.

He said that a group of street-fighters "boarded the ship at a separate port, did their own provisioning, and were not subject to the same security check of their luggage as all the other passengers.”

The prime minister's remarks followed IDF reports that a group of about 50 men – of the 700 on board – had been identified as being well-trained, and a ringleader who recruited them from the northwestern Turkey city of Bursa.

The group was split up into smaller squads that were distributed throughout the deck and communicated with one another with handheld communication devices. The men wore bulletproof vests and gas masks and laid an ambush for the Shayetet 13 soldiers as they rappelled onto the ship's deck from a helicopter.

The members of this violent group were not carrying identity cards or passports. Instead, each of them had an envelope in his pocket with about $10,000 in cash.

www.thewoodwardreport.com...#/mercenaries-aboard-ship/4541506047

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

If true, it is what I suspected, stated in an earlier post. Someone was playing both sides.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

...the IDF’s investigation of the Gaza flotilla incident....

Israel is investigating Israel eh? If you ever go on trial for murder, does this give some kind of legal precedence for somebody to be their own prosecutor?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

I wanted to add one more thing, you wield a lot of power on this forum Proto, and you have many followers, use it wisely,

Stick with the love theme.

Talk about David and Goliath?

I feel so small.

I am by saying NO to murdering humanitarian aide workers.

Love is not uniformed henchmen of a state murdering human beings engaged in an act of charity.

I do not condone the practice and will accept no excuses for it.

Murder is not love.

No friend, love is not human being killing human being
peace is not human being harming human being

As soon as the peace protestors picked up firearms , the die was cast ,

[edit on 5-6-2010 by gambon]

I agree, gambon.

And if they were genuine humanitarian workers, I can't see why they would have an interest in trying to break a blockade designed to prevent weapons from coming into Gaza.

To allow weapons to sneak in. There is really no other reason, since actual aid is allowed through.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join