It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
reply to post by manta78

He needs to be ignored. He is a troll trying to derail the thread and has admitted to knowingly providing false information which is against site T&Cs. This 'student' film claim is obviously a hoax. Not to mention the likelihood that he is a sock puppet.
I urge everyone to alert the mods about this poster and not respond to any more of his posts in the unlikely event should he turn up again.

MarrsAttax.....

I agree 259360’s communications thus far have been problematic & I've written to him to that effect.

However, I'm not sure I'm ready to make the call for a public flogging.

Let's hear what he's got to say.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by transiant

www.monroeinstitute.org...

It was just something about Henry's comments about 'gateways' and the institutes 'gateway program', and them both being in Virgina. Tenuous I know!

It's tenuous geographically.

I'm pretty sure the Monroe Institute is in Nelson County--on the other side of Virginia from Hampton.

I was wondering if perhaps McElroy has retired to Hampton?

And keep plugging away! I'm still interested in more of the story !

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Let's hear what he's got to say.

I think you are in for a long wait.

And do you have to keep changing your avatar it is disconcerting.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

sherpa: i think (maybe or maybe not) is continuing to follow his previously announced plan of revealing himself to us one body part at a time-- i think now those chemtrails are starting to affect him...although under that mask he does resemble a "grey" to some degree; eyes are too small--must be a hybrid .......

[

[edit on 16-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

reply to post by manta78

What did you say?

I’m having a little trouble hearing you.....

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
In that case I think I would prefer it if he remained concealed.

The natives around these parts can be very highly strung !

edit to to add : what was that muffled sound I just heard ?

[edit on 16-5-2010 by sherpa]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

---------------------------------------------------

I agree; I think (maybe or maybe not) is trying to tell us
something...nah....

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

--------------------------------------------------

lol - for a "grey" you have a really good sense of humor--that's great

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well here's another item on McElroy just released:

"Coincidence? Recent attempted theft at JFK Museum and McElroy statement on Eisenhower seeing aliens "

7bends.com...

The blogger could have just as easily mentioned the attempted
break in as he did, and the McElroy video as he did, without those highlighted words at the top trying to tie the two together. And if he
had bothered to read the contents of the JFK Museum's collection, there is nothing to indicate any Eisenhower adminstration documents were there. Geez, not everything is a conspiracy.......

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
"I swear if I had an alien birth certificate from zeta reticuli for my wife, and another skeptic met her with her lizard eyes and linticular space vehicle, they'd still claim I was a hoaxer, and banish me back to the intro threads."

Bulverism.

You are telling us why you think skeptics are bad, not why McElroy's claims have any validity. The former is not a defense of the later. Even if what that is true of skeptics, it has no bearing on whether or not McElroy is telling the truth.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Rex: Time to get your facts straight....buddy. That was not my quote; It was from someone else who had commented on the thread and I
I quoted it from his post. and he has a sense of humor..... Geez....

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Rex: Time to get your facts straight....buddy. That was not my quote...

I know it is not your quote, but your quote or not, you were using it to attack skeptics. The mindset of skeptics is completely irrelevant to the validity of McElroy's case.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Rex: You keep saying "Validility of McElroy's claims." Ok Lets see, why on earth would ANYONE come out with this kind of information if it would be false. You want to know if his claims are "real" Id like to know what makes you think he's lying? What does he gain? Exspecially going as public as youtube? If anything he is making himself a target, and with his age if he comes up dead im sure it will be due to "Natural" causes right?! Why is it whenever someone comes out with what they know people are so quick to say they are lying, or want proof. OF COURSE we are never going to have proof, only what are memories can give us. Untill the day comes that aliens make their presences known, we will never have "Proof". Do you think the government would really let anything this serious slip as far as documents are concerned? So to you and all you other nay sayers, I want to know wheres your proof that hes lying?!

Im not a hard core believer in everything! But, when so many government officials come out and say what they know, either from our country or another it should be listened to!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
How many astronauts, how many generals, how many pilots, how many people have to come out before people start to LISTEN!!!

Watch this video
width="480" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/2PCry4vF7uI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sorry I dont know how to link but copy and paste the above. and if someone could help me that would be great LOL THANKS

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Stargazer25:

One way to do it, is to go back to the video on your tube,

look at the top in the address bar, one right click to highlight the

addresss bar, then hit control +c (to copy) and then control + v

(to paste) into your response here and that will post a link like this:

www.youtube.com...

to your video so others can watch it directly on youtube.com, maximize, it if desired, and see related videos, etc.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I emailed the State-Federal Relations & Veterans Affairs Committee on Friday and this is their reply to me just in.

I have been on the State-Federal Relations & Veterans Affairs Committee for almost six years and I was chairman for two and I have no knowledge of Mr. McElroy Jr and after watching the video I can't remember him. I will be going to the State House this week and I will ask the Clerk to check the records. If he is retiring this year I having seen him at any committee meetings nor at any House Sessions.

Rep Kris E. Roberts

> From: xxx
> Subject: Henry W. McElroy Jr on your committee?
> Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 22:02:58 +0200
> To: [email protected]
>
> Hi,
>
> I just saw a video on youtube featuring Mr Henry W. McElroy Jr. He claims to have been on your committee. Was he ever on your committee? and if so when?
>
> Here's the video www.youtube.com...
>
> Thank you.
>
> /Chris

Mr McElroy doesn't seem that well known. Hopefully Mr Roberts will reply later this week with his findings.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Rex: Time to get your facts straight....buddy. That was not my quote...

I know it is not your quote, but your quote or not, you were using it to attack skeptics. The mindset of skeptics is completely irrelevant to the validity of McElroy's case.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. Note to self. DoomsdayRex has no sense of humor. Guess I should have gotten a clue from your handle.

And posting it the way you did, made it appear as if it were a quote from
me which is deceptive and misleading.

Anyways, you might want to review this comment I made on another
thread which contains no humor so you should be able to handle it ok.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't worry about the skeptics...they serve a purpose too--if
only to reveal thinly veiled agendas in some instances, or to challenge us to provide more information. I have also found a few skeptics who disguise themselves as such, but who are actually believers, and are testing you to see how strongly your convictions are before they
"reveal" themselves. Some, of course are just trolls, and need to be reported to moderators to deal with. I agree however, that it can definitely wear you out at times, but that should not discourage you from whatever disclosures you may want to make. I am sure we would all like to hear them, if/or when experiences happen with you or any others here. Thanks"

[edit on 17-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Thanks, I appreciate any info, and any efforts you or anyone else who may be able to assist, can do. I too have been working behind the scenes so to speak, to see if McElroy will agree to come to this website and give us more info, or possibly even appear on a TV interview to answer several questions. The more people who request this, the higher that possibility will be.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
very interesting , but no country will ever disclose without the permission of the United States, the few countries who actually have a stake in this won't risk coming out with it, the consequences are way too heavy at too many levels of human development.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join