It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

hey do you remember a post on here about some new guy claiming to be in contact with aliens that said the US economy was going to crash on the 20th of this month? im trying to find the thread as i want a front row center seat when nothing happens. salted and buttered popcorn CHECK!

He wouldn't need aliens to be onto a good bet with that date. I don't know much about economics but the big economic crashes do seem to happen in October for some reason. If I was to hazard a guess as to what date an economic crash had a good chance of occurring in any given year, it would be around the third week of October. I'm watching the dip starting 21/10/10 with interest, not saying it'll necessarily be the US mind..

peace
J

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Hey where's Evasius? How long since you have been on? I miss you, and am always thrilled to see this thread pop up after I have been thinking about it, like a syncronicity.

Love and light to you my friend, hurry back!

Don't think Evasius has been around here since August.
I too am missing Evasius's posts - always most fascinating..

peace
J

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well something will happen tomorrow
Something always happens
which was stated this morning, It makes TWZ foolproof
And in the same breath calls TWZ just coincidental

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think is very, very curious how some people get so happy when they think they can prove you are crazy because of your beliefs. Maybe is just fear to [internal] mental change or the classical cultural error where everybody thinks everybody else is wrong.

I think there must be something true in the TWZ theory because, looking into history is not that difficult to see that in fact our world evolves with some acceleration bigger than zero. The really tricky question is: are the themes in history subject to some cyclic pattern? Occidental culture state that history is linear, so we have a very interesting confrontation here.

I don't think the very detailed precision on the TWZ to be THAT important because One: Evasius stated the deeps and peaks on the graphs show "Opportunity windows" that are getting smaller with time. So, checking the exact dates from old history events is a tricky task. And Two: The Timewave seems to be like a very strange abstraction because as someone noted 'novelty' can be a very personal and subjective "force" . But I understood it can be applied in a fractal way to different kinds of "subjects" . Then the TWZ graphs are not the real thing. Its only a a very rudimentary tool that is just giving the first glimpse into a very sophisticated structure.

There are many know cycles we know affect us: translation of Earth, day and night, the moon, the 11 year sun cycle, etc. Maybe the real question is if the universe has some kind of purpose, because Occidental culture state that this cycles are just casualty and TWZ in a very subtle way suggest that there are no casualty: our "destiny general path" follows a plan.

I disagree with @Zagari on the Zero point not being 21 December 2012, because as I wrote I think is very hard to get a good interpretation on the graphs ( You can get hits and misses using stochastic methods). But the general tendency has a GREAT match, just looking on events at worldwide, national and personal level I think we can say that life has changed and is changing dramatically.
I refer to other information sources to validate the specific timing in our developing history. Some points to to this November being and important time (I insist: for the webbot to produce a graphic so similar to TMW is meaningful). And many points to 2012 being THE year ( Dire Gnosis) has a nice database in 2012 topics. Is not just and opinion on graph matches but a very complex ongoing discussion involving many aspects of life.

I think it is safe to say that there are 5 "memes" that are clearly going to have a profound effect on the world in the very near future:
1. The economic crisis
2. The geopolitical drama getting near a climax point
3. The technology evolution
4. Weather
5. Disclosure

Of course there is a lot to say about any of this subjects (including the sceptics "nothing happens" opinion ). But maybe we can agree that any of this 5 topics are getting specially hot. Personally, I can say i am living in the future much more than any time before.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
2012 MAYAN CALENDAR 'DOOMSDAY' DATE MIGHT BE WRONG

"according to a recent study by an associate professor at UC Santa Barbara, this fundamental "end date" may also be inaccurate. It could be at least 60 days out of whack."

Article here news.discovery.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

That's why I say that zero date is not December 21. Everybody now knows that is not the great date.
If the date is at least wrong by 60 days it means its October 22 2012 or February 19 2013.

I also heard that the date may be December 16 2013 because 2012 is like the 2000 for them and than 2013 is like 2001...

We should consider that there is a mathematical reason for the date of Timewave end to be November 16. Because if you choose December 21 you have to consider a starting date of mid- September 1945 instead of August 6 1945.

AND, anyway, Timewave Zero doesn't really have anything to do with Mayan calendar after all.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly
2012 MAYAN CALENDAR 'DOOMSDAY' DATE MIGHT BE WRONG

"according to a recent study by an associate professor at UC Santa Barbara, this fundamental "end date" may also be inaccurate. It could be at least 60 days out of whack."

Article here news.discovery.com...
well here is a thought,.
That earthquake in 04 was strong enough to jolt the entire earth and change the speed of rotation,.
That in turn would change time and dates.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

well here is a thought,.
That earthquake in 04 was strong enough to jolt the entire earth and change the speed of rotation,.
That in turn would change time and dates.

IIRC it did - by some miniscule fraction of a second per year..

I don't envisage much impact on the Timewave / 2012.

peace
J

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well oct 20th is in the history books. Nov 14th is next! Then Jan 17th. And I'm sure the dates will keep coming, but gosh darn it, it'll be right sooner or later!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

The Timewave dip is October 21- 22, you can see it on the 2010 video...You just got confused with some other person's prediction.
And I already said this on this thread and other threads and I'm very bored that I have to say it again.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Today is the highest point of novelty for the year..........Will it be profound? I have followed this thread for over a year and like me I think most of us agree that the next 8 weeks could possibly be the most monumental yet.

On a related note, I enjoy reading the Web bot guys, Clif High and George Ure and ironically today is the release of the latest SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME report for 10/17/2010 - 2/2011.

Here is the potential time line for 11/3/2010 - Winter 2011:

TIMELINE:

November 3: The Fed, now unshackled by political considerations, makes an unexpected move on rates. Market drops 1,000 Dow points.

November 4: Pelosi and the lame duck democorps announce a huge 'last chance to save America plan' which includes ending phat tax breaks on corporations which export jobs overseas...

November 5: Charges of voting machine errors are claimed by republicorps in key races they lose...election outcome becomes uncertain...

November 6/7: Weekend, Israel pops Iran.

November 8: Market drops 1,000 in a day as the news of the M.E. rolls around.

November 9: Israel is attacked by Arab forces from Syria and the whole Middle East blows up, some limited use of nukes.
Also that day, terrorists hit France, questioned elections go to court.

November 10: China uses overwhelming force to retake Senkaku islands.
Same day Russia issues demands on Middle East including nuclear disarmament of Israel.

November 11: N Korea pops off with an invasion of South Korea during the Seoul meetings of the Gee 20.

November 12: A massive tsunami goes from the mid-Pacific rise and sends a wall of water 400-feet high into eastern Australia. Diplomats work to avert World War.

November 12: Something blows up along the India Kashmir border and nukes get tossed by both sides.
Same Day, The US and Russia escalate to DEFCON 1.

November 13: Russia is suspected - but no one can prove it of setting off simultaneous EMP devices in space over the USA effectively ending electronic life.

November 14: US is now in the 1890's, only scattered remnants of power remain.

Winter 2010-2011: US population drops by 10-million due to effects of a bitter winter, transportation system failures and the continuing lack of recovery of electronic infrastructure. Food and utility shortages are widespread.

THIS TIMELINE WAS CREATED BY GEORGE URE

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think Terence Mckena is brilliant and I do believe in his timewave 0 theory. However, I don't believe anyone truly knows what is going to happen nor do I believe in predicting the future definitively. I'm hoping this really does have a positive effect on the human consciousness. I honestly don't see it being a negative thing at all.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Don't forget tides. The change in the Earth's rotation due to tides causes the insertion of leap seconds every now and then.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Only 3 weeks to see if this timeline has anything in it that actually comes true. My vote is 100% failures.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

This may be the only time that i agree with Stereologist, a skeptic second only to Phage...
Because this timeline is crazy and absolutely NOT realistic...
People wouldn't go on after November 9 and you would see mass suicides if that timeline is true...

And without electronics, 95% of Americans would die of nervous breakdown due to a electronic-based life they are living...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm growing disillusioned by this whole thing...If nothing happens tomorrow, well...
Today was supposed to be novel, or at least significant, but nothing significant happened...

Plus, this has been one of my most boring and un-significant days of my life...

Actually, it may be just me, but I'm growing disillusioned and skeptical about the whole idea of 2012...
I may be out of the " big Timewave train " sooner than I thought...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Zagari, no need to be upset about nothing happening today. things of great significance sometimes take a while to catch on. Just to give you some examples of things of profound importance to our species that happened in the past that could of happened today with no one knowing at all. A scientist such as einstein could have grasped a new way to describe time or reality today, but it won't be published for another month. A band soon to be as revolutionary as the beatles could have had their first band rehersal today. you get my point. it may not be as cut and dry as we all hope. no new york times headline, no headline at all maybe, but when we look back a few months or years from now, this could be a very novel day indeed. patience

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
1at least wait until tomorrow at 9:38 PM to see if anything happens! The exact time of a full moon

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Or, we could just, you know, live our lives? If something happens, it's going to happen either way, why stress about it. Screw the timewave figuratively, and your girl literally. No time better than now!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
good call shadow, i might just go do both of those things right now, not necessarily in that order

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join