It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+303 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This thread's purpose will be to track the Timewave graph from now until Zero Date (December 21, 2012). I hope to upload screenshots from the program on a weekly basis which will provide you with our collective timeline for the following 7 days. Two images will be posted; one of our current time period, and one of the matching segment from within the previous cycle.

To get a comprehensive summary of what the Timewave actually is, please have a perusal of the intro to my previous Timewave thread: Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

And to get even more detailed information regarding timewave theory (originally developed by Terence McKenna in the 1970's and 80's) and the theoretical physics behind it, have a look at my original thread entitled: Timewave Zero - a closer look

I titled this discussion "Countdown to Transition" because I want to make it clear, this is not a another 'Doomsday thread.' Although some folks think the Timewave is tracking our progress towards ultimate oblivion, I believe the 'zero date' marks a major transition point in human history, evolution, and technological progress. It will mark the pinnacle of one era and the beginning of another - a transition from animalistic Man to something else, perhaps the point where we merge with our technology, or even the point where we collectively turn towards more spiritual endeavors. This shift will mark a change in our perception of time, the world around us, and most noticeably ourselves.

To begin a thread that will hopefully see us through to that much talked about date in the future, I want to start with the 'big picture' and then work our way forward to our present timeframe. The image below represents the pattern of time we find ourselves in today, however this specific macro-timeline shows the past 34,450 years of humanity's past.

32,438 BC to Zero Date:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ac143c9abc7.jpg[/atsimg]

The 4 images below show a zoomed-in perspective of the above wave image. Each subsequent image is a closer look at the end of the preceding image:

15,213 BC to Zero Date: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a088fc526a4.jpg[/atsimg]

6600 BC to Zero Date: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00135054d344.jpg[/atsimg]

2294 BC to Zero Date: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7594bbca6f28.jpg[/atsimg]

141 BC to Zero Date: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc055adc8bb6.jpg[/atsimg]

Now let's zoom in to the very last portion of the above image - what we see is our current period of time according to the Timewave program. You'll notice this image below looks pretty much exactly like the first image, but shows a drastically reduced length of time. This is a graphic representation of the fractal nature of time in which the same cycles repeat in shorter and shorter periods until an infinitely small moment in time is reached in Dec. 2012.

2008 - 2012 (the creation of this thread has been marked on the timeline to give you some sense of where the 'Present' is currently located): [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a48100963e4b.jpg[/atsimg]

Let's take an even closer look at each year remaining on the graph:

2009 [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16360cccc999.jpg[/atsimg]

*2010, 2011, and 2012 all have huge peaks and are scheduled to be more 'eventful' than in all preceding human history combined:

2010 [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/769a2c4f07c4.jpg[/atsimg]

2011 [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da112e0e965d.jpg[/atsimg]

2012 [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af8942a59032.jpg[/atsimg]

The timewave graph ends at the point marked with a red dot. The graph ends, however the cycle does not. It proceeds to get infinitely small and divide up smaller and smaller portions of time until a moment comprised of all moments is reached. Where we go from there is uncertain.

As stated, we repeat the same cycles of time over and over crammed into smaller amounts of time. We experience 'bumps' along the way as events, and the series of bumps repeats - the bumps are the same, it's how we approach them and deal with them that changes each time around. (To get an idea of these bumps, imagine scratching a line in an old record from the center to the outer edge. Then play it - every time the needle - The Present - passes over the bump, it affects our experience of the song as a repeated glitch which carries over from song to song).

Currently we're repeating the 'bumps' of 1788.

Previous version of Now
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/003c331101d0.jpg[/atsimg]

Now [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31d66ab37438.jpg[/atsimg]

The circled area in the 1700's image marks the beginning of the French Revolution which lasted 10 years. The circled area we're now approaching (June 23-29) represents our re-visiting of that time window in the cycle. The upcoming version will last about 2 months. Given that we are now a global community, this 'revolutionary' theme will likely affect us all, and can manifest anywhere that is capable of being the global conduit of that theme. Iran is one example.

From the French Revolution description on Wiki:

The French Revolution (1789–1799) was a period of political and social upheaval and radical change in the history of France, during which the French governmental structure, previously an absolute monarchy with feudal privileges for the aristocracy and Catholic clergy, underwent radical change to forms based on Enlightenment principles of citizenship and inalienable rights.

These changes were accompanied by violent turmoil which included the trial and execution of the king, vast bloodshed and repression during the Reign of Terror, and warfare involving every other major European power.

The theme is: "the overthrow of the Ancient Regime."

We can already see that this specific period in time is coming to another culmination of events, much like the previous mid-April resonance with the American Revolution marked with the G-20, Tax Day Tea-Parties, and upheaval in many countries other than the UK and US such as Thailand, Sri Lanka, and Fiji.

As I stated in the first paragraph, I want to track history and compare it to the wave. I also want to compare events as they happen and compare it to the previous version of the cycle. To do that, correlations will be made using Wikipedia's event listings for the time periods that mirror the present. However it's not entirely up to me - this is a collective effort (just like the history the wave is tracking). All contributions are welcome. Criticism likewise is welcome. If this is BS, I want to know why you believe it is. If you have information lending to the further validity of timewave theory, I please post it here.

The timewave has had amazing successes in the past, and there have been a few WTF scenarios as well. History is complex. The timewave tracks ALL events happening, not just so-and-so invaded that-n-that country...it's everything. It takes the average of all events and change, plots it on a graph, and gives you an idea of where we're all headed. It gives the present a certain 'feel.' So what is it that you feel right now? How did you feel October last year? Did the wave reflect that feeling?

I'm eager to see where this discussion leads. Many thanks for your interest in the topic.

[edit on 16/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Stop trolling for points Evasius.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Thank you for you comment. What's funny is I slowly scrolled down and down to see if I could see any spelling mistakes and then I saw your post there already - kinda threw me for a loop.

I agree, I find it hard to be optimistic given recent events. It's easy to assume 'bad' that builds upon 'bad' just gets a whole lot worse - which may be the case. I do hope however that people realize that we can really steer this out of control wreck towards a safe 'rest area' if we just use the past as a guide, to learn from our mistakes. Repetition of cycles is just more chances to correct what went wrong in the first place. So I hold out hope that there's light at the end of the tunnel (that's not followed by a mushroom cloud).

What I do worry about, aside from our tendencies towards self destruction, is that there are certain physical 'fail-safes' that keep developing intelligences from reaching singularity and moving off-planet (like geo-physical, atmospheric, solar events). These would be the equivalent of God kicking over our anthill everytime it gets just a little too high.

That's a real worry for me. That would definitely lead to starting the cycle all over again.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

What I do worry about, aside from our tendencies towards self destruction, is that there are certain physical 'fail-safes' that keep developing intelligences from reaching singularity and moving off-planet (like geo-physical, atmospheric, solar events). These would be the equivalent of God kicking over our anthill everytime it gets just a little too high.

That's a real worry for me. That would definitely lead to starting the cycle all over again.

That's a bit spooky...I was reading the first two posts here and the thought ran through my head that the timewave is really all about our own history and tendencies, and our refusal to learn from them. I really hoped that massive natural events would not be part of this equation as an extinction event, but I guess that they could be. Is there any way of knowing if the "end" of the spiral is natural or synthetic....something that we are completely in control of if we get our act together, in other words? In my naive little state, I can't reach the comprehension that massive natural events would adhere so rigidly to an organised spiral like this....or maybe that's exactly what they do. Is there any evidence one way or the other? Is it possible to track the timewave back far enough to find out?

Apologies if this pulls this thread off course.....I maybe should have posted in another. Again, great work....a must read thread. Thank you.

....but wait a minute....if the timewaves reaches a total zero point....that means that we are experiencing events that have never before happened, so it can't be a repeat event, can it? Has there ever been another zero? Is it possible? Sorry...just thinking out loud here.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Awesome post! I was really hoping you would do this, because I didn't want to download the program and have to do all the work myself!

I was following your other AF447 thread, and I had never heard of this stuff before. There are many other threads about time "accelerating." Some people think it is because of the global sharing of information, or technology, or the growing population, or the coming of Christ, but almost everyone agrees that more and more things are happening more and more often!

I look forward to following your thread. Are you going to be posting any predictions???? Or a graph projecting the coming week or month???

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

S n F. Great job man, always find these threads interesting. I have a question for you though; have you been able to tie anything in the near future to the disclosure of UFO's and alien life here on earth?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Interesting thread, gotta love it. I haven't read your link yet that explains things better, but I thought it might help more if you could explain here on the thread exactly what merits recognition of something as an event.

What exactly was happening when the chart peaked in 15,961 BC or there abouts?

Also, what about the period when the electrical age began, and Tesla's AC polyphase system began lighting up the cities of the world. May 1st, 1893 opening of the Chicago World's Fair Colombian Exposition when this system was formerly introduced to the world is often noted as a time when the world changed.

It seems that some events would have to be given far greater recognition than others.

Flagged and starred.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae

Is there any way of knowing if the "end" of the spiral is natural or synthetic....something that we are completely in control of if we get our act together, in other words? In my naive little state, I can't reach the comprehension that massive natural events would adhere so rigidly to an organised spiral like this....or maybe that's exactly what they do. Is there any evidence one way or the other? Is it possible to track the timewave back far enough to find out?

It's always a pleasure, thank you for posting your thoughts (and very valid question).

I honestly can't say 100% one way or the other. I believe it primarily tracks consciousness, because without a conscious observer there would be no time, or at least any perception of it. The timewave relies mainly on events which are controlled by mankind and it's progress is manifested by our decisions, motivations, hopes, fears, reactions, etc. Sometimes natural events are present on the wave, and our fears and reactions result from those and affect future decisions (which are then present along the wave).

With that said, I don't think we're actually the only collective consciousness present in the neighborhood. I believe not only all living things have consciousness, but so does matter to some degree. That would mean the Sun actually runs the show and guides the timewave (it has the most matter, therefore the most conscious 'say' in matters). Maybe we're all dancing to its tune, or acting out its script. And perhaps we subconsciously know what it has in store for us, so we're accelerating our efforts to free ourselves from its control...

It's all theoretical, it's all perception...

[edit on 16/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It is 10:10 as I begin my reply. Just thought I would mention it. Even though I have no idea why I noticed or wanted to "note" the time. Anyway, I was following along on your other thread about AF447. I'm intrigued but will have to pay closer attention so that I can understand more clearly.

I've been in a sort of "time shock" for the last couple of years. I won't go into detail except to say that time itself has always been a principle that defies logic for me. The way time is presented is cyclical but then time is also said to be non-linear which confuses me! Some say time is another dimension of reality.

Your work on this post is incredible and extremely interesting. I predict that whoever reads this post and the replies to it will learn alot. Star and Flag and
and a great big
(just for posting such a cool thread!)

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Nice one! Thanks again for this

One question though, i have the software at home but i seem to have trouble to get the correlations in the past. Is it something that can be done automatically or just with zooming in/out and comparing it manually?

Anyway, love the thread and the subject. You made a McKenna fanboy out of me

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was on board completely up to the point when you stated you were going to use wiki as a reference. Lol, now I find it kind of silly. Wiki may perhaps be the worst possible source for citation in the history of referencing. You might as well use Jack Spat's web page on fairy tales. Wiki is so notoriously bad that if you ever used it on a college paper, it is a guaranteed F. This is a site that is user based definitions, you might as well just ask the gas station attendant on your street corner for reference material.

Pick a better source to cite and you'll probably be seen as much more credible, as it stands now, anything referenced with wiki is nothing more than a roll of the dice for accuracy.

Interesting post and hypothesis, too bad it had to be ruined with wiki.

[edit on 6/16/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is awesome. I recently picked up a copy of the McKenna's book "The Invisible Landscape" thanks to another member's thread about patrolling the border of crazytown. I am intrigued by this theory and as McKenna stated, it's something that everyone had previously missed.

We are making history and reliving it all at once... the Mayan's were really right on target with their calendar. Wrapping my brain around this is a really fun activity!

I do also strongly believe we have the power as a collective, to steer this thing in the right direction.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You are amazing, the work is fabulous!!

I will come back to this thread over and over - to see how it works as events unfold.

This shows there is something that in one form or another controls the universe. Because how is it, our emotional responses and world events are tracked years ahead of time.

It boggles the mind, on how we repeat waves of emotions and similar events over and over again!

S and F - and again - Amazing - Awesome work!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
As always, I am very greatful that you are doing this work.
I am using the JAVA timewave calculater on this site: timewave2012.com...

I checked the box for the King Wen Sheliak option as this is the version with the mathematicians corrections.

Buttons on the bottom of the page allow you to resonate forward and backward in time.

Have you tried this version? What's your opinion of it?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
it will mark a change from one year to the next nothing more. there is no evidence anything will happen.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hey Evasius,

I'd be more than happy to get involved with the investigation, however, I can't find a version of timewave software that functions on a mac, do you happen to know if one exists and where I could download, thanks!

Good to see the subject kept alive!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. Very nice research, S+F! I would also like to mention project looking glass and it's only being able to sense static after December 21, 2012. Also you mentioned fractals, so to add to your thread a visual interpretation of what this might look like, please see the Mandelbrot Set.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

True enough for the contents of what happend in history, not for gathering begin and end dates for them and that is all what is needed to operate the software i'd say. I mean even when wiki screws up the whole civil war in the US at the time with biased content it doesn't really matter for the begin and end date so it's not totally useless. It will miss a lot of significant dates in history of course.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Very cool.

Here's a question...in 1778, there was the French Revolution. We are now seeing a possible Iranian Revolution happening....

Hmmmm.....could this be the cycle repeating?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have followed your threads on this topic since I came on here. I am still confused on some points but I am still reading about this. It is probably one of the most interesting things I have read on here. It freaks me out in a way to be honest. I wonder what will happen at each of these points. I will subscribe to this thread and check back. S&F!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join