It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis

Anyone remember the post below by Evasius from back in January? It's on page 65 if you want to go check the whole thing. Well, Volcanos have been a bit of a theme this year, and we're into November with Merapi still exploding and now Anuk Krakatau stirring. Mid December is the resonance to watch out for, or maybe the dates really are a bit off, I don't know.. Thoughts anyone?

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by bargoose

The resonance for Krakatoa is around mid-December this year. It appears about halfway down the slope which begins around November 14, 2010 and ends on January 18, 2011.

....... SNIP............

My personal gut feeling is this - 2009 had a 'Moon' theme. This year's theme is the 'Sun' combined with the idea of 'balance.' (This theme is an intuitive assumption, not an official one). I believe the Sun will become noticeably active and will somehow trigger activity on the Earth, especially within the are known as the Ring of Fire. This is specifically why I chose Maori music for the 'Timewave 2010 video' posted above.

And for what it's worth, this year's Sydney's New Years Eve fireworks featured a prominent 'Ring of Fire' on the Harbour Bridge which then morphed into a 'Yin-Yang.' The theme was that of 'fire gives and takes away' which I suppose was in some way inspired by the 2009 'Black Saturday bushfires' in Victoria.

....SNIP....

Anyway Krakatoa fits right in with the 'Ring of Fire' theme and should be watched closely.

[edit on 24/1/10 by Evasius]

A new thread today:

New Land Emerging from Possible Volcano?

Very interesting indeed... I wouldn't call it a "hit" for the timewave, but here is what I would examine about it...

If the earth experiences cycles, and we are going through a similar earth cycle as during the time of Krakatoa, this could be a similar cycle just not with the same explosiveness. Rather than one big eruption that changes the whole planet, we are seeing lots of smaller ones that if you were to add them all up, would probably equal a similar amount of energy as Krakatoa. I don't see this as "resonance" as much as I see it as a repeating pattern.

Will be interesting to see what others think about this...

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I tell you what, there's a biblical prophecy in revelations, that says something like; "There was a great earthquake, so mighty and so great, not the likes of whats been seen before. And the cities of the nations fell,and the islands fled away, and the mountains were not found". This might be what we're gearing up for

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just want to say to the skeptics here that you are entitled to your opinion and some healthy debate is good, however you are completely missing the point. As a poster said earlier this isn't about predicting exact events its about windows of opportunity and novelty theory. I think you have a hard time discounting Novelty Theory at this stage in the game so you are focussing on these predictions which are easier to debunk.

Also, even if it can loosely be used to point to a time and say "something big is going to happen here" that doesn't mean that something will be bad as you are assuming. Overall this process is GOOD for the human race. Or it has the potential to be. The point of trying to predict is to get change happening and so we can be prepared for that change. If we all go in with our eyes shut and fingers in our ears, then it will be harder to change.

Yes our planet is in crisis. But crisis brings opportunity just as it does risk. And there's more going on here than what we can physically see. There's nothing new about mass extinctions so I don't see that as likely. We are talking novel events on a global scale here. Things that have never been seen before. There's a good chance that we'll all be wrong and something absolutely mind-blowing will happen that none of us even saw as physically possible, because its outside of our reality right now. Or nothing will happen at all and we can finally bury this idea.

On the topic of insanity and psychosis. Well...lol. Yes, Terrance McKenna WAS a hippie who took a lot of drugs. A LOT of drugs. That doesn't make his theories any less valid. Insanity and psychosis are just words invented by psychologists to explain phenomena they didn't understand. In fact there was NOT agreement within the profession about these phenomena. However our society has overall sided with Freud rather than Jung and thus we see psychosis as an illness rather than an opportunity/crisis, much like our species is in right now. IMO our whole race is in a state of psychosis right now and all of this 2012 stuff is about healing from that.

I am amazed tbh that on a conspiracy theory website there are people calling others crazy. Yeah that doesn't make sense lol. Just remember that the popular view of the time is always thought of as REAL and anything outside that agreed reality is CRAZY. But over time our perceptions change and suddenly everyone who thinks the world is flat is crazy. Reality is subjective both on an individual level and a planetary consciousness level. Both are changing more and more rapidly each day - THAT is the point. That our own evolution is speeding up exponentially every moment. I would like to see anyone argue against that point, really.

I am waiting with baited breath for the next few weeks. Its both exciting and terrifying. But I for one am ready to kick back and welcome the Apocalypse (in the true sense of the word).

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Scientists warn that Merapi eruption, imminent, could be 3 times more powerful than Tambora...
It would eject 3 times more ash than Tambora...
Tambora, the volcano of the 1816 year without summer...
This may be it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Dude, you're a trip. I found so many logical fallacies in what you said, it's not even worth my time going over them in this thread.

For the record, I explained pretty well my definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

I took that from Einstein. It seems to fit well and is simplistic.

For the record, my definition of psychosis is obsessively believing in something to an unreasonable degree. That tends to bring about a state of madness.

Oh yeah, and I'm totally secure with my level of intellect, so go on ahead and say whatever you will.

Originally posted by Cecilofs
On the topic of insanity and psychosis. Well...lol. Yes, Terrance McKenna WAS a hippie who took a lot of drugs. A LOT of drugs. That doesn't make his theories any less valid. Insanity and psychosis are just words invented by psychologists to explain phenomena they didn't understand. In fact there was NOT agreement within the profession about these phenomena.

Do we have a universal concept of love, of freedom, of death, of life, reality, etc, etc... NO, because they're abstract conceptions. It doesn't mean we can't all have a general understanding of them. These are NOT just words invented by psychologists to explain phenomena they don't understand.
edit on 6-11-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You cannot disagree with Zagari because he gets mad and calls you ignorant and dumb if you do. So yes, Zagari, you are right.

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Zagari

Dude, you're a trip. I found so many logical fallacies in what you said, it's not even worth my time going over them in this thread.

For the record, I explained pretty well my definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

I took that from Einstein. It seems to fit well and is simplistic.

For the record, my definition of psychosis is obsessively believing in something to an unreasonable degree. That tends to bring about a state of madness.

Oh yeah, and I'm totally secure with my level of intellect, so go on ahead and say whatever you will.

Originally posted by Cecilofs
On the topic of insanity and psychosis. Well...lol. Yes, Terrance McKenna WAS a hippie who took a lot of drugs. A LOT of drugs. That doesn't make his theories any less valid. Insanity and psychosis are just words invented by psychologists to explain phenomena they didn't understand. In fact there was NOT agreement within the profession about these phenomena.

Do we have a universal concept of love, of freedom, of death, of life, reality, etc, etc... NO, because they're abstract conceptions. It doesn't mean we can't all have a general understanding of them. These are NOT just words invented by psychologists to explain phenomena they don't understand.
edit on 6-11-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Oh, Wrong, welcome back dude

Look, maybe some of those things said make me nervous but I admit I was having a very bad day when I got angry at this, so yeah, I'm into synchronicities but synchronicities are not the most important thing of my life, just something I notice...Just that...

Anyway, this thread grew me kinda skeptical, recently...I just cannot continue to believe that 2012 is the year, I don't precisely know why, but NOW in the present I look to Timewave with more distance and detouchment that before...
For what concerns me, I will check November 14, December 13 and JANUARY 17 2011.
If you guys didn't understand before, the whole of this November stuff is actually the trigger of the REAL DEAL in --- JANUARY ---.
AFTER THAT, I will probably disappear from ats without any feeling whatsoever, this is just a website, I don't think I will ever post in predictions and 2012 stuff anymore...
I'm growing fed up, even me guys, with predictions.

I'm 20, I'm growing up, this thread has been important to me in 2009 and first months of 2010, now is only just " one of... ".
I would prefer to discuss the facts, not the possibilities...

Timewave, sadly or finally, depends from your point of view, has a " belief deadline " that is January 17 2011.

Probably it depends on me, but October has been one of my most HABITUAL months EVER in my life...
All old stuff in my life, NOT a single thing new...
So, well, I don't actually pretend to feel novelty coming since there is no novelty in my life so far since September 23...

Guys, this is the life...If Timewave is really wrong, let the whole thing die and do some other research that is more useful...

These are my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Look at this synchronicity..

...today is the 11/6 and we're on page 116 now.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

See this guys?
Is he insane for even considering the existance of synchronicity?
I think NOT.
The synchronicity, if all this theory is right, will only increase, so you may want to prepare for exploring the " unknown " the " never seen before "...

Your entire life is made of sycnhronicities if you look better...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

OMG something is going to happen on 11/6!

I'm going to the supermarket to get canned food.

NIce discovery!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I'm sorry, I don't really understand why you say this...
Do you even understand what a synchronicity is?
It's quite natural in nature and in one's life, everyone's life...
As you should know Timewave doesn't say anything about November 6 2010...Don't confuse the threads, Timewave is much more complicated than a Simpson episode, so much that a few people actually understand what it is...

Since my life recently has been totally into habit, if this thing is real, I won't be surprised if by November 14 after dinner time, something happens to shake my life entirely and blow my mind...

You can say whatever you want, November 14 and most importantly, January 17 2011 still aren't here yet.

Every single time something actually happened, and in a big way, in my life I always felt like something coming to a turning point...
Let's see what my life has for me...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Z sounds to me that you are brainwashed by cliff.
Thats funny

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If "Timewave" doesn't say anything about November 6, 2010 then why would reaching page 116 on 11/6 be an indication of synchronicity? Is it equally synchronous that this thread did NOT reach page 115 on November 5? What about that? Page 1 was not created on January 1. Seems to me that synchronicity, and more to the point, "Timewave" mumbo jumbo wants to have it both ways, each way, all ways and no ways … simultaneously. But we all know that, believers and skeptics, both. We ALL know it's hogwash. Some of us just find it more amusing than others, others more of a distraction of which we won't let go … for whatever reason that might be.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ride the rainbow, folks.

Think backwards.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissionsDo we have a universal concept of love, of freedom, of death, of life, reality, etc, etc... NO, because they're abstract conceptions. It doesn't mean we can't all have a general understanding of them. These are NOT just words invented by psychologists to explain phenomena they don't understand.

No we don't have a universal agreement of these things. My point was that our "general understanding" of things is constantly changing. So to say that someone is psychotic and/or insane and use that as a basis to discredit their ideas is a logical fallacy and IMO not beneficial to this discussion.

If you want to use your own definition of psychosis that's fair enough but it wouldn't hurt to explain that first (apologies if I missed you doing so). I do agree that obsession to the point of it impairing function is something to try and avoid, which is why personally I am trying to take all of this with a grain of salt and "wait and see". However it is difficult given all the warning signs and that the date is so close. But we will see soon enough

About 11/6 - well over here in Australia its 6/11 so it can't be that important

Also, the idea of Synchronicity was not created by McKenna. That term is about menaingful coincidences in your life and throughout time. As an example, you may overhear someone say something like "Oh you should just cut your losses and run - they aren't worth it". The person could be talking about something completely unrelated to you, but it is the perfect advice for your current situation and so you take it on yourself. That is synchronicity - meaningful coincidence.

This is why Zagari is arguing against those criticising the idea of synchronicity - because it is possibly just a mundane phenomenon whereby people assign meaning to things that happen in their life. However the question you have to answer for yourself is wether its just you assigning that meaning or if that meaning is somehow woven into reality/the universe for you to find. Wether that creates a real/energetic connection between you and the source of the synchronicity. And finally, wether or not that was intended by whatever sort of higher power you personally believe in.

So Shadow - please stop wasting your time posting in this thread. If you have meaningful arguments then please share them, but it seems like you are just trying to rile up Zagari.

And Zagari - stop feeding the trolls

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

I am entitled to my own opinion.

And the way I see it, everyone takes all the little things, and blow them up into something bigger.... So the thread made page 116 on 11/6..... that does not mean its the end of the world. It simply means its a coincedence. If an earthquake is synchronized with an earthquake 500 years ago, that does not mean its related. It means, its a coincedence. Earth quakes are common. Volcano's are common. Natural disasters are common. They could happen at any time. And they will happen more than once. It doesn't mean they are resonating with anything. There are so many common things that happened all the time. Take today for example, I bet you can find and earthquake that happened in the past on this very day, a fairly big one, so why wasn't there one today? Think about all the events that have been missed. Timewave only picks out a few events, and attempts to say its resonating, when really, its so common, that every day could be like that. The all of a sudden, the graph is wrong, lets change the dates by 1 or 5 or 50 or 200 days....Which blows timewave's credibility out of the water. Nov 14th is coming, as did the ones in every other month. We live in a busy world, things happen all the time. Major events, or small events. That's just the way it goes. The timewave has so many ups and downs, that an event could happen at any time, and it will be close enough to a "dip" in the graph to be called accurate. For timewave to have any credibility, it needs to say whats, going to happen, where its going to happen and when its going to happen. Without these specifics, the theory is useless, because it is such a broad theory, that if a big event occurred today, we would think it was the nov 14th event. Which means the graph is wrong, but the belief in this theory would continue. And that is exactly why this theory is genius. Because it can never be wrong, its literally a perpetual conspiracy. When something happens, pick the nearest dip, that was it! If nothing happens, adjust the graphs, something will happen soon! Or we could all just live our lives and believe that we have control, and our life does not follow a line of ups and downs. It follows the course you set out for yourself. You choices, your decisions. We make our own fates. It is not written. We have freewill. What would be the point of life if it was all predetermined? Why not just skip to the end, get it over with. Time wave is something that literally puts fear into people. Watching the dates, as time ticks by, being nervous or afraid of the big dips "just in case" something might happen. It's not healthy to watch time go by like that. Life is about laughing, and having fun. If the end of the world really is coming, and timewave could tell you the truth, would you really want to know? What good will it do you to learn that in a few months time the end of the world will happen? Does knowing about it change the outcome? If timewave is true, it's impossible to change the outcome. So why bother with it? Live life, enjoy yourself, and stop stressing about things you cannot change.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I am brainwashed by who??? You keep misunderstanding, dude

You should know that I always think on my own.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Ahem, is YOUR decision to think about Timewave in terms of fear. Your point of view definitely doesn't agree with the people that actually know what Timewave is about...
Forget the fear and experience the change

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Again, I don't understand your post in here. The November 6 synchronicity was JUST a little consideration, why does it have to create posts like this?
How did you decide that Timewave is mumbo jumbo? The concept? Mckenna the crazy man? Or maybe you didn't read enough pages to know what you are dealing with, here?
Or maybe the result of the novelty dips didn't satisfie you? They weren't enough doom-ful?

You should know, you put your personal fear in novelty dips, while some people in here knows that is just change.
We definitely need change.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Experience the change?

Any change to occur, is a bad one.... All you do zagari is give bad news. Every single timewave novelty dip that has ever occurred, its either, earthquakes, the start of world war 3, or a brand new false flag terrorist attack. You are all about the doom. What are we waiting for on nov 14th then? Economic crash? World war 3? Something bigger than 9/11? You haven't said anything good will happen on this day... So here we are, waiting for the breaking news to appear on cnn to confirm timewave.

So why don't you stop contradicting yourself, and start making sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join