It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have gotten so used to nothing happening that I forgot why I was excited in the first place.
And this is my second line

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Interesting new study about how the future may actually exist after all.

blastr.com...
In a test that we wouldn't have believed had it not been documented, 100 Cornell students were shown 48 common nouns and given three seconds to observe and visualize each word. Then they were asked to type out as many words as they could remember. After that, a computer re-displayed half of those words, which the students then retyped. You don't have to be psychic to know where we're going with this: It turns out that the students more likely recalled the words that they were later asked to retype. In his original paper, Dr. Bem wrote, "The results show that practicing a set of words after the recall test does, in fact, reach back in time to facilitate the recall of those words." The reason for this phenomenon can be explained through science (or in this case, SCIENCE!), specifically physics:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguy
1at least wait until tomorrow at 9:38 PM to see if anything happens! The exact time of a full moon

This falls into the same line of logic I've been writing about on this thread... that I believe the timewave is based on astronomical and cosmological changes, not changes in habit.

Here is a perfect example... the timewave shows something (depending on which version of I-Ching you use), an event, happening between 10/20 and 10/22. Well, we have the Hartley 2 comet which was visible only from 10/20-10/22 by the naked eye, and we also have a full moon. These are not novel events, they occur in cycles. When was the last time Hartley 2 was visible or close in proximity? Does the timewave show a novelty change on that date?

Here is what I'm doing, but it's taking me a lot of time (because I have none at the moment).... maybe someone else has the fortitude and time to do it on their own or help me, but I think I can prove what I'm saying.

If we were to go back and look at every point on the timewave where larger dips and rises are seen, I'm willing to bet that we could create a similar chart that plots over time, events such as eclipses (solar and lunar), planetary alignments, sun spots, meteor showers, etc. to correlate to the timewave graph. Spaceweather.com archives is how I go back and look at specific days to find news or events, and if you look at my previous posts, I have shown on several occasions that this is a more plausible correlation than trying to match up "novel" events.

Here is also something to consider.... as of recently, the theory that the universe is expanding has been gaining a lot of solid scientific ground. As such, the cycles of energy and appearances of comets and meteors would be occurring more frequently. If something is moving faster, the frequency increases (basic electronics and simple science). This COULD explain not only the fractal nature of the timewave graph, but also could account for why the fractals occur in shorter durations but have the same amplitude/magnitude on the timewave. I could go off on a tangent on this, but I'll save it for a later discussion. Just some food for thought, but I still stand by my observations of celestial activities and their relationship to the timewave.

I'll see if I can spend more time making the correlation between the two and share once I have more, otherwise, I'd love to see someone find a reason why this idea doesn't work.
Whatever the I-Ching is based on, that is what the timewave is showing, and I believe since the I-Ching was developed to be sort of a "farmer's almanac", that this is what we're seeing in the timewave. If the inventor used a Fibonacci sequence anywhere in his math, than you can expect to see the timewave end in exactly the manner it is displaying in the graph. This is where my observations are focused on right now until someone can prove otherwise.

And remember... astrology plays a huge role in humans... I said it before, but I'll say it again... JP Morgan said that millionaires don't use astrology.... BILLIONAIRES do. That should tell you something considering he has one of the wealthiest empires on the planet.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The wikileak release could be the big event that happens today, link below if you haven't heard:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Zagari -

Can you provide me a list of the dates on the timewave for the past 2 years that have indicated significant dips? By significant, I mean similar to the stock crash and the period around Michael Jackson's death. Please post this list (if you have it) OR ANYONE ELSE that might have it, and I can start working from that list.

I don't have the time to go through the software and check which ones are the same across the different versions of the I-Ching but if someone else could provide a list of significant dates over the past 2 years, I'll be more than happy to see if there are any major astrological alignments, solar storms, geological events, comets, meteor showers, etc. that correlate on or extremely closely to those dates, and use a bit of the scientific method to determine perhaps what methods were used to derive the I-Ching in the first place and see how the timewave has revealed that.

I'm not completely going to deny that McKenna wasn't on to something around novelty, but I still think it's not fully understood. I absolutely think he was on to something major, but I think it's so big, that we're still peeling away the layers. The creator(s) of the I-Ching was/were human, and from what we do know about them, pretty ingenious... but for them to be as accurate as they were (and still are), there would have needed to be a foundation of observational data combined with math as well as some knowledge of the cycles that repeat.... Welcome to Taoism!

The I-Ching is a prediction system only in as much as it provides a suggestion as to the possible outcome of the matter in question given the present situation, bearing in mind that the present moment is always changing. This is why I find it nearly impossible for the timewave graph to be an accurate representation of change is because as the moment changes, so does the choices that will ultimately determine the outcome and the relevant amount of change to later be measured as novelty. We must consider that at the time of the I-Ching, Taoism was very much in force. Taoism has it's roots in cosmological and numerical concepts so it makes even more sense that if you look at the timewave from this perspective, it appears to be mapping out a statistical probability of change based on cosmological and astronomical changes through Tao influence.

It's VERY much like your horoscope, which is comparing the alignment in the cosmos on the day you were born, with the current alignment today or tomorrow, etc and from very complex astrology, determining what is possible for you on that day. You can get your horoscope weeks and years in advance, just as you can look at the timewave and see ahead in time but don't know what actual events will happen... just like a horoscope. Horoscopes don't say "Today, you'll invest in Google stock and by selling in 4 days, you'll gain wealth!"
It reads more like "Today is a good day for finance or personal investments!"

I have to say, I'm a bit surprised that others on this thread don't see this in quite the same way as I am presenting a lot of information to back up what I'm saying. I welcome feedback but please, keep it specific to the points I'm mentioning. I will be following up with more information as time permits.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Here is the list:

ORIGINAL
September 2 2008, November 4-5 2008, January 3 2009, May 21 2009, June 17 2009, July 19 2009
September 21 2009, January 10 2010, June 2- 6 2010, July 7 2010, August 12 2010, August 24 2010, October 10 2010, December 13 2010.

STANDARD
October 7 2008, December 10 2008, February 7 2009, June 25 2009, July 22 2009, August 23 2009, October 25-26 2009, January 8- 12 2010, February 14 2010, March 1- 3 2010, March 20 2010, April 10-14 and 21 2010, May 6 2010, June 4 2010, July 7- 11 2010, August 11 2010, September 16 2010, September 27-28 2010, October 6-7 2010, October 21- 23 2010, November 8-14 2010, January 11-17 2011.

Every date may have to be shifted by 6 days, before...Its the cycle...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Thanks Zagari... I will be looking into these dates and will report back with what I find.

Although it wasn't directly on the timewave, here is an interesting observation... if I'm right about what I'm suggesting the timewave might be showing, there was a sunspot that hurled a CME at earth, and that sunspot formed in the 3-day window we mentioned earlier in the week. It was big enough to spark auroras in Norway, and coincidentally, there was a 7.7 quake yesterday as the energy from it arrived. Is it possible that encoded in the timewave is solar activity/energy? Just a thought to go along with what I've been saying...

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
don't flame on me guys but there's is something I can't stand about TWZ...and it's the "this happened today, this could be it or this could be that"..if TWZ is accurate everyone could be able to read what will happen and when it will happen and where it will happen.

I'm not TWZ but I can mention a few dates ( October 24-27, November 7-13 and December 15-25 of 2010)...if something happen in these days...that event was exactly what I meant.

does that makes me a reliable source of predictions?? I don't think so.

it's fun to watch for days to see if anything happens so, include mine and let see... maybe I'm more accurate than TWZ.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr
don't flame on me guys but there's is something I can't stand about TWZ...and it's the "this happened today, this could be it or this could be that"..if TWZ is accurate everyone could be able to read what will happen and when it will happen and where it will happen.

So, you do not like certain theory because it does not have the power you think it should have...

It is very common to have problems trying to figure out what numbers mean when you use them to model something from 'real life'.

Why should TWZ behave as you wish?

I agree that anybody can just pick randomly some dates and see if something happen. But it requires and skilful mathematician to check if the results are random or not. Also, is still an ongoing discussion the exact position of the zero point, and the right way to generate and read the wave.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It is very common to have problems trying to figure out what numbers mean when you use them to model something from 'real life'.

No it's not, it's called inferential statistics.

Why should TWZ behave as you wish?

the world does not behaves as I wish...but I love it.

My point is, it's very easy to pick a date and say that this day something will happen...what is it? I don't know, when the day comes we'll know.

That's what happens with TWZ, the graphic show something, everybody speculate (end of the world, death of the dollar, WW3, Elvis shows up on national TV alive).

I can do that without a software.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

No it's not, it's called inferential statistics.

I do not get how can the declaration of some concepts name is being able to prove me wrong???

Isn't inferential statistics the tool that proves the bible encodes some hidden message AND that alien intelligence necessarily exists??

My point is, it's very easy to pick a date and say that this day something will happen...what is it? I don't know, when the day comes we'll know.

That's what happens with TWZ, the graphic show something, everybody speculate (end of the world, death of the dollar, WW3, Elvis shows up on national TV alive).

I can do that without a software.

Sure, I agree. So much I agree that I myself had made this very same observation at some point in this thread.

BUT, in my opinion, this only means that the hope to produce exact predictions based on ancient events is not a good one because the TWZ only shows 'opportunity windows' (as Evasius observed) that were very big in the ancient past.

Statistically speaking, there are events that have a very small frequency. To declare that such a rare event is going to take place in a specific month (and be right) is not the product of a random trick.

Predict eclipses is not that easy, to be able to do such thing tell us how advanced a civilization is.

The TWZ is unable to be more specific about its own meaning... which is such a Lame condition. Still, if it is able to show us that the historic events are subject to some predictable pattern, then I think we will have a tool much more interesting than the eclipse prediction stuff.

From the examples you give (end of the world, death of the dollar, WW3, Elvis shows up on national TV alive), how many of them happen every day? every other week? every year? every century?

I think that if something really BIG happen on mid November, will not be just a Random coincidence. We can say: somebody will be born, somebody will be dead, someone will suffer a car accident, someone will loose its house, someone will suffer at heart attack.... but to say: The USA dollar will collapse, and China will give a big surprise, is not something you see every day. Is statistically speaking: meaningful. I can say for sure that at some point in the future some big celestial body will impact Earth.... but to say the exact month and year.... now that would be prediction power.

Most interesting: This will bring more certainty to 21 December 2012 being Zero point

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Grimsvotn, another Icelandic volcano, is about to erupt. It has been doing so every 6 years, last time was 2004 and caused flight disruption in Europe. Today there was a major earthquake in the area, and magma has been pushing up, causing the rivers that drain the glacier where it's located, to start flooding, just a few hours ago.

Expect an eruption in 4-5 days, by 5 November!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I'm not TWZ but I can mention a few dates ( October 24-27, November 7-13 and December 15-25 of 2010)...if something happen in these days...that event was exactly what I meant.

does that makes me a reliable source of predictions?? I don't think so.

it's fun to watch for days to see if anything happens so, include mine and let see... maybe I'm more accurate than TWZ.

see?
I told that something would occur October 24-27...call it a "window of opportunity" if you like....what happened? Thursday 28th in the morning UPS and Fedex planes were hold because a possible "terrorist threat" originated in Yemen in the dates I predicted...a big news that spread all around the world and that can carry possible consequences in the middle east a "false flag" for many.

my prediction accuracy rate is now 100%...I'm way better than TWZ.
Did TWZ predicted anything of this???
Am I a reliable source even when I have a 100% accuracy rate?

Sorry, but I did better without a software.

Watch for more of my predicted days or "windows of opportunities".

Metalpr 1
TWZ 0
edit on 1-11-2010 by metalpr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity:

11:14 is a 2003 film about a series of interconnected events which lead up to the same time, 11:14 p.m.

Notice Eleven Fourteen, November 14...

And Metalpr, you are wrong. You didn't predict a single thing.

Anyway, we have the first ever hurricane that goes backwards. And November 1 2010 is the day that resonates only with itself...
Anyway, since I'm disillusioned at maximum level with this graph, I stop here...I don't have anything to add.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

hehe you did predict it lol :]

I just love coming and reading this thread about these nonsense predictions. No one really takes into account that the news media reports more and more news everyday even the slightest news. Nor do they take into account that each day news is being made so saying something is going to happen then the smallest thing people think omg this happened it predicted it.

Timewave zero is a never ending failure. I've made a new timewave called "tidalwave two" I predict something will happen between Nov 1st to 20th. because (something) will happen even if its a new discover, a bank robbing, etc...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

And Metalpr, you are wrong. You didn't predict a single thing.

Surely TWZ did, didn't it?

I'm in record in this thread and everybody can see it.

Metalpr 1
TWZ 0

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

Fact is, even if Timewave supposedly has been wrong all the time, it did predicted June 25 2009, January 12 2010, February 27 2010, March 20 2010, April 10 2010, April 14 2010, April 20 2010, May 6 2010, September 27 2010, October 6-7 2010...And don't forget October 7 2008.

So is:

Metalpr: 1
Tmz: ELEVEN ( 11 )

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

If you think this was nonsense, OBVIOUSLY, as everyone expert in this theory understands, you didn't even care to read carefully this thread.
What about the eleven dates that were pin - pointed correctly? Like for example, June 25 2009 and the economic collapse 2008???

I can be a bit more skeptic now but I don't forget when Timewave has been right.

Dude, search Timewave Zero 2010 you tube and tell me Timewave was wrong until October 21 2010...
Do that, tell me. I'm waiting to see your reply, because I want a explanation from you, supposed hoaxes expert.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by xweaponx

If you think this was nonsense, OBVIOUSLY, as everyone expert in this theory understands, you didn't even care to read carefully this thread.
What about the eleven dates that were pin - pointed correctly? Like for example, June 25 2009 and the economic collapse 2008???

I can be a bit more skeptic now but I don't forget when Timewave has been right.

Dude, search Timewave Zero 2010 you tube and tell me Timewave was wrong until October 21 2010...
Do that, tell me. I'm waiting to see your reply, because I want a explanation from you, supposed hoaxes expert.

TWZ has been developed since late 70's....how many fails it had since then?? why don't you tell that to people??

I just did 1 prediction and I pin pointed right off the bat....again, I'm more accurate than the 100 in 1 billion prediction accuracy rate of TWZ.

Metalpr 1/1
TWZ 100/1 billion

OK, I already posted my predicted days, pick your TWZ dates right now where everybody can see it (start a new tread named things that will happens in this dates).

and make a list of the dates that "something", TWZ says will happen (from now to the end of this year).
we ALL BE WATCHING those dates...I bet that it will join the already failed predictions made in ATS before.

edit on 1-11-2010 by metalpr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Greetings metalpr,

I would say not even five pages back in this very thread several users, including myself, had to remind another fellow user with reservations about the Timewave not unlike your own, that the program nor the Theory is meant to be a tool for predictions. I am sure if you look back even just a few pages of this massive thread you will find the information I am referring to. I will not re-post the information, as it has been reiterated dozens of times over the life-span of this massive thread, and I do not feel like wasting any more space here. As to your request of a new thread, have patience; it is being prepared.

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join