It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of my theories...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This is one of my theories that I would like to share with the group, and I welcome all insight and comments pertaining to this matter.

What I have been led to believe, from speaking with numerous sources on occasion, is that the government is repeatedly attempting to clarify the capture of Osama Bin Laden, in order to lower the public's paranoia level (even though they haven't caught him yet). From the public's perspective it seems as if the military is doing all that they can to hunt down this terrorist and other members of his organization. Meanwhile, the government has internally decided to display the portrayal of action, convincing the media that our government is doing everything we possibly can to eliminate the terrorist threat, while in reality it is all a cover for the military to take control of the countries "suspected of harboring terrorist cells".

Sound pretty good? It gets better...

Now, considering that a vast quantity of the world's "known" oil resides in Iraq, doesn't it make sense to take over the country, while posing the invasion as a response to 9/11 (which in itself may have been executive action)? This move gives the US an enourmous vantage point to work from in negotiations with other countries. Now, take into consideration that G. W. Bush stated that this is a "Global" war on terrorism. That can easily be taken as that he intends to declare war on the world. His policy is to invade all countries "harboring" terrorist cells, supposedly neutralize the threat to the US and NATO, and then (in my opinion) slowly and clandestinely take control of the country's economical assets, thus rendering the country helpless and forced into submission. Eventually, (at the rate we're going now) the U.S. will control all of the world's natural resources, which will give us control over all countries, ultimately resulting in what Hitler could never achieve; Global Domination

This is my take on the current world events, folks. Let me know what you think.

Mr. M

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by StarChild]

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Boy, you guys are a lively bunch...

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Sorry I'm not laughing at you . I'm just agreeing with the "lively" bunch part. I agree, some posts here get numerous responses others people read them and don't post at all,it's like they don't know what to say.

I agree with most of what you say, but the US is running into the same problem they had in Nam...they don't know "who's who" and the "resistants" in Iraq are quickly achieving it's goal of having the people we came to "liberate" turn against us.
What I do find surprising is that the Iraqis are not in one way or another finding a way to keep the resistance from killing the "non resistance" cause a Muslim killling a Muslim is really bad mojo.
IMO if the goverment had any sense , they would just establish a council they believe they could trust, teach some how to rebuild the infrasturcture and get the hell out of there, let the Iraqis sort it out.

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
My feelings exactly. Why remain in Iraq and AfganisWHERE? spending millions of dollars a year on rebuilding their economy and political stucture, while our own country is struggling enough as it is?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yep, I agree. If we are going to "police" the world, go in, get the bad guys, establish a goverment and levae let them sort it out

Ummm a question...
use radio scanners a lot? 164.7500 is one of the Secret Service frequency (of course others use it, but so do they)
Just curious

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You may have had more responces if this was posted in the right forum...i would say war on terroism..
ill see if i can have it moved.

asala

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I would appreciate it. I want to see what other people's opinions are.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
StarChild, my apologies but, this topic has been hashed and re-hashed and may well be why you are not getting very many indepth postings/responses to this.
Try a variety of words like "oil", etc. and you may see what I am saying:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

regards
seekerof

top topics

join