It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hank, interesting post. I thought of a veggie and came up with zucchini. A carrot doesn't explain the light bulb breaking above my bed, nor does it explain the dream of symbols I had right after asking for assistance, or other palpable physical sensations. But becoming very focused and anticipating "something" can produce perceived manifestations...So I am as cautious as you are...

Your post gives one possible explanation for some of these events, however, until more is experienced, and these experiences further evaluated by the experiencer, there isn't a lot to sway this argument either way. This is sort of how ghost hunting works. You "anticipate" experiences, but until you've counted out possible causes, you can't come to the conclusion they're ghosts...We DO have evidence to show ghosts exist, so I will say stranger things have happened...

I understand where you're coming from. I am "on the fence" about the alien stuff, but I'm deriving very noticeable benefits from sitting. I don't think posters here are saying they've made "alien" contact. If they have, they should be careful - or maybe they're convinced...Anyway, I do understand your caution Hank.

You say there are logical, mundane explanations for what is happening. I submit that along those lines, it's totally possible people sitting with this technique have just become more aware of their environment...and as a result are actually experiencing abilities that we all have; i.e., heightened awareness, etc. Time will tell...Really.

Neon, I'm using a salad fork. Will it work with that?

I'm glad Neon's using the scientific method to discount AA's assertion instead of simply mocking a different point of view.

Hey, Neon, we're trying. At least we're not dismissing it outright. If everyone were more open to the possibilities around us our race could make more significant strides. Too many people have an innate resistance to things that are different. But all experiences are valid and just need further understanding.

It's possible AA has communed with something through this technique. What that is has yet to be known. Thankfully, aliens and ufos don't have the stigma they had before. In fact, I think very bright, grounded and learned individuals take the subject seriously, and it's only fair that we do the same...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Neon Haze,
I think your name says it all…. Anyways lets break your post down shall we…

I am absolutely and utterly amazed that this thread has reached 54 pages!!

Yes this happens when are experiencing real results

That has to be a record for something that is obviously not a real phenomenon.

Hummm but of course you are a certifiable expert on this subject matter like your buddy itrepided…. He even has a pretty little badge and he says “FSME is in Mid East relations, not aliens or meditation”…YAWN

Perhaps I should make a thread entitled.

Perhaps you should stop posting on an adult board and go back to the little kiddies forum for bugs bunny and company….

What a LOAD of CODSWALLAP!!!

HUmmm I don’t know what a codswallap is but sounds like something that you personally might consider the gray matter between your ears….

You are banished to TARGET.

AA

OH hank sixpack….

Nice try…. Glug glug… I think your ship has just slipped under the waves…. Do you have a life preserver.. lol

AA

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm still lurking. I've tried this meditation method consistently in the evenings over the past couple of weeks, and haven't gotten any results I haven't seen using other meditation techniques. Which is neither here nor there. I'm just saying I've tried it. And I'll be the first to admit I've done it with no expectations of contacting a stream of alien consciousness.

But I have to ask just what does this mean
--

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
I find it increasingly interested that I have not noticed this with my last group of humans but it seems the your female species is having an easier time at making contact.

Just an observation… thoughts?

AA

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
AA... I would check my profile and post list before you start down the road you are going.

I mock this thread simply because it is this type of thread that dilutes the quality of ATS.

If you had made a thread about how to meditate and then you had loads of people posting about how they had been contacted by aliens, THEN and only then would we have reason to investigate.

But the simple truth is this...

You and all those that say they are being contacted by aliens through this meditation technique are frauds.

I challenge you.... can you present a single shred of evidence??

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 21-11-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Hank A carrot doesn't explain the light bulb breaking above my bed, nor does it explain the dream of symbols I had right after asking for assistance

Didn't you say that the socket was having problems months before you started the meditations? Also, I think you are the only one that has experienced outer bodily physical manifestations, if I remember correctly. (not physical manifestations resulting in being dizzy, nausous, or other types of biofeedback)

AA, that is the second of my points you have blown off with 'nice try'. Ask the stream for some new witty one-liners. It wasn't a 'nice try', it was countering your NON-evidence with Logic and Critical Thinking. You see, I am consistantly able to counter your points with validations of the opposite, and you refuse to acknowledge it. Your stream gives you access to knowledge and mind blowing logic, but you cannot even counter the logic of a sleeping-unenlightened human that see the world clearly with only a telescope as his guide.

Telescope 1, Stream 0

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Purple haze,

AA... I would check my profile and post list before you start down the road you are going.

To late tough guy we been on this road for 55 pages you are just another weigh station along the road side….

I mock this thread simply because it is this type of thread that dilutes the quality of ATS.

You mock this thread because you simple refuse to except what is happening here… A introductory post like your asinine comments delude ATS not a thread like this.

If you had made a tread about how to meditate and then you had loads of people posting about how they had been contacted by aliens, THEN and only then would we have reason to investigate.

Huh huh what are you trying to say here…whats a tread? You mean tire tread like the one that’s running over you face now… OH got ya…

YAWN

But the simple truth is this...

Ya right read the 55 + pages of truth from real people making real contact….

You and all those that say they are being contacted by aliens through this meditation technique are frauds.

LOL your such a human….

Keep reading child keep reading because now you have upset everyone on this thread experience proof positive…

LOL

You just signed yourself off bro… lol

AA

Hank Sixpack,
I am not blowing you off im making your blood boil and making you pull your hair out…

Glug glug glug glug…………..

No life preserver….

Beside you’re the one that keeps retiring from this thread… MAKE UP YOUR MIND MAN….

AA

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
hey HankMcCoy

I think that AA's posts have obviously exposed him as a childish fraud.

Let's just ignore him.

NeoN HaZe.

Maybe a mod could negate the points earned for posts such as this??

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have been bashing AA? I don't see that, I see logic being applied and AA NOT answering his own words:

Originally posted by intrepid

My experiences in the stream, knowledge gained, senses uncovered , mind defying logic that just can’t possible be yet explained in a clarity and light that makes you cry, weep and jump for joy….

Is in route to this board….

That’s all I have to say about that…

AA

Oh sweet Jesus. If it comes to it, don't drink the Kool Aid folks.

LOGIC you say? That is seriously lacking here. You say that you can't get the grays to tell you what the cartoon character is on my comp. screen because it has nothing to do with the benefit of "the universe". Yet you told someone to ask the grays what a piece of pizza tasted like in "1920's Little Italy". "The inside of the NYC Met's". What benefit does the "universe" have in these meanial things? "Logic" is seriously lacking in this, this is BLIND faith.

But it's appearent who IS bashing, check AA's post above this one. Nice AA.

AA care to answer those questions in my post, quoted here?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I am not blowing you off im making your blood boil and making you pull your hair out…

You are failing at both. I do not have an emotional investment, thus, you are not making me mad.

Am I to assume you will never answer any of the logic with anything but sarcasm? Your stream cannot even save you from SIMPLE deductive reasoning.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hank, nothing was wrong with the bulb that just broke on its own after 2 in the morning...In fact, the bulb was fairly new; maybe a month old...

The back and forth here is pointless. People ARE experiencing something - and we're trying to figure it out.

Admittedly, not everyone is experiencing something, but enough to take notice.

AA says I'll have contact within the next 48 hours. I am open and ready and will report my experiences.

Everyone has an opinion on this, but one thing is for sure - people are following this with interest.

I'm still in...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Hank, nothing was wrong with the bulb that just broke on its own after 2 in the morning...In fact, the bulb was fairly new; maybe a month old...

Man, I am almost certain I saw something in one of your posts about explaining that the socket would give you trouble, and then would stop and hasn't given you trouble for a few months and then that light exploded.

Maybe it was someone else in the thread, I went back about 15 pages, and I dont think it was before you posted about your lightbulb account.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hank, no that was hexed I think. I remember the discussion you're referencing. No prob. Seriously, though, I'm not gonna call something I'm unsure about an "alien", or something similarly misleading just to encourage this thread, or to put people on.

I admit that what I've experienced thus far has not been vastly different from meditating I've done for the past 15 years - except that I'm feeling much more from this technique. That's why I'm curious about it, because I've used several different techniques and not had this success, so I'm intrigued and encouraged...

If I see something I will call it like I see it. I'm not prone to bouts of fantasy, and I'm aware of the pitfalls of this sort of exploration; i.e., misinterpretation, etc.

So I'm very open to experiences, but also very balanced and circumspect in my interpretation. So far what I've personally experienced says to me that I'm really charging myself up. And this is manifesting in dreams, apparent physical phenomena, openness, calmness and energy...

I'm still doing this, and especially will put energy into seeing what happens over the next couple of days. Even if I "will" something into existence, the very fact of that will be astonishing with regard to my past experiences...

It's very interesting indeed...Thanks, I'll hang up and listen...

P.S. Happy Holidays to all!

[edit on 21-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Purple haze man,

You blasted onto the scene talking crap from your mouth, what did you think is I was going to do… You insulted the good folk of this thread an I quote your own words

Hum this was you….

Let's just ignore him.

Aye this is the most brilliant suggestion that has fallen out of your mouth…. Here let me help you how about your ignore this thread all together brianyacke…

Yes let have the mods analyze your asinine comments in your first post…. Then we can work backwards from there….

Darn forgot enterpided is a mod…. Oh he is an ATS SUBECT EXPERT… or something.. “FSME is in Mid East relations, not aliens or meditation”…YAWN

Next time you open your mouth to start a flame war think….

AA

Interperid,

I have been bashing AA?

Ya you starting about 30 pages ago and have gotten progressively worse.

I am done answering your questions ….

Go study what you are good at “FSME is in Mid East relations, not aliens or meditation”… and leave the rest of us to what we know and are experts in…
AA

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Purple haze man,

You blasted onto the scene talking crap from your mouth, what did you think is I was going to do… You insulted the good folk of this thread an I quote your own words

Hum this was you….

Let's just ignore him.

Aye this is the most brilliant suggestion that has fallen out of your mouth…. Here let me help you how about your ignore this thread all together brianyacke…

Yes let have the mods analyze your asinine comments in your first post…. Then we can work backwards from there….

Darn forgot enterpided is a mod…. Oh he is an ATS SUBECT EXPERT… or something.. “FSME is in Mid East relations, not aliens or meditation”…YAWN

Next time you open your mouth to start a flame war think….

AA

Interperid,

I have been bashing AA?

Go study what you are good at “FSME is in Mid East relations, not aliens or meditation”… and leave the rest of us to what we know and are experts in…
AA

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

NeoN HaZe

I challenge you to pull positrons from a proton accelerator without a proton accelerator. This is the same as what you are asking. From what I remember of your posts you have a critical scientific mind. I do find that a critical scientific mind can sometimes make it harder to comprehend a spiritual connection.

Scientists proved that all things in the universe are ALIVE only in the 50's. But spiritual gurus were saying it for decades prior and being scoffed at by scientists.

Those of you that can't find a connection and are fighting this idea tooth and nail... I feel sorry for... But alas, you don't have to believe in this stuff to make it true. Take that.

AAC

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Interperid,

I have been bashing AA?

You mistake scrutiny with bashing. You want to see bashing? Read your over agressive responses on this page.

There's a shock. Your own words hang your arguement here so what do you do? "I'm not playing anymore."

AA

This thread is a month old and your friends here are now "experts"? I've been studying these things longer than that and I won't proclaim myself an "expert" in this field.

I'm not going anywhere mate.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
For a link to the exact exercise and more info about it, check out:

zptech.net...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Dear Allen Agenter,

My, aren't you the sophisticated, understanding spiritual leader.

Why do you get so angry and childlike when your claims are questioned? I've had experiences with another poster that made bizarre, unfounded claims. Your responses to critics are nearly identical to his and some of his sychophants; right down to the missing punctuation and grammatical errors. In fact, you employ the same childish trick of mis-spelling names...(for ironic effect, I have tried the same technique; Allen Agenter has a nifty rythym).

Not a single poster has claimed to have communicated with 'grays'. You in fact, claim to have received concrete information from 'grays' that you are unable to share. Image how the critics might be silenced with some real evidence.

For the life of me, I'll never understand how goofy threads like this become so popular. And if you'll buy into this, I know a former Nigerian Army general who managed to hide several million dollars in his country and just needs a small loan to go get it and share it with you. Can you help?

With the proper pre-conditioning, this technique could also put you in touch with the Keebler elves.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ha ha, yes it was hexed! So I was wrong on both accounts, hexed is also experiencing physical manifestations. Why hasn't anyone taken the step of taping their meditations sessions? The Aliens might not manifest themselves physically, but they do make changes to the environments that can be measured and recorded.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

For the life of me, I'll never understand how goofy threads like this become so popular.

I think this is what you're really uneased about. You lack the prerequisites. An yes there are requisites.

Why are the flamers still here? Leave. Go somewhere else. It's so easy. Just don't click on here. You aren't saving anyone here. You are actually hurting people by diswaying them with your meritless opinions.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join