It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Judicial Watch Film Hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You can say I'm hitting straw mans all you like, but frankly I lost interest the moment i saw him referring to lens flares as 'sun spots' and trying to analyse a heavily compressed graphics file in minute detail to the degress of individual pixels.
'Trying to pull as much detail', give me a break. Anyone with even a basic understanding of how image compression works knows that sentence in conjunction with an image like this is little more than an oxymoron. The guys picking out pixels for gods sake, if it was an uncompressed bitmap such as a .tif or .bmp then I could understand, but the crappy compressed jpegs we've been getting? Please
If the storage system they were using is like most, especially back in the olden days, it will be recorded in a highly compressed format anyway.
As for the sunspot thing, anyone with a primary school education knows the difference between a sunspot (which is an area on the Sun with intense magnetic disturbances) and a lens flare..
What is the world coming to?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
lol yah i meant to warn that it may be ilegal. I wasnt sure if it was or not sorry lol. It would be very usefull to have and honestly i figured someone had already done it. I dunno my bad hope no one got/gets arrested.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I would love to have the cops tell me to stop video taping. And then tell them to go away. I (Or any citizen) have the right to video tape anything I damn well please. I'll try it the next time I'm near the airport. And have a video camera. And learn to recognize a 737. Which would be hard, since you'd have to identify it while it's still in the air if you're going to video tape it landing. Anyway

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

As for the sunspot thing, anyone with a primary school education knows the difference between a sunspot (which is an area on the Sun with intense magnetic disturbances) and a lens flare..
What is the world coming to?

Well, didn't you get the idea? Excuse me for not having an extremely extensive background in this area. If we're going to nit-pick about the words that we're going to use to explain certain phenomena, then at least be a little more polite than that.

Besides, I don't exactly have all the equipment necessary to do much more than what I have at this time. JPEGs are what I can get right now, so instead of belittling me, perhaps you could give me a hand.

[edit on 23-5-2006 by pazlenchantinrocks]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
I would love to have the cops tell me to stop video taping. And then tell them to go away. I (Or any citizen) have the right to video tape anything I damn well please. I'll try it the next time I'm near the airport. And have a video camera. And learn to recognize a 737. Which would be hard, since you'd have to identify it while it's still in the air if you're going to video tape it landing. Anyway

Try and get a 757 thats what hit the pentagon theres picture of one here www.tamu.edu... . Make sure you get atleast the distance right dont think the angle would make a big deal but it would help.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Agent Smith is correct. Bitmaps are probably the way to go, but I am a bit handicapped because I don't have any software that will make straight bitmaps from the video. If anyone knows of any programs that can pull nice bitmap screenshots, please let me know. I'll be hunting them down myself, but I don't exactly have a massive budget in which to work. Hopefully I can find an open source program. I might even switch back to linux. I never liked windoze anyway.

I'm also going to be hunting garage sales for a video camera. I think there might be a few decent places around where I live that would be suitable for recreating the scene. I will also find some mirrors so that I can attempt to recreate the LENS FLARES.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Does anyone have any fresh ideas to bring to the table? Would anyone like to make this a joint effort? Even with certain setbacks, I think we might be onto something...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Want the truth to get out support Congressman Curt Weldon. He has a Commitee Hearing on an aspect of that movie i posted. Able Danger was a military intel unit tasked with hunting down and monitoring possible alqueda threats to the US both in our country and elsewhere. It is said they Identified Atta and 3 others as being in the country and posed a threat. It is also said that when they tryed to pass on the info to the FBI military lawyers stoped them. This guy is going to ask why or propose why im not really sure. At any rate if you truly believe that the govt had something to do with or maybe just that they knew and didnt act to stop the events of 9/11 supporting this guy in his efforts. Is a good step forward for the truth movement. Helping to expose wether or not this Able Danger unit existed and did what it is said they have will either close the argument or lead to the question of Why nothing was done when the information was present. And if enough pressure is applied they will have no choice but to answer why. so talk about this guy on forums to your friends to you family to your congressman/woman and maybe if we can stir up enough ruckas the media will have no choice but to acknowledge the story and give it some serious coverage. If you want to just copy and past this post go for it I think I composed it very well but make sure you remind people to talk about it.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I decided to ditch my plan of hunting garage sales and found a nice deal at ebay instead. Anyway, I picked up a small camera and I will see what I can do with it. I am a bit busy at this time, but I'll be sure to start ASAP.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I got the camera today. I had to work out a few minor bugs in it, but they've been dealt with. I will start taking a few camera shots within the next 7 days. In the meantime, I am still looking for a nice print screen program that will give me bitmaps of this video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join