It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clark McClelland-Stargate Chronicles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sherlock,
Thanks for the compliment! I hope McClelland publishes what he knows. It sounds like he is being watched closely and is laying low. I think he could be a great source to true discovery of what is going on around us.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
After two attempts to contact McClelland, I have received no replies. I am not sure if he is just laying low (one poster stated this) or has no interest. Either way, I think this thread is done without further input. Sorry it didn't work out! I was hoping he would join us!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Eyesofbear

I emailed Clark yesterday. Below is my question and his answer:

ME:
Hi Clark,

The article on your website today is sensational. People have two questions:

[Cost: $500.00 for each copy of the following Article Release for anyone wants to reprint it in a newspaper, magazine, TV, radio, etc. Unless I approve only. Please contact me, thank you.]

Above sentence is confusing – do you want the money or do you want to pay someone to print?

Please confirm the text of the story: Has someone hacked your website?

Thanks,

CLARK'S answer:

Here's my release comments!

NOTE:
Most of you are not aware that my Space Program Retirement was DENIED TO ME!!
I was told by several KSC high management people to not take a legal action, and that they were working to have my job returned to me with back pay!
Thank the Legal Gods that I found an attorney who would give me a free consultation.
He told me that I had a fixed time limit to file an action against those responsible.
My attorney called me and said, your time is running out. It had about two weeks still allowed for filing a legal action.
I informed him that he could file that action after I called KSC to see if they had accomplished any action for my return. None of those management people would talk with me. They were hoping my time would run out. People I had worked with, were cowards!
My attorney and I had several meetings with their legal group from Miami.
They offered me peanuts to accept their "final" offer! I advised them that I would write several books to disclose my astounding experiences at Cape Canaveral and the KSC! I refused the offer.
It went to the criminal court system we have been educated to TRUST! The initial court hearing REFUSED my attempt to have a court trial with my peers as the jurors. I believe they realized that with my personal experiences of lecturing at many universities, that I would no doubt win my case! So, they denied me my Constitutional Rights
My attorney said that he could have it transferred to the Federal Court in Atlanta, GA. He said it was one step from the Supreme Court in Washington DC.
He required MORE $$$! Of course, what else would anyone expect to hear from a lawyer?
I borrowed $$ from my beloved and not-to-well-off wonderful parents.
The attorney took my case to Atlanta!
It languished there for a couple of years! My attorney was summoned to Atlanta. He returned to tell me that once again, I had been denied my Constitutional Rights! They would not allow my case to be heard!!
I was and still am VERY BROKE!
I am asking those that are rich, famous, like Rock Stars, Movie Stars, Bill Gates, all who have enough for ten life times, PLEASE HELP ME! I am doing this FOR YOU, the Human Race! I am standing ALONE, so FAR! Are any of you courageous enough to assist me? If not, then my astonishing books may never be read! Clark

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesofbear
I did a search and couldn't find anything on ATS about McClelland. I'm torn between the belief this website is all about selling a book (the proposal is included as a topic) and this guy desperately wants to tell all.

The testimonial section and those who know section is a vertible who's who. I guess my question is simply, "how credible is this guy?".

There are so many sites that rehash the same photos, statements, video clips. It was a bit refreshing to visit his site.

Any thoughts on McCelland and his information would be greatly appreciated!

Be aware that there is another thread running on McClelland, but having said that I have some information provided to me by Clark a couple of years ago:

Clark C. McClelland has been involved in the study of alien life visiting earth since 1947. He was the Director of the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomona at Cape Canaveral and Kennedy Space Center, Florida for a period of 12 years and later the Director of the MUFON Unit at KSC and Assistant State of Florida Director of the Mutual UFO Network for two years.
McClelland was trained in Astronomy (Amateur) at the former Buhl Planetarium, Pittsburgh, PA and was a planetary observer (Mars, Jupiter, Moon, Venus, etc.) at the Allegheny Observatory of the University of Pittsburgh under former Director, Dr. Nicholas E. Wagman. His observations were published in Sky and Telescope Magazine, The Strolling Astronomer Magazine, in Japan and in the science journal of the Soviet Academy of Science.
McClelland joined the US Space Program in 1958 and observed or assisted in launching 628 rockets and space missions since that time.
He was the actual X-Files at the Cape and KSC during his years in the US Space Program.
McClelland was a member of a ONI Unit (Office of Naval Intelligence) at Patrick Air Force Base South of Cape Canaveral, Florida.

I would like to add that I have dealings on occasion with Clark, and I consider him honest and a man of integrity. He is financially destitute and desperate for money, and being a cantankerous old guy doesn't help him much. But he is the real deal.

peace

Duncan

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

This is not cryptic or any other BS. But, make no mistake about it. Clark IS who he claims to be. As for his allegations and his battle...walk in his shoes and feel the abandonment from what was once your team. You may understand then. It's not an easy life. Sadly, the truth TO be known at this time is a NEED TO KNOW basis. What IS known at this time is ALL to be known. Although a desire for more on the subject persists within on an investigative level, it is more productive spending your time focusing on other things we DO know about and that can have an effect on this life. Make this world a better place to live. Spending waking hours seeking more of what you already know in your heart to be true is counterproductive. Yes the truth is 'out there' and you already know it. What more do you want? Contact?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyesofbear

I emailed and U2Ud Clark on several occasions about various subjects. I can assure you he is real and a genuine person sincerely interested in the phenomenon. He is an ATS member and will occasionally post. I found that he will respond to any aspect of the phenomenon. He has his favorite areas and he especially likes to complain about how unfairly the government has treated him. I tend to agree.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have exchange emails with Clark and he claims that he has seen an actual extraterrestrial (this is verifiable on the exopolitics website). He also claimed WE were created by these beings.

TC

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join