It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clark McClelland-Stargate Chronicles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I did a search and couldn't find anything on ATS about McClelland. I'm torn between the belief this website is all about selling a book (the proposal is included as a topic) and this guy desperately wants to tell all.

The testimonial section and those who know section is a vertible who's who. I guess my question is simply, "how credible is this guy?".

There are so many sites that rehash the same photos, statements, video clips. It was a bit refreshing to visit his site.

Any thoughts on McCelland and his information would be greatly appreciated!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Doesn't look like anyone has anything to say about McClelland? This is peculiar. His work history with NASA and subcontractors puts him in the forefront of knowledge of UFO's and sightings and even the cover-up of information. IS he believable?

I'm also curious about why he is having trouble getting his book published? I have found very little info about this man on the internet.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
linky
linky
who needs a linky
WE need a linky...some related mention:

works for NASA?

let me know what you find out.
BTW... i came up with all kinds of links, just by using "Clark Mclelland" and "ufo"
if you didn't, then clear your cookies. I have noticed that some searches can be "censored" by cookies that are placed by your search engine.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
www.stargate-chronicles.com...

That is the link to McClelland's website, which is tons of teaser info. Conversations he has had with varied politicians, scientists, and astronauts.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

This is another link where his work history was verified and there is discussion that he may be the "smoking gun" we are looking for.

The problem with most of the links (and I appreciate the info to cleark my cookies) is that they are old. I cannot find any new information on this man.

I just felt it was a particularly good read (his website) and if what he is saying is true, then why isn't there more "current" news about this guy?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The Challenger Disaster Viewed at Pittsburgh’s Buhl Planetarium
A Personal Remembrance From 20 Years Ago By Glenn A. Walsh 2006 January

buhlplanetarium2.tripod.com...

(scroll down to read statement by Clark C. McClelland)

The following remembrance of the Challenger Disaster comes from an eyewitness, an employee at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, who had a close affiliation with Buhl Planetarium in the 1940s as a member of the Amateur Astronomers' Association of Pittsburgh. Clark C. McClelland worked as a SpaceCraft Operator (ScO) at Cape Canaveral from 1958 to 1992.

SpaceCraft Operators are responsible for the pre-checkout of Space Shuttle missions, as well as other rocket launches. Through his career, Mr. McClelland was involved in 623 rocket launches! SpaceCraft Operators actually "fly" the mission in simulation to be certain all systems are operating correctly.

SpaceCraft Operators were also considered for actual mission status until the U.S. Congress cut the shuttle budget. Mr. McClelland says, "I came within a hair of having my dream come true. At least my student, Astronaut Jay Apt flew. I and others taught Jay astronomy at Buhl."

Mr. McClelland was born on Pittsburgh's North Side and was a Boy Scout in Troop 56 at the Community House; he later moved to the Pittsburgh northern suburb of Millvale. He moved to Cape Canaveral in 1958.

[edit on 9-5-2006 by moog synthesizer]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Freemasons in Space

Clark C. McClelland ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet
1958 - 1992 Lodge 301 Venus, Florida

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thanks for all the links Moog. After reading through the links, I'm still not sure why this guy isn't getting more air time. He has a valid background, his website has put forth a decent amount of comments from fairly prominent people.

This is my problem with the whole UFO field. People are believable, but there is just not any hard evidence. I can see where McClelland had access to earth shattering information, but he has not put forth any solid evidence.

I haven't heard or read of anyone debunking McClelland or calling him a fraud, and he certainly hasn't made any outlandish statements like the queen of England is a reptilian.

From a personal standpoint, my father worked with and for the same company during his career, which is what pointed me to McClelland in the first place.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
>statements like the queen of England is a reptilian.

He seems to be a person into UFO's and also worked for NASA.
I found more on him doing a search:

Clark McClelland and Senator Barry Goldwater At The
Kennedy Space Center (KSC) On 7-16-69

Senator Barry Goldwater On UFOs, ETs And Roswell
A Rense.com Exclusive By Clark McClelland

www.paolaharris.it...]

The Kecksburg Crash

"In January 1980 UFO investigator Clark McClelland interviewed the assistant fire chief of Kecksburg, James Mayes, and Melvin Reese, another fireman. They reported that their team had come within sixty meters of the object. They had seen an object on the ground that had smashed its way through the trees."

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If you acess McClelland's website, he makes the claim that he has witnessed hyper-drive UFO's. He also recounts some pretty interesting conversations. Again, this guys sounds legit. I appreciate the help with research.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I just finished reading a bit more on McClelland's website. If he has been shopping his book proposal since 1999, it is baffling. No potential publishers have taken the bait and all this information (plus he promises much more) sits collecting dust.

It appears he has been blackballed from his chosen industry, in which he was very good at, because he has been branded a flake?

This truly sounds like a person who has information that is valuable and threatens to blow the top of the entire UFO/Alien cover up.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I decided to go a step more and wrote McClelland an email. I have no clue if he would respond, but it could be interesting if he chose to participate in this thread.

Mr. McClelland,
I have spent a great deal of time reading through your website and have found the information interesting and "to the point". I have many questions, but wanted to start with the most obvious, "why is there not more interest in your book proposal?" It would appear to me that the information from your website is "myth shattering" and would make an excellent read for the serious UFO/Alien community.

I have started a thread on www.abovetopsecret.com forum discussing you and your information. I realize that most forums of this nature contain some far reaching theories and their fair share of crazies, but I have found ATS to contain some of the most articulate and well-read members.

I would consider it an honor if you participated or responded to the forum. It could help get more of your story out.

Sincerely,

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I complement your attempt to reach the man directly...
Feel free (i am sure) to use this website as a "reason" for wanting to reach him.

of course ATS would love to have an interview or thread published by him.

Good job

keep it up, just because there aren't a bunch of posters, doesn't mean that people aren't following this closely.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thank You Lazarus. I am just after the truth and McClelland seems to be a person who could help with that search. There are so many nutcases out there who start off sounding plausible and then they whip the "trip to Venus" on you. I don't see any statements that make me want to shake my head, so I'm going to pursue it.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Another guy who wants to sell a book...

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You are right, it does appear he wants to sell a book. BUT, the information on his website is very revealing and first hand in some cases. I don't begrudge a man for trying to make money if what he is peddling makes for a good read. Apparently he has been blackballed from the industry he worked in and it doesn't sound like he is sitting on a pot of gold. If you can make money telling the truth and sharing your experiences, why is wrong with that?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have received no reply from Mr. McClelland. I will give him a bit more time and then I guess I will let it go. It is really too bad. I felt like this forum would give him an opportunity to contribute some first hand proof. His former position as a subcontractor at Cape Canaveral lends some credibility to what I have read on his website.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Clark has been retired for many years. He knows all he says he knows and a lot more. He confirmed to me that we have a 'secret' astronaut corps formed at the same time as the one the public knows about. He is 'watched' however as 'they' know how much he knows.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I guess that explains why I see very little "current" info on McClelland. Is there any chance he would participate in this forum? I found his website intriguing. I didn't see anything about secret astronauts.

If you have an "in" with him, I would enjoy his input! Thank You for the information.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is my first post and I would like to let you know that I have put Clark in contact with a publisher and the fellow who interviewed Col. Marcel. I will keep you up to date with what information I can disclose. If a Mod would like to verify this I can certainly do that.

Again, great community.

Sherlock

Sorry, learning to use the edit:
Oh-Eyesofbear I like your quote. Sherlock Holmes is a one of my favs for Doyle's ability with the pen as well as namesake reasons.

[edit on 23-5-2006 by SherlockX]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join