It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine hit HIMARS on its prisoners of war in the DPR

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

The official statement of the Russian Ministry of Defense refers to 8 seriously wounded DPR guards.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The Russian Embassy, UK has come forward, and spread twitter and youtube content which clearly says " Azov militants deserve execution"

Russian Embassy, UK

The youtube video is from Russian Embassy in London channel, and the video look`s to me cheap propaganda video with actors..

So we have official Russian body spreading message that Azov POW deserve execution.

edit on 30-7-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

id like to put my name in a hat clfor a one on one with Zelensky. We are only 1 inch in height difference and about 15 pounds apart. A negligeable size advantage considering he may have had more official training and i have only fought on the street.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
On page 1 someone challenged if it was actually Azov that was hit.

Well, here is a link to convincing identifying marks.

FYI, it is his corpse, so if you are weak to that thing don't click it.

t.me...

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

1. I give the translation and source of publication of the document

Translation:

Security Service of Ukraine
Head of the Security Service of Ukraine

Order

05/17/2022 Kyiv No. 269

On the implementation of the special operation "Black Phoenix" and related activities

According to the data available in the Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine, the capture of soldiers and officers of the special unit "A" carries a high risk of leakage of information about the current operations of Ukraine. Also, in the event of a successful negotiation process, this may compromise the actions of military personnel on the territory of Ukraine. There is a high probability of destabilization of the internal political situation. All this can lead to fatal consequences.

I order:

1. Carry out an operation in the territories controlled by the enemy in order to identify the exact number of captured military personnel of a special unit of Ukraine and their locations.

2. Provide legends and the necessary information coverage of planned operations.

3. Carry out an operation to eliminate the military personnel of a special unit of Ukraine.

Head of the Service I. Bakanov

genby.livejournal.com...

2. Перевод сообщения в Вейбо в профиле 80-й китайской армии.
Только два слова - "Готовьтесь к войне", можно также перевести как "Готовьтесь к битве".

Источники:

m.weibo.cn...
t.me...
t.me...
t.me...

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

1. Carry out an operation in the territories controlled by the enemy in order to identify the exact number of captured military personnel of a special unit of Ukraine and their locations.

2. Provide legends and the necessary information coverage of planned operations.

3. Carry out an operation to eliminate the military personnel of a special unit of Ukraine.

4. Ignore the Geneva convention to which we are signatories

"This is what Nazis are doing to Ukrainians"

Footage which appears to show Russian soldiers pinning a Ukrainian prisoner of war to the ground before cutting off his genitals has sparked outrage in Ukraine.

In further footage seen by Sky News, the same prisoner is videoed getting tied up and shot in the head at the same location.
news.sky.com...

The gruesome murder of prisoners of war is not only a war crime but also a crime against humanity , Russia has become a terrorist state not unlike the Islamic State.

I'm sure Putin's fanboys are proud.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I hope they catch the ones responsible and execute them but I don't remember you saying anything close to that about the many many videos showing Ukrainian forces torturing and murdering Russian POWs.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

The Russian Embassy, UK has come forward, and spread twitter and youtube content which clearly says " Azov militants deserve execution"

Russian Embassy, UK

The youtube video is from Russian Embassy in London channel, and the video look`s to me cheap propaganda video with actors..

So we have official Russian body spreading message that Azov POW deserve execution.

The tweet to which you so actively refer the Ukrainian media and telegram channels really exists. However, this is not an official statement of the embassy, ​​but a quote (mobile.twitter.com...) of one of the inhabitants of Mariupol, whose family was fired from a mortar by soldiers of the Azov regiment. At the end, there is a clear indication that this is only the personal opinion of one person, and not the official position of the embassy.
However, representatives of the Ukrainian and Western media once again care little about the reliability of information. The embassy immediately came under fire for this out-of-context tweet.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I hope they catch the ones responsible and execute them but I don't remember you saying anything close to that about the many many videos showing Ukrainian forces torturing and murdering Russian POWs.

This staged fake has already been exposed 1000 times.
Interestingly, the exclusive Ukrainian media and channels were the source of the video. How did this video get to them?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: Grimpachi

This staged fake has already been exposed 1000 times.
Interestingly, the exclusive Ukrainian media and channels were the source of the video. How did this video get to them?

ONLY The Kremlin speaks the truth.

According to you anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Today, the Russian Ministry of Defense announced that:

On July 29, a deliberate missile strike of the Kiev regime using US-made HIMARS MLRS at a detemtion facility near Olenivka killed and maimed most of the 193 sleeping Ukrainian prisoners.

According to updated figures as of the morning of July 30, 50 Ukrainians were killed in missile strike. The bodies of 48 Ukrainian POWs were found and recovered from under the rubble of the detention facility. Two more Ukrainian POWs died of serious wounds on the way, while being transported to a medical facility.

73 Ukrainian POWs were taken to medical facilities with serious injuries. All of them were given the necessary medical treatment.

The names of those killed and wounded during the Kiev regime's missile strike on Ukrainian prisoners of war have been published on the official information resources of the Russian Defence Ministry.

All political, criminal and moral responsibility for the carnage against Ukrainians falls on Zelensky personally, his criminal regime and the Washington that supports them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Russian version of this statement contains links to .pdf files with lists of the wounded and killed - function.mil.ru...

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The azov members were starting to give information on war crimes committed by them and their commanders.

That's why Ukraine wanted them dead.

Still, any dead Ukrainian soldier is a good thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Attack on Donetsk prison

The High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Josep Borrell, has deplored an attack on a prison in Donetsk, in the town of Elenovka, which has claimed the lives of more than 50 people, and called the alleged video of a castration of a Ukrainian serviceman appalling.

It also described as "atrocious" the alleged video that has been circulated on social networks, as well as on "pro-Kremlin channels", of a Ukrainian serviceman castrated by Russian forces during his captivity..........

On the other hand, the advisor to the Ukrainian Presidency, Mikhail Podoliak, argued that "the scale and speed of the information campaign of the Russian propagandists indicate that it was a planned and organized action".

This is all over the 'net on many different news sites, there are lots and lots of aritlcles about this disgusting Russian terrorist attack.

RT loves to try and make his fellow countrymen fighting a war in Ukraine look like the "good guys" destroying Nazis with his obvious state supplied propaganda pieces here on ATS, but to support Mad Vlad is to support a dicatator who will do anything for his own personal goals of recreating a dream of a long dead USSR.
These aren't soliders that commited this terrorist attack, they are sub-human scum.

edit on 30-7-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

How convenient this murdering POW is from Russias perspective.....they been torturing and abusing AZOV men for weeks. Then someone must get heureka moment and realize that they have problem , the POW know too much and could witness later about all the brutal torturin Russians did.

So the solution....blew up the place, burn the bodys to hide the treatment they did to them.

Nothing new on Russia side, they done this sort of things before, Katyn massacre , Red army raping women in East Germany, Bucha ....

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

You're such a mighty keyboard warrior!

All the supporters of Mad Vlad on here who claim the west is just suppling propaganda to support Ukraine are blind. The free press in Russia have been suppressed or shut down, Mad Vlad has killed or imprisioned any political opposition, even trying to kill his opponents abroad. Allowing his troops to commit these kinds of acts is just pure evil and by supporting him and his lies taint you.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The clip, posted on a pro-Russian account on Telegram, shows a man in a Ukrainian uniform pinned down with his mouth gagged, and his hands tied behind his back, while a man in a Russian camouflage uses what appears to be bolt cutters to remove his genitalia, before throwing the body part away.
The barbaric footage first emerged Thursday on several Russian Telegram channels as a sick warning to Ukrainian mothers not to send their sons to war, the Kyiv Post said.
www.news.com.au...

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I hope that you, as a true gentleman, provide a link to this "pro-Russian account" in Telegram.

Or are gentlemen accustomed to taking a word?))))

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I hope that you, as a true gentleman, provide a link to this "pro-Russian account" in Telegram.

Or are gentlemen accustomed to taking a word?))))

Attempt to redirect all you want, the video is there for the world to see.
You can easily go and read the site along with dozens of other sites that are also posting this news and an edited video stopping short of the disgusting act.

Russian soliders are scum and should be hunted down and prosecuted and given to the mothers of Ukrainian soliders killed by Mad Vlads terrorist attacks.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

And how do you live with such hatred for the Russians?
I sincerely feel sorry for you, goodbye.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

The azov members were starting to give information on war crimes committed by them and their commanders.

And you know this how ?

That's why Ukraine wanted them dead.

Only in your imagination.

Repeated for effect , quite sad really.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join