It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine hit HIMARS on its prisoners of war in the DPR

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: spacedoubt

Oh God, did the reincarnation of Nostradamus appear among the ATS ???
Sorry that when I write these lines, I'm sitting.))))

No he means the russian disinfo services would tell you guys to post it. Its as predictable as the sun rising and setting which is sad.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am NOTstradamus.

Some things are highly predictable.
A frog once learned this the hard way, about a scorpion.

edit on 29-7-2022 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

As a friendly reminder...

Terms and Conditions of Use we all agree to when joining.

15i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use (and the Terms and Conditions of Membership), you agree not to Post or chat in any language other than English.

Please provide full translations when posting documents and of course a link to the source of the documents used. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Maybe it was a human mistake. Humans make mistakes. Slaughtering POWs, especially their own, is war crime. Ukrainian army is far from competent. Human mistakes are expected to be high.
edit on 29-7-2022 by ZokaIdris because: (no reason given)

(post by MikhailBakunin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZokaIdris
Maybe it was a human mistake. Humans make mistakes. Slaughtering POWs, especially their own, is war crime. Ukrainian army is far from competent. Human mistakes are expected to be high.

Are you certain that’s where the incompetence lies?
They seem to be more precise and technically apt, in their ability to hold off the invaders.
Pretty obvious who would benefit in the deaths of POWs.
Dead men can’t describe their torture.

Fortunately the Russian who was filmed (by other Russian soldiers) castrating and murdering, has been doxxed so hard, he has deleted all of his social media.

These two things are related.

The Russian murder of the POWs is their way of hiding evidence AND providing Fodder for their state owned media.
By Blaming Ukraine.

It’s not like there is a Russian opposition to bombing civilian and other non combative targets. Their media gets off on it.
As does a percentage of the Russian civilian population.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Rebels are now saying Kiev army bombed the POW center with HIMARS killing 53 POWs.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 29-7-2022 by ZokaIdris because: added link

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Ukraine has called for the United Nations and the Red Cross to be allowed to investigate the deaths of more than 50 Ukrainian prisoners of war (POWs) in an attack in occupied territory.
www.bbc.co.uk...

If Russia has nothing to hide they will allow the investigation.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You said

Every year since the coup Ben Wallace has travelled to Ukraine to orchestrate the modelling of the Ukraine military on the British standard.

Can you supply some links or a reputable source for your comment?
Bearing in mind Wallace did not become Defence Secretary until 2019 and between 2014 and 2018 he never held a cabinet post.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If Russia has nothing to hide they will allow the investigation.

Only after they have removed any incriminating evidence and planted some dubious artefacts

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I believe the answer is not black and white. I believe yes, Kiev government ordered the killing of POWs to prevent damaging information being obtained by the enemy. I believe yes, the Russians wanted the Kiev government to do this so as to charge the Kiev government of war crime. The Russians could have moved the POWs to Moscow where HIMARS does not have the range to hit the POW center. They left the POWs close to the front to have the Kiev government take the bait. As for investigation, only a neural country say Switzerland could be an acceptable candidate to do investigation.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Some of the wounded POWs have gotten treatment and are recovering. Hopefully most of them will recover and expose the war crime of Kiev government which ordered them to shell Donbas civilians. Those who gave the order will face trial and execution.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Said to be HIMARS fragments found at the POW center.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i'm curious has anybody seen the number of russian guards killed / wounded?
i skimmed through the thread and a bunch of news reports and not the first mention of russian casualties.

i doubt very seriously that it was Ukraine, but if it was you would think at least there would be claims by russia of their dead and wounded. very doubtful that none were hit at all, there has to be guards around somewhere.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: aquaguman
Some of the wounded POWs have gotten treatment and are recovering. Hopefully most of them will recover and expose the war crime of Kiev government which ordered them to shell Donbas civilians. Those who gave the order will face trial and execution.

twitter.com...

You mean those who were coached and said they would betray ukraine to stay alive in russian prison.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: aquaguman
Said to be HIMARS fragments found at the POW center.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Lol.
It’s been raining HIMARS for a while on the Russian terrorists.
There are plenty of souvenir fragments to go around.

This murder by the Russian terrorists was to cover other war crimes. This is not atypical behavior by them.

edit on 29-7-2022 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
i'm curious has anybody seen the number of russian guards killed / wounded?
i skimmed through the thread and a bunch of news reports and not the first mention of russian casualties.

i doubt very seriously that it was Ukraine, but if it was you would think at least there would be claims by russia of their dead and wounded. very doubtful that none were hit at all, there has to be guards around somewhere.

They were warned ahead of time to take a “smoke break”

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: RussianTroll

BBC reporting Russia did it themselves to cover up their own attrocities

Do you think any Western media would actually ever print Ukraine doing anything wrong when the US and Brit is funding their war?

Cmon now...

🇷🇺🐻🇷🇺🐻

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RussianTroll

It does appear that unconditional and unlimited US financial support for Ukraine is diminishing.
Biden is quickly becoming the face of US support for Ukraine...and that ain't good for Ukraine.

WE can only hope that the the US weapon and financial support for Ukraine is diminishing. The sooner and the faster this happens will be for the greater good of all the civillians and good people in the areas.

Biden is Realizing that his popularity is at an all time low for any modern President in US history. Biden is realizing that the vast majority of American people are not supporting him giving unlimited weapons and cash to Ukraine when our own borders are being over run.

Almost 1 million "gotaways" at the US border since Biden became president. Think about that, 1 MILLION UNKNOWN PEOPLE have illegally entered the USA and can now be anywhere doing anything since Biden got power.

I can't remember who said it but I heard it yesterday that a huge 9/11 style attack would not be surprising in the next few years with that many unknown people sneaking into the country.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join