It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine hit HIMARS on its prisoners of war in the DPR

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: RussianTroll

BBC reporting Russia did it themselves to cover up their own attrocities

I love this!

BBC reporting ... !

CNN reporting ... !

I don't know who did this. I wasn't there. Neither were you or any of us.

But to cite BBC or CNN or any of those other propaganda channels is just pure ignorance. If someone quoted Russia Today, you'd have a fit, but people seem to think that citing the west's version is somehow better.

I have no more trust for anything BBC or CNN or Fox or any of the others say than I'd have for what comes from RT. Hell, I'd probably be more inclined to trust RT over the others.

:

Yeah exactly inco
my thoughts too at the time. They pump the news over the radio with this propaganda over here in Britain all the time, basically the state mandated and funded Bullsh*t Broadcasting Corporation

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZokaIdris
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The UK is not impartial. The UK invested billions of pounds in the Kiev army.

200 million % correct Zokaldris
and the British are first and foremost in the plan to occupy as much of the lands of the Slavs and bring them into their domain. Ben the sh*t stirrer Wallace has travelled to Ukraine every year since the western orchestrated coup of 2014 and the consequent 8 year siege of Russian speaking zones in Ukraine that has been effectively totally ignored my our independent (lol) media and the state mandated and funded Bullsh*t Broadcasting Corporation

Every year since the coup Ben Wallace has travelled to Ukraine to orchestrate the modelling of the Ukraine military on the British standard.

The efforts Britain has gone to in order to take Ukraine into its orbit is the biggest attempt at neo colonialism seen since the invasion and occupation of Iraq, Afghanistan and consequent reform of institutions and military to make them protectorates of the West and everything that brings with it

edit on 29-7-2022 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who did it. The US and the UK will say Russians did it. Russians will say Ukrainians did it. They talk past each other. They are at war.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
You might want to lessen your dependence on The Guardian .
They are becoming the 21st century National Enquirer .

edit on 7/29/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/29/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
Comparing my British friends to Pavlov's guinea pigs is outrageous. They are simply delusional.)))

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: YouSir
Comparing my British friends to Pavlov's guinea pigs is outrageous. They are simply delusional.)))

Ummm...I merely observe...these avatars exemplify comparison entirely of their own accord...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Kiev has apparently decided to destroy the witnesses because they have begun to speak.
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

A confusing time for the Valhalla fantasists.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Now they are just prisoners who work in the garden, grow vegetables and testify. Not all of them committed war crimes. But even those who did, I feel sorry for. It would be more just if they were brought to justice and punished according to their deeds. They did not surrender to be killed by their own state.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Hal Turner.....very funny

Truthseeker, seems like Kremlin amplifier

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Some of the allegations that Ukraine has shelled Azov prisoners on several occasions come from locals who have seen it happen.

thetruthseeker carries stories such as this.

It is the thesis of this essay that agricultural competition over land use between the U.S. and Russia—two gigantic capitalist countries with the most powerful nuclear arsenals in the world—is a neglected but important force driving the war in Ukraine.
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Either Ukraninians are sub humans and slaughtered their own POWs because surrendering is considered shameful to them or Russians did it to make Ukrainians look like sub humans. Either possibility is ugly.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

The only good Ukraine pow is a dead one, so I don't care who did it.

Man's inhumanity to man right there , Fascist is as Fascist does.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

So that no one has any illusions, I present to you the Order of the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine Bakanov dated May 17, 2022 (after being captured at Azovstal), stating that

1. Conduct an operation in enemy-controlled territories to identify the exact number of prisoners of war and their locations
2. Provide legends and the necessary information coverage of planned operations
3. Conduct an operation to eliminate military personnel by a special unit of Ukraine.

The question is closed.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I guess if the Russian government say it then it must be true.
Case closed.

The Russians did it.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Your words will be engraved in granite on Red Square in Moscow.)))

The opinions of the countries of Kenguryatia are extremely important for Russians.)))

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

BBC Report (Subsequently Deleted): Ukrainian Fighter Shot Down MH17

That lie has been debunked many years ago but they keep it there still.

There is certain footprint on russian disinformation sites. There is certain bias , and missing a lot stuff about the other party.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The Grauniad. Always wrong, all the time.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
By the way, right now, in connection with the upcoming visit of Nancy Pelosi to Taiwan, the 80th Army of the People's Liberation Army of China in Weibo released a post: "Prepare for war!"

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ukraine knew the location.
HIMARS are gps guided. Slim chance they aimed for their own soldiers. The entire world would cut them from supplies.

Russians can barely feed their own invaders.
There have been recent awful torture videos released showing Russians doing the worst against humanity.
Including a castration/murder.

Russians try to change the dialog, with this bogus story.
The example to that is this thread I am posting in.

I knew this thread existed before I logged into ATS .
After reading this sequence of events on other multiple sources. I knew this thread would be here.

SIS

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Oh God, did the reincarnation of Nostradamus appear among the ATS ???
Sorry that when I write these lines, I'm sitting.))))

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join