It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine hit HIMARS on its prisoners of war in the DPR

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Kurokage

And how do you live with such hatred for the Russians?
I sincerely feel sorry for you, goodbye.

I don't hate the Russian people at all. I feel sorry for the Russian people. I feel sorry for the misguided fools peddling state sponsered propaganda for a dictator, I feel sorry for soliders forced to invade a soverign country and killed for Mad Vlads fantasy thats now a nightmare.
I don't hate the "soliders" that Mad Vlad has recently employed to carry out torture and terrorism in his name. I do think they're disgusting, sickening evil scum though.

How do you live with such blind love of a sick dictator? How do you swollow his lies with ease? How are you blind to such evil?

I've noticed when your propaganda lies are shown for what they are you stop posting in your threads and start a new one, funny that?

edit on 30-7-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

edit on 30-7-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Back to topic. Will the Russians, who asserts that the prisoners were killed by Ukraine, allow a delegation from the International Red Cross and other agencies to investigate? I ask because Russia tends to dislike investigations -wonder why?

Note that this is what the Ukrainians have asked to happen. If Ukraine were responsible, then surely the Russians would allow? Russia should be itching at the knicker elastic to uncover a big muff of truth, and vindicate their position.

Or could it be that, like so much, Russia fear attention of investigative bodies because they will uncover the lies, guilt, brutality and human rights abuse.
edit on 30/7/2022 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Russia has begun the process of handing over to Ukraine the bodies of "Azov" soldiers who died during the shelling of the Armed Forces of Ukraine at Eleonovka. The admission of representatives of international structures to the wounded prisoners of war will also be provided.

The UN is ready to send a group of experts to investigate the shelling of a pre-trial detention center in the village of Yelenovka, located in the DPR," Farhan Haq, deputy spokesman for the world organization's secretary general, said in a statement.
edit on 30-7-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Charmless tweet from Russian Embassy here:

BBC News - Ukraine condemns Russia's 'humiliating death' tweet after prison attack
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Are you saying that the originals of all tweets are only on the BBC?
A very bold statement, groping for absolute totalitarianism.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

No, I'm not. Why do you think I was?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It's a tweet.

It's s on Twitter.

What are you on about?

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't care. I gave an explanation of the Russian embassy.
You would also not like it if I took a phrase from your comment where you quote someone and passed it off as your words.
Although .... information war. Any, even the meanest means are good. Is not it?

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 30-7-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Was it not a tweet from the UK Russian Embassy, then?

Did the BBC and Twitter fake it, or something?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Because he has to say something disparaging when presented with something inconvenient , he'll probably respond with something from the Russian ministry of Blah Blah to counter it.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It is very strange to hear arguments about morality from a person whose ancestors captured the whole continent, practically destroyed its indigenous people, seized their land and wealth, and even say that they are descendants of convicts.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Not the greatest of deflections.

Anything to say about the actual tweet?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Seeing as how your Stalin probably killed more of your own folk than Hitler, I'd suggest that you pay attention to the old saying, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

But enough of long past history, what do you have to say about this tweet?
edit on 30-7-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

t is very strange to hear arguments about morality from a person whose ancestors captured the whole continent, practically destroyed its indigenous people, seized their land and wealth, and even say that they are descendants of convicts.

Lands we have since given back , history is there to teach us a lesson so we don't repeat the same mistakes.

Meanwhile Russia is repeating the mistakes of more recent history and we have resumed to our role of standing up to another fascist dictatorship.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Has any Indigenous Australian ever been Prime Minister?
Give me a name.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Lay off with the otiose deflections and defend this tweet, if you can.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Because he has to say something disparaging when presented with something inconvenient , he'll probably respond with something from the Russian ministry of Blah Blah to counter it.

Thats so true or RT just ignores you because he has no reply propaganda to post!

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Has any Indigenous Australian ever been Prime Minister?

Take that up with the Australians who get to vote for their Prime Minister , if you think Australia would still be aboriginal without British intervention I think you are sadly mistaken.
edit on 30-7-2022 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It is very strange to hear arguments about morality from a person whose ancestors captured the whole continent, practically destroyed its indigenous people, seized their land and wealth, and even say that they are descendants of convicts.

All your retorts tend to be based on very old history, on things that happened centries ago when cultures invaded lands for profit and didn't respect the indigenous peoples. Things have changed for the west.
What can you say about Mad Vlad and his terrorist invasion of Ukraine and his seizure of land and wealth, trying to destroy its indigenous people??

edit on 30-7-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join