It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine hit HIMARS on its prisoners of war in the DPR

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Paradoxical news. Today at 2 am, the Ukrainian army fired from the American M142 HIMARS MLRS on the territory of the colony in the village of Yelenovka of the DPR, where captured soldiers and officers who surrendered in Mariupol at the Azovstal plant were kept. The blow fell on the barracks, which contained prisoners of war.

As of 11:40 Moscow time, 47 prisoners of war were killed, about 100 were wounded, including very seriously.

Creepy footage (18+) was provided by war correspondent Rudenko on the Telegram channel.

Video 1

Video 2

What was it for? I dont know. There is an opinion that Zelensky’s decision was influenced by the news that volunteer military units are being formed among Ukrainian prisoners of war to participate in hostilities on the side of the allied forces to liberate Ukrainian cities.
If so, then this is the most severe warning. As for Biden, the time will come, and Russia will remind you against whom and how the weapons supplied by the West are used.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Impossible to tell if those bodies belong to Russia or Ukraine and who killed them.

Would it not be a easy way out to blow up all the prisoners of war and blame Ukraine for it ?
Or move them to high valued target areas to use them as human shields or tools to produce a story like this one.
Points at Ukraine.. see what they did, Ukraine bad Russia good.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Russian troops do not have American M142 HIMARS.
edit on 29-7-2022 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Did someone say they have American M142 HIMARS?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Could be damage control aiming to distract from the video of a Russian soldier castrating a POW.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Whatever russia says, right? I mean, they'd never do anything like this to cover up their torturous methods. Ukraine denys it was them; and that's good enough for me to know that those filthy, stinkin', knuckle dragging russian orks are responsible.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It`s easy to make false flag.

Russia-Ukraine war: row over who killed 40 PoWs in prison attack; Russia facing ‘major shortage’ of infantry, says UK – live

Ukraine denies attack on prison that reportedly killed 40 POW Ukraine’s military has just denied carrying out the attack on a prison in separatist-held territory that Russia’s defence ministry said killed 40 Ukrainian prisoners of war on Friday, and blamed it on Russian forces. The general staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces said in a statement: The armed forces of the Russian Federation carried out targeted artillery shelling of a correctional institution in the settlement of Olenivka, Donetsk oblast, where Ukrainian prisoners were also held. In this way, the Russian occupiers pursued their criminal goals - to accuse Ukraine of committing ‘war crimes’, as well as to hide the torture of prisoners and executions [...]. Russia has denied involvement in war crimes in what it calls its “special military operation” to protect Russian speakers and root out dangerous nationalists. Ukraine says Moscow is waging an unprovoked war of conquest.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I love how you use ATS as a means to figure out where you should situate your military

Sorry ........were just not that aware

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I fkn HATE this... war... Christ wept.

why are we not evolved beyond this, yet? I await my own death, but shall never commit it to another. We are finite beings. We cannot afford this towards our own, be they whoever they be..

we all bleed, and we all have kin who mourn.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

BBC reporting Russia did it themselves to cover up their own attrocities

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The only good Ukraine pow is a dead one, so I don't care who did it.

Guaranteed it was Ukraine though.

Their leadership needs assassination now.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

OK groomer... "Beautiful women", shows two little girls running in a field

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It´s curious how it´s always british secret services and british MSM who seem to be the only source for everything that is going on in that ukriaine story. Just for fun i opened a german newspaper and guess what i found immediately and once again. Day by day you read something like this:

"Great Britain - Russia gives responsibility to mercenaries on the front line..."

"Russia has, according to British intelligence findings..."

You never, never ever read:

"According to US secret services" or "According to german secret services"-

Tbh, we know from history that we don´t have to give a flying f about what the brits (officials and secret services) claim to know about their enemies. They are as trustworthy as all the other parties involved in that ukraine "war" thing. Absolutely not!

Cheers

edit on 29 7 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Bees see honey in everything, and flies see #.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

And pedophiles see children they want to abuse.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Here you have seen what you have seen.
You are too self-critical today.)))

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Yes, in the video you posted. But in what way am I self-critical?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Nah.....this smells like...Osama Bin Putin

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It does appear that unconditional and unlimited US financial support for Ukraine is diminishing.
Biden is quickly becoming the face of US support for Ukraine...and that ain't good for Ukraine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join