It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine hit HIMARS on its prisoners of war in the DPR

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

'The azov members were starting to give information on war crimes committed by them and their commanders.'

And you know this how ?

He probably knows because videos of their confessions of war crimes have been released.

t.me...

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Of course, any "confessions" were made freely and willingly and not at all under any kind of duress, I suppose?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

He probably knows because videos of their confessions of war crimes have been released.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here is one confession , Russian Wagner who admit being nazi . So the Russian nazis are on loose, in Ukraine....but Russia is talking all the times about Ukrainian nazis , and the need for " special military operation" to clear Ukraine .

Maksym Borodin twitter

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

if you don't confess they cut your nuts off. if you do confess and after you make make their little propaganda videos for them, they use your confession to convict you of war crimes, then cut your nuts off and they kill you anyway.

edit on 30-7-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Rather harsh? Surely?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Of course, any "confessions" were made freely and willingly and not at all under any kind of duress, I suppose?

Without evidence of some type to the contrary, there is no reason to believe they were made under duress or falsified.

Hundreds maybe even thousands at this point of eyewitness accounts from Ukrainian civilians of Ukrainian soldiers firing on civilians, video footage of Ukrainian soldiers firing on civilians, and confessions from Ukrainian soldiers firing on civilians.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Sure....the Russian justice system is a beacon of fairness and respect for human rights.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Without evidence of some type to the contrary, there is no reason to believe they were made under duress or falsified.

No , I'm sure it was all very friendly and civilised , unlike this poor chaps video appearance.

Footage which appears to show Russian soldiers pinning aUkrainian prisoner of war to the ground before cutting off his genitals has sparked outrage in Ukraine.

In further footage seen by Sky News, the same prisoner is videoed getting tied up and shot in the head at the same location.
news.sky.com...

I think recent past actions dispute your assumption that there is no reason to believe.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Hundreds maybe even thousands at this point of eyewitness accounts from Ukrainian civilians of Ukrainian soldiers firing on civilians, video footage of Ukrainian soldiers firing on civilians, and confessions from Ukrainian soldiers firing on civilians.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Without evidence of some type to the contrary, there is no reason to believe they were made under duress or falsified

Russia tortures it's own people in their prison system.

Earlier this month, the nongovernmental Gulagu.net -- which tracks human rights abuses by Russian police and in Russian prisons -- disclosed the existence of more than 40 gigabytes of video material graphically documenting beatings, rape, and torture of inmates in prisons and pretrial detention centers.

Within hours of the story breaking, the Federal Prison Service (FSIN) announced it had fired the head of the prison service in the Saratov region, as well as several other top prison officials there. FSIN announced it was investigating the torture videos, which were allegedly shot in prisons and detention centers in the Irkutsk, Vladimir, and Saratov regions between 2018 and 2020.

www.rferl.org...

Are you seriously trying to make us believe that Russia wouldn't torture prisoners of war ?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Two wrongs don't make a right, but all this deflection and whataboutisms is just plain tedious.

Address the topic, please.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

No , I'm sure it was all very friendly and civilised , unlike this poor chaps video appearance.

Footage which appears to show Russian soldiers pinning aUkrainian prisoner of war to the ground before cutting off his genitals has sparked outrage in Ukraine.

In further footage seen by Sky News, the same prisoner is videoed getting tied up and shot in the head at the same location.
news.sky.com...

I think recent past actions dispute your assumption that there is no reason to believe.

I have already responded in this thread to you about that video saying the perpetrators should be hunted down and executed for war crimes.

Have you ever said anything similar about the many videos of Ukrainian soldiers torturing and murdering Russian POWs?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Two wrongs don't make a right, but all this deflection and whataboutisms is just plain tedious.

Address the topic, please.

If you are tired of the deflections then stop doing it.

I have remained on topic and I have made clear statements of fact. If you have evidence showing that the confessions are false then post it.

Below is just one piece of Mariupol footage from a Ukrainian BMP.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

What deflections have I made?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: gortex

It is very strange to hear arguments about morality from a person whose ancestors captured the whole continent, practically destroyed its indigenous people, seized their land and wealth, and even say that they are descendants of convicts.

What about russia taking the lands from the siberian people? See What you wrote applies to ALL LAND AND COUNTRIES. smh. Gotta be working in the polit bureu as fast as you post these threads and responses.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If you are tired of the deflections then stop doing it.

Says the person i caught red handed faking and doctoring You Tube videos.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

ANy proof those are not soldiers blending in? no? They should had got out and checked the bodies right?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

What deflections have I made?

Sure....the Russian justice system is a beacon of fairness and respect for human rights.

If you are tired of deflections then don't make them.

On topic.

Do you have any evidence showing that the confessions of Ukrainian soldiers firing on civilians were falsified or made under duress?

If yes then please present the evidence if no then what is your point?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Again, what deflections have I made?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join