It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How dare Putin threaten the world.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Idk...Guys! IDK! This murder, diplomatic endeavor may be infact the next step to how all of the world reacts. I eternally feel Putin is reclaiming what his regime has lost. I also feel it is being done in the worst manner possible. However, i don't follow big news, not do i follow politically based media. I'm just saying, if you as a human being had your lunch stolen would you not figure out a way to get them back? #Chernobyl

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

If I thought Putin was serious I'd wipe the floor with him and make Biden hold my jacket. Then I'd wipe the floor with Biden and make Trudeau hold my jacket. Then I'd wipe the floor with Trudeau and make Biden and Putin hold hands.
It's all fake NWO BS so I'm not taking any of this # seriously.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You wouldn't understand as your too busy, obviously.
a reply to: BigfootNZ

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
All she wants for Christmas are her two front teeth.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Idke
a reply to: SkeletonKey

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to: Soloprotocol
Repeatedly lying and escalating a war by purposely targeting civilians. Then okaying street executions instead of caring for prisoners of war and also using armaments regulated under conventions.

I actually wouldn't keep another escalation off my books.
I just hope that I am out of the blast zone to capture more of Putins cying teens and call their mothers to inform them that their son actually wasn't on a training exercise.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

" How Dare Putin Threaten The New World Order "

Amended for Accuracy *

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

What is disturbing to me, is even if Putin is removed from power, this may not be over. The economic damage being done to Russia will destabilize the country, if it drags on for a long time it's going to be bad. We could see a coup, possible different factions fighting for power, and if this happens, we have to hope that their weapons will remain secure, or we could see some form of nuclear terrorism. Putin being gone doesn't get us out of the woods IMHO. WHY DIDNT WE TRY HARDER TO GET RID OF THESE WEAPONS DECADES AGO??

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I keep thinking of this these past few days.

edit on 1-3-2022 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeletonKey
Idk...Guys! IDK! This murder, diplomatic endeavor may be infact the next step to how all of the world reacts. I eternally feel Putin is reclaiming what his regime has lost. I also feel it is being done in the worst manner possible. However, i don't follow big news, not do i follow politically based media. I'm just saying, if you as a human being had your lunch stolen would you not figure out a way to get them back? #Chernobyl

Who stole anyones lunch? didn't Gorbachev dissolve the union? thats not theft.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
That crazy Republican, Oliver Stone the film maker, did a pretty good documentary about Ukraine, 4 years ago.

The Maydan "Revolution" in 2014, was nothing of the sort. It was a Coup d'état run by Victoria Nuland and the U.S. State Dept, and answered to a specific U.S. Official... who you may have heard of before.

Joe Biden

Ukraine On Fire: The Real Story

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
That crazy Republican, Oliver Stone the film maker, did a pretty good documentary about Ukraine, 4 years ago.

The Maydan "Revolution" in 2014, was nothing of the sort. It was a Coup d'état run by Victoria Nuland and the U.S. State Dept, and answered to a specific U.S. Official... who you may have heard of before.

Joe Biden

Ukraine On Fire: The Real Story

Yes... calling Oliver Stone a Republican WAS sarcasm

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I don't think I need to elaborate on what Putin is talking about. He's basically threatening the entire world with Nuclear annihalation. And yet some people in certain countries still want to sit on the fence and give this guy some time and leeway.

As far as I'm concerned he's has gone beyond the point of no return. He's stepped way over the mark.

He could have seen out his days as a man of reason and a decent leader of Russia, yet here we all are. Threatened with the destruction of planet earth and all living things.

His own people need to take this guy out or he should retreat to his bunker and blow his brains out.

I wonder what his children and grandchildren are thinking right now?.
since at your suggestion assassination is now on the table, can I suggest we start with billionaire globalists who are championing this war, followed by anyone associated with the World Economic Forum or Soros' Great Society? After that we can see how it goes. #Sarcasm
edit on 2-3-2022 by SentientBunnySuit because: #Sarcasm.

edit on 2-3-2022 by SentientBunnySuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

Let's just focus on what's going down right now and the immediate problem is Putin.

Time is of the essence.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The immediate problem is NATO expansion, Biden could end the war with one sentence promising NATO membershio will be frozen at existing membership. Where was your outrage during the Orange Revolution and Euromaiden when legitimately elected Ukrainian governments were overthrown by globalists? What is the difference beyond who benefits from energy sales to Europe? No more war for Davos. Also, Putin would be included in my list, he went through WEF's Young Leaders program just like Biden and Trudeau.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

NATO should realise they are NOT global police,.....

Of course not....and neither is Russia.

What gave Russia the 'right' to invade an independent country?

Ukraine isn't part of NATO nor part of the EU.

So that means its ok for its stronger neighbour to invade it?
Does that mean its ok for strong nations/blocs etc to invade smaller non-aligned nations?

We have no business meddling in this conflict.

Probably not....but it feels weak that we daren't stand up to Putin and his bullying and intimidation.

Russia has as much right to put boots on the ground in Ukraine as the USA had in Iraq

Two wrongs and all that.
Do you really buy into the 'You've been bang out of order so I'm going to be bang out of order' outlook on life?

Never agreed with the war in Iraq and I don't agree with the war in Ukraine.

This will not end well.....and it won't end until one way or another someone stops Putin.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
When all governments are tyrannical borders are irrelevant. When individual liberty is universally recognized and respected borders are irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Where was your outrage during the Orange Revolution and Euromaiden when legitimately elected Ukrainian governments were overthrown by globalists?

Are you sure that is true? Are you sure that’s not just left-wing Russian-inspired propaganda?
I though agree with your NATO reference. They should have chilled out expanding NATO.
But that’s past history.

What Russia is doing is no solution to that problem or any problem.

We should condemn the west(the US mainly) for the Iraq disaster as we should condemn Russia for this one.

Also, IMO Putin was right in Syria and the NATO countries were in the wrong on Syria and Libya. But he's wrong now.

We have to call out injustice where ever it is no matter who is doing it for whatever bogus reason.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

Where was your outrage during the Orange Revolution and Euromaiden when legitimately elected Ukrainian governments were overthrown by globalists?

Are you sure that is true? Are you sure that’s not just left-wing Russian-inspired propaganda?
I though agree with your NATO reference. They should have chilled out expanding NATO.
But that’s past history.

What Russia is doing is no solution to that problem or any problem.

We should condemn the west(the US mainly) for the Iraq disaster as we should condemn Russia for this one.

Also, IMO Putin was right in Syria and the NATO countries were in the wrong on Syria and Libya. But he's wrong now.

We have to call out injustice where ever it is no matter who is doing it for whatever bogus reason.

What injustice in the War for Nord Stream 2? Russia will not tolerate loss of warm water ports or NATO nukes on its border. They didn't lie about that and their actions aligned with their word. Putin sees himself as Peter the Great and so we can pull up an 18th century map and have a pretty good idea on what he sees as his objective. Even getting booted from SWIFT aligns with his goal to weaken the US and Europe's weaponization of banking and trade. Borders are imaginary things and there is no such thing as international law, only violence and diplomacy. I don't want loss of life, I really don't want to get nuked.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Hope you'll repeat that if your country ever gets invaded?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join