It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How dare Putin threaten the world.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just joining in here :
I think its high time to dispel the myth of the Russian bear, the only thing keeping The Country of Russia from fully integrating with the rest of the world and especially Western Europe is an old man called Vladimir Putin, someone who: when in KGB training had a weakness flaw that was considered very dangerous.. He has No sense of personal danger, A serious flaw according to his book and the KGB records.
He actually admitted this in his biography.

But all that aside Russia is being held back by an old man that hates the West and drams of renewed glory for the the Russian 'empire'.

@vladimerePuin The World has moved on .. we want to live in peace and enjoy mutual benefits between our numerous and rich cultures.
Why do you want to die a biter old man a slave to the past ?

Open question.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

He is a fool and lunatic. He makes his own people to suffer with his action. Next picture is from St Petersburg ATM today

They are already panicking.

Its funny but seeing that pic reminded me of the pics you'd see of the Bread Lines from time to time from the USSR back when i was a kid in the 80s... people have forgotten the bread lines.

Do the Putin supporters here really want a large portion of Russia and eastern Europe to go back to the era of the soviet Bread Lines?.. since thats what Putins aiming for, he wants the old USSR back, hes always wanted the old days back... its the entire reason he got stuck in charge in the first place, old generation soviets frightened of their new Democracy and clamoring for the 'good' old days of 'stability' under an iron heel voted him in and then down came the clamps.

I often wonder what Russia would be like now if it had stuck it out just a few more years, or Putin hadnt been put into power.

originally posted by: rigel4
But all that aside Russia is being held back by an old man that hates the West and drams of renewed glory for the the Russian 'empire'.

lol you beat me to it, rightly put though.

edit on 27-2-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

He is a fool and lunatic. He makes his own people to suffer with his action. Next picture is from St Petersburg ATM today

They are already panicking.

Its funny but seeing that pic reminded me of the pics you'd see of the Bread Lines from time to time from the USSR back when i was a kid in the 80s... people have forgotten the bread lines.

Do the Putin supporters here really want a large portion of Russia and eastern Europe to go back to the era of the soviet Bread Lines?.. since thats what Putins aiming for, he wants the old USSR back, hes always wanted the old days back... its the entire reason he got stuck in charge in the first place, old generation soviets frightened of their new Democracy and clamoring for the 'good' old days of 'stability' under an iron heel voted him in and then down came the clamps.

I often wonder what Russia would be like now if it had stuck it out just a few more years, or Putin hadnt been put into power.

What happened to Russia was Vladimir Putin .. A strange little man stuck in the past
Russians in general are just the same as everyone else in the 21st century.

Ill leave it there for Russians to solve their direction of travel... going forward

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

That is exactly what i reminded too.. bread lines. I have to admit in Putin´s regime russians got away from bread lines but now Putin´s greed make them face those bread lines again. Putin is a evil as it gets, slowly building imago messiah of himself and then suddenly his anti face is revealed to be quite opposite.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Most of the west has officially dismantled their wetwork networks, so what would yall suggest for removing him?

Seal team insertion, what do you think will happen with the russian people just cheer it and accept it or see it as validation of putins words and dig in to fight?

I dont know the answer but the wrong choice leads to ww3, and I am sorry but Boris, Marcon, Biden dont exactly inspire confidence with their choices.

I'm surprised a globally accessible anonymous crowd funding on gofundme hasn't appeared with The whole pot going to the winner of a Russian Day of the Jackal race.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Im pretty sure he gets that final judgement from his "own" people eventually--- that alone makes him fool.

yeah funny you say that,
my daughter just mentioned how 'her' generation will take him down, not the troops.

( referring to the protests she sees on her TikTok)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't know if we'll ever find out who's writing the script since the media is reading their parts as well.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm just gonna repeat what I wrote yesterday in a different thread:

I think Putin is waiting for a reaction that in his view would justify further escalation. He will want to take it to a level at which the west is seriously willing to negotiate a new security architecture. I would be surprised if that happened below something like limited use of one or several nukes, maybe the sinking of an aircraft carrier or a sub or two...

If the west doesn't give him a reaction that would "justify" this we might see a false flag event.

If NATO/US/EU refuse to negotiate things might go to full scale nuclear attack real quick. He knew from the beginning that after invading Ukraine there would be no going back to the old normal and he does not want to go back to the old normal to begin with.
link

It was absolutely predictable he would do this after the SWIFT announcement among other things. He stated years ago that this would be interpreted as a declaration of war.

I agree with those that wrote that "taking him out" can only work if it is done by his own people.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yea I have been running down the rabbit hole on how you break the mental defenses of a kgb trained operative.

Its pretty interesting things you can come up with to help distract yourself.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Does it matter in the immediate here and now?

The important thing is eliminate the problem now.
Once that's done people can re-engage in their predictable finger pointing, partisan politics and oneupmanship.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Why is NATO expanding closer to Russia borders?

Independent countries can choose to apply to join NATO. It's called free will.

If Putin thinks he can move into Ukraine because they wish to join NATO then where does it stop?

Once he Takes Ukrain he'll still have countries within NATO at his border. Should he move on them all until he finds his safe space?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

All of that is true, and more.

Yes Ukraine is corrupt, but so is Russia.
And Vlad maybe a problem for those who are trying
to steer the Great Reset. They might have been waiting
on him getting too old, but joe is the hook in putin's mouth.

Putin knew exactly how joe would respond, didn't he?

I am no proponent of war either, and I will say that
something has felt off from the very beginning of this
news. I can't ignore the puzzle pieces of joe and hunter
and their close associations with Ukraine corruption.

Cant ignore Pelosi's connections there either.
And Trump, Zelenski and the impeachment figure
into this somewhere, because all of the Democrat
kingdom is highly afraid of Trump. So much so they
have all but banned him from society.

edit on 27-2-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I don't think people realize how close to a nuclear exchange we are. When a madman is praised by a fool for his actions; it takes on Biblical proportions.

all bets are off....

Glad I don't have any kids!!! Perhaps the great "cleansing" is in order for this planet.
edit on 27-2-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Does it matter in the immediate here and now?

The important thing is eliminate the problem now.
Once that's done people can re-engage in their predictable finger pointing, partisan politics and oneupmanship.

But are we seeing the real problem?

The visible problem is the people and country of Ukraine.

But are we focusing on a symptom and not the disease?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
What happened to Russia was Vladimir Putin .. A strange little man stuck in the past
Russians in general are just the same as everyone else in the 21st century.

Ill leave it there for Russians to solve their direction of travel... going forward

Oh hey i remember it all, grew up as a kid where the Russians were the bad guys, then that miracle of confusion and timing of the Berlin wall came down, the iron curtain slipped away soon after and Russia looked like it was on its way to joining us all...

That first 9 years or so was tricky, but to me as a teen with adopted Russian sisters (my mother was in Russia around the time of that news footage of when the Russian Army moved in on the Kremlin happened), it was uplifting watching Russia taking its first steps in a new direction, and like watching a baby trying to walk it was stressful and pretty unhappy for the baby sometimes lol.

But you could see the Russian young really take to it, and the Russian older generation not so much (i remember interviews of Russian people at the time in their 50s or older and they all seemed absolutely unhappy and confused about it all, Stockholm Syndrome i guess).

Were they corrupt in places... hell yeah, but what democracy isnt to some extent (you want government without as much corruption as possible go with a dictatorship or Tyranny, but even those still have corruption).

But yeah, in the 90's I had so much hope for Russia and the rest of the former Soviet block... the moment Yeltsin 'died' and Putin got into power at the time i was like 'Hmmm this aint good, this aint good at all' (wasnt the only one with that mindset) and while Russia didnt go completely backwards, it sure as hell stopped going forwards... until now.

Who knows, all we can do is watch, and like you its up to the Russians to deal with Putin. I got no beef with the Russian people.

Me personally, given Putins desires in the past, id say the guy might be bad in a 'health' kinda way we dont know about and he's panicking about his legacy. Might explain the weird tonal shift in the guys behaviour the last year or so.
edit on 27-2-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
rickymouse I don't always agree with you, but you often make good points
however, agree with your well thought out feelings here wholeheartedly
Respect to you

edit on 2/27/2022 by astra001uk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The thing is, there's barely a person outside of the USA that really gives a toss about Biden/Trump/Pelosi etc at the moment.

All they want is for Putin to wind his #ing neck in and stop this insanity.

Once the imminent threat of nuclear warfare passes - hopefully - you can go back to your inane partisan politics and obsession that everything revolves around the USA.

There have been many contributory reasons why we are where we are and they may well include Biden's incompetence etc.
Hopefully people will have the opportunity to analyse and discuss them once this threat is over.

I don't mean to be insulting or derogatory in any respect....its just this constant obsession with Biden seems a little trivial at the moment to many of us.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You and I are old enough to remember the Cold War drama and the ever-present threat of nuclear war.

Ignore Biden by all means.

I know I try to.

We aren't heading towards nuclear war.

That would serve no purpose to anyone.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: starshift
So no emotional reaction when China threatens to use nukes? I trust Putin way more than the ccp yet Americans aren't tossing their iPhones into the streets in protest.

I don't recall China, or anyone else for that matter, ever publically threatening to use Nukes...Ever!. Happy to be corrected.

No China just helped build a bioweapon, released it, set up tons of propaganda to go along with the WEF program to destroy world economies and then made bank on it all.

I think that's an actual act of war.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Except to a raving mad lunatic, maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join